Jim B.
Quincy, MI
Ram Pickup
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he is very satisfied with the service at the business and his estimate came in lower than expected.

Jim G.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Jim said he thinks this business did an excellent job.

Jeremy K.
Chevrolet Cavalier
10/22/2018
Great service. Friendly Staff. Fast turn-around. At 1/3 of the price I anticipated.
The title says it all. I had never gone to this place before, but my wife suggested I bring my car to them for an urgent issue that came up and I was pleasantly surprised. They also provide a multi-point inspection report for the vehicle by e-mail, which is helpful.

PS
Phil S.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Phil said the staff was friendly and open about the details and the price.

Mildred W.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Mildred said she was happy with everything at the business.

CG
Chase G.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Chase said he was satisfied.

Joan B.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Joan said that she would surely recommend this business for service.

AL and BARB S.
Mazda Tribute
10/12/2018
Routine maintenance
As always, scheduled our car for routine maintenance with GARY WILLIES in Oregon. Appointment easily scheduled at my choice of days/times... Work was done quickly and professionally including the items not originally on the work order which I called in with a later phone call.

Dawn H.
10/08/2018
Excellent Customer Service
I am very happy with the customer care received by Tyler. He has been very informative and helpful. I would highly recommend Gary Willie's Auto & Tire Center to anyone. The detail reports I received after the maintenance appointment were very helpful!

10/06/2018
Great people to work with!!
Very reasonable and personable service!

Schuyler B.
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Schuyler said everything got done the way he wanted and the service was great.

John C.
09/28/2018 Category: Service
John said that the place was quick and did what they said they would do.

JJ
Jenna and Kyle J.
09/26/2018
Another Excellent Visit
Once again, I am pleased with my visit to Gary Wille's! In addition to providing excellent service, they were patient with all of my questions and flexible when our repair didn't go as planned. Thank you!

NM
Nikki M.
Stoughton, WI
Jaguar XK
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Nikki said this business was efficient and stayed in communication.

SUSAN H.
09/23/2018
Gary Wille's
I have been very happy with the service I have received at Gary Wille's. They go out of their way to ensure that you are satisfied with whatever you are having serviced on your vehicle. They are courteous, dependable and prompt. I also like the convenience of having them nearby.

DJ
DIANE and LARRY J.
09/19/2018
My 2008 RAM 1500 Rides Like NEW!
I noticed a puddle of fluid under my front driver's side wheel when I entered my garage one day. And when I went out a couple days later, the puddle was much larger and "clear" in color. It turned out that my front strut blew a seal and leaked onto my garage floor. Thanks to the recommendations of Gary Wille's Auto & Tire Center, I'm back on the road with my beloved truck! And it rides like NEW with struts and shocks & ball-joints! You just can't replace a vehicle at the price you need to replace some of the parts!

Mike P.
Audi TT
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Mike said he got great service. They were personable, informative, and knowledgeable.

LH
Linda and Tom H.
GMC Terrain
09/17/2018
Tire leakage
Tire was fixed with no problems. Good service

Nissan Murano
09/16/2018
Very knowledgeable. Trust worthy based on my interactions with other auto centers.
Easy to schedule appointments. Provides details on your car's health. Reasonable pricing and honesty.

JACK and NANCY B.
Buick Regal
09/12/2018
Buick Maintenance
I've been a customer of Wille's Auto and Tire Center for over 20 years. During that time I have ALWAYS received the utmost in professional service. The staff at Wille's is highly qualified and confident. They pass that feeling along to their customers. I recommend Wille's without reservation!