Ross and Sharon B.
12/21/2018
Exemplify Customer Service
Absolutely love this place. Tyler is a big reason we come, but all of the staff are knowledgeable, courteous and make it a great experience coming here. You guys truly epitomize what customer service is all about. Our entire family uses Gary Willy's. The prices are reasonable and the amount of information and data you get about your vehicle is impressive. They never oversell, are honest and up front and we always feel confident in taking our vehicles here.

12/20/2018
Trustworthy
They are amazing when it comes to explaining things, we came to them with a pretty major, expensive issue.. Even a simple oil change will leave you feel assured that your car was taken care of properly.

KK
KATHI K.
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
12/18/2018
I've moved to Sauk City but still take my old car to Wille's because they do such good solid work and charge reasonably.
My 2006 VW still runs great in large part because I've taken it regularly to Wille's for scheduled maintenance. They are a lot more economical than the dealer and do equivalent work. They work around my schedule and always have a decent loaner.

KV
Kay V.
Toyota Yaris
12/18/2018
noise
Whatever you did, it worked! Dave said that some belt was adjusted. The noise is completely gone now. Thanks.

AL and BARB S.
Mazda Tribute
12/14/2018
Excellent service.
Annoying low tire pressure light on dash was intermittent. Garry Willie took car in the shop, found the problem and fixed it quickly.

BJ
Ben J.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Ben said he would definitely recommend this business.

MF
MKonte F.
Madison, WI
12/13/2018
2003 toyota takoma
Professional, no surprises, cost was as expected. My original job was completed and then some.

David C.
Ford Freestyle
12/11/2018 Category: Service
David said the staff was courteous, knowledgeable and efficient.

AK
Andres K.
Ford Econoline Wagon
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Andres said the business does good quality service and they are honest.

RK
Ron K.
Ford Edge
12/05/2018
They saved my day.
Going home at 4 pm I heard a tire clicking. A bolt in the tread. Wrongly, I removed it, creating a faster leak. Pumped it at the gas station and thought about fixing it with a plug myself. I didn't want to try that at all. I drove to Gary Wille's and hoped for a fix. Luckily they made room and did it in no time. I'm buying my next replacement tires from them.

EB
Eric B.
Janesville, WI
11/26/2018
Honesty and respect
I called this company and ask them for assistance on my 2008 Ford Escape having a problem with the ABS brake system and David immediately calmed me down and explain to me that in order to fix the problem would not take that long and if I needed it fixed sooner he was able to direct me to somebody that could help me sooner versus just trying to make the money for his own company he wanted to make sure I had a reliable vehicle as soon as possible and explain to me the whole process of the ABS and what to look out for and what to be careful of I really appreciate their honesty and the fact that there were more concerned for my well-being then their own

KV
Kay V.
Toyota Yaris
11/17/2018
Very Accomoding!!!
The dealer said with the lights I had on I shouldn't drive my car but they couldn't see me until a week later. I went searching for a local auto repair place and found Gary Wille's. They not only took my car in the next day but they took me to work and picked up up after work. Dealerships don't have that kind of service. I am very impressed with the level of service I received.

Mike M.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the business is a good establishment. They had a lot to complete on the vehicle. The experience was good.

HM
Heather M.
Madison, WI
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Heather said she really likes how they deliver information in an accessible and friendly way. She said they let her use a loaner vehicle when it took longer than expected.

CP
Conrad P.
Wisconsin
Dodge Avenger
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Conrad said the business has some miscommunication with people at the place. Other than that, everything was completed and the work was done well.

AL and BARB S.
10/30/2018
Routine maintenance and overall check
Routine scheduled maintenance requested and accomplished. ... and the overall usual , excellent Gary Willie technician vehicle check to determine any other needed service/maintenance.

GW
Garth W.
Escanaba, MI
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Garth said that the place has never given him a reason to complain.

10/28/2018
WONDERFUL SERVICE!!!
We have been using Willies for years and have always been happy with the service. Today was no different. Everyone is very professional. The staff make an extra effort to explain what needds to be done. I needed to leave my car longer than expected and the owner gave me HIS car as a loaner so I could go about my day!

CRAIG and KATHY W.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/27/2018
Excellent care & service
Always get great care & they always do a terrific job on my vehicles. We have three vehicles serviced at Wille's & we appreciate their honesty, good work ethic & keeping our vehicles in good running condition. We have trust in this business!

SK
Share K.
Oldsmobile Aurora
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Philip. He said the employees went the extra mile to find the parts that were needed for an older vehicle. He's glad this business is a part of the community and they provide a valuable service.