Overall Rating 2.0/5Overall Rating 2.0/5rating 2.0rating 2.0rating 2.0

Lopez D.
Arizona
GMC Suburban
09/05/2016 Category: Service
Lopez said this business never was able to figure out what was wrong with the vehicle but they charged him. They ended up reimbursing him those funds. It took them a very long time to troubleshoot the problem.

09/05/2016 Category: Service
Lopez said this business did not do all of the work they were supposed to do. For the reasons stated, he would not recommend this business for service.
Joe W., Owner from Gearhead Auto Center responded on 09/12/2016

The customer was immediatley contacted and the issue was resolved to his satisfaction. We value all input and will always make an effort to correct any issues a customer may have to ensure full satisfaction.

Joe W

Arnold M.
Arizona
01/26/2016 Category: Service
Arnold said everything is okay now.

01/26/2016 Category: Service
Arnold said, besides the wait time, this business did a fine job providing service to his vehicle.
Joe W., Owner from Gearhead Auto Center responded on 01/29/2016

Arnold was contacted and stated that it was because the parts distributor took so long to get the part and it was the wrong part they delivered. He came in for an oil change today and we made sure he had a hot coffee and some hot apple pie. He left very satisfied. Thank you Arnold.

Joe

AL
April L.
03/20/2018
My Mechanical Savior
I called multiple shops and ALL of them wanted to charge me a astronomical price for a transmission flush. Then my son suggested I call Gearhead, he had seen they had gotten really good reviews on Yelp. I went to the website and saw that you could send an appointment request online so I did. Daniel got back to me within an hour of the request. He answered all of my questions quickly and was able to schedule me an appointment to have my transmission serviced the same day. When I arrived he greeted me with a smile! He was very patient with all of my questions and very detailed with his answers. Daniel told me how long it would take to service the car and I when came back at that time and the vehicle was ready to go. He is a very sweet and honest guy and I hope to have him as my mechanic for a long while.

VM
Vince M.
Peoria, AZ
Ford Expedition
11/20/2017
Knowledgeable, responsive, reasonable.
Had to replace the transmission in my Ford Expedition. The turn around time was quick and price was reasonable. They present the facts as part of the diagnosis.

SF
Susan F.
Buick Century
11/16/2017
Joe the owner always explains in detail exactly what's wrong and the price for the repairs
Excellent service and finally a place where a woman go and not sold a bunch of repairs you don't need

Mike P.
Mesa, AZ
Volvo XC90
11/15/2017
Excellent customer service
Josh was a top notch service guy and my car was fixed well.

KT
Kenyatta T.
11/04/2017
Excellent service, and amazing people you can trust!
Joe and his crew at GearHead are simply the best. They are talented, friendly, and honest, and I always know that my vehicle will be taken care for a fair price. :-)

Sarah S.
11/04/2017 Category: Service
Sarah said her experience with this business was wonderful. They referred her to a second facility where she could get her tires done. They were exceptional and treated her like a family member. They had the best price quote and were very respectful.

Retha H.
10/29/2017
Conversing Directly With Mechanic is Nice
It is always nice to talk directly to the people who will do the work, rather than a third person. So far, so good. Very happy to cross these fixes off my to-do list.

Don B.
Chrysler 300M
10/27/2017
300M
Great honest people and do great work

GM
Gus M.
10/25/2017 Category: Service
Gus said this business provided good pricing.

Meleah W.
Tualatin, OR
10/25/2017 Category: Service
Meleah said they provided great service, and were very helpful.

Jim L.
Ford Econoline Wagon
10/17/2017
Good guys
Recommended by Tucker Tire and Schulte Automotive, these guys just approach the business the right way; with respect, integrity, nice manners, & follow-up.

Dan S.
09/29/2017 Category: Service
Dan said this business does all the work on his vehicle.

GM
Gary M.
Buckeye, AZ
Mercedes-Benz ML320
09/23/2017
Friendly and efficient
They fixed the problem and gave me a loaner car. What's not to like. Josh, in the front office is riendly & helpful.

Jason R.
Chevrolet Cruze
09/02/2017
TREATS YOU LIKE CARING COMPASSIONATE FRIENDS
No words can describe the customer service I've received at Gearhead Auto. It's like no other auto place I've experienced before. Wouldn't want to trade them for anyone.

John B.
Mesa, AZ
08/28/2017
Customer John Brennan
Good business to customer interaction, Quality work done.
Joe W., Owner from Gearhead Auto Center responded on 08/31/2017

Thank you Mr. Brennan for the positive review. It was a pleasure doing business with you. Thanks again, Joe, Charlie, Josh & Timothy.

GF
Garry F.
08/28/2017 Category: Service
Garry said the staff did a good in a timely manner. They helped him out and they had good personalities.

LC
Lin C.
Volvo XC90
08/19/2017
New(used) car
Unfortunately, I was forced to shop for another vehicle. I ask Joe to check out my replacement, which he did. Repairs made, car now has a proud new owner who is so grateful to Joe and his crew! Thanks guys, and Charley!
Joe W., Owner from Gearhead Auto Center responded on 08/31/2017

Lin, I just love your new car. We are proud and thankful that you have put your trust in us. Thank you for the great review. We just love, love, love you. Thanks again, Joe, Charlie, Josh & Timothy.

Mary W.
08/18/2017
Great place for auto service
I took my second vehicle here for some work. They will give you an exact estimate of what needs to be done, how much it will cost, how long it will take and communicate your choices. I found the work terrific, the prices fair and would take any car there at any time, feeling confident that I knew what and why they were advising particular repairs (or not). My car runs better than it has in years. Thank you
Joe W., Owner from Gearhead Auto Center responded on 08/31/2017

Thank you Mary for the kind words and the awesome review. It is always a pleasure doing business with you. Thanks again, Joe, Charlie, Josh & Timothy.