Overall Rating 4.23944/5Overall Rating 4.23944/5Overall Rating 4.23944/5Overall Rating 4.23944/5rating 4.23944
Overall Rating 2.41429/5Overall Rating 2.41429/5rating 2.41429rating 2.41429rating 2.41429
Latest Review 30 minutes ago

Dennis S.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
11/18/2019 Category: Service
FRIENDLY and transparent
They make you feel welcomed and explain all repairs

VA
Virginia A.
Feeding Hills, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Easy in, very professional people take care of your needs. The facility is very neat and well stocked with beverages for your comfort.

MZ
Margaret Z.
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Fast service. Everyone was very polite and accommodating.

KZ
Karen Z.
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2019 Category: Service
The whole experience was a positive one. Everyone was kind, knowledgable and courteous. Felix Vega, Assistant Service Manager, was extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Felix went out of his way to make sure all of my concerns were addressed.
Kevin A S., Service Manager from Gary Rome Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

We appreciate your business.  Thank you

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Fix my mirror
I was unaware that my car was going to be washed. As soon as I left I noticed that my passenger side rear view mirror was moving with the wind. I turned around and reported it to the assistant manager (Elvin I believe was his name). He said that the manager was going to give me a call on Monday 11/11 to let me know if they can tighten the mirror base or order one. I'm still waiting for a call
Kevin A S., Service Manager from Gary Rome Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for your response.  I am sorry that our Service Manager has not reached out to you yet.

My name is Kevin and I am the Director. You can call my cell phone and we can discuss a time convenient for you to have the mirror repaired / replaced.

Kevin

Cell 413-636-5200

West Springfield, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great service once again
Got there early and they got me in and out.
Kevin A S., Service Manager from Gary Rome Hyundai responded on 11/13/2019

We appreciate your business. Thank you.

WC
William C.
Belchertown, MA
Scheduled service
Being an Uber driver, I get an oil change and service every 5-6 weeks. Kristen schedules me in advance and always manages to get me in if I am early: my only complaint is that the tech did not change the service sticker or the meter in the car. Not a big deal just something that is generally dine

GE
Glen E.
Southwick, MA
Great servicing
Always efficient with a clean and comfortable waiting area. Polite and courteous service.

2019 Hyundai Kona
BAD CAR WASH
I did call when I got back home and told the Main. Dept. My carwash was awful! The rims looked worst then when I brought it in. I didn't notice until got home. There was all kinds of back splash all over my car. They did say they would re-do it if I wanted to come back. I told them no I wasn't coming back. Other then that everything went fine.

Ludlow, MA
2009 Hyundai Sonata
a
a

Mark S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2019 Category: Service
great service
once again great service by the Gary Rome team.my appointment was for 15,000 mile check. Felix at the service desk explained the work to be done as well as provided me with a future schedule of work to be done at each mileage interval and its estimated cost.The work was completed in a timely manner.Chris checked me out when a picked up the car and went over what was done. Everybody very professional.Walter provided me a ride thru the shuttle service and was very friendly.Always a great experience.
Kevin A S., Service Manager from Gary Rome Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

We appreciate your business.  Thank you.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Extra service slipped through the cracks
The extras that are normally done were missed and it was disappointing to not have my vehicle washed so I had to make another trip to get it washed at golden nozzle. Paper mats were not used in the car. No service coupon discounts were not left in the car for future service. My half water bottle has always been replaced with a new bottle of water. I am usually out very quickly the wait was longer and I was the second in the door and i had apappointment.
Kevin A S., Service Manager from Gary Rome Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for taking a moment to respond to our survey.
We appreciate your business and value you as a customer.

I left you a voice mail on your cell number.  Please give it a listen and let me know if you are happy with my comments.

I hope to see you for your next visit.

Respectfully,

Kevin

BG
Bart G.
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Not satisfied with time of service!
I appreciate the coupon you sent me but again my car was not done on time!
Kevin A S., Service Manager from Gary Rome Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

We appreciate your business.  I am sorry to hear that this visit did not go as planned.
I would be happy to help you resolve your concern.

Respectfully,

11/05/2019 Category: Service
Customer service is amazing!
Kevin Schechterle reached out to me directly, and rectified the situation. Every retailer/dealership needs someone in this position to turn the customer around because that’s what he just did. I am very happy with the service I received, as well as the always pleasant employees!

Poor service
Expect to wait a long time for service. Oil changes on average take 1 1/2 - 2 hours, and if you are adding in a car inspection expect to wait over 3.
Kevin A S., Service Manager from Gary Rome Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for the time and effort you put into your response.  I greatly appreciate your feedback.
I would like to help resolve your concerns and also help to get your vehicle repaired at a respectable price.
I can be available by phone C: 4136365200.  Please call so we can resolve this as soon as possible.

Kevin A S., Service Manager from Gary Rome Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Thank you for letting me help you.

PC
Pablo C.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Good job
Nice job And a clean my car

LZ
Linda Z.
Holyoke, MA
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Convenient and great service
Service is great and everyone is friendly !
Kevin A S., Service Manager from Gary Rome Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

We appreciate your business. Thank you.

CL
Carol L.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Kevin Schechter called me and resolved this issue that I was questioning
Same as above.

10/31/2019 Category: Service
Service advisors keep customers up to date on the service to their vehicles.
The only concern I had was that my coupon for the oil change was not applied to my overall bill and I didn't realize it until I got home-my bad. Called the service advisor and he said he was sorry and would make a note the next time I brought my car in for service. I also had a 4 wheel alignment done and not sure if I had a coupon for that also. They were very busy the day I brought my car in!!

Carol,

Thank you so much for your business.  I appreciate you taking a moment to talk with me regarding your visit.

I will process the coupon you needed and mail it out today.
Thank you for your re score.

CP
Charles P.
Westfield, MA
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Always satisfied, courteous and professional staff.
Kevin A S., Service Manager from Gary Rome Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

We appreciate your business. Thank you

WC
William C.
Easthampton, MA
service on my car
i was in and out in the time i was told it would take to complete the scheduled service. dealership was clean and comfortable. friendly staff.
Kevin A S., Service Manager from Gary Rome Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you for your business. Thank you

413-536-4328 ext. 1038