Julie S.
Sanford, MI
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly; great service! :)

JJ
John J.
Clearwater, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/12/2019 Category: Service
good quality service
=====================================================================================================================================employees ============================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

MA
Melrose A.
Prescott, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Very thou
Very thorough and friendly.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review.  We are so happy that your service visit was a great one.

Mike D.
Mount Pleasant, MI
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Katie
Katie is the best; she knows her stuff.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for the kind words and great 5 star review regarding Katie and your service experience.

Midland, MI
2010 Hyundai Tucson
10/24/2019 Category: Service
2010 Hyundai Tucson Service
Have very knowledgeable smand caring staff. Felt very pleased with the service.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for your awesome 5 star review.

MT
Michael T.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Thanks
Thanks
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for your 5 star reveiew regarding your service visit.  We appreciate you taking the time to share  your experience with us.

10/22/2019 Category: Service
Checks all the boxes
Clean, professional, friendly and competent
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for the kind words and taking the time to share your experience with us.  We look forward to your next visit.

NW
Nicole W.
Lansing, MI
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Service staff are attentive and work to address maintenance issues or concerns.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for the awesome 5 star review.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

GL
Gail L.
Bay City, MI
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Fair price
Garber has always repaired my Hyundai, of course I haven’t had any issues. My 2007 is running awesome. They always check for recalls, and wash my car at each visit. Getting in for check ups or oil change the next day. If I need a ride home, it’s provided. Price is the same as a fast service. So don’t be afraid to see your dealer. Garber in Saginaw is number 1.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for sharing with us your recent experience with our Service Department.  We look forward to seeing you again.

HC
Henry C.
Midland, MI
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness
Nice people . They are helpful and welcome your business.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for the great 5 star review, we look forward to your next visit.

Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share with us your recent experience with our Service Department.  We look forward to seeing you next time.

RP
Randi P.
Coleman, MI
10/06/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service and friendly people
I keep coming back because of the excellent service I receive, treated well, the friendly service people and the nice people I meet in the waiting room.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for the kind words and great 5 star review.  We look forward see you on your next visit.

PT
Peggy T.
Frankenmuth, MI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/04/2019 Category: Service
already discribed
described earlier

Good Afternoon,
Thank you sharing your experience with us.  I have shared your comments with our Service Manager and he assured me that he has spoken with you and you are coming in when you are back in town.

Regina B.
2012 Hyundai Azera
09/30/2019 Category: Service
It Was an Emergency & You Were There!
Special Shout Out to Katie Nellet!
My vehicle had just received a jump and I was fearful to turn off the ignition. Katie was understanding and invited me to the service center, diagnosed the failing battery and replaced it on the spot. Oil change and a courtesy wash and I was on the road again. Thank you for your attention and service recommendations for my next visit. You’re always on top of everything!
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for the awesome 5 star review.  We enjoy working with our great customers like you.

GP
Gina P.
Chicago, IL
2005 Hyundai Tiburon
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Superior Service!
Todd in the Service Department is always a pleasure to work with! My vehicle is always in and out in a timely fashion for routine maintenance. If other repairs are necessary Todd always takes the time to explain to me what is going on with my vehicle so I fully understand what needs to be done. I have been a customer since 2005 with zero complaints.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you so much for the great review.  I will share your experience with Todd and our entire Service Team.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

Michael H.
09/03/2019 Category: Service
good people who take care of you
they are there to help you
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you so much for the great review.  We look forward to your next visit.

JJ
John J.
Clearwater, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/03/2019 Category: Service
great people and excellant service
=================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you for the awesome 5 star review.  We look forward to your next visit.

AR
Annie R.
2016 Hyundai Azera
08/31/2019 Category: Service
The service people
rate it 5 stars
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you for the great 5 star review.  We look forward to your next visit.

Deckerville, MI
08/25/2019 Category: Service
Service department
Great service department
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey and rating us with 5 stars.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

PH
Patricia H.
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Dealer is great
I had a Nissan and have dealt with Garber for about 12 years - I was so happy the same people will be taking care of my Hyundai. Can't beat the service.
They have excellent service people who go above and beyond to be helpful.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you for the great review, your kind words are much appreciated.  We look forward to your next visit.

2014 Hyundai Accent
08/13/2019 Category: Service
oil change
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 08/22/2019

Thank you for the awesome 5 star review.  We look forward to your next visit.