Overall Rating 4.1874969/5Overall Rating 4.1874969/5Overall Rating 4.1874969/5Overall Rating 4.1874969/5rating 4.1874969
Overall Rating 2.38298/5Overall Rating 2.38298/5rating 2.38298rating 2.38298rating 2.38298
Latest Review 44 minutes ago

Shelburne Falls, MA
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Great service always on time.

Sondra S.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
06/24/2019 Category: Service
The only problem that I had this time that I had to wait about 12 days between the time my check engine light came on and the time that I could get an appointment. Otherwise, everything went extremely well and I am very happy with my service

Springfield, MA
Understaffed
Need more help.

Ms.

I am sorry to hear that you were here too long for your service visit.
We work hard to provide the best quality of work and the most efficient time frame.
We missed the opportunity to provide the 5 star service.

I know that you have your free oil changes up to 8 of them.  I would like to offer you another FREE oil change.  So make that 9 FREE oil changes.

Please accept our apology and please consider re scoring us based on our ability to resolve your concern.

Respectfully,

Kevin

Recent service
Always professional and courteous service.
I would not think of going anywhere else for a new car or servuce. I have been a satisfied customer over 20 years

WG
Wendy G.
Springfield, MA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Veloster
They are attentive and wonderful!

ND
Neera D.
South Hadley, MA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and pleasant.service staff.
I will not be able to evaluate them for the minor non maintenance work that was needed on my brand new car.
The waiting area is comfortable and clean. I was pleasantly surprised when I got inside my car to see that they had placed a water bottle for me. It was very nice. Thank you!

MK
Michael K.
Another great service experience
Kevin A S., Service Manager from Gary Rome Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

We appreciate your business. Thank you

Huntington, MA
Car Maint.
Brought car in for oil change. No waiting and service provided in a timely manner. Car was returned clean (washed) and a cold, refreshing bottled water left for me in cup holder. No that is, as Gary Rome would say, "some doggone service". Haha does this dog (Jack) really exist? I've never seen it.
Kevin A S., Service Manager from Gary Rome Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

That you for your business.

Richard S.
Belchertown, MA
06/23/2019 Category: Service
Knowledgeable, attentive, courteous staff. Wonderful facility that seems to run efficiently
I was fairly furious at the number of times it took to repair a seemingly simple problem and I apologise for showing my disgust. The problem was finally taken care of in a most professionally way and I was always treated with comfortable substitute transportation and informative explanation of the needed repair. This was a warranty repair of an original factory defect on a new car purchased elsewhere, but your dealership responded as if the purchase was from Gary Rome. Many thanks

Westfield, MA
2018 Hyundai Kona
Efficient
A bit pricy for oil change

Roger C.

Both are a great value

Southampton, MA
2009 Hyundai Elantra
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Work done in a timely manner. Everyone is very pleasant and accommodating

Belchertown, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/21/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation, service was quick and my car was washed and vacuumed!
JAMES M. from Gary Rome Hyundai responded on 06/21/2019

GM
Grant M.
South Hadley, MA
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Great products, great service
Gary Rome and his staff are always right there to help, friendly and knowledgeable. I won't go anywhere else!
JAMES M. from Gary Rome Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

we appreciate your business, thank you

Miguel P.
Indian Orchard, MA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/19/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
Staff were great and polite, willing to answer any question as best possible.
JAMES M. from Gary Rome Hyundai responded on 06/19/2019

Melissa G.
Westfield, MA
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Melissa G
Excellent staff and excellent customer service.
JAMES M. from Gary Rome Hyundai responded on 06/18/2019

PM
Philip M.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
If your car is tied up for a day or more for service they give you a loaner.
Had some issues with the air bag warning light. Angelia was able to get things all worked out for me and had the car back in a few days. She provided me with a loaner so everything ended good.

West Springfield, MA
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Above & Beyond
I had previously mentioned that the service at Gary Rome was great, with the exception of them not cleaning the interior of my car (a minor detail overlooked). Kevin, the service manager contacted me and offered me a full detail of my car to make up for the inconvenience. Wow!!! I was just providing some constructive feedback...I did not expect such over the top service. Thank You!

06/17/2019 Category: Service
The service team is very friendly and helpful.
Kevin A S., Service Manager from Gary Rome Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

I am sorry to hear that your vehicle was not cleaned on the inside.

I would like to resolve your concern by offering to provide to you a full detail at a $150.00 value.

Please print this e mail as your coupon voucher for the full detail.

I hope this resolves your concern and would hope that you will consider re scoring us based on our ability to take care of your concerns.

I would be happy to discuss this further if you wish.
You can reach me on my cell phone @ 413-636-5200

Respectfully,

Kevin

KT
Kilene T.
Indian Orchard, MA
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
They try their best to accommodate customers. They have a great and positive attitude
JAMES M. from Gary Rome Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019