Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Brad S.
10/19/2016
Very knowlegable. Fixed my issue, explained it. Prices good.
I have a new auto mechanic now with Gearhead Auto. They know what they are doing! Fixed my 98 Camry right up. Showed me the parts that needed replaced. Stayed with their estimate. Explained everything. I trust these guys and seldom can I say that when it comes to mechanics.
Joe W., Owner from Gearhead Auto Center responded on 10/19/2016

Thank you Brad for the kind words. I was a pleasure to take care of you and your vehicle. If there is ever anything you need please give us a call.

KW
Kylie W.
10/16/2016
Love them! All were so kind and knowledgeable!
Would always recommend and one of the very FEW places I've felt comfortable having my car worked on
Joe W., Owner from Gearhead Auto Center responded on 10/17/2016

Thank you Kylie. It was a pleasure to take care of your Kia.

KG
Kevin G.
Mesa, AZ
BMW 330Ci
10/13/2016
Number One in Phoenix
Gearhead is number one in my families book for repair. Joe the owner goes over and above and offers the best service in Town.
Joe W., Owner from Gearhead Auto Center responded on 10/17/2016

Thank you for the kind words Kevin. It has been a pleasure serving you over the years.

Joe Woodmansee

Debra L.
Kia Spectra
10/13/2016 Category: Service
Debra said she thought this business charged a fair price to look at her vehicle and pick it up.
Joe W., Owner from Gearhead Auto Center responded on 10/17/2016

Thank you Debra. I wish we could have been more helpful in your situation.

Mike W.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
09/29/2016 Category: Service
Mike said the business had good service.
Joe W., Owner from Gearhead Auto Center responded on 10/04/2016

Thank you for putting your trust in us Mike. We appreciate your business.

HN
Heather N.
09/28/2016
First the customer service was outstanding. I called 10 shops for a quote and they beat them all. I was impressed from the 1st phone call. This is where my car will go for all her needs. Thanks Gear Head for being honest and doing a great job.
Joe W., Owner from Gearhead Auto Center responded on 09/29/2016

Thank you Heather. We appreciate the kind words. Please let us know of anything we can do for you, your family or friends.

James K.
09/23/2016 Category: Service
James said this business did a very good job providing service, but there was on minor thing they missed. The mechanic told him, he had to remove a fuse that brings power to the radio. He forgot to put the fuse back in, though. He gave them a call and he will just have to return to get the fuse back in. He will return for service because they did a good job and he was treated well. He is happy with their service.

LD
Lopez D.
Arizona
GMC Suburban
09/05/2016 Category: Service
Lopez said this business never was able to figure out what was wrong with the vehicle but they charged him. They ended up reimbursing him those funds. It took them a very long time to troubleshoot the problem.

09/05/2016 Category: Service
Lopez said this business did not do all of the work they were supposed to do. For the reasons stated, he would not recommend this business for service.
Joe W., Owner from Gearhead Auto Center responded on 09/12/2016

The customer was immediatley contacted and the issue was resolved to his satisfaction. We value all input and will always make an effort to correct any issues a customer may have to ensure full satisfaction.

Trisha B.
Mesa, AZ
Nissan Sentra
08/25/2016
Wonderful customer service
I was able to get my car in right away and they took great care of my needs! I will be coming here from now on for my future oil changes.
Joe W., Owner from Gearhead Auto Center responded on 08/26/2016

Thank you Trisha. It was our pleasure to take care of your needs.

08/10/2016
Here I am again.
If you talk to Joe at Gearhead for any length of time, you will realize that he would rather maintain your vehicle so that you do not have any surprises.I travel about 1500 miles a month so my Kia SOul is crucial to my business. Gearhead keeps it it top condition....even the hamsters ;) Thanks again.

Chuck C.
Chevrolet Lumina
07/23/2016
Your car is treated like it belongs to Joe &wmon
You are treated as a family member. Joe and Damon really care.

CA
Carolina A.
Honda Accord Crosstour
06/28/2016 Category: Service
Carolina said this business is great. She has no problems with them. They do exactly what they say they will do and are very straightforward. She really likes them. They are fantastic.

06/21/2016
Las Vegas without worries.
Left vehicle on Wednesday, went to Las Vegas, picked up on Monday. All work done perfectly and under their original estimate. Family owned and run.

LA
Luis A.
Mazda 3
06/17/2016
Awesome place very caring (:
There did an awesome job they are friendly and they will not disappoint you.

BW
Bernadette W.
06/17/2016
Trustworthy staff, amazing customer service
These folks are some of the most kind and hardworking people I've met across any profession. Over the course of a few months my car needed a lot of work, and each time it was a relief to drop it off at this shop and know that it would be well taken care of for a fantastic price.

Volkswagen Passat
05/31/2016
Axle Rose
During a recent oil change, Gearhead noticed a small leak in one of my axles . They showed us and did say that it was a small leak and I should keep an eye on it. I appreciated that they did not over-emphasize the issue but gave us a realistic evaluation so we could make an informed and cost effective decision. We came back in two weeks and got it repaired. Great job. See you in two weeks for our KIA Soul.

GM
Genny M.
Fiat 500
05/31/2016 Category: Service
Genny said this business did a good job and they were quick.

Sarah C.
05/28/2016 Category: Service
Sarah said she was pleased with the service she received and this facility is very friendly.

Jason W.
05/28/2016 Category: Service
Jason said this business went out of their way to get the job done.

Rick W.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
05/28/2016 Category: Service
Spoke with Lucy. She said she was pleased and happy with the service provided by this business.