10/19/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service. Wonderful staff.
Always get great service. The staff very friendly and willing to listen and help. Love my Santa Fe.

West Branch, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai oil change
I made an appointment for when it was convenient for me. They went ahead and checked everything as was going on a long trip.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for the great 5 star review.  We look foward to working with you in the future.  Have a great weekend.

DE
Donald E.
Oscoda, MI
10/14/2018 Category: Service
all of the employees are fantasic, friendly and very knowledgeable about what they do.
I was in Saginaw 2 hours before my appointment and decided to try to get it serviced early. I walked into the service area and immediately, Kaitte asked me if she could help me by name (remembered who I am), I asked if they could get me in 2 hours early and immediately, with a big smile and said yes of course and I was very happy with the short amount of time it took. She always has a big smile and fantastic attitude. Garber is very lucky to have her as an employee. I will always return to Garber for all of my services and purchases.

Good Morning,
Your kind words are very appreciated and I will share them with not only Katie but also our Service Manager.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

JN
Jacquelyn N.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
the best and friendly serv todate
zz

Good Morning,
We are very happy your experience was positive.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

Jerry D.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/13/2018 Category: Service
The people
The service

Good Morning,
Thank you for the 5 star review.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

John B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Professional
Very friendly and professional

2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/05/2018 Category: Service
I didn't have an appointment set up. They were able to get my car in quickly!
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

ZF
Zachary F.
Midland, MI
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Garber always does a wonderful job
Service is friendly and fast.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for the great review.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

John T.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/01/2018 Category: Service
People are great!
Ben Chad was great, with an outstanding customer support. Always kept me in the loop and provide me with a few options when working with a tight budget.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for sharing your recent experience with us.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

09/29/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai
Does a good job.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experienc with us.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

RP
Randi P.
Coleman, MI
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Why I keep retunning to Garber Hyundai for service on my car.
I like coming to Garber Hyundai to have my car serviced because I'm greeted with a friendly face and someone who listens to me. If I have questions or problems they are addressed. I purchased my car there and come a long way to have it serviced there. When I bought it, it was because I had been there several times looking for a new car and liked the sales men I had talked to.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Good Morning,
Your kind words are much appreicated and I will share with the staff.  We look forward to working with you in the future.
Director of customer Relations

Jessie D.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Great, friendly, and helpful employees
Absolutely!
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star Review.  We look forward to working with you again in the future.

AW
Amy W.
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service.
Great service.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for the great 5 Star review.  We appreicate your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

ME
Marquis E.
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star reveiw.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

Reginald C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/21/2018 Category: Service
cutomer review
Very easy to communicate with the dealership in service or otherwise and the comfort I feel when coming to dealership.

FH
Fred H.
Midland, MI
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Katie goes out of her way to make you feel welcome and well cared for. Will buy my next car from this dealership in large part due to the excellent service after the sale.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Good Morning,  Thank you for taking the time to share with us your recent experience with our Service Department and with Katie.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

DE
Debra E.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
We not only enjoy the friendly competent service department but also the salesman that sold us the car who also greets us.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

Your kind words are greatly appreciated.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/06/2018 Category: Service
GARBER HYUNDAI
Customer Service employees are very courteous and knowledgeable.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Arica S.
Mount Pleasant, MI
09/04/2018 Category: Service
👍
Thorough, helpful and kind.
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star review.  We look forward to working with you in the future.

LY
Laura Y.
09/02/2018 Category: Service
Laura Y
Knowledgeable and efficient service every time
Michelle M. from Garber Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.  We look forward to working with you in the future.