Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5rating 4.4999987
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

David W.
Zoe, KY

Cecil H.
Berea, KY
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Better to get the Cabin Air Filter elsewhere
...shocked that a Cabin Air filter cost more than $60 w/tax. You can pick this up at Walmart for about half the cost and put it in yourself. Won't make that mistake again.

Michael R.
2018 Hyundai Kona
Excellent No Hassle Service
Engine light came on. Within 2 hours I dropped car off and left on a loaner. Got a call in a day that problem was resolved and I was back in my car with no problems or concerns. Jennifer’s service department is fantastic and friendly.

Easy, quick service
Alway friendly and easy

Mc Kee, KY
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Perfect
I love everything about my Santa Fe! I do not have a single complaint! I’ve already sent a couple of locals from my hometown and they’ve purchased one as well!
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your business and the confidence you have placed in us. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

GM
Guillermo M.
2007 Hyundai Tiburon
Great staff
Happ and friendly members at Hyundia

Kim M.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Waiting area very clean and tidy
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you, sincerest thanks for your valued business. We look forward to working with you again soon. We appreciate you taking time to post a review.

DF
Douglas F.
Always welcome
Service members always make you feel welcome & want to come back

Daniel P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Danielle is the best she was very flexible meeting my dates. I felt bad because I kept changing the date for my car to get service. She was awesome

Sarah C.
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Service in general.
I have been driving my Santa Fe for a little over a year now. I love the vehicle and the service at Gates Hyundai. Every time I come in for an oil change the team is so friendly and efficient. I would definitely recommend Gates to my friends or family!
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for your valued business. We greatly value your trust and confidence and sincerely appreciate your loyalty to our business.

KH
Karen H.
Winchester, KY
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Consistently great
We arrived late but the service department was able to accommodate us which we appreciated so very much! Jennifer Gray and the service techs were professional and nice.
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

It has been our pleasure to serve you. If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. In an area filled with so many choices, we thank you for choosing us for your Hyundai needs.

WW
William W.
Irvine, KY
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Quick efficient service. I was in and out within an hour. Employees are super nice.

Fast and friendly
Very friendly customer service and my oil change was fast.
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

It is our pleasure to do business with you and it would be our pleasure to continue service you. Thank you for taking time to post a review.

Donald B.
Lancaster, KY
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Clean facilities and competent employees.
At first I thought 25$ was a little high for fixing a tire but since you washed my vehicle afterward I was satisfied.
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for your business. It is our pleasure to work with you. We appreciate you taking time to post a review. Your feedback is very important to us.

09/10/2018 Category: Service
They do a great job.

Kevin B.
Shelbyville, KY
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service and friendly staff
Arrived early and was taken right in. Never have had a bad experince at this dealership.
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

DF
Doris F.
Berea, KY
09/08/2018 Category: Service
We always have good luck with Gates Hyundai
We are very pleased with the service we receive from Gates Hyundai.
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

We sincerely appreciate your business. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you and your Hyundai. We truly appreciate your business, and we're grateful for the trust you've placed in us. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with your for years to come.

Irvine, KY
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Always treat me right
Love this dealership, they are always super friendly and check on us regularly.
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

DJ
Drema J.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Very courteous service
Service was great....minimal wait time.....friendly staff...clean facility.
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018