Oscoda, MI
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/31/2021 Category: Service
Great staff
The staff there that morning were great
I was told some technicians were out
So it took longer for service
MICHELLE M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 06/02/2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with our service department.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

Ryan R.
Harbor Beach, MI
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/20/2021 Category: Service
A clean and comfortable waiting area. Staff are so friendly and responsive to their clients.
I will definitely recommend this dealership. My car problem was fixed!
MICHELLE M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 05/20/2021

Thank you for sharing your experience with us.  We look forward to working with you again in the future.

RE
Robin E.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
05/04/2021 Category: Service
Great Service Visit
Friendly, professional, service team. Great communication and easy to work with.
MICHELLE M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 05/05/2021

Thank you for the awesome 5 star review. We look forward to your next visit.

PS
Patricia S.
Freeland, MI
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/26/2021 Category: Service
The service department provided me with excellent service in a timely manner. Everyone was very friendly and professional. Waiting was comfortable.
MICHELLE M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 04/28/2021

We are so happy your experience was positive.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

Lynn S.
Midland, MI
2021 Hyundai Kona
04/24/2021 Category: Service
The people who work there. And the cars aren't bad either! lol
I haven't bought many new cars in my life. I didn't think I could afford a new one this time. But Garber made it happen! I got a good lease and I'm getting great service with answered questions and smiles. I really didn't care what color the car would be as I got so many helpful 'bells and whistles'! The only hard part was trying to get my on-line Hyundai to accept my payments. I tell everybody that I have a 'bumper to bumper' warranty and it's for TEN years!! Who does that? Garber!
Thanks so much!
Lynn S.
MICHELLE M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 04/28/2021

Thank you for the great comments and awesome review.

2012 Hyundai Accent
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Dissatisfied
Very unhappy with the service I recently received at Hyuandi Bay Garber in Saginaw. First time in 7 years I can honestly say I’m disappointed in service & response from staff. Hopefully they can turn things around.
MICHELLE M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 04/23/2021

Thank you for taking the time to speak with Katie, the service manager.  We look forward to speaking with you again on Monday.

Jonathan B.
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Incredible!
Personal, friendly, and efficient service experience. Everybody is very professional and really seems to care about their work.
MICHELLE M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 04/21/2021

Thank you so much for the kind words and awesome review.  We look forward to your next visit.

2020 Hyundai Venue
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
The staff went above and beyond!
MICHELLE M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 04/19/2021

Thank you for the great review, we look forward to working with you in the future.

EH
Eugene H.
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/12/2021 Category: Service
And they washed the car too!
This was my first trip to the dealership since I bought my my Hyundai last July. I had recall work done. The work was done in a timely and professional manner. And they even washed the car😊
MICHELLE M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 04/13/2021

Thank you for the great review.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

JQ
Jack Q.
2021 Hyundai Tucson
03/31/2021 Category: Service
Very cordial, and efficient!
I work for James Hodge Hyundai and I am very familiar with the service department in my opinion the service at Garber is great the service manager Ben was awesome. It was beyond my expectations, for attitude, and service!
MICHELLE M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

Thank you for the kind words and awesome review.  Your review just made Ben's day.

HR
Howard R.
03/28/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
I am happy with service and customer service
MICHELLE M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 03/29/2021

Thank you for sharing your experience.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

LH
Lori H.
Flint, MI
2020 Hyundai Palisade
03/24/2021 Category: Service
I have a Hyundai dealership near me, but I drive 30 minutes to the Garber dealership because of their excellent customer service. The staff is courteous, friendly, and professional. I always recommend them to friends, and I will buy my next automobile from Garber
MICHELLE M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 03/24/2021

We are so happy your experience with us has been so positive.  We look forward to seeing you in the future.

DK
David K.
Midland, MI
2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/20/2021 Category: Service
Thank you, Garber Hyundai Service Team
Thank you to Kate, Charlie, and Ben for the wonderful, friendly service!
MICHELLE M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

Thank you for the kind words and rave review.  We truly appreicate you and your continued business.

DK
Douglas K.
Greenville, MI
2017 Hyundai Accent
03/19/2021 Category: Service
always ready to help-whole staff
easy to get appointment, go over car and explain any concerns, I come a long distance to get care there- often if find a problem can take care of it at same visit.
MICHELLE M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 03/22/2021

Thank you for the great 5 star review.

EC
Edward C.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/12/2021 Category: Service
They did a great job
They took care of me very helpful great service everyone welcomed you I will come back there.
MICHELLE M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 03/12/2021

Thank you for the kind words and awesome 5 star review.