Overall Rating 4.6470559/5Overall Rating 4.6470559/5Overall Rating 4.6470559/5Overall Rating 4.6470559/5rating 4.6470559
Overall Rating 2.29412/5Overall Rating 2.29412/5rating 2.29412rating 2.29412rating 2.29412

Tracey B.
Nicholasville, KY
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
11/09/2019 Category: Service
Always Great Service
Have been going here for service for several years! Never disappointed!
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

Thank you for your business, we appreciate your review!

Julie T.
Morehead, KY
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/09/2019 Category: Service
New car and and in shop all the time
Had my new Sonata for 2 months just made my 2nd payment. Car been in shop 2 times for a vibration in motor/transmission. They replaced the transmission still didn't fix it. Now they don't know what or how to fix it and said it's just probably going to do this. So... sorry not acceptable, test drove same cars and they didn't have this problem.
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

Thank you for your honest review. As we had discussed, we are following up with Hyundai Techline about the issue with your vehicle. We apologize for the situation, and are committed to finding a resolution.

RP
Ronnie P.
11/07/2019 Category: Service
The service depart of Gates Hyundai is the best one I have worked with. They are always courteous and friendly. Their works has been impeccable!
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you so much for posting a review, your business is greatly appreciated!

11/04/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Good Service
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business!

Sheila C.
Pikeville, KY
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/30/2019 Category: Service
the people and their service
Gates is a great place to buy, or have a car serviced!!!
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

We appreciate your business, thank you for taking the time to post a review!

Shiela S.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Fast, curdious service
Care about their customers!!!!
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

We appreciate your business, thank you for taking the time to post a review!

TT
Tonya T.
Ft Mitchell, KY
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Due to terrible traffic .. Called was running late .. They were very accommodating as I was traveling a couple hours to get there ..
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

It has been our pleasure to serve you. If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. In an area filled with so many choices, we thank you for choosing us for your Hyundai needs.

Hopkinsville, KY
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Gates Review
Everyone I dealt with was friendly and very professional. The main quality was the feeling of trust that was felt. I have bought cars at several different locals in my lifetime; Gates is by far the best!!!
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate your business!

DY
Danielle Y.
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Great Service! Great amenities! Great Staff! Great Parts department!

Keep it up! ❤️
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

We sincerely appreciate you posting a review! Thank you for your business.

Brad M.
Mount Sterling, KY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Outstanding Service!
For several years I've drove over 50 miles just to have my vehicles serviced by the Hyundai service Team!

Andrew and Danielle provide #1 quality service!
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 10/22/2019

Thank you so much for posting a review for us! We appreciate yor business!

Rosemary S.
Mount Sterling, KY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Great in every area
The greatness begins when you phone for an appointment, when I arrived Danielle Yarber greeted me and handled everything with a friendly and helpful way. I got my Santa Fe serviced and washed in a timely manner.
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for your business, and for taking the time to post a review!

Ronald H.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Extremely helpful staff.
Overall, this is one of the most pleasant encounters I have had with any dealership. Thank you to the people in parts and services especially.
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review, we greatly appreciate your business!

10/15/2019 Category: Service
Always puts customer first
Customer service is great. Always gets the car in and out fast!
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review! We appreciate your business.

Jacqueline M.
Bimble, KY
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/12/2019 Category: Service
Great
Great
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

We are happy to have the oppourtunity to service your vehicle, thank you for taking the time to post a review!

DJ
David J.
Georgetown, KY
Pj
They are always friendly and very knowledgeable about the service. Used to go to don Franklin but switched to gates for the above reasons.
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you so much for posting a review! We appreciate your business.

Lisa S.
Totally happy
Always a pleasure
With a great sales person ( our buddy )
So thankful an blessed to have had an always had a great experience
Craig& Lisa Steiner
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review! We appreciate your business.

Berea, KY
Great Factory warranty service
The Hyundai service people worked quickly to make necessary engine repairs. They provided the tow, repair and replacement parts at no cost to me. I've been a satisfied Hyundai owner for 3 years, and would highly recommend the Gates Hyundai dealership to anyone ready to buy a new vehicle!
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words! We continually strive to provide excellent service!

Dung S.
Lexington, KY
10/10/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
I experienced a great service with Gates. My Huyndai’s headlights was out at night. I informed the guy selling it to me. Next day he came in and arranged an appointment for my car. He drove from Richmond to Lex to bring the car back for repairing and brought it back to me. Great service !!
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for posting a review, we take pride in going the extra mile for customers here at Gates!

David L.
Berea, KY
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Above and beyond
Although there was some issues in the past with getting fan speed issue resolved they have always been respectful. Now with a new service manager they seem to be doing amazing! They have fixed an issue we have been dealing with for about 15000 miles because it was so minor I tried to have it addressed while getting normal service but wasn't until the past couple times. My sales experience was amazing and service other than that. I will continue getting service done here and recommend them to anyone looking for a new Hyundai!
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you so much for your review and comments, we are very pleased to have been able to resolve your issue. We look forward to continuing to be your service center of choice.

TF
Terri F.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/08/2019 Category: Service
service
My SUV has been great bought new but service could use improvements.
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you for posting a review, we constantly strive to improve our processes here at Gates Hyundai, and your input surely helps. We look forward to taking care of your service needs in the future.