AK
Alisha and Chad k.
11/04/2017
Very friendly and reasonably priced.
Staff is wonderful!

SN
Savaanna N.
Chevrolet Cruze
10/30/2017 Category: Service
Savaanna said the service was good. The repairs were completed on time. They communicated which repairs were needed and they looked at other things on her vehicle.

JN
JAY N.
10/28/2017
Last service
I completely trust everyone at Willie's for their knowledge and great service. I was looking for a service shop when I moved to Oregon nine years ago, gave Willie's a try and never looked back. Thank you all for being good friends.

AC
Anthony C.
Mc Farland, WI
Ford Five Hundred
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Anthony said he was seen right away and the price was affordable. He would recommend this business.

JACK and NANCY B.
Buick Regal
10/25/2017
Honesty
As always, Wille's Auto & Tire Center provides the best in professionalism. I've been a customer of Wille's for over 20 years and would recommend them without reservation.

PA
Patti A.
10/24/2017
Great place to take your car!
Took my car (Lexus) in to have an oil change, tire rotation, service to rear differential, transfer case. I was given a loaner car at NO FEE.
I have been taking all of my cars ( Ford x 2, Chevy, Lexus) there for over 9 years and have always received excellent work and never have been over charged. What i like best at Willies is that they go over your car and reccommend to you what work may need to be done in the future, and what your car's manufacturer regular maintenence recommended services are. I love that they explain to me when I pick up my car all that they found and what is needed right away as well as what can wait then prints these recommendations on your receipt as well as the quotes for the work. This way i can plan and budget more costly work.
All Thankful E. from Gary Wille's Auto & Tire Center responded on 10/24/2017

It’s a pleasure working with you and your family to keep you guys on the road. Thank you for being such a great customer.

AL and BARB S.
Mazda Tribute
10/20/2017
Routine maintenance... oil and filter change, tire rotation, transmission flush / refill
Easy to make a convenient appointment, jobs done properly... at a fair price.

MARY and PETER H.
10/18/2017
Overall service quality and cost
From the scheduling phone call to reviewing the completed work and paying the bill, the service was excellent.
All Thankful E. from Gary Wille's Auto & Tire Center responded on 10/24/2017

Our goal is to make your experience the best possibly. Thank you for the business.

Tony S.
Nissan Murano
10/17/2017
Friendly and very informative
Great service, friendly staff, highly recommended!
All Thankful E. from Gary Wille's Auto & Tire Center responded on 10/24/2017

Thank you for the business!

Matt R.
10/12/2017 Category: Service
Matt said this business fit him in on a walk-in basis. He was very pleased.
All Thankful E. from Gary Wille's Auto & Tire Center responded on 10/24/2017

We always do what we can, when we can. We understand cars break and we depend on them. Thanks for the business.

LH
Linda H.
Lexus ES 350
10/05/2017
Great place
Good service and nice employees
All Thankful E. from Gary Wille's Auto & Tire Center responded on 10/24/2017

Thank you for the business!

Carroll H.
Box Elder, SD
10/03/2017 Category: Service
Carroll said this business did good work.

Chris W.
Toyota Yaris
09/13/2017
Hometown feel, clean, friendly
I am new to town and I wasn't sure where to start for finding a mechanic I could trust and feel comfortable going to. This is the place! The lobby is well kept, you don't have to wander into the shop looking for someone to talk to, and they have pets in the office to boot!

The staff is super friendly and the work done was fantastic. They gave me great options and weren't pushy with any "extras". I will be returning here as my car slowly degrades into the next metal cube.

Keep up the good work!
All Thankful E. from Gary Wille's Auto & Tire Center responded on 09/14/2017

Welcome to Oregon!

We are pleased you picked us for your automotive needs.  We really try to make it pain free when you bring your vehicle to us. We look forward working with you in the future.

LINDA and RICHARD B.
09/13/2017
Friendly, helpful and honest folks
Good work, fair price, friendly service
All Thankful E. from Gary Wille's Auto & Tire Center responded on 09/13/2017

Thank you for your business we appreciate you as a customer.

Joe G.
Ford Explorer Sport
09/11/2017 Category: Service
Joe said the staff was really good.

GS
GUNNARD S.
Minneapolis, MN
09/07/2017
Great people, great service!
Gary Wille's offers great service at a reasonable prices. The service managers are friendly and knowledgeable. They offer honest feedback on the present needs for a vehicle. After your car has been serviced, they give you information on repairs to consider for the next visit or further "down the road." Gary Wille's provided me with a loaner for the day. Friendly people, prompt service.
All Thankful E. from Gary Wille's Auto & Tire Center responded on 09/13/2017

Thank you for being a great customer and coming to see us even after you moved to MN.

SUSAN H.
09/04/2017
Business is local & convenient for me.
People are friendly & courteous; service is good.

Scott H.
Acura MDX
09/02/2017
Great service on battery replacement. Miss-lead on tire repair
Brought our vehicle in to have the battery replaced and a slow leak in one of the tires replaced. They tested the charging system and discovered the battery needed to be replaced. This seemed reasonable as we've been having issues with the battery holding a charge. They looked at the tire and determined the leak was not fixable and the tire needed to be replaced for $250 plus labor. I elected to take the vehicle to the place where we originally purchased the tires to see if there was any warranty left. They took a look and said the leak was easily patch-able so there wasn't a charge. Maybe the person performing the service at Wille's wasn't as experienced, but I was a little disappointed as if I wouldn't have gotten a second opinion we would have ended up replacing the tire.
All Thankful E. from Gary Wille's Auto & Tire Center responded on 09/07/2017

Our intent is to never sell someone something they don’t need. We are sorry that you’re disappointed with our decision. We have responsibilities to our customers and other drivers on the road to do proper repairs. We do have guidelines with tire repairs and follow Rubber Manufacturer’s Association procedures.

Could we patch it? Yes.

Would we be following Rubber Manufacturer’s Association procedures? No.

I am putting a link below that shows a proper tire repair and at the bottom it has a picture to show area that can be patch-plugged.

Margie W.
08/31/2017 Category: Service
Margie said she has had other experiences with Dave and Willie. They have always given her good service. There is no need to go elsewhere.

TW
Theresa W.
08/30/2017 Category: Service
Theresa said the friendliness of the staff and knowledge of the options given to her were very good.