Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Keri Ann V.
Agawam, MA
2022 Hyundai Kona
07/29/2021 Category: Service
A delight to work with!
I just leased my 3rd car with Gary Rome Hyundai and have had a positive experience every single time. Nothing about the people or place in general feels as though they’re pressuring you or just trying to get you into a car and kick you out. Ive always worked with Larry Goldberg and he’s patient, kind, and knowledgable.
MERISSA M. from Gary Rome Hyundai responded on 07/29/2021

Christine C.
Easthampton, MA
2020 Hyundai Palisade
07/28/2021 Category: Service
The service
On July 23,2021, a young man in your service department by the name of Felix helped me. He went above and beyond to help me. Would you please recognize his outstanding service to me.

AMANDA P. from Gary Rome Hyundai responded on 07/29/2021

Janet B.
Thorndike, MA
07/26/2021 Category: Service
excellent service
service and personnel were excellent
AMANDA P. from Gary Rome Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

Robert S.
Warren, MA
07/24/2021 Category: Service
Gary Rome has great service always friendly let you know if any other repairs are needed which will save you time and money.There personal are true professionals.They are experts in there field.Would recommend them to anyone.
Kiara V. from Gary Rome Hyundai responded on 07/26/2021

RT
Robert T.
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Service at Gary Rome is always exceptional.

RK
Ruth K.
Chicopee, MA
The staff
I have gone to Gary Rome for service and I am pleased with how I am treated there every time i go there. The sales person who has helped me when I bought my vehicle is very good and always says hello and and asks if he can help me in any way and I would recommend that if you are buying a vehicle go to see Jack E as he is the best person to help you with your purchase.

SJ
Stanley J.
Springfield, MA
No personnel
Someone to work on my car was not available at scheduled appointment time.
AMANDA P. from Gary Rome Hyundai responded on 07/24/2021

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We really appreciate it. We'll have someone reach out to you from our customer success team shortly.

Broad Brook, CT
2021 Hyundai Kona
Super friendly
From the salesmen to the techs, everyone is super friendly and helpful! 10/10 recommend servicing your vehicle with Gary Rome Hyundai!
MERISSA M. from Gary Rome Hyundai responded on 07/23/2021

Over all great service

Ludlow, MA
2020 Hyundai Kona
Exceptional Value, Excellent Service
Friendly informative staff, nothing but positivity after purchasing & servicing my 2020 Kona
MERISSA M. from Gary Rome Hyundai responded on 07/22/2021

Claudius C.
Springfield, MA
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/21/2021 Category: Service
Caring peoples who are concerned about our needs.
It’s the very best service shop, I have ever experience! There is no place better than Gerry Rome!! I have experience other repairs shop and dealer ship, I will never go back to them! I’m Very satisfied with Gerry Rome Hyundai!!!
AMANDA P. from Gary Rome Hyundai responded on 07/22/2021

MF
Mark F.
Ludlow, MA
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Great people to deal with.
They were very easy to deal with and did a great job
Kiara V. from Gary Rome Hyundai responded on 07/16/2021

CR
Charles R.
2020 Hyundai Venue
07/16/2021 Category: Service
Great stuff.
Professional and timely service. Friendly and courteous staff. Repeat service is definitely expected at a later date.
AMANDA P. from Gary Rome Hyundai responded on 07/16/2021

FM
Felix M.
2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/15/2021 Category: Service
I spoke Patrick Hamel was take care for me time my appointment service was a excellent job service.
Kiara V. from Gary Rome Hyundai responded on 07/15/2021