PO
Peter O.
12/05/2019
Gary's Greenwood does excellent work, and the mechanics are also careful in their analysis of problems.
I have been going exclusively to Gary's Greenwood to service my cars for many years now. The results have always been to my satisfaction with the cars running smoothly despite high mileage. The prices are also fair.

ER
Edward R.
Lexus LS 460
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Sally. She said this business is very honest and has very competitive pricing. The technician is always able to take her vehicle in a timely manner. The one occasion that the service could not be completed in 1 business day, the facility offered to rent a vehicle for her. She found that level of service outstanding.

AR
ANNE R.
Pontiac Vibe
11/21/2019
Checking for an oil leak
They checked it out, but couldn’t tell exactly where it was leaking from. To diagnose it better, they added some dye to hopefully mark where the leak was coming from. I’ll take it back soon so they can diagnose it.

BF
Bryan F.
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Bryan said the business had great customer service and was done before they said they would be. He said they gave him a discount when he wasn't expecting one.

11/18/2019
Trust them with my Jeep, went in for oil change and had a quick turn around.

NF
Nicole F.
Lexus CT 200h
10/29/2019
Oil change!
Quick turn around, pleasant service! Thank you!

GO
Glen O.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Glen said that they are pretty good.

Kathrine B.
Washington
Subaru Legacy Sedan
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Kathrine said they are good.

GS
Greg S.
Renton, WA
Pontiac Montana
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Greg said the service was great. He said the staff was fair and honest and that he really liked those guys.

ER
Edward R.
10/10/2019
Install 2 headlights
The headlights on our Subaru burned out so we contacted our local Subaru dealer to replace them but they told us it would take two weeks for an appointment so we contacted Gary's Automotive to see if they could help us. Talked to Gary and he checked to see if he had the bulbs. He said he did and asked if we could come in the next day to replace them. We did and he solved our problem. We appreciate what Gary did to help us out and this isn't the first time he has helped us out in an emergency situation.
This is why we always recommend him to friends and family.

DUANE W.
09/26/2019
They keep my old Subaru purring like a kitten
I’ve been taking my 2001 Subaru to Gary’s for eight years. There’s never been a problem they couldn’t solve. They are honest, reliable and have a friendly dog in their office.

Bobbie M.
Renton, WA
Acura 3.2TL
09/20/2019
The reason I drive 1 1/2 hrs from my home for my car (Miss Pearl) to see Gary + crew they always caring and honest.My car and I always leave satisfied + safe.
My resent visit to Gary’s on an overcast day with a little rain that took 1 1/2 to get there was so worth it!! Hadn’t seen them 6-7 months so I went to have oil change and get car ready for whatever winter brings.
They are so welcoming and so honest.I didn’t need that oil change and everything looked good for winter.Tell me how many places would just do the oil change anyway?
That’s why No body touches Miss Pearl but Gary+crew! Thank you so much!

LILLY-BELL B.
09/11/2019
Awesome
This was my first time to do business with Gary’s Automotive and I was impressed. Staff were very accommodating, friendly and knowledgeable. It took them just a few minutes to diagnose the problem. My Jeep is running smooth now and no leaks so far. They are now my “go to shop” for my Jeep. Thank You Gary’s Garage 👍

Riley H.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Riley said the staff at this business was very friendly. They gave it to him straight. He got quick and speedy service.

Jim B.
09/06/2019
They do what they say.
I have used Gary's auto repair for several years. They provide good information, do not seem to look for things to fix that could wait and stand by their work. The cost is reasonable and fair and in this day and age that is high praise.

CR
Caleb R.
Washington
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Caleb said his experience was good. They were great and gave him the information he needed and there were no issues. He didn't do any repairs because the amount wasn't worth the cost but he will definitely use them in the future.

KP
Kavan P.
Toyota Avalon
09/05/2019 Category: Service
Kavan said that they were great. He had his appointment to follow up on work that was bid earlier this year and when he came back, they reduced the price. He said he thought that was very nice of them. They were very fast, right on time and he is totally satisfied with the business.

LP
Lisa P.
08/24/2019
Excellent neighborhood service!!!
Have been bringing my vehicles in for years and completely rely on Gary's team to honestly discuss service, which they then always follow through on.
Great business!!

KN
Karl N.
Toyota Matrix
08/17/2019
Good neighbors
Gary and his people work hard to make sure your car is fixed and fit for driving.

LINDSAY B.
Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
08/17/2019
Fixed my old Lexus
Great service and honest recommendations. I’m so clueless I would do whatever they told me but they’re honest and through. I love that dog inside too!