CG
Chase G.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Chase said he was satisfied.

Joan B.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Joan said that she would surely recommend this business for service.

AL and BARB S.
Mazda Tribute
10/12/2018
Routine maintenance
As always, scheduled our car for routine maintenance with GARY WILLIES in Oregon. Appointment easily scheduled at my choice of days/times... Work was done quickly and professionally including the items not originally on the work order which I called in with a later phone call.

Dawn H.
10/08/2018
Excellent Customer Service
I am very happy with the customer care received by Tyler. He has been very informative and helpful. I would highly recommend Gary Willie's Auto & Tire Center to anyone. The detail reports I received after the maintenance appointment were very helpful!

10/06/2018
Great people to work with!!
Very reasonable and personable service!

Schuyler B.
Madison, WI
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Schuyler said everything got done the way he wanted and the service was great.

John C.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
John said that the place was quick and did what they said they would do.

JJ
Jenna and Kyle J.
09/26/2018
Another Excellent Visit
Once again, I am pleased with my visit to Gary Wille's! In addition to providing excellent service, they were patient with all of my questions and flexible when our repair didn't go as planned. Thank you!

NM
Nikki M.
Stoughton, WI
Jaguar XK
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Nikki said this business was efficient and stayed in communication.

SUSAN H.
09/23/2018
Gary Wille's
I have been very happy with the service I have received at Gary Wille's. They go out of their way to ensure that you are satisfied with whatever you are having serviced on your vehicle. They are courteous, dependable and prompt. I also like the convenience of having them nearby.

DJ
DIANE and LARRY J.
09/19/2018
My 2008 RAM 1500 Rides Like NEW!
I noticed a puddle of fluid under my front driver's side wheel when I entered my garage one day. And when I went out a couple days later, the puddle was much larger and "clear" in color. It turned out that my front strut blew a seal and leaked onto my garage floor. Thanks to the recommendations of Gary Wille's Auto & Tire Center, I'm back on the road with my beloved truck! And it rides like NEW with struts and shocks & ball-joints! You just can't replace a vehicle at the price you need to replace some of the parts!

Mike P.
Audi TT
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he got great service. They were personable, informative, and knowledgeable.

LH
Linda and Tom H.
GMC Terrain
09/17/2018
Tire leakage
Tire was fixed with no problems. Good service

Nissan Murano
09/16/2018
Very knowledgeable. Trust worthy based on my interactions with other auto centers.
Easy to schedule appointments. Provides details on your car's health. Reasonable pricing and honesty.

JACK and NANCY B.
Buick Regal
09/12/2018
Buick Maintenance
I've been a customer of Wille's Auto and Tire Center for over 20 years. During that time I have ALWAYS received the utmost in professional service. The staff at Wille's is highly qualified and confident. They pass that feeling along to their customers. I recommend Wille's without reservation!

Mazda Tribute
09/11/2018
Engine stalling.
Experienced a low RPM engine stalling / stumbling... Ran OK at higher speeds but not drivable ... Took the car in to have that fixed... Service tech quickly discovered the problem... Car returned to us operating perfectly... minimal cost..

CL
Chris L.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the employees did a good job and got the job done when he needed it, quickly.

TV
Tammy V.
08/29/2018
Awesome people & work!
My husband and I have been fortunate enough to work with the great folks at Gary Wille's Auto Service a few times since moving to Oregon. Each time we have been treated professionally, received great work, timely and excellent customer service. From the phone calls and text message updates we have always known what's going on with our cars and have had questions answered at all times of the process. As someone who doesn't know much about cars, they are patient with my questions and great about answering all questions, big and small! Great group of people doing great work!
All Thankful E. from Gary Wille's Auto & Tire Center responded on 09/04/2018

thank you some much. We strive to make everyone feel to ask any question that may come up. COMMUNICATION IS ALWAYS KEY.

Rachael B.
Madison, WI
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Rachael said she felt her service was in good hands. The employee provided really great customer service. They provided good service.

Carol C.
08/20/2018
Tyler cares about his customers. So do the Technicians that do the work. I had limited time and Tyler was able to get me in right away! I'm so glad to have that maintenance work taken care of. Honesty and integrity go a long way there. You don't always find that everywhere. Thanks Tyler!