Overall Rating 4.5499975/5Overall Rating 4.5499975/5Overall Rating 4.5499975/5Overall Rating 4.5499975/5rating 4.5499975
Overall Rating 2.3499975/5Overall Rating 2.3499975/5rating 2.3499975rating 2.3499975rating 2.3499975

Melissa P.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Needed a new battery
I called for help and Corrine sent Dave to jump my car. They were so quick and super helpful. They got me into the shop and I had a new battery installed. The whole situation was over in less than an hour!!!
I wasn’t sure if Garvey even had a service like this, but they really came to my rescue!!

RO
Roxanne O.
great people, good service
The people are always very polite and helpful.

NR
Nelson R.
Hadley, NY
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Found problem with trailer lights
Parts on order! Still waiting for part!

KG
Keith G.
Northville, NY
2015 Hyundai Azera
06/14/2019 Category: Service
2015 Azera Owner
I have never had a problem with Garvey's Service Department. I called to make an appointment with Kathy. I mentioned the mileage had reached 30,000 miles. She told me it required the 30,000 maintenance which would run about $299.00 When I took the car in for the scheduled appointment I was told the car would only need an oil change and tire rotation. This was because the car had recently had the required service done when we purchased the car which was a turned in lease car. I really appreciate the service department telling me that before work started on my car. Thanks again Corine.

Queensbury, NY
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/14/2019 Category: Service
It was very easy to make my appointment with Garvey. Since I have to have someone stay with my husband while I'm away from home, this week I found it necessary to drop my Sonata off the day prior to my appointment. Corrine has always been and continues to be most accommodating whenever I need or have an appointment there. The Garvey service department actually completed my 15,000 miles' service the day I dropped it off which worked out well for me. Thank you, Garvey!

David S.
Queensbury, NY
2015 Hyundai Azera
Get it done at Garvey !
Garvey does everything right. From making your appointment to washing your car. Things are professional, done in a timely manner at a fair price with very good staff. I’ve In purchasing and servicing vehicles at this dealer for more than 20 years. Always satisfied.

ES
Edward S.
Fort Edward, NY
The right attitude.
Things are done correctly, and in a timely manner.

RN
Richard N.
Greenwich, NY
friendly knowledgeable people
Quick service

Judith W.
Middle Grove, NY
06/12/2019 Category: Service
garvey takes care of their customers
I stopped into the dealership to have my 37k checkup and found employees pleasant and easy to deal with. I went into the show room and was very impressed with the autos being shown. I also was extremely surprised to see that there was a very large female sales force! NICE!!!! I was interested in the Kona and was reading the invoice when my sales person, Tom Miller came over to say hi! Thanks Tom for remembering me and even though you did not sell me my last 3 Hyundai's I am looking for you to sell me my next one in 2020. I just need to mention that I work for a competing dealership (not Hyundai) and still come to you guys for everything needed for my vehicles

John T.
Speculator, NY
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Service Appointment June 2, 2019
Started with an oil change - ended with some new parts. Bottom line - my hyundai handles better and none of the dash lights have come on! Rah! Corrine and her techs do a great job!

Saratoga Springs, NY
.....
great job as usual

GE
Garrett E.
Fort Edward, NY
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Great Dealer
I'll always go to Garvey to get my car fixed & new car if I need one.

Granville, NY
2013 Hyundai Azera
owner
Did not feel like I was a bother, courteous, willing to make alternative choices (when available).

Michelle M.
Danby, VT
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Decent
Was happy... did not use garvey for the repair in the end.... needed a new battery which I was able to replace for much cheaper

Hudson Falls, NY
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
The service was good if not a little long.

Greenwich, NY
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Garvey hyundai
Love Garvey hyundai!

MO
Melody O.
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Brad Jarvis and the entire Service Department.
Always very knowledgeable, helpful, on top of every situation with my car. A gentleman as well. Brad is #1.

Richard S.
NY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/07/2019 Category: Service
Great service. Great people.
See above!!

Rex S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Nice peoples.
Fast and find the solutions.

Diana M.
Corinth, NY
06/06/2019 Category: Service
Above and Beyond
Garvey Hyundai's service department went above and beyond. They were quick and efficient.