TJ
Tracy J.
Evansville, WI
Chrysler Town
01/11/2017 Category: Service
Tracy said they were good and courteous and they got her in and out. They were quick and on top of everything. She was really happy with the service.

KV
KARIN V.
Chevrolet Suburban
01/06/2017
Quality work, comeptitive prices and great customer service just 5 minutes from home!
I was getting tired of driving 15-20 minutes to get my cars serviced at Madison dealerships and wanted to give a local business a try so I checked out Gary Wille's. Now, I choose to go to Gary Wille's for oil changes and other basic maintenance on my Chevy Suburban and Ford Taurus. Scheduling an appointment is easy and their customer service is terrific. I receive reminders of my appointments via email and explanation of the service provided via text message. I often wait for my vehicle, but if a service is going to take longer, they offer a loaner car. I appreciate that they never try to convince me to have work done that I don't need or try to sell me on an air filter every time I get my oil changed. If it is discovered that additional service is needed and it is not an emergency, an explanation is provided on my invoice so I can plan ahead for those services and costs. I highly recommend Gary Wille's as the place to go for car service and maintenance in Oregon.

CF
CHERYL and TODD F.
Brooklyn, WI
Oldsmobile Intrigue
01/02/2017
Long time customer
Good service good people !

ME
Michael E.
Acura MDX
12/27/2016 Category: Service
Michael said they always treat him well at this business. They've done really good service on his vehicles. He is very happy with the service they've given him.

ER
Erica R.
12/27/2016 Category: Service
Erica said the service was good.

BO
Brandon O.
Evansville, WI
12/26/2016 Category: Service
Brandon said this business is prompt and they were able to fit him into their schedule.

TT
Tim T.
12/23/2016 Category: Service
Tim said the service at the business was good and they did a nice job.

LO
Laura O.
12/23/2016 Category: Service
Laura said it was a smooth transaction.

DE
Dana E.
thompson, or
12/22/2016
Great experience
Very nice people to work with. My schedule was very tight and they got my car done in record time. In every way they were considerate of my time and my needs. Thank you!

Mary M.
12/20/2016 Category: Service
Mary said the business always gets the job done when she brings her vehicle in for service.

Bill B.
Brooklyn, WI
Chevrolet Silverado
12/20/2016 Category: Service
Bill said Misty is very helpful and polite and informative. They sent him a link of what was wrong and what they recommended.

BG
Bill G.
12/19/2016
Tire Repair
Got me in first thing in the morning and tire was repaired later that day at a fair price. I'll come back again.

DU
Doretta U.
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/19/2016 Category: Service
Doretta said she did not have any complaints. She would recommend them.

SK
STEVE and JANET K.
Chevrolet Avalanche
12/13/2016
Great service, no surprises
Prompt at getting me in for a drop in appointment to fix a couple of lights. Later went back for spark plugs and wiring...gave an accurate cost estimate. Paid less than estimate...and friendly service!

DA
DON and JANE A.
Volkswagen Jetta
12/09/2016
Why so much to install 4 tires?
Hi,

I compared your price for installing 4 tires ($97) to four other places in the Madison area and you were $20 - $30 more.

When I informed Misty of this, she disagreed, and then said "let's agree to disagree".

I have proof, but there's no way to attach anything to this review.

Thanks,
Don

JACK and NANCY B.
Chevrolet Traverse
12/08/2016
Chevrolet Traverse Winter Check-Up
Gary Wille's Auto and Tire Center combines professional automotive expertise with a genuine commitment to customer satisfaction. I recommend Wille's without reservation.

LINDA and RICHARD B.
12/06/2016
You guys are the best!
We thought we needed new tires. Your opinion was we do not. Thanks for helping us avoid an unnecessary expense. We appreciate your honesty which you have demonstrated to us many, many times. That's why we have been long-term customers.

Debbie D.
Madison, WI
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/03/2016
They are very warm and personable.
Misty explains the "why" of the service needed for the car and when. I like that.

LINDA and RICHARD B.
12/02/2016
Great shop!
Work was done as promised. Price was good. Service always exceeds expectations.

EF
ERIC and KATIE F.
Hyundai Santa Fe
12/01/2016
Awesome!
GW does great work. All their tech's are Top Notch.
And Misty always give GREAT customer service.
Good job!!!!