Volvo S90

TYLER R.
Chevrolet Camaro
06/24/2021
Relatively painless transmission flush
Everyone I spoke with was professional and accommodating. It's always nice not to be spoken down to by mechanics. They were very up front with everything, and I never got the feeling they were trying to take advantage or up-sell me. I thought it they were reasonably priced.

06/22/2021
dependable, reliable
I know my vehicle will be fixed correctly the first time. I trust them.

TRACY M.
06/16/2021
Excellent customer service
Very knowledgeable and experienced guys!

AR
AVERY R.
06/16/2021
Respectful
I’m a young woman and always weary of mechanics but G and S had a very respectful staff. They let me know of everything and were straight forward and kind

OH
ORESTJA H.
05/28/2021
Great Service with honest mechanic
John is the only mechanic I trust in Norman. He does everything honestly and to the best quality and gives honest feedback when you have questions.

BEN S.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/17/2021
Wonderful service!
They had great service for a short notice. It was done fast by the best. Good people!

RICHARD G.
05/13/2021
07 Ford F150
G & S Automotive always does an excellent job. This time was no exception! The problem was fixed promptly and at a very fair price. It was great to find this knowledgeable, honest mechanic a few years ago. I highly recommend G & S!

TP
TYSON P.
GMC Yukon
05/13/2021
Oil and Service
As always, G & S were honest and prompt. Top notch service. Highly recommend!

INFINITI G25 Sedan
05/12/2021
We were very happy with the service received. John took the time to research and test multiple things to really determine the root cause of the issue. We appreciate his thoroughness!

04/28/2021
Straight forward
Got me in quick, did not try to sell me on additional things. Problem solved

JOE S.
Noble, OK
Ford Cutaway
04/26/2021
Brakes
They got to me quickly and did a thorough job. Will definitely recommend this shop.

SL
SARAH L.
Nissan Sentra
04/22/2021
Great Service, Speedy and Reliable
Being new to Norman, I found G&S by pure luck. However, I will be sure to recommend them to friends moving forward. I went in due to some break troubles, and they fixed it that day to get me back on the road safely. They did what they promised, got everything done on time, and there were no unexpected charges or fees. All was done in a professional and friendly manner. Great service.

04/21/2021
Honesty
Pleasant and hard-working group. Personable. Trust-worthy.

JEFF M.
Toyota Sequoia
04/21/2021
Nice people
Very knowledgeable and friendly. Leaning more towards an "old school" mechanic like you don't see much.of anymore.
I like that.
I'd recommend to anyone with any kind of car or truck.