Overall Rating 4.6153854/5Overall Rating 4.6153854/5Overall Rating 4.6153854/5Overall Rating 4.6153854/5rating 4.6153854
Overall Rating 2.3076923/5Overall Rating 2.3076923/5rating 2.3076923rating 2.3076923rating 2.3076923

Long Lake, NY
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service in record time!
We took our Tucson to the dealership solely to have our snow tires put on. While we were there Brad advised us that we should also consider getting our rear brakes serviced soon. We had a doctor appointment scheduled for later that morning and therefore hadn't planned on staying for more than the tire service, but Brad was able to squeeze in the brake work for us before we left. His quick thinking and actions saved us from having to make a second trip to the dealership.

Joseph F.
Fort Ann, NY
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful service department!
As always, the service department took excellent care of me and my vehicle. Outstanding, customer-centric experience!

Donald P.
Warrensburg, NY
11/08/2019 Category: Service
the salesman
The salesman Terry Gorton made my decision to buy a hyundai

South Glens Falls, NY
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Thorough service work done with professional yet very personable staff!
Very professional and knowledgeable staff from the first point of contact with the phone receptionist to the person at desk setting up all the repairs to the actual technicians. Very informative and timely with all the service work also.

WW
William W.
Fort Edward, NY
2012 Hyundai Elantra Touring
11/07/2019 Category: Service
service is done in a professional matter
you provide service in a clear understanding of what needs too be repair in a trustworthly matter

CT
Constance T.
Lake George, NY
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Dave Arizona is one of the best service reps. He always has his customers best interest. He took care of my problem and kept me informed when there was a bit of a delay.

Saratoga Springs, NY
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Always trustworthy
Garvey has been performing service on my vehicles since we moved to this area. They always do a wonderful job. I thoroughly trust them.

MT
Michael T.
Glens Falls, NY
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
11/05/2019 Category: Service
PROMPT, RELIABLE, PROFESSIONAL
I was treated like Royalty at Garvey! Everything was great! From the pleasant attitude of all the staff to the attention to detail...they even washed the exterior and detailed the inside!!!! Everyone was just super!!!!

CJ
Constance J.
Schroon Lake, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Sr lady
Always a good experience.

FH
Florence H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Great cars, even greater people.
I bought my first Hyundai from Derek at Garvey. I just had my first servicing. David was my service contact person. They are so pleasant and easy-going. I love my Elantra. My next car will be through them as well.

Joseph L.
Argyle, NY
10/30/2019
Joe l
Brad the service writer is great

Joseph L.

Ballston Spa, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Best service anywhere!
Always very friendly and professional and courteous.Offer all services that are available to us. Best anywhere!!

Robert G.
Gansevoort, NY
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Took to long
Made an appointment for required oil change. Ended up waiting over an hour to have oil change completed. What is point of making appointment if you don't actually have the time and technician reserved.
Fred C., Service Manager from Garvey Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Robert,

I am sorry that there were concerns with your recent visit and that we were unable to discuss them directly. Your complete satisfaction is our ultimate goal and I am sorry that we fell short of your expectations.  If you wish please feel free to contact me directly to discuss your concerns. I look forward to speaking with you.

Fred Cooper
518-792-9003

RL
Roger L.
Hadley, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Service Dept. is exceptional
Brad Jarvis in the Service Dept. was very helpful. He took care of our problem right away.

10/26/2019 Category: Service
Great fast service with appointment
The service was completed promptly. The explanation of my automobile's status was nicely done.

Rebecca R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Great service team and great dealership.
Fred C., Service Manager from Garvey Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Becky,

Thank you for your feedback. I agree with your comments completely. Everyone here works hard to assure your satisfaction and it starts with our internet department! We look forward to seeing you again.

Fred Cooper
518-792-9003

Antonia M.
Gansevoort, NY
10/25/2019 Category: Service
great people
the service crew is always pleasant and efficient . work is performed correctly and in a timely manner.

Donald P.
Corinth, NY
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
The service department goes above and beyond to handle any concerns and provide convenient and prompt service.