KW
KARLA W.
10/05/2020
Friendly, fast, reasonable priced. Been going there many years.
They are personable and dont rip you off.

10/02/2020
Friendly staff and great service!

10/01/2020
did not do all I wanted them to do
Did not fully charge a dead battery therefore my car did not start when I went to pick it up.

JOHN G.
Colleyville, TX
09/28/2020
Trust
My son had a very minor issue with an older model truck. In fact, the truck was towed into the shop. It was literally fixed in 30 minutes, they quickly found the problem and completed the repair. No looking for bigger ticket problems, they also were very very reasonably priced. Customer for life.

CATHERINE C.
Downey, CA
09/20/2020
Professional and caring!
G & S Automotive will be our go to for any of our automotive services while we are in Norman! Call and make and appointment and see for yourself. You will not regret it!

Tom S.
Honda Element
09/18/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Sandra. She said the business was honest and thorough.

JE
JAYSON E.
09/10/2020
Jon & Lonnie
Jon and Lonnie are fantastic workers, went in not knowing what was going on with the Jeep and now she runs like it’s brand new. Thank you for the hard work and the fast work 10/10 bringing all my vehicles back to this shop.

DAN W.
Acura RDX
09/09/2020
Very honest and does great work.
Jon has provided excellent service.

DWIGHT H.
Volkswagen EuroVan
09/08/2020
Excellent service and communication
Jon and crew have the customers interest in mind and seek to get you back on the road quickly and with care for your vehicle and your peace of mind.

TH
TERESA H.
Honda Civic Cpe
09/01/2020
Have Trusted G&S for Years
We have used G&S for years. We’ve found them to be honest, fair, skilled, and very reasonable in pricing and billing. They’ve worked on our cars and my work truck, as well as several of our children’s cars, both domestic and foreign.

Mercury Mountaineer
09/01/2020
They're great, had my car up and running in no time!

DEBORAH M.
MINI Cooper Hardtop
08/28/2020
Exceptional experience
I had a great experience from the first phone call speaking to Gary and then Lisa to communicating the problems and concerns with Jon the mechanic. He prioritized the list of repairs that my vehicle needed in order of importance and broke things down to my level of understanding. Service is great. Fair prices. Good communication.

AP
ALLAN P.
Nissan Pathfinder
08/27/2020
Phenomenal service and experience
The subject of a good mechanic comes up frequently, and rarely does anybody have much to say probably because of the expense of it. John runs this company on his back I always walk away with a smile on my face; knowing that if something isn’t right, John will be all over it again until it is right. His pricing is fair and his concern for getting it done the way it needs to get done and getting you back on the road exceeds anyone I’ve ever known in the business. I tell everyone I know the name and where to go find John.I have just about everyone at my company convinced that he is the man. Keep it up John. The world needs you.

KK
KAY K.
08/25/2020
Absolute best place
Service was amazing, everyone I spoke to was so polite and helpful. My AC ended up being completely a bust and since they couldn’t resolve anything they charged me HALF of what I was quoted. And they charge almost half of every auto shop around! Trust me, I called way too many places. I’ve never experienced that nor expected it. I will without a doubt always come to them for any mechanical needs. So appreciative of the mechanic as well as the entire staff. Thank you!!!

TH
Teresa H.
Oklahoma
Honda Civic Cpe
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Theresa said is a great place and they do good work