Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5rating 4.4999987
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Michael W.
Versailles, KY
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Employees
Everyone is very friendly and welcoming to their customers!!

Richard S.

Robert S.
Berea, KY
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Gates goes out of their way to help their customers!
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your business and the confidence you have placed in us. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

VS
Veronica S.
Lexington, KY
Great
Great people, great service
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you, sincerest thanks for your valued business. We look forward to working with you next time.

Quick and to the point
Service was fast. I was early for my appointment and they fit me early.
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for your valued business. We appreciate you taking time to post a review and look forward to working with you soon.

David W.
Zoe, KY
Service and sales both
Both sales and service were great , salesman Buddy Rue went above and beyond to help us get out of a nightmare vehicle to a new Elantra , we will definitely buy again
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Thank you for your business. It is our pleasure to work with you. We appreciate you taking time to post a review.

Robert G.
Nicholasville, KY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
The friendly customer service
The staff is awesome and goes above and beyond! I have dealt with Ford and Chevrolet in the past
And never had employees go above and beyond like Hyundai. Hyundai definitely loves their cars but not so much they won’t make a good deal! The service department in Richmond is way better than Nicholasville and Lexington locations!
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Sincerest thanks for your valued business. We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you for taking time to post a review.

MA
May A.
Mount Vernon, KY
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Great Staff and pleasant atmosphere!
Thank you to Danielle and Jennifer! You are both so pleasant and have great attitudes! Friendly staff and always so courteous. Technicians provide excellent service! Thanks to everyone! Always a great experience!
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you for choosing us for your Hyundai Sonata service needs. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.

Winchester, KY
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Quick and Efficient
Very quick and thorough
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

We appreciate the opportunity to provide service for your Hyundai Sonata. Thank you for taking time to post a review. We look forward to seeing you next visit.

Lexington, KY
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
The staff is very helpful and nice...I had the pleasure of meeting Danielle Yarbor, the service consultant. Good listener and answered all my questions and took care of my Sonata and finished the campaigns. .
The next day, I brought a friend to the dealership and he bought a new Sonata from Greg Fath.
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

WW
William W.
Waco, KY
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Happy Hyundai Owner
Professionialism, cleaniness, promptness.
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for the kind review. We look forward to seeing you next visit.

BP
Bonnie P.
Danville, KY
2017 Hyundai Accent
07/03/2018 Category: Service
Great
I’m very satisfied with the business, except I had brought the vehicle several times do to tire lightbeing on and so fourth and the explanation was the weather was cold and they do that but it continued when weather was extremely hot, I took to someone else cause I was tired of the same story and come to find out there was either a screw or nail in it I’ve been there for 3 oil changes already but the issue was never found so I took it elsewhere and they plugged it I feel like this shouldn’t have been on me but I got it patched or plug whatever they did, I have told people about yalls service and how great y’all are y’all are great!!!
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018

Thank you for taking time to post a review. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next time.

ER
Ercela R.
Mount Vernon, KY
07/02/2018 Category: Service
They serviced my car quickly & updated me on things coming up. I was in & out in a short time.
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 07/03/2018

Thank you for taking time to post a review. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.

Ronnie G.
2012 Hyundai Azera
07/02/2018 Category: Service
Honestly
Excellent service and honest friendly atmosphere
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for choosing us for your Azera service needs We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you next visit.

Morgan P.
Irvine, KY
07/01/2018 Category: Service
They were super nice and helpful! Fast and friendly service!
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for choosing us for your Elantra service needs. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/30/2018 Category: Service
Problems
Close to me, instead of going to Lexington
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Thank you for taking time to post a review. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. Please reach out to us if the issue with your Elantra comes back.

GG
Gail G.
Stanton, KY
2016 Hyundai Accent
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Service department
Eeverytime I go and get my car service they are always very friend and they get car in and out in no time
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

We appreciate you taking time to post a review. Thank you for your business.

06/27/2018 Category: Service
Great dealer.
Great dealer.
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Thank you for choosing us for your Hyundai needs. We appreciate your business and you taking time to post a review. We look forward to seeing  you next time.

2014 Hyundai Veloster
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Good service.
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

We appreciate your business and value your feedback. Thank you for taking time to post a review.

Joshua R.
06/26/2018 Category: Service
The service and friendliness of the staff!!
They always take care of me and my car needs. That’s why I keep coming back!
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/28/2018

Thank you for posting a review. We appreciate your business and value your feedback. We look forward to seeing you next time.