MO
Mauricio O.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Mauricio said the facility could not fix the vehicle.

Marvin C.
Nissan Pickup
04/12/2018 Category: Service
Marvin said George only looked at his vehicle for five minutes. George told him what was wrong with it and gave him a price. He was under the impression that if George could fix it, it would add to the price. He wouldn't recommend this business to anybody because of the way George came off.

CL
Carsie L.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Carsie said the business was very fast, very efficient and also very informative.

Ronnie S.
Ram 1500
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Ronnie said it was good and George did a good job.

Cameron W.
Toyota Tundra
07/24/2020 Category: Service
Cameron said the service was real quick.

CT
Christian T.
Texas
Chevrolet Suburban
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Christian said the service was good.

Martin W.
Texas
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Martin said the staff provided good service and they only fixed what was needed to be fixed.

AK
April K.
Jeep Commander
06/17/2020 Category: Service
April said the staff got her in rather quickly even though they were really busy and they did a good job on her vehicle.

DF
DAVID F.
06/15/2020
George is the best
George is the master mechanic and owner.

He always makes fair and honest quotes.

He is a true gentleman.

David Fiscus

SONDI C.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
06/14/2020
Hands down - ABSOLUTELY THE BEST mechanic!
The owner, George, is an awesome, fair and honest mechanic. I am a single female that has taken my Mercedes to him for approximately 2 years. He doesn't take advantage like most other mechanics do females and he is very honest and has great fair prices. I highly recommend him to anyone. He's very knowledgeable in different types of vehicles and services. Thank you, George! I appreciate ya!

JAMES D.
Ford Econoline Wagon
06/09/2020
George is the best
George has been taking care of my vehicles for years and has always diagnosed the problem properly then fixed it perfectly. He is absolutely honest and fixes everything right the first time.

CHARLOTTE S.
05/19/2020
He was courteous and very knowledgeable. He Is very professional and friendly. Did a great job on my car.

LL
LYNNE L.
04/28/2020
So happy that my son in law recommended Galaxy Automotive to me. I get stressed With car problems, Galaxy Automotive was fast professional and reasonable. Got my appointment at my convenience. George took it in immediately. Fixed my car and I was out the door. And it did not break the bank. My new best friend

CYNTHIA S.
04/23/2020
Repair and body work
Long story short driver front end hit by 2 x3 piece of plywood. George did an outstanding job. My car looks like new. I felt price was very fair.

MARVIN C.
04/21/2020
Always excellent service
I used to take my 2005 Ford Explorer to George for a number of repairs and always received prompt, courteous and fair service. I recently took my 2005 Camry to him to look at a panel under the front end that had come loose. I went unannounced and he was able to not only work me in but take care of the problem within a couple of hours. Greatly appreciated, especially since it was a Saturday. If you're looking for an honest, competent mechanic to service your vehicles, I highly recommend you check out Galaxy Automotive!