RP
Randi P.
Coleman, MI
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Happy Day!!
It's so convenient to drop my car off for maintenance when I feel confident that everything will be taken care of when I return to pick it up.

Loretta M.
04/22/2019 Category: Service
I took my mothers car in for an engine light concern. It turned out to be a quick fix and update of the software. The people were friendly and with an appointment time, I was in and out in with ease.

Beth H.
Coleman, MI
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Always helpful and good people to deal with.
Garber's always seem happy to take care of our car. This dealership is one of the best I have dealt with in all the years of owning vehicles. Very pleased with their work and their attitude.

04/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service but the mandatory review isn't
I had great service for my 2016 Sonata. I am pleased to give a 5-star review. But I am not pleased to have to write a mandatory, public review as part of the feedback.

DN
Deborah N.
Bay City, MI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Team
The team at Garber is always looking out for their customer. They are professional, courteous, and knowledgeable.

Donald S.
Oscoda, MI
03/27/2019 Category: Service
FAST SERVICE GREAT STAFF
ALWAYS SEEM TO GET YOU OUT WITH GREAT SERVICE AND A SMILE
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 03/28/2019

Good Morning,
Thank you for the great 5 star review and awesome comments regarding our Service Department.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

MF
Maria F.
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Classy!!!Service
very good service and customer oriented employees
They do a great job
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 03/25/2019

Good Morning,
Thank you for the great 5 star review and awesome comments regarding our staff and your experience.  We look forward to your next visit.

Michael M.
Freeland, MI
03/19/2019 Category: Service
T
They know you and do a good job
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Good Morning,
Thank you for the great 5 star review and kind words.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

TY
Tony Y.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Review
The staff, waiting area, prompt completion of work, and flexibility in scheduling makes for a great experience.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Good Morning,
Thnak you for the 5 star review.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

MT
Michael T.
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Thanks
Awesome
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Good Morning,
Thank you for the great 5 star review.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

LY
Laura Y.
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Love Garber
Great service every time!

JJ
John J.
Clearwater, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/11/2019 Category: Service
..........................................................................................................
…………………………………………………

Bay City, MI
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Garber Hyundai rocks!
The whole staff is so nice and friendly. Great work they do!
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 03/08/2019

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for the awesome 5 star review and comments regarding our Service Department.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

HR
Howard R.
03/04/2019 Category: Service
I have nothing but excellent things to say about my service. Benjamin was very courteous, nice,and was really concerned about my needs regarding my car. I would definitely take my car back there for repairs, and if I ever had to buy another car, I would definitely consider this institution. Once again, great service. Howard Rankins
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for the awesome 5 star review along with your kind words.   I have shared your review with Ben and our Service Manager as well.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

Curtis M.
Alpena, MI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service.
Excellent customer service. Comfortable waiting room and the staff gives updates on how much longer your vehicle will be in the shop.

Good Morning,
Thank you for the 5 star review and great comments regarding your visit.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

WG
William G.
Birch Run, MI
03/02/2019 Category: Service
service
promt

Good Morning,
Thank you for the 5 star review regarding our Service Department.  We look forward to your next visit.

KA
Kathryn A.
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Great staff

Good Morning,
Thank you for the great 5 star review, we look forward to working with you in the future.

Jane B.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Personal touch makes you feel like they really try to do their best.
Ditto above answer
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Good Morning,
Thank you for the great 5 star review we truly appreicate your business and look forward to your next visit.

Richard C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
Friendly and responsive service from Garber Hyundai service department, both staff and mechanics!
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Good Morning,
Thank you for the 5 star review and great comments regarding your recent visit.  We look forward to your next visit.

KW
Kipton W.
Shepherd, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Quick service explained service and options
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 01/31/2019

Good Morning,
Thank you for the 5 star review and kind words.  We look forward to working with you in the future.