JIM C.
08/19/2020
Good quality work and Great customer service
Garcia's has done very good quality work on my vechicle. They are honest and competitively priced.
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 08/21/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave this nice review,

BONNIE B.
08/18/2020
Fantastic, skilled auto shop
Mr Garcia and crew always take care of my car as if it was theirs. Prices are extremely reasonable and they blew the Hyundai dealership off the map. Consistent, reliable & quality service. Thanks Garcia’s!
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 08/18/2020

Bonnie, thank you for the lovely review. Cindi

RA
RAPHEAL / HEATHER A.
08/14/2020
Excellent Customer service
Definitely I Would recommend Garcia’s. Garcia’s auto services Have the best Customer service. Very very professional. Great communications. In other words. Excellent place where you can Trust. I know this people for years. They have been working on all of my cars. In the last few years. I’m blessed. Thank you guys
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 08/18/2020

Thank you for leaving this great review. Stay safe.
Thanks again, Cindi

GD
GLORIA D.
08/12/2020
Honesty and great work
Each time I’ve been there the service was great. They do their best to deliver the work as promised and at the price quoted. I like that they will explain things to you or show you the bad part that needs to be replaced. I don’t feel cheated..
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 08/18/2020

Gloria, Thank you so much for the lovely review....we try to do our best. thanks again, Cindi Garcia

RT
ROBERT T.
Las Vegas, NV
Jeep Patriot
08/11/2020
Great service, as always
A garage you can trust
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 08/11/2020

Thanks for leaving this nice review.
cindi

PT
PENNY T.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
08/06/2020
I need to check on my daughters car he was very friendly and did the diagnostic check the same day!
Let me feel i was important and I liked it for a family owned business.
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 08/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave this nice review. Thanks again, Cindi

CONNIE C.
Cadillac ATS
08/05/2020
Honest reliable Fair
I have taken my car to Garcia's several times now for different things. From getting my oil changed 2 bearings. They are the most honest fair Repair Shop that I have ever been to in Las Vegas. And I have lived in Las Vegas for almost 40 years. I highly recommend them
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 08/06/2020

Connie, Thank you for the lovely review. good luck with the headlights. Thanks Again.

GC
Guz C.
Las Vegas, NV
07/29/2020 Category: Service
Guz said his experience was great.
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 08/18/2020

Thanks for taking the  time to leave this nice review.
Cindi Garcia

FD
FRANK D.
Cadillac Seville
07/27/2020
Garcia's is a family owned and operated. The daughter is very knowledgeable and the father is always there checking on their work.
I believe in family owned businesses. It's hard enough right now. This business is about doing the right thing at a fair price.
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 07/28/2020

Thank you for this lovely review & taking the time to leave it.

MIKE S.
Nissan Murano
07/22/2020
Responsive and Efficient
They have worked on several of my cars. They are always very good about communicating with me on the issues and resolving my automotive problems..
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 07/23/2020

Mike thank you for taking the time to leave this review.

RICHARD W.
07/20/2020
Alternator replacement
The mechanics are really knowledgeable on what they really work on. Office staff is nice. Family oriented business.
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 07/22/2020

Thank you for your business & for taking the time to leave this nice review.
Thanks Again,

JASON W.
Honesty
This was my second visit to Garcia's, they earned my business and trust after my first visit. I took my Sequoia to a different repair shop and they originally quoted me $1300 then after working on my car they called me and said it was going to be $2700. I told them to stop working on it! A friend told me about Garcia's I had my vehicle towed over to them and they were able to fix it for $600. They said the other things did not need to be replaced. The car ran great and I got a great price for it when I sold it. Thank you Garcia's.
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 07/22/2020

Jason Thank you forleaving the great review.

MO
MIKE O.
Garcia’s
Great work done by a deservedly trusted bussiness
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 07/22/2020

Mike thank you for the review

PM
PHIL M.
Hyundai Tiburon
07/17/2020
They care about the customers, and doing the job right.
excellent family business...
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 07/22/2020

As always thank you for the great review.

DEE L.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/14/2020
Garcia’s is really Professional & Considerate
Cindy is very Professional & kind, My Car is doing great since my visit @ Garcia’s. Mr. Garcia always know the problems & Resolves the issue. Friendly & Kind Family Owners. Thank you Mr. Garcia & daughter Cindy.
Cindy G. from Garcia's Auto Center responded on 07/15/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave this great review. Our best wishes to you & your family.
cindii