Jason F.
09/14/2017 Category: Service
Jason said he has a positive relationship with the business. They do a terrific job with their service.

VB
Virginia B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Virginia said she trusts George and he is a good guy.

OV
Olga V.
Texas
Nissan Frontier 2WD
08/25/2017 Category: Service
Olga said this business is courteous. They listen to her concerns. The staff does a good job and they offer reasonable prices. When she picked up her vehicle there was a new person that she wasn't familiar with. That made her concerned because she is used to dealing with the same person, but it all worked out well.

SR
STACEY R.
08/24/2017
Brake job
They do good work. They have fair prices. They answer your question and are very friendly

JAMES D.
Ford Econoline Wagon
08/20/2017
Customer Service
George has always taken care of me and my vehicles. He stands behind his work and has been very fair with his pricing. The reason I will continue to bring my vehicles to him..

CG
CAROL G.
Ford Freestar Wagon
08/19/2017
George is THE best!!!
George M. has been taking care of my vehicles for the past 5-6 years. When I moved from the neighborhood near his shop, I decided I would travel the extra distance just to maintain our business relationship. I trust him because he is a man of his word, and that means everything to me.

SO
Samuel O.
07/29/2017 Category: Service
Samuel said the staff did a good job.

PJ
Pablo J.
Volkswagen Touareg
07/28/2017 Category: Service
Pablo said they did good work.

PM
Pat M.
07/28/2017 Category: Service
Pat said this business does the repairs right the first time.

LG
Larry G.
Texas
Toyota Tundra
07/26/2017 Category: Service
Larry said the business provides good service

EA
Edward A.
07/12/2017 Category: Service
Edward said the service and people from this business were nice. The price was good.

EM
ERICK M.
07/10/2017
Reasonable prices and great customer service
Thanks for the great customer service

GA
GEORGE A.
07/05/2017
Janie car
George made my daughter happy

CT
CHERYL T.
Chrysler Pacifica
06/26/2017
Best mechanic EVER!
I've been going to Galaxy for years. I made the mistake of choosing another mechanic after I moved. I then had to take it to Galaxy to get it done right - and - at a better price!! Best price, best work, HONEST PEOPLE. I will not go anywhere else.

MELINDA S.
06/24/2017
Honest, Fair prices!
I feel confident taking my truck to George for repairs. He tells you what you need without trying to pad the repair list . I trust him completely. I have and will continue to refer family and friends.