KH
KATHY H.
Saturn Aura
06/12/2019
Quick and Reliable Repair Work Done Here
On the advice of my sister, who has been taking her cars to George for a while now, I dropped off my 2009 Saturn Aura for a "summer-road-trip" inspection. I also asked George to see if he could find the source of a strange "whump-ing" sound I had begun hearing as I braked and came to a stop. After inspecting my car, George explained the problem: whoever had installed new brake pads on my car (which was Beck & Masten on FM 1960 in November of 2018) had done such a sorry job that the rotors had warped. He replaced the brake pads and rotors, plus performed a few other minor fixes, and charged me what I felt was a fair price. Now my car runs quietly and smoothly. I have great confidence in George and Galaxy Automotive, and this is the only place I will be taking my family's cars from now on.

KD
Kyle D.
Honda Civic Sdn
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Kyle said the staff was helpful and trustworthy. The service was reasonably priced.

Sheryl C.
Ford Expedition
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Sheryl said that the place and George are really good, he goes over everything with her.

Anne B.
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Anne said the service is excellent. She mentioned that George is very knowledgeable , accurate and quick. She said that the prices are reasonable.

Maryellen H.
Mazda CX-7
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Maryellen said they always do a great job.

SR
STACEY R.
05/19/2019
Transmission
My transmission started to go out. I call them and he got me in fast. He had my truck back to me in three days.

Jassy S.
Texas
Ford Police Interceptor
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Jassy said the service was good.

GA
GEORGE A.
Subaru Baja (Natl)
05/01/2019
Good job
George knows, what I want as a customer and the best value for his work.

KJ
Kris J.
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Kris said the owner George is a really cool dude and he did a good job. He appreciates the exceptional service and punctuality.

BECKY M.
Ford Police Interceptor
04/26/2019
Always takes good care of our vehicles
We have been using Galaxy Automotive for service on all of our vehicles for over a decade and wouldn’t go anywhere else. We get treated fairly and they have always done good work for us. I can’t recommend them highly enough.

CINDY S.
Chevrolet HHR
04/17/2019
The service I received for my car was quick and honest. I was advised of cost, shown the bad part with an explanation as to all that was done to my car. The waiting room was clean, and bathroom was clean.

PA
Patricia A.
Mazda 626
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Patricia said the service technician, George, was very attentive. He had given her an estimate awhile back, and she was happy she paid what he said, even though she brought her vehicle in at a later date. She also mentioned the service was completed in a short amount of time, and she has had no problems.

BECKY M.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/29/2019
Good service, fair pricing, excellent treatment
George has been taking good care of our vehicles for over a decade and we have never been disappointed. The work is always well done and the pricing is fair. I always feel like I’ve been treated like George would treat family or a friend.

Shirl S.
GMC Acadia
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Shirl said she would recommend this business for service.

DV
DAYNA V.
03/15/2019
Consistently great service!
In the few times I’ve been to Galaxy Automotive, the service has consistently been great. The repairs have been reasonably priced and the service very quick. George is upfront and thorough.