GR
Gerald R.
Vassar, MI
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Service on my sonata transmission
Excellent service sales and service

HB
Heather B.
Kingston, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Very attentive to my needs
Katie was extremely helpful
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words about Katie.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

Robert R.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Usually good service
Recall was done, but problems with additional maintenance item.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey.  If there is anything I can do to help you please do not hesitate to contact me as we strive to give our customers 100% satisfaction.

Richard C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Garber Hyundai service
Always get great service at Garber Hyundai. Staff always friendly, helpful and excellent at keeping you informed about the needs of the car with little pressure for added service.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review and the kind words.  We look forward to your next visit.

KP
Kelly P.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Great from the start
Everything about Garber is wonderful. From the car buying to the service department. I don't plan on ever spending my money elsewhere thanks to the great customer service I have received from them
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 11/30/2018

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star review.  I have shared your awesome review with our team.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

Bay City, MI
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Friendly associates
The staff was very efficient kept me informed about the service that was being worked on 5 stars
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review.  We look forward to your next visit.  Have a great day.

TL
Tanya L.
Saint Charles, MI
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Highest service charges in town.. the service may be good but I have to go where service is excellent but more affordable.
Good place to buy a car.. service is too costly for me... seems like if you buy your car there they'd give you good service prices. I do like the guy I worked with though.. not a personal thing.. just have to be careful moneywise.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

Good Morning,
Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership and I will share it with our Service Manager.  Please let me know if I can help you in the future.

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Quick and Painless!
For a busy Saturday they got me in and out quickly. Thanks all !
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

Good Morning,
Thank you so much for the great review.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

JJ
John J.
Clearwater, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/15/2018 Category: Service
all arround great service
great service
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review.  We look forward to your next visit.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Quality fo service
Good service by people who are really trying hard to do things right. Because they are so busy, repairs often take longer than estimated.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your recent experience with our Service Department.  I will share your concerns about the length of time it takes with our Service Manager.  We truly appreicate your feedback.

MT
Michael T.
Saginaw, MI
11/13/2018 Category: Service
The people
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Good Afternoon,
Thank you for the 5 star review.  We look forward to seeing you in the fuutre.

Donna H.
Spruce, MI
11/11/2018 Category: Service
As always, great service!
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Good Morning,
Thank you for your 5 star review.  We look forward to your next visit with us.

Freeland, MI
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Replace Transmission
My 2010 Elantra needed a new transmission. It was still under warranty and the dealer replaced with absolutely no issues.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Good Morning,
We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to your next visit.

2008 Hyundai Sonata
11/08/2018 Category: Service
they care
ben chad the service techincian is great. The selling staff was caring and very heplful especially alexander marcoux who helped us with our daughter's new car. They have also helped us with our son's 2008 hyundai sonata for repairs. Thank you
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Good Morning,
Thank you for the kind words regarding our staff and the 5 star review.  We look forward to your next visit.

Bay City, MI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service Team
The Service team at Garber are always very professional and informative regarding my vehicle service needs.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Good Morning,
Your kind words are much appreicated along with your great review.  We look forward to your next visit.

Shirley M.
Saginaw, MI
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service and the knowledge of the staff.
I always get excellent service.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

Good Morning,
Thank you for the great review.  We look forward to your next visit.
Hsve a great day!

Birch Run, MI
11/01/2018 Category: Service
I don't want to post a review
I thought I was taking a survey, not writing a review.

Good Morning,
I'm sorry for the confusion on the survey.  You don't have to write any comments in the future.  If there is anything we could change to make this a 5 star review your comments or suggestions would be greatly appreciated though.  My name is Michelle Murlick and I am the Director of Customer Relations here at Garber.  Please let me know if I can help you with anything in the future.

AW
Artemus W.
Mount Pleasant, MI
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/31/2018 Category: Service
They strive to make myself, the customer, feel valued.
I am happy with the vehicle, service and attention I receive.

Good Morning,
We appreciate your positive feedback from our customers.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

MF
Maria F.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff and strong customer service skills
Very nice waiting area. Maybe the temperature was a little bit warm but they have coffee and snacks

Not pushy with services needed for the car

Mount Pleasant, MI
10/28/2018 Category: Service
awsome service
It's a pleasure doing business with the service department. From the moment I place the service call until the moment
I drive out the large service door, everyone is always very pleasant and accommodating. I have noticed a number of other dealerships don't go the extra mile and wash your vehicle anymore. That attention to detail is something I appreciate very much.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 10/29/2018

Good Morning,
We are so glad that your experiences with our Service Department are positive.  We look forward to working with you in the future.