Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5Overall Rating 3.71/5rating 3.71rating 3.71
3.7

Latest Review over 2 years ago

Chris S.
Selma, CA
07/31/2017
Like to rip off loyal customers
Grandparents car broke down yesterday and had to bring car in to get fixed. Only had 52000 miles. They were told they would know what was wrong with car by 2. Well by 4 they decided to call the dealership where they were told it would cost 834 to fix. After my grandfather argued the lady(Margy or marget some name with a m) she found a way to add another 200 onto the bill. Most of the stuff on the bill was only recommend maintenance and not necessary knowing from being a factory trained technician. I drove down picked up the car and spent only 87 dollars to fix the car they wanted 1064 for. Have lost my business amd my company's business amd also my grandparents who have bought amd serviced their car with future Ford for over 10 years

Anne S.
01/28/2015 Category: Service
Horrible service
Buying the car was the easy part. But of course everyone is nice when you are dishing out $20000... I went in about a month later for the first oil change, we were told it would take an hour( which is ridiculously long for an oil change) and it took almost 4 hours... They did nothing. Next we went in for our second clutch change and we were told, with certainty, that it would be done in one day... He calls me as I'm on my way to pick it up and says it wouldn't be done until the next night because they didn't have time to work on it... Are you kidding me... Is my car not as important to be done when they say its going to.. Then they say I have to pay for my own rental??? Worst service ever.

NC
Nav C.
FORD ESCAPE
12/31/2014 Category: Service
I keep going back for the same problem.
I have been going back to Future Ford for the same problem for my vehicle. Even though my car is under extended warranty and I do not have to pay for the repairs, taking it back and forth for the same issue is becoming a hassle. At this rate, I will never purchase another Ford vehicle again. If you would like more info on my claim, call me 559-974-0553

Shayna S.
12/24/2014 Category: Service
Relieved!
I recently got a recall card for my brand new 2014 Ford Focus and brought it in since I had been feeling some shuttering while driving and they assumed me I was safe in the car and they ordered the new pieces I would need to get that taken care of. And with how often I drive my car, I really appreciate them helping me keep my car as healthy as I can and sending coupons to make it easier! Thank you Future Ford Crew!

SJ
Shaun T J.
12/22/2014 Category: Sales
New Car
ez buying will buy again

John W.
12/19/2014 Category: Service
Service department seemed very unorganized and did not seem like customer service was the utmost of importance.

TN
Terran N.
12/16/2014 Category: Service
oil change took too long
My son met me and we went to lunch. I thought my oil change would be done in the hour we were gone. It wasn't even started. I also wish I had bought windshield wipers, sometimes they are suggested. They were not and I didn't think of it.

TL
Tylor L.
12/14/2014 Category: Service
don't insult my intelligence
I recently bout a 2013 ford focus its a certified pre owns and it came with 30,000 miles and I've only put 3,000 sense I bout it. I have a baby she's 4 month old and she happens to be in the car at the time. Well I was just passing future ford and was coming to a stoplight when out of the blue the car went to a abrupt stop like if I hit a brike wall. I thought I hit the car a head of me. I was wrong the dam transmission seized. Well then I put it in park while in traffic then back in drive and the check engine light comes on and I GEt the car to move so I went to feature ford and they serviced it. Now the sells men were straght annoying and they gave me an offer that was totally disrespectful!!!!

CP
Carlos P.
FORD F150 PICKUP
12/05/2014 Category: Sales
would not buy here again !
buyer beware!

Josie R.
12/01/2014 Category: Service
Service Dept
My service writer was very rude and showed very poor customer service. I was not happy with my visit with future ford at all. He in no way made the attempt to make sure I was assisted with my questions and concerns.

SG
Steve G.
Jackson, WY
FORD F150 PICKUP
11/30/2014 Category: Service
Wanted to charge $ 400 plus to change a hose that was not the problem. Only looked further after I told them it was not the problem.

Ronald T C.
FORD ESCAPE
11/28/2014 Category: Service
have been custmer of Future Ford for 25 yrs
I went to Future Ford thinking i would be treated fairly, but left fealing i had been screwed

Cathy S.
FORD RANGER
when for the trifectra
Came in Monday returned Tuesday, returned Thursday , all problems solved by Friday. I fixed the senor problem, return had codes take off. I found leak in the system had that fix on Thursday. At this time I pass on the recommend.

JZ
Julie A Z.
FIAT 500
Not happy!
I have never been so disappointed in a dealership ever. The service was very slow and then when I actually went to pay nobody was there, nobody cared to know, they were standing around talking, nobody was doing their job and when I asked somebody they still wouldn't pay attention to me, this is ridiculous. At least when I went to Merced Toyota they have good service there and they actually get you in and get you out

Mike B.
MERCURY MILAN
11/26/2014 Category: Service
They lost keys. they killed battery.
I waited for an hour for them to find my keys. Once they found them they eventually told me they theft the light on and my battery was dead. They told me they would fix it but when I came back it was still dead. My 2006 Mercury is still there. I bought the car there. Horrible service. NO ONE SHOULD TRUST THEIR MECHANICS! I will keep you updated if this is resolved but don't hold your breath

Rodolfo J C.
11/23/2014 Category: Service
Leak got Worse
I took in my car for the Works. My vehicle had a few leaks the size of a quarter. Now I have streaks of oil in my driveway. They also dinged my car door & the paint came off.

SJ
Sol J.
FORD EXPEDITION
11/15/2014 Category: Service
No attention to detail.
The reason for my visit was to have my car detailed after I was unsatisfied with a recent visit. I took my car in at 8 AM in the morning and when I return to pick it up I noticed that the windows had not been cleaned properly in the inside nor was the car fully vacuumed. While I understand that "detailing "meant a car wash I did not think you would have my car all day and not wash it or clean the inside of it properly. Thoroughly disappointed, especially after we just purchased a new truck from your establishment. Customer service made a promise they couldn't keep! When I called to find out about my car no one knew it was there. I had to obtain a ride there to pick it up.

David S.
11/10/2014 Category: Service
The Works
Was told it would take 2 to 2 1/2 hours. It took well over 3 hours. Large electronic sign in waiting area says there's a $10 rebate for The Works, but the fine, FUZZY , UNREADABLE print says the deal ended August 31. It should be removed. No one went over results/findings with me. Was on your website the night prior and someone from your company IM'd me. He could NOT even tell me the cost of an oil change. He was supposed to have someone call me first thing Sat, and they NEVER did. I was extremely disappointed with this service experience.

Mark S.
11/06/2014 Category: Service
Inconsistent Service
The vivt was very good. Prompt courteous service. Prior visits have been less so. Poor quality work, poor communication with service reps, no follow up when they said they would, did not seem to have interest in doing a thorough job and did not seem to care whether you brought your car there or no. It was bad enough that I take my service and maintenance elsewhere.

MJ
Michael H J.
FORD EDGE
11/03/2014 Category: Service
Took to long, to many trips
Took to long, to many trips. car came back dirty each time.