Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Florian J.
Scottsdale, AZ
Pontiac Torrent
03/16/2017
The staff aims to please, especially Joe. Joe is very noligable.
see above

Jeremy S.
03/04/2017
Quality work fair pricing
Had some bad experience with the shop who was working on my car. Gear head auto has a wonderful staff. Quality of the work is great. The prices are fair. I will gladly pay for quality work and a staff that treats me with respect.

GM
Gus M.
02/23/2017 Category: Service
Gus said the business provides good service.

LC
Lin C.
Land Rover Discovery
02/14/2017 Category: Service
Lin said this business did a very good job on her vehicle.

NW
Nakeeta W.
Glendale, AZ
Honda Accord
02/14/2017 Category: Service
Nakeeta said the business was good and their service was good. They were very timely and she trusts them.

Cynthia M.
02/08/2017
Loyal, honest and trustworthy
Joe at Gearhead is one hell of a guy. I have been taking my vehicle to him for a few years now and I trust him 100% when it comes to taking care of your car. He is not high pressure and will never tell you to fix something that doesn't need fixing. I would recommend this company to anyone who is looking for a reliable, honest, and trustworthy professional to care for your vehicles in the Central Phoenix area.

Mike M.
Toyota Tundra
02/01/2017
Great repair shop
Joe gave me a competitive quote for my truck brakes. He overcame some parts issues that were not his fault. It took a special trip to the parts supplier to assure he had the right parts. No extra charges!! My truck stops like new now. I will use him again.
Joe W., Owner from Gearhead Auto Center responded on 02/06/2017

Thank you Mike. Thank you for your patients while we worked through the issue.

David B.
Scottsdale, AZ
01/13/2017
Outstanding Service
Joe and Josh as always provided outstanding service. They identified the leaky hoses and worked to make it as cost effective as possible. Always looking out for their customers. Great job!!!

Charles M.
Buick Century
01/13/2017
Excellent customer service and service.
The staff was very friendly, any repairs that were necessary were explained in detail with a mechanic showing the problem on the car and how they planned on fixing it, and the repairs were of excellent quality. I would not hesitate in visiting again for any automotive repair or maintenance.

BD
Brian D.
01/05/2017
New Brakes
Joe was kind, courteous, and professional. He completed my breaks in a couple of hours, gave me a ride to work and was very friendly. Afterwards, he noticed something was wrong with the latch to open my hood and fixed that.

Susan M.
Honda Element
12/31/2016
Joe knows what he's doing
Joe, thanks again. My car is always in good hands with you. You have a customer for life.

April S.
Chevrolet Corvette
12/31/2016
Joe.
Joe is very knowledgeable on all matters of car repair. I'm glad I found him. I now have a new mechanic I can trust.

Catrina M.
Volkswagen Jetta
11/30/2016
Great service, fair prices and nice people.
This was my first visit to get my car repaired from a place that wasn't a dealership. Honestly, I was nervous about this place at first. But after meeting and talking with the technicians there I was quickly put at ease. They explained everything that needed to be done and why. The price they quoted me was fair and the best one I came across while researching shops. The repair time was accurate to what they estimated and gave me a ride back to work after I dropped it off. Overall, I have a great experience with them and will definitely be using them for any future repairs. Highly recommend them.

Ronald S.
Acura RSX
11/30/2016
My Acura 2004 RSX no start
My Acura 2004 RSX would not start. Period. I had it towed to Gearhead Auto Center. After Joe Woodmansee and his mechanics started investigating, the car mysteriously did start on its own repeatedly. No exact cause was apparent or found, but all I cared about was that it was working again. Joe and his crew are very friendly and knowledgeable. Glad I took my car there!
Joe W., Owner from Gearhead Auto Center responded on 11/30/2016

Thank you Ronald for the review  am glad we were here for you. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Kristal B.
11/29/2016
Keeps my car working great!
Joe and his staff don't just fix my car. They tell me in advance what will need to be addressed soon and they tell me why specific brands are better than other, sometimes cheaper parts. They ensure that I get the most mileage from my cars. I love not getting stuck and having to call a tow truck. One of few honest mechanics for women to go to.
Joe W., Owner from Gearhead Auto Center responded on 11/30/2016

Thank you for the review Kristal. It has been our pleasure serving you over the years.

Jow W

EH
Elizabeth H.
Honda Accord
11/25/2016 Category: Service
Elizabeth said the business provided her with great customer service. She also said they would bend over backwards to do anything for their customers and she trusts them.
Joe W., Owner from Gearhead Auto Center responded on 11/29/2016

Thank you Elizabeth for the review. It was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Tony M.
11/25/2016 Category: Service
Tony said the staff were very receptive. He said they explained everything he needed to know. They went out of their way to help and they seemed honest.
Joe W., Owner from Gearhead Auto Center responded on 11/29/2016

Thank you for the review Tony. We look forward to working with you in the future.

SA
Stroduer A.
11/20/2016 Category: Service
Aisha aid the business was very thoughtful with the service they provided given her budget and made sure her vehicle was up to par.
Joe W., Owner from Gearhead Auto Center responded on 11/22/2016

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

Dale W.
Ford Windstar
11/16/2016 Category: Service
Dale said he initially went to this business because he was having issues with his transmission. It was hard shifting, they found other issues once they put it on the code reader. He is unsure if they actually took his vehicle for a test drive so they could experience what he was experiencing. He is still having the same issue with his vehicle.

BP
Barry P.
Volkswagen Passat
11/03/2016
New Crew
Joe has taken a look at his business and hired a professional husband and wife team to assist in his new giving back ti the community program. They, like him, are passionate about helping the community. His workmanship is exemplary and the courtesy they treat the clients is always open and honest. Joe has been featured on Channel 10 news for his philanthropy.
We have trusted our vehicles since the day they opened Gearhead. You should also.