Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Jon S.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/25/2016 Category: Service
Jon said the employees are efficient, responsible and if they do not know something then they will seek out the answers.

JJ
Jack J.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/14/2016
Fastest, efficient mechanics, in the West
I appreciate the communication and honesty that Gearhead provides. They work hard to get every job done as quickly as possible. I will go back to Gearhead for any problems I'm having with my car.

Tony M.
05/14/2016 Category: Service
Tony said the service is pretty good, but sometimes takes a little longer than quoted.

LT
Lisa T.
Kia Sorento
04/30/2016 Category: Service
Lisa said the employees were very professional and provided good service in a timely manner.

AD

MT
Michael T.
Honda Accord
04/15/2016 Category: Service
Michael said the repairs this business did to his vehicle were great and they were very flexible with his schedule. He would recommend them for service.

GM
Gus M.
04/02/2016 Category: Service
Gus said this business had a good price.

WC
William C.
GMC Yukon
03/29/2016 Category: Service
William said they stayed in contact, and they let him know what's going on. He would like to thank them for the service and really appreciates it.

LA
Lakrysia A.
Oldsmobile Alero
03/29/2016 Category: Service
Lakrysia said this business was honest, fixed the problem instead of over charging. They were straightforward and direct with her when it came to figuring out what needed fixing, and they were very honest.

Kay B.
Kia Sportage
03/26/2016 Category: Service
Kay said this business is good.

Jon S.
03/24/2016 Category: Service
Jon said he was very pleased with the service provided by the business. He is appreciative of the excellent work that they do.

CR
Cynthia R.
Nissan Versa
03/22/2016
Doing only work that is needed.
This is my 3rd return visit to Gearhead and again I'm extremely satisfied. I went in with a list that I thought needed to be done and after speaking to Damon only needed two things. Regular maintenance and fuel injector cleaning. Joe did recheck my A/C, which I did not think was working, only to find out I didn't have the dials set correctly to get the benefit of the A/C. So he didn't charge me for checking it out. That's what I love about GearHead Auto Center, the don't take advantage that I'm a woman who doesn't know anything about cars and will explain in detail if necessary in order for me to understand what they are doing.

Jason L.
Toyota Tundra
03/17/2016
best mechanic shop
Won't take my truck anywhere else great place to take your vehicle.

michael h.
Glendale, AZ
03/14/2016
1970 Camaro
I was referred to gear head from my fleet mechanic. never meeting the guys I had my 1970 Camaro just dropped off, knowing if another mechanic is referring they have to be good. well gear head didn't let me down one bit. they were very communicative and helpful with recommendations. Daniel was my lead mechanic during the entire engine change out. Damen was more concerned about when my car would be ready then I was. either calling or emailing updates every day. Now I feel like part of their family now. Daniel did a great job on my motor and Joe was instrumental in making sure all my needs were meet. not only would I refer them. my car is already scheduled to go back for the next upgrade (to make it faster). thanks again guys and see you soon

MN
Maria N.
Mazda MPV
03/03/2016
maintenance
Being a disabled single parent, finding a trustworthy and safe Auto Center is right at the top of my list. Gearhead Auto Center goes above and beyond for me and my daughter and making sure I am able to get in and out by means of my wheelchair. I am always well informed and explained to thoroughly about any kinks in my vehicle. Greatly appreciated!

Sarah C.
02/25/2016 Category: Service
Sarah said this business had good service. They are competitively priced.

Margot M.
Ford Expedition
02/06/2016
Great Service and Job
Nice guys, respectable, honest, fast and cost effective.
Joe W., Owner from Gearhead Auto Center responded on 02/08/2016

Thank you Margot! We look forward to keeping your vehicles safely on the road from now on :)

Arnold M.
01/26/2016 Category: Service
Arnold said everything is okay now.

01/26/2016 Category: Service
Arnold said, besides the wait time, this business did a fine job providing service to his vehicle.
Joe W., Owner from Gearhead Auto Center responded on 01/29/2016

Arnold was contacted and stated that it was because the parts distributor took so long to get the part and it was the wrong part they delivered. He came in for an oil change today and we made sure he had a hot coffee and some hot apple pie. He left very satisfied. Thank you Arnold.

Joe

Chuck C.
Chevrolet Lumina
01/18/2016 Category: Service
Chuck said the employees at this business are super friendly and the work is done efficiently.
Joe W., Owner from Gearhead Auto Center responded on 02/01/2016

Thank you chuck we appreciate your business!

John S.
Mercury Grand Marquis
12/09/2015
Great service and always a pleasure to deal with
Friendly people and always courteous. I was in for an oil change and inspection. In and out very quickly and was taken care of in a very decent time.