Overall Rating 4.7777778/5Overall Rating 4.7777778/5Overall Rating 4.7777778/5Overall Rating 4.7777778/5rating 4.7777778
Overall Rating 2.55556/5Overall Rating 2.55556/5rating 2.55556rating 2.55556rating 2.55556

VD
Varela D.
05/21/2018 Category: Service
The People Like Ovie !!
I have been a Hyundai fan for many years ! And have seen a few service writer But Overview is the Best !!!!

Thank You Team !
OCTAVIANO V., service advisor from Fiesta Hyundai

Just wanted to thank you for the great review and taking time to fill out the survey :)

Moir D.
2013 Hyundai Accent
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Continuous great service at Fiesta Hyundai
We always receive great service from Ovy Vigil at Fiesta Hyundai and the team of mechanics. Thank-You again Ovy for the extra attention you provide your customers....we do appreciate it!
OCTAVIANO V., service advisor from Fiesta Hyundai

Thank you for your wonderful review see you next visit :)

MT
Moody T.
Lynchburg, VA
2012 Hyundai Accent
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Best Car Service in Santa Fe, NM
Customer service is top-notch. Very receptive to questions; provides good answers. I never feel like the service they recommend is not sincerely needed. I moved to Albuquerque, but still think of Fiesta Hyundai is the dealership to handle all my car maintenance needs.
OCTAVIANO V., service advisor from Fiesta Hyundai

Just wanted to thank you again for the great review we will see you next visit :)

LJ
Lopez J.
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Quick
Good and speedy service
OCTAVIANO V., service advisor from Fiesta Hyundai

Thank you for your great review see you next visit :)

HP
Hinds P.
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Easy, fast and great
OCTAVIANO V., service advisor from Fiesta Hyundai

Just wanted to thank your for taking time to fill out the survey and giving us a wonderful response see you next visit

Vadito, NM
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/09/2018 Category: Service
5 stars
OCTAVIANO V., service advisor from Fiesta Hyundai

Thank you for your great response and taking your time to fill out the survey we will see you next visit

LE
Lovato E.
2017 Hyundai Accent
05/07/2018 Category: Service
I purchased my vehicle from dealer I had a odd liquid on the underside of my car the front desk guy helped even though no techs were available later. No leaks were found but a cracked ac line was noticed and fixed within a week after ordering the part. Thank you for the quick and honest service
OCTAVIANO V., service advisor from Fiesta Hyundai

Thank you for your wondeful review see you next visit :)

VB
Valdez B.
Alcalde, NM
2016 Tucsun
service was great waiting area needs improvements.
OCTAVIANO V., service advisor from Fiesta Hyundai

Just wanted to take time to thank you for returning your survey.
If you have time i would like to discuss what we could next time to make you completely satisfied.
If you need any thing please let us know.
Looking forward to your next visit.
Mike Leary
505-955-1044
mike_leary@fiestaautogroup.com

05/04/2018 Category: Service
We have always received great service!! Thanks
OCTAVIANO V., service advisor from Fiesta Hyundai

Thank you for the wonderful review we do appriciate taking time to fill out our survey see you next visit :)

Always super service!
OCTAVIANO V., service advisor from Fiesta Hyundai

Just wanted to thank you for taking time to fill out the survey and giving us a great review see you next visit

TI
Trujillo I.
05/02/2018 Category: Service
great service
Great service, I was keep informed every step of the way, as to the progress.
JOHN M L., Service Manager from Fiesta Hyundai

Thank you for taking the time to return your survey.
I am glad you are completely satisfied.
Please let me know if you ever need any assistance.
See you on your next visit.

ST
Smith T.
05/01/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
The gentlemen at the front desk is awesome. He knows what cutomer services is.
OCTAVIANO V., service advisor from Fiesta Hyundai

Thank you for your great review see you next visit

BV
Barela V.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/28/2018 Category: Service
Very professional staff and technicians. Service manager very knowledgeable and helpful. He answered all my questions and addressed my concerns regarding my vehicle. Will definitely take my Hyundai for service in the future.
OCTAVIANO V., service advisor from Fiesta Hyundai

Thank you for taking your time to fill out the survey and giving us a great review see you next visit :)

BC
Bever C.
2005 Hyundai Accent
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Beyond Excellent Service
My car was in slightly worse shape than I thought it was, but Ovi walked me through everything that was necessary and not quite necessary to be done. Everything was explained to me carefully and thoroughly and Ovi was very patient with me and answered all my questions. All my appointments where right on time, and the weight time was extremely shorter than I expected. This Service Center is extremely efficient and provided me with service beyond my expectations. As long as I live in town, I will continue to get my car serviced here. Thanks Fiesta Hyundai!
OCTAVIANO V., service advisor from Fiesta Hyundai

Thank you for your great review see you next visit :)

SR
Silva R.
Los Alamos, NM
04/19/2018 Category: Service
1st maintenance appointment
It was very easy to make an appointment with them and they completed the service within an hour.
OCTAVIANO V., service advisor from Fiesta Hyundai

We do appriciate you taking your time to fill out the survey and giving us a great review see you next visit :)

WR
White R.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/18/2018 Category: Service
Recent recall of Santa Fe and recent service on Accent
Always good service.
OCTAVIANO V., service advisor from Fiesta Hyundai

Just wanted to thank you for the great review thank you for filling out our survey see you next visit

Car mirror
They worked on it excellent
OCTAVIANO V., service advisor from Fiesta Hyundai

Thank you for the wonderful review see you next visit :)

AD
Aldridge D.
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Staff were very friendly they washed my car dealership in Cincinnati used to do that and stopped it’s a very nice touch
Staff was very friendly and professional also loved the ride home and back also loved they washed my car after service Cincinnati dealership used to do that and stopped it’s a very nice touch and I am really glad they still do that here in Santa Fe
OCTAVIANO V., service advisor from Fiesta Hyundai

Thank you for the great review and taking time to fill out the survey see you next visit

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
I am A happy customer.
I am a happy customer and will return for my next service.
OCTAVIANO V., service advisor from Fiesta Hyundai

Thank you for your wonderful review see you next visit :)

CR
Castro R.
Awesome!!!
If I am ever in the market to purchase a new vehicle would consider hyundai just because of the A-1 service.
OCTAVIANO V., service advisor from Fiesta Hyundai

Thank you for taking your time to fill out the survey and giving us a great review :)