GZ
GARY Z.
Volkswagen New Beetle
12/20/2018
Professional Job as Usual
I was allowed to bring my own parts to have installed and save money. The car runs like a top again.

GG
Glen G.
Dodge Journey
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Glen said this business is very knowledgeable and always gets everything done on time.

ROBIN G.
Lansing, MI
12/06/2018
Honest and Reliable!
For more than 20 years, I've relied on the team at Gary's Garage to service my family vehicles. When I moved to a new town, I tried to find someone "local" that met the standard and they fell far below. From now on, I'll drive the extra 30 miles to get back to Gary's! Absolutely worth it!

AG
Able G.
Dodge Avenger
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Able said the staff was honest, provided a good price, and did good quality work.

Robert G.
Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Robert said he has been doing business with them since the 80s. He knows the owners and he trusts them whole heartily. Also they are a wonderful group of guys.

LUKE S.
Pontiac Grand Prix
11/21/2018
Excellent Service!
As always, Gary's was there for me when I needed them. They worked fast and got my car back on the road. Great value and worth every penny!

GW
Gary W.
Ovid, MI
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Gary said the staff did exactly what he wanted.

James S.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mattie. She said they did a great job.

PB
Phil B.
East Lansing, MI
Ford E-350 Super Duty
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Phil said that the place did the work fine, but when he went to check out, the cashier was on her cell the entire time.

Charlie S.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Thresa. She said the employees do a really good job and are reasonable. She is very pleased.

Jacob S.
Dodge Avenger
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Jacob said the business's service has always been good and he has no complaints.

FG

LW
Lawrence W.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Lawrrence said the business always provides good service.

AG
ALLAN G.
10/23/2018
Than you for doing repairs on my nephew's mustang. All good.

TERESA B.
Mercury Sable
10/22/2018
Gary's Garage is a God Send!
My husband was trying to fix the brakes on our car, due to not being able to do it himself he took it to Gary's Garage. Kurt is a Godsend, he found multiple safety issues with the brakes from a drum not even being connected (rusted out) to something leaking brake fluid. We have children, their safety in our car is the #1 priority for us. Kurt made sure everything was fixed and he gave us such a great deal on pricing to repair the car's issues. I love Kurt and the workers at Gary's Garage, he's the only mechanic I ever take our cars too. Because I know I can trust his word, and that he cares about fair pricing and our cars being safe to drive. Trust me, take your cars to Gary's Garage in St. John's, they won't let you down.