Overall Rating 4.5294094/5Overall Rating 4.5294094/5Overall Rating 4.5294094/5Overall Rating 4.5294094/5rating 4.5294094
Overall Rating 2.23529/5Overall Rating 2.23529/5rating 2.23529rating 2.23529rating 2.23529

2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
03/23/2019 Category: Service
gomthere
they are friendly, smiling and willing to work with you and your schedule
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 03/24/2019

IW
Imogene W.
First Visit
This was my first visit since my husband bought my Sonata and it was for a recall.
Everyone was friendly and nice
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 03/24/2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your business and the confidence you have placed in us. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

DV
David V.
Danville, KY
Gates Hyundai, Richmond, Kentucky
Gates Hyundai does good work and it is a very pleasant place to visit. All employees go out of their way to make customers feel comfortable.
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. I do have your special order part in stock please call me to schedule.

Lawrence M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
professional
comfortable waiting area....friendly people...made a commitment re how long it would take and they delivered! That's important to me.
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Your feedback is important to us.

CR
Cassandra R.
Campton, KY
Very nice
Very nice but took over 1 1/2 hours for oil change and tire rotation. Said they would wash car but didn’t. Price was over $70. Seems a little high.
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for your time in completing our survey. We apologize for the wait time you experienced.

TC
Tony C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service visit
Service people got car in on time and was ready when I came back. Good feedback on the service (had a recall) and was washed when picked up. Very friendly.
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.

Berea, KY
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Length of time for servicing
Scheduled times are an asset as it helps you manage your time. Staff are friendly, courteous, and make you feel like a valued customer.
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for your kind words. Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey.

Joanna S.
London, KY
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Great
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you for taking the time complete the survey.

Charles B.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
repair work
They always do a great job.
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

WW
William W.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Great customer service. Very quick to get you in and out.
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey. We value your feedback.

Mark S.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Best Service Center!
The service center at Gates Hyundai alone keeps me driving Hyundai vehicles. They are always on time and are great at communicating any issues there may be with the vehicle.
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Your feedback is very important to us.

BP
Bonnie P.
Danville, KY
2017 Hyundai Accent
03/14/2019 Category: Service
About oil change and service
I already said all that I needed to in other comments I still will tell people how great y’all are and the service that I received when I bought my car almost 2 years ago and would love to upgrade to a bigger car through y’all
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Marian S.
Best Servuce Ever
I am amazed that in 2019 there is a big company that REALLY cares about me and the car I need to work, live, and thrive. It means everything to have a safe car they provide. Wonderful and kind and very helpful. Thank you Gates and Lex Sykes. I love you.
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

THANK YOU for taking the time to post a review.

2019 Hyundai Accent
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 03/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete a survey.

JE
James E.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Great service coupled with wonderful welcoming attitude of the service representative
Danielle is an exceptional person. I have interfaced with her now 5 or 6 times since we purchased our Santa Fe Sport in July 2017, and her demeanor, efficiency, and friendliness, are just remarkable; remarkable in the consistency of her demonstrating these attributes time and again, and in the way they contribute to an overall feeling of being " special " when coming to have the car serviced at Gates. We live in Lexington and it would be much more convenient to have the car serviced there, but because of the professionalism of the salesman that sold us the car and the attitude of your " lead person " in the service department, it's worth the trip to come to Richmond. ( Besides it's one of the few times I get to drive my wife's car - SMILE )
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for your kind words. You are the reason our dealership strives for EXCELLENCE. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.

Lawrenceburg, KY
Maybe two more trips
I was under the impression that all three issues were going to be taken care of. But they only fixed one .
Now I may have to make two more trips back to get it all done at an hour and a half each way not to mention time off work. So needless to say I wasn't very happy
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for the  miscommunication at your last service visit. Please feel free to call me or we will see you soon.

Marshall H.
Corbin, KY
03/12/2019 Category: Service
concern of the staff is great
the concern of the service staff is excellent
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We look forward to servicing your vehicle soon.

Mark H.
Corbin, KY
03/12/2019 Category: Service
My service was excellent on this trip. Kept me informed of everything going on. Made you feel comfortable and "like at home". Thank you.
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

THANK YOU for posting a review.

Cecil H.
Berea, KY
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Great Visit, but...
...shocked that my tires only made it 33k miles before being worn out. This despite following rotation guidelines and even having an alignment performed in the 20k range. Was offered an identical set for $600. Decided to pass on that and obtained a new set elsewhere for nearly 1/2 the price.

Despite my disappointment in the factory set and the price for replacement, I'm still rather happy with my Elantra and the service I've gotten at Gates.

Stanford, KY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great job
They take their time . Do a great job .
DANIELLE Y., SERVICE MANAGER from Gates Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019