Latest Review 39 minutes ago

SP
SAMMUEAL P.
Nissan Quest
05/18/2021
The service that is provided.
Professionalism, service and great personalities make this a place one will return over and over again.

KC
KATHLEEYN C.
05/14/2021
Kathleen
I always get fast and reasonably priced service

MARK W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
05/13/2021
Amazing Auto Care
Fred, the owner, Cindy, his daughter and Jose my mechanic were all fantastic. They provide quality, fast service. And they go above and beyond the call of duty by even picking me up to retrieve my vehicle.

They may not be the cheapest but is that what you’re looking for when repairing your vehicle? By the way, they’re not the most expensive either. Their attitudes and service are well worth it. And lastly it was my birthday and Fred and Cindy even gave me a discount.

TF
TED F.
GMC Yukon
05/10/2021
Honest! Friendly! Great place to take your vehicle!
I love taking my vehicle to Garcia’s. They are honest, friendly, great customer service, and you can even bring your own new replacement parts, which can save you even more!

JAMAR S.
05/10/2021
Excellent Customer Service and Quality Work
Cindi in the front office is a rockstar,her dad and the guys in the shop are always nice to me. This is my 3rd time coming back because I always get quality service at a reasonable price.

GB
GWYN B.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/07/2021
I remain a fan!
Since my brother recommended me to Garcia's, they've taken excellent care of me! Mr. Garcia, Cindy and their employees have always worked me in right away, are very prompt and friendly as well! They are reliable, dependable, reasonable and trustworthy! I'm very confident and do not hesitate in recommending them.

BG
BARBARA G.
05/06/2021
Excellent services, staff are very perfectionists in all departments.
Service is excellent, best in all las Veges.
Staff are very perfect in all departments. Highly recommended.

K.
05/05/2021
Diesel experts
This team is expert, as indicated by their reputation. Great customer service and very honest. We were recommended to them secretly by a dealership service employee, who said he only takes his diesel trucks here.
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 05/06/2021

What a nice review. thank you.

ASHLEY & MIKE B.
05/05/2021
Fred and Cindi Garcia are so honest .
I have been going to Fred for 20 yrs. He is honest and will never sell you something you don’t need.
They are great mechanics and once you go there you will never go anywhere else
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 05/06/2021

Thank you so much for the lovely review.

AN
ADRIAN N.
BMW 745Li
04/30/2021
Easy fast in and out.. had great service will waiting thank u..
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 05/06/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave this nice review.

MARTIN M.
04/29/2021
Easy to get to
The work was done quickly. And professionally

RA
RUDY A.
Ford Cutaway
04/12/2021
Great shop
I am happy with the service I recieved. I have a large box truck that had several issues that I have put off for a very long time. Garcia's auto center completed all issues for a fair price. I left feeling good about the money I spent for what I recieved. This is rare.
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 04/14/2021

Thanks, so much for the lovely review.

JOHN R.
Ram 1500
04/09/2021
Great family owned business. Honest and on time with repiars
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 04/14/2021

Thanks  for taking the time to leave thios review. Also, I have the paperwork you asked for.

Honda Civic Si
04/07/2021
Comfortable and Honesty
Very time I take my car there I know is in good hands and honest price.
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave this nice review.

MARGIE B.
04/07/2021
Excellent Experience
Exceptional service. I dropped my vehicle off to have it inspected for potential issues. Within a short amount of time I received a call from Cindy with a detailed explanation of their recommendations. The estimate provided was more than fair, so I asked them to proceed. My vehicle was finished the same day. No surprises and my vehicle is "happy". I absolutely will be returning if and when the time comes. They do repair work along with maintenance work such as oil changes, air filter replacements and tune ups.
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 04/14/2021

Thank you for taking the time to leave this great review.