Cristy C.
10/26/2020
This mechanics and service are very good.
I needed to bring my car in for winterizing. I asked if one of the mechanics could come a get my car due to COVID. John was very friendly over the phone as accommodated my request. Chris and to get my car. He was so kind and asked if I needed anything else done. Later John called to say they would need to keep the car another day and I said I needed to know because I would have to cancel my medical appointment. He said he would go ahead and fix those parts and have it ready in a few hours. Chris dropped off the car and showed me a few an issue with covers missing over 2 parts and some screws. It was a rainy day and still they came and brought me the car so I could have it for my appointment the next day. The whole team went above and beyond the service required and did a fantastic job. A big Thank you to Gary, John , Chris and the rest of the mechanics. I have several friends who use this company and will highly recommend other friends as well.

GS
GREG S.
Edmonds, WA
Toyota Land Cruiser
10/25/2020
Yahtzee ! ....you did it again....
My wife heard a rhythmic noise I could not hear. Already had brakes done some time ago. You guys worked your magic and whatever she heard is gone. Once again you handled my concern promptly and at reasonable expense. Gary and John and the boys are great to work with. I even trust my over priced Mercedes E550 to them. The technicians understand the world of German engineering too.

Honda Element
10/22/2020
Great staff and service
The staff are personable, and patiently explain what’s up with a repair and your car overall. They’ve given good advice and service on my Honda Element for years!

SJ
Sean J.
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Sean said they did the repair on the same day so they were quick.

CF
CAMERON F.
Ellensburg, WA
Honda Civic Si
09/28/2020
Very focused on helping me with my situation!
I had a car situation that was a bit of an emergency, and they were very focused on finding a quick solution to keep me moving during a difficult time!

Jaciel C.
Dodge Caliber
09/25/2020 Category: Service
Spoke with Hoss. He said this business did a good job. They got everything done. Jon the front desk guy was awesome.

SK
SYLVIE K.
Bay City, OR
Mazda CX-9
09/19/2020
Always top notch service!
Excellent customer experience, quick service, and always reasonably priced

KN
Karl N.
Toyota Matrix
09/17/2020
Good neighbors
Gary's and John and really good at anticipating wear but telling you like it is right now. Under $100 for a mileage checkup, oil change and filter, and noticed and replaced a missing rear wiper clip. Plus let us know the tires are needing replacement going into winter. Good people, especially for walking to in Phinneywood.

Ben H.
09/12/2020 Category: Service
Ben said he appreciates the service.

AL
Aaron L.
Washington
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Aaron said that they're great. They're helpful and have reasonable pricing.

Medha R.
Volkswagen CC
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Medha said they always take her vehicle on a short notice, they fix it in a timely manner, she's taken all of her vehicles here, and they do a good job fixing them.

LILLY-BETH B.
08/28/2020
Maintenance
Very friendly and knowledgeable. Chris is great! He takes time to explain what he has done and what needs to be done in the near future on my 2002 Jeep Wrangler. This is my “ to go” place for my Jeep. I know my Jeep is in good hands, every time I take it there for repair or maintenance.

CP
Chris P.
08/24/2020
Fast, reliable, dependable and trustworthy
My family brings there cars to Gary's. We highly recommend their service. They are honest and upfront on what has to get done and will help advise you on what needs to get done in the near future. I refer many people to use their services.

RT
ROB T.
08/20/2020
First time experience was impressive - will certainly come back!
We recently relocated to Seattle and have been looking for a nearby and reliable auto service team - we found that team at Gary's!

My daughter recently purchased her first car (a 2006 Honda) and we wanted to have the car inspected to know whether there were any issues, etc. that needed to be addressed. The team at Gary's were able to get us booked within a day of my phoning them, they were efficient with their inspection and able to address everything (not many thankfully) at reasonable rates. We will continue to get this car serviced by Gary's for as long as my daughter lives nearby and, because that experience was so good, we will be taking our own car there for service soon enough.

Catherine H.
08/19/2020
A customer for almost 20 years
I’ve been coming here since I got my first car. Gary and his team are honest, hard working, do good work, and I trust them.