Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5Overall Rating 4.4999987/5rating 4.4999987
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

TT
Tonya T.
Ft Mitchell, KY
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service is Great!
Worked with me several times to find a problem ... Hopefully ... It's now all fixed ... Service was great, friendly and worked with me for my convenience ...

Ron C.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Trustworthy
I am very comfortable knowing my car is getting a thorough servicing.
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you. We appreciate your business and the confidence you have placed in us. Please let us know if we can be of further assistance.

Rhonda M.
London, KY
2008 Hyundai Accent
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Awesome!
The staff are always super friendly and take the time to explain what the repair issue is, why it needs fixed, and give an estimated time it will require to fix it. If there are multiple issues they will discuss all of them and even tell you which ones could wait for a bit if it's safe to do so. They don't scare you into thinking it all has to be done that moment.
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for your valued business. We greatly value your trust and confidence and sincerely appreciate your loyalty to our business.

Mc Kee, KY
Always very helpful.
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for your business. It is our pleasure to work with you. We appreciate you taking time to post a review. Your feedback is very important to us.

OS
Otis S.
Corbin, KY
Excellent Experience
I recently had a major issue with my 2017 Hyundai Sonata that required extensive repairs. I unfortunately live about 75 miles away from the closest dealership. Luckily my family and I were visiting Richmond, Kentucky when our vehicle broke down and the excellent service staff at Gates Hyundai stepped up and rose to the occasion. The entire service staff of Gates Hyundai were incredible and the service advisor was super friendly and empathetic. I really appreciated all of the warm and friendly greetings we received from all staff members passing through the customer lounge while we were waiting on the initial diagnosis of the vehicle’s problem. Our service advisor stayed on top of everything and updated me weekly on the status of the vehicle through the almost three week process. Excellent service all around.
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

We sincerely appreciate your business. Thank you for the opportunity to work with you and your Hyundai. We truly appreciate your business, and we're grateful for the trust you've placed in us. Please don't hesitate to call me if a problem should ever arise. We hope to have the pleasure of doing business with your for years to come.

AT
Allen T.
Rush, KY
11-06-2018
Great service and experience!
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you, sincerest thanks for your valued business. We look forward to working with you again soon. We appreciate you taking time to post a review.

Mount Sterling, KY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Service!
Great Team at Gates Hyundai! I drive over 50 miles to have my service done Gates Hyundai ? All because of the excellent and friendly service.
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for taking time to post a review. It has been our pleasure to serve you. If we can be of further assistance, please let us know. In an area filled with so many choices, we thank you for choosing us for your Hyundai needs.

James K.
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Motor Replacement
Service moved along quickly and worry free. Great job. 7
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for taking time to complete a review. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.

EW
Edna W.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Extremely nice people
Good service as usual, wouldn't think of going any other place
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Betty R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Rollins Rhodus
Prompt efficient service. Friendly Staff.
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you, your business is greatly appreciated.

Donald B.
Lancaster, KY
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Clean facilities and competent employees.
I appreciate washing my vehicle after it was serviced. That was a nice little surprise. All in all a pleasant experience.

Ryan C.
London, KY
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Service dept
Friendly, efficient, and accommodating service department.

TP
Terry P.
Winchester, KY
Always a good expirence.
Danielle is always friendly and very professional.

DJ

VE
Vickie E.
Lancaster, KY
Great Customer Service
Buddy Rue is the BEST salesman.
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 11/03/2018

I apologize for the inconvenience and lack of communication. I will reach out to you next week to try and resolve the concern with the door lock and the paint. Thank you for taking time to post a review. Your feedback is very important to us and I look forward to speaking with you.

EK
Elaine K.
Owenton, KY
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/01/2018 Category: Service
Very good service and enjoyed setting
Very satisfied but it is quite a distance from my home. Florence is closer
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for choosing us for your Hyundai needs. We appreciate your business and value your feedback.

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Love Gates Hyundai
The helpful, knowledgeable people and the excellent service.
JENNIFER G., Service Manager from Gates Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you. As we strive to excel in our industry we are honored to have clients like you.

TT
Tonya T.
Ft Mitchell, KY
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service is great!
Bought my car here so I try to go back when I can .. A tad frustrated .. Well not really with service but in general .. Have an ongoing light issue that of course never acts up when I have an appointment and take it in .. They check everything every time ... But no luck so far ... One more time this week .. Fingers crossed .. But the service team is helpful and does whatever they can to make sure ur comfortable and happy ... I'm not very good at waiting on car things and they are efficient..

Casey S.
First Oil Change
Went to Hyundai to drop off my car for its first service. It was a very easy and stress free expereince. The staff was freindly and flexable especially when i wanted to drop off my car rather than stay for the oil change.