JOHN G.
Ovid, MI
Chevrolet Avalanche
08/28/2014
Always great work that's honest and affordable.
A rare garage where honesty in the repair needs of a customer's vehicle is evident. I always take my vehicles to Gary's Garage because they work to meet my schedule, always do perfect work and hand me a bill that is fair and reasonable. Example: I had a dealership tell me that I needed to replace a Pitman arm and a tie rod on the front end of my truck. They wanted over $1,000 to repair. I took my truck to Gary's and they put it up on a hoist, evaluated the front suspension and steering, then brought me out to show me the condition of my truck. I was instructed by the folks at Gary's Garage that yes, there was some wear on the Pitman arm and tie rod, but it didn't need to be replaced just yet. I asked how much the diagnostics would be and was told, "No charge! Just think of us when you do decide to get repair work." I have taken my vehicles there ever since. Finding honesty like that in a auto repair garage is like finding gold!

KP
Kathleen P.
08/12/2014 Category: Service
Kathleen said she always gets her vehicle repaired quickly and correctly.
Kurt H. from Garys Garage responded on 08/22/2014

Kathleen, thanks for your business.

Jerry H.
Geo Metro
08/11/2014 Category: Service
Jerry said they did pretty well and he liked his experience there. A temperature gauge does not come up to normal but it does rise a little. He plans on contacting them about this issue.

GP
Gary P.
Buick Terraza
08/11/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Gary's wife. She said they did a great job.

Tom S.
Dodge Dakota
08/07/2014 Category: Service
Tom said they did a terrific job.

Dave M.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/06/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Jane. She said everything went well.

Jeff T.
Fowler, MI
Chevrolet Pickup
08/06/2014 Category: Service
Jeff said he liked the quality of the service and how quickly they got it done.

Debbie B.
Saturn Aura
08/06/2014 Category: Service
Debbie said the business has never failed her yet in all the years she has been a customer.

PS
Pete S.
Buick LeSabre
08/06/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Pete's wife. She said the business has always been good with any problems she has brought up to them.

SD
Sue D.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
08/04/2014 Category: Service
Sue said she is always satisfied with the service.