EK
Eric K.
Brooklyn, WI
Chevrolet Silverado
09/30/2016 Category: Service
Eric said he was treated well.

PP
PEGGY P.
09/25/2016
Awesome staff.
The techs treat my vehicle is their own. I have complete trust of everyone at Gary Willie's.
I would like to see more coupons.

EF
ERIC and KATIE F.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/24/2016
Moist Excellent!!!
Sweet service, sweet staff, just sweet!!!

Linda S.
09/24/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Michael. He said the business have been nothing but good to him. They are fair and very helpful.

CK
Char K.
Fitchburg, WI
09/24/2016 Category: Service
Char said the employees at the business were honest and nice, and provided her with good service.

CRAIG and KATHY W.
09/23/2016
Gary Wille's
Excellent as usual. Fair and friendly service.

BG
Bryan G.
Mercury Mountaineer
09/22/2016 Category: Service
Bryan said the business was quick, and personable. They did a good job

LINDA and RICHARD B.
09/20/2016
Another very satisfying visit.
Dave and Misty are very knowledgeable and helpful.

Rosa S.
Hyundai XG300
09/19/2016 Category: Service
Rosa said she is still waiting on an estimate from the business. She would recommend the business for service.

EW
Ed W.
Las Vegas, NV
Lexus LS 400
09/17/2016 Category: Service
Ed said the service was excellent at the business. Missy was very helpful, and she kept him informed about everything. They finished in a timely manner and he was very impressed.
All Thankful E. from Gary Wille's Auto & Tire Center responded on 10/04/2016

We were pleased to meet you and hope you had a good trip home without anymore car issues. Thank you!

GS
GUNNARD S.
09/16/2016
Pleased Customer
Great service. Competent mechanics. Friendly office staff.

Ben S.
Nissan Sentra
09/15/2016 Category: Service
Ben said this business did everything in the time they told him it would take and for the price they told him it would cost. He also noted that they were both friendly and knowledgeable.

SO
SANDY O.
Cottage Grove, WI
09/13/2016
No hard-core upselling tactics.
What I appreciate it that I told them all I wanted was the oil change and there was no attempted upselling involved. They did put a list of maintenance procedures that should be done on my next visit on the service summary they gave me, but no high-pressure tactics to inflate the final bill.
All Thankful E. from Gary Wille's Auto & Tire Center responded on 10/04/2016

We appreciate that you recognize that we do not want to sell you service to inflate the final bill. Our goal is to make sure you drive your car without unexpected break downs.

Jacqueline G.
Brooklyn, WI
09/10/2016
Accurate and fast repairs
My car had overheated and fear was that I would be without a car for a long period of time with no way to get to work. Turned out my car had two major issues. One part had to be ordered directly from Mazda. I had my car back in 48 hours. Great work and great service!

CRAIG and KATHY W.
Saturn Vue
09/08/2016
Great Experience
Always attentive to our needs and always a good experience. Feel they are honest and the work is completed in a timely manner.

KC
KIM C.
09/08/2016
Reliable and timely!
Overall it was great! I just tho now have to figure out some things on my dash that aren't set the same. Guess I need to get my book out and learn about my vehicle now. Lol

Debbie D.
Madison, WI
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/07/2016
oil change/car check up
Gary Wille's Auto has completed all problems with my car. They provide an explanation with detail and price. I highly recommend this company for quality work. It gives me peace of mind to have the association. D.Dosher

WK
WENDY K.
Mazda 5
09/07/2016
Friendly, helpful people who do good work
Have all of my service for two cars done here. Dave and Misty have always been helpful and informative about the work that needs to be done.

JACK and NANCY B.
Chevrolet Traverse
09/02/2016
We've been a customer of Wille's for 20+ years and have ALWAYS been extremely satisfied!
Wille's has provided us with a sense of security that we'll be treated honestly and professionally.

Dennis S.
Dodge Dakota
08/29/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Tim. He said the business did not provide the best service possible.