Overall Rating 4.4705882/5Overall Rating 4.4705882/5Overall Rating 4.4705882/5Overall Rating 4.4705882/5rating 4.4705882
Overall Rating 2.3529412/5Overall Rating 2.3529412/5rating 2.3529412rating 2.3529412rating 2.3529412

LT
Lawrence T.
Broadalbin, NY
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
I brought my new Ioniq in due to damage from going over a high curb. They assesed the damage, our Geico adjuster confirmed and as parts became available work began, another problem was found Ins. Co confirmed and work was completed. Both my wife and I are very happy with the repair. The Ioniq is back to New condition. Thanks again.

Robert M.

Mechanicville, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly timely
Very nice and understanding customer service - let me know how long it would take and was accurate with the time

Lorraine S.
Glens Falls, NY
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service group and professional, trusting technicians! Love the shuttle service.
Brad, my service rep..
* goes out of his way to make me happy. If I forgot to bring the coupon with me, he supplies one for me.
*Keeps in contact with me from the time I drop off til pickup
*Makes replacement suggestions I agree with
*Very nice gentlemen!

Christine C.
Hartford, NY
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Staff
We needed new tires and Corine was very experienced in helping us pick a good tire. Getting an appointment was no problem. They had put them on and balanced at a reasonable price. We got them just in time before the snow very pleased with their performance.

Leslie S.
Whitehall, NY
11/13/2018 Category: Service
dead battery
car would not start on two mornings called garvey made a service appointment they replaced the battery with new ,no more trouble and no charge as under warranty

John T.
Speculator, NY
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Corinne always treats us like family. Always a pleasure to work with.

Deborah G.
Lake George, NY
2016 Hyundai Veloster
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service- Staff who care
Weve been buying our vehicles and having them serviced at Garvey for many years. We’ve always found the service and staff at Garvey to be consistently the best!

Ticonderoga, NY
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Garvey always up to the task.
Garvey Hyundai is first rate always get me in for service on time, they listen to my issues and the appropriate action to resolve them.

RZ

Lawrence C.
Saratoga Springs, NY
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Happy place
I’m coming back for new tires and alignment, good service friendly atmosphere and Corine Osborne is the best.

Shari S.
Service is great
Entire family deals with Dennis A.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
Rip off
You didnt do the work i requested and You then tried to charge me after i had to come back to readdress the work you didnt do.
Fred C., Service Manager from Garvey Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

I am sorry that there are additional concerns with your vehicle. I will be happy to discuss them with you and will follow up when I return to the office.

Fred Cooper
518-792-9003

SG
Sherry G.
Greenwich, NY
Great prices friendly service
Fast service washed my car and everything!

PD
Paula D.
Warrensburg, NY
2009 Hyundai Sonata
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Took my car in for routine oil change and the technician found several things I was unaware of that needed to be fixed during the free inspection. They do a very thorough job and I appreciate that.

DV
Donna V.
Clifton Park, NY
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai owner since 2006
Love my Hyundai

11/05/2018 Category: Service
Satisfactory
Pleased with dealership and service.

KU
Karine U.
Saratoga Springs, NY
11/04/2018
Low pressure
Excellent service. Relaxed atmosphere. Thankyou Jesse for all your help. Very knowledgeable!

RP
Robert P.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/04/2018 Category: Service
It's not bad
I'm just ok with the service. I guess because I see how my husband is greeted and treated when he drops his car off to his dealer and I don't get that here. Plus when you drop your car off for your appointment at 10:30 in the morning and you haven't heard anything by 4:30 in the afternoon and you have to call yourself, that's a bit of a negative. They're pleasant there, don't get me wrong. But it doesn't just make you feel like you matter a lot.