EE
Emma E.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
03/08/2021 Category: Service
Always satisfied with the service at GH. Service Department personal pleasant and helpful.

2019 Hyundai Sonata
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Great service department
AUSTIN A. from Gates Hyundai responded on 03/04/2021

We sincerely appreciate your business. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you and your Hyundai. Please don't hesitate to call us if you have any questions. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with you for years to come. Have a great day!

Dorothy C.
Winchester, KY
02/14/2021 Category: Service
Knowledgable, friendly staff
Prompt appointments, the staff keeps you informed about what and when service will be done
AUSTIN A. from Gates Hyundai responded on 02/15/2021

Desirae C.
Berea, KY
02/10/2021
Not pushy left ecstatic
Buddy was my salesman and he was very polite and never once made me feel like i was being pushed into a sale. Ended up with a new vechicle that fit my budget and have always had great service when i return for routine maintenance at Gates Hyundai of Richmond,Ky.
AUSTIN A. from Gates Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

Michelle G.
2020 Hyundai Accent
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Love
I love my car and the service I have received
AUSTIN A. from Gates Hyundai responded on 02/10/2021

Jeana B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/03/2021 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
I love that you can schedule online and track the progress!
AUSTIN A. from Gates Hyundai responded on 02/04/2021

AUSTIN A. from Gates Hyundai responded on 01/29/2021

Shiela S.
01/25/2021 Category: Service
Fast, curdious service
They are a great business!!
AUSTIN A. from Gates Hyundai responded on 01/25/2021

Deborah S.
Mount Sterling, KY
2019 Hyundai Kona
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Excellent customer service and no wait time.
AUSTIN A. from Gates Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

TT
Tonya T.
Ft Mitchell, KY
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Great Service Staff ...
I had to wait longer than I wanted for an appointment but they went above and beyond to get me back on the road as soon as possible at the best price ... It was very appreciated .. Always helpful ...
AUSTIN A. from Gates Hyundai responded on 01/13/2021

PC
Pauline C.
Mount Vernon, KY
2012 Hyundai Accent
01/03/2021 Category: Service
Great Service whether it be in Sales or Service.
Never dismisses a customers concerns no matter big or small. I never worry about returned calls or follow ups with this company, they go above and beyond!

Michael G.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/01/2021 Category: Service
Great service experience as it always is.
Gates Hyundai did and has always done an exceptional job when I’ve brought my Santa Fe in for scheduled service. The online service scheduling system makes it very easy to make an appointment for a time that really works well for me. It’s about an hour trip each way but I just really like the work that they do. Prices are fair as well.

Winchester, KY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/01/2021 Category: Service
Friendliness and capability
I love Gates Hyundai they are great! The reason I said that I wasn’t likely to use them for my next service is that I am about 30 minutes away and normally get my oil change, etc. in my hometown.

2016 Hyundai Elantra