Brodhead, KY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/06/2020 Category: Service
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

We would like to apologize for our failure to properly communicate the condition of your tires to you, I believe showing you the wear on your tires would have been a more effective way of relaying what the technician was seeing. Moving forward we will employ a better approach to ensure that we are not in the business of selling our customers anything they dont need, or to waste their hard earned money. Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review and bring this issue to my attention.

Donna M.
07/01/2020 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
I purchased my Sonata used from another dealer but its very nice and I wanted it serviced at Hyundai. The location in Richmond was very accommodating, professional, friendly, and efficient. I took it for its first oil change after I bought it and they found a small oil leak, discussed it with me, ordered the part and set up another appointment for when it came in so they could replace it. I found the prices much better than I would have gotten at a local garage and I felt good knowing Hyundai mechanics who know my car were working on it. They fixed everything, even got me in early for my appointment and washed my car before they brought it out to me. Just truly excellent, very personal service. I would recommend them to anyone, and I LOVE my Sonata!
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you so much for choosing us to service your Hyundai, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to post your review!

Joseph R.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Checkup
I went in for oil change and multi point check up. Everything went very well and very fast.
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/27/2020

Thank you so much for your business, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to post your review!

06/24/2020 Category: Service
Danielle and the service department are great to work with!
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/24/2020

06/23/2020 Category: Service
Great service. Car fixed as promised.
Thanks!! Great service and friendly staff

Daniel P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/23/2020 Category: Service
The team they are very helpful
Danielle is an incredible person always taking care of the customer
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review, we greatly appreciate your business!

Marshall H.
Corbin, KY
The service. the staff
the staff is excellent
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Thank you so much for making us your service center of choice, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to post your review!

KR
Kimberly R.
Irvine, KY
06/17/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
Fast, friendly service!
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/18/2020

Thank you so very much for taking the time to post your review, we greatly appreciate you making us your service center of choice!

Michael C.
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Very friendly staff. Every experience from the purchase to the service of my vehicle has been Outstanding.
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/16/2020

Thank you so very much for your business, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to post your review!

Katherine S.
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Service review
I called for appt and got one very quickly. I dropped off and it was done in about 40 minutes. We were on our way to Lexington so we didn’t pick up right away but it was ready and waiting, all cleaned.
Danielle was very friendly. When I left my phone in bathroom she had it right on her desk. I really appreciate good, fast and friendly service
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/13/2020

Deborah P.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Friendly
I have always found the staff professional, friendly and helpful.

Jessica M.
06/09/2020 Category: Service
Great service as always!
Gates always provides awesome service. Danielle Yarber is the best!
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/09/2020

Thank you so much for your kind feedback, we greatly appreciate your business!

MA
Michael A.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/08/2020 Category: Service
Treat you like a VIP
Always come and pick up our car and bring in back in 3-4 hours. Repairs have always been flawless. Excellent car, excellent buying experience and excellent service
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/09/2020

Thank you so very much for your feedback, we greatly appreciate you making us your service center of choice!

GM
Gene M.
Georgetown, KY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/04/2020 Category: Service
Great
Everyone was very nice and I am very happy
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/04/2020

Amy M.
Irvine, KY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/03/2020 Category: Service
Great staff and quick service
Danielle is great! Got me in and out very quickly
ANDREW R T. from Gates Hyundai responded on 06/03/2020

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to post your review, thank you for your business!