Enfield, CT
07/14/2020 Category: Service
Did not exceed my expectations.
I have been going to Gary Rome Hyundai for over 5 years and have had no issues. This most recent experience I had was so horrible, that I am considering not doing business with them any further. There was no communication by the service department, even after calling 5 times and leaving 5 voicemails over the course of 4 days. Very disappointed by the service I received.
Geovanni G V. from Gary Rome Hyundai responded on 07/14/2020

We’re very sorry to hear that you had a bad experience at Gary Rome Hyundai. It’s our goal to deliver the highest quality of service to all of our customers. We look forward to speaking with you.

Sincerely,

PB
Phillip B.
New Rochelle, NY
2013 Hyundai Veloster
The people
From the people at the reception desk to the mechanics who work on the car, and every other employee on premise, everyone is very friendly and helpful.

Holyoke, MA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly staff
I was in and out in a timely manner.

PG
Paul G.
2017 Hyundai Accent
Oil change and inspection
nice people, easy drive in, air conditioned, drop off area, very nice and spacious and modern waiting area. Timely service. Proficient professionals.

Daryl S.
Easthampton, MA
2020 Hyundai Veloster N
Quick and friendly
I was greeted when I pulled in and directed where to go. I was only there to get an inspection and my registration. But overall the service people were great.

LG
Lucien G.
Agawam, MA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
No Review
The service is good, but it takes a long time to change the oil.

SF
Stephen F.
South Hadley, MA
2017 Hyundai Azera
07/12/2020 Category: Service
Gary Rome consistently gives great service!
I have been a loyal customer since 2011 because the product is great value for the money, Gary Rome gives you a fair price with very little hassle and the service always goes above an beyond to please you, the customer! I hope they can maintain the excellent trifecta for another few decades!

MK
Michelle K.
Belchertown, MA
2018 Hyundai Kona
Sevice
Excellent service on a timely manner.

BT
Bernard T.
Holyoke, MA
2019 Hyundai Kona
Great Place
I left Gary Rome Hyundai feeling like I had been well cared for!!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Customer service is amazing
I had some issues with the bank I was going through for financing. They worked with me & got me into the car as fast as they could

FH
Felicia H.
Indian Orchard, MA
07/09/2020 Category: Service
The people that serviced me were respectful and great
I felt understood and was really assisted tremendously while there . It was well appreciated.

07/08/2020 Category: Service
5 stars
5 stars, same as last time

Lindsay M.
Northfield, MA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
07/08/2020 Category: Service
Great Dealer/Great Service
We purchased our first new car from Gary Rome. The whole purchase process was pleasant. The salesman was patient, and guided us toward the perfect car for us. We do get periodic e-mails to remind us of any needed service. The service department was friendly and efficient.
Geovanni G V. from Gary Rome Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

Stacy S.
Springfield, MA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/07/2020 Category: Service
Service Dept
Did ok job touching up small scratch on front fender, but could have offered to buff it out to blend in better with the clear coat touch up paint.thst was used. No detailing packages was mentioned. Does Gary Rome do detailing?

OV