Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5Overall Rating 2.8/5

TC
Tracy C.
2021 Hyundai Venue
04/12/2021 Category: Sales
No pressure sales. I felt very welcomed
Great experience!

2021 Hyundai Palisade
04/07/2021 Category: Sales
Was a pleasant experience to buy from them
We are extremely happy with our Hyundai purchase! We shopped and researched several vehicles and finally decided on the Hyundai.
Chris Moore & Neil Kellner did an awesome job in locating and getting the exact vehicle we wanted and worked with us on the deal. We are very happy with our purchase and happy we could work with them. Chris Moore was the salesman and was extremely nice & helpful. Definitely ask for Chris! We would buy another vehicle from Ganley Hyundai!

04/01/2021 Category: Sales
Awesome staff

Ronald R.
03/31/2021 Category: Sales
Parma Ganley Hyundai
We came in looking for a Hyundai Kona, loved the way it drove, but the back seat was too small. Rich Heimburger then recommended the Tucson which we ended up purchasing. Rich is very knowledgeable about all of the products and the technology in the vehicles. I appreciated the way he listened to us and worked to make sure that every part of the transaction went well. Rich also made us aware of all of the incentives that Hyundai is offering so we felt like we got a great price. Luis Reyes in financing was also great to work with, explained everything well and spent his time reviewing all the numbers with us. We bought the extended warranty from Hyundai because Luis explained its value so well that we wanted to buy it instead of getting it pushed on us which is what had happened at other dealerships. Throughout the buying experience Rich was always looking out for us and even when 3 other people bought cars at the same time at the dealership, he made sure the Tucson we bought was ready first and that everything was done as promised.

KR
Kellyann R.
North Olmsted, OH
03/20/2021 Category: Sales
Rocco and Luis worked exceptionally well with me and what I was looking for. They spent time explaining everything. I am satisfied with my purchase and would recommend Ganley Hyundai to everyone looking to purchase a new car!

2021 Hyundai Sonata
03/19/2021 Category: Sales
Clean, efficient, courteous, and comfortable
They don't try to sell you a more expensive car. The staff are very courteous and they take the time to listen and understand what you are looking for. No pressure from any of the staff.

03/11/2021 Category: Sales
Clean, efficient, courteous, and comfortable
NEIL K. from Ganley Hyundai responded on 03/16/2021

EVERYTHING WAS GOOD

Janet L.
2020 Hyundai Ioniq Hev
Salesperson
The salesperson is a very important part of a company. At Ganley Hyundai the salesperson I had knew the type of car I wanted and what I wanted on it. He also was very knowledgeable about the product they sale.

NR
Nicole R.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/03/2021 Category: Sales
Easiest auto dealership experience ever.
My salesperson, Rich, was great. He listened to what I wanted, and kept in contact with me every step of the way. He was upfront, honest and thorough. financing was able to get me a good deal and keep my payments where I wanted them. Thank you!

SR
Susan R.

03/02/2021 Category: Sales
Overall Rating is. 5
My experience overall is a 5. From the minute I walked thru the door the staff was friendly and helpful. Never felt pressured about anything. Answered all my questions and made the buying process easy. Will definitely be back.
NEIL K. from Ganley Hyundai responded on 03/03/2021

hit by accident

Theresa S.
2021 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/27/2021 Category: Sales
Sales Person
Nolan Caruso has been very helpfull with all the questions i asked and still willing to answer more.

Susan C.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/19/2021 Category: Sales
Sales personnel and other employees were friendly and treated us like family.
I will go back, and recommend Ganley to friends and family. Sales staff and other employees were kind and friendly. Salesmen Nick Caruso was great, not pushy and took the time to show us all the features on the Santa Fe. I love my new vehicle.

RA
Ronnie A.
2021 Hyundai Sonata
02/17/2021 Category: Sales
The employees!!!!!!
Associates go above and beyond!!!!!!!

Lindsay S.
02/09/2021 Category: Sales
Great
Greet

Lakewood, OH
02/09/2021 Category: Sales
Super clean and understanding
Everything was great, super clean, great customer service, extremely nice and understanding. Overall great place to buy a car.

DT
Debra T.
02/04/2021 Category: Sales
Friendly Atmosphere
Not very difficult to find what I was looking for. I got the model and color that I wanted. Fair pricing too,