03/26/2020
My visit today. 😃
I am completely, satisfied, and confident, that my car is in good hands, with Mr. Swanson.

GW
Gene W.
Dodge Journey
03/13/2020
I really enjoy taking my car to Gene when I need service. Everyone there is friendly and competent.

03/06/2020
Excellent service! Gene always allows me to come into the shop to see what work is being performed. He offers great workmanship and takes pride in the work performed.

LK
Lynn K.
02/26/2020
Great service as usual
Gene and his crew are the best mechanics around . They are honest, courteous and knowledgeable and I highly recommend them!

EP
Fast honest service !

BP
Bruce P.
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Bruce said the staff members are honest, trustworthy, have excellent communication and they deliver. He added that he is very pleased with the service.

KH
KIMMY H.
GMC Envoy
02/12/2020
Love them!!
We’ve been going there for years! Gene greets us by name, and does whatever he can to make our family safe! Love this shop and highly recommended to anyone that is looking for service on their vehicles, and have to have that small town home feeling when pulling in!

NB
Norm B.
Panama, NY
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Norm said the business does a good job.

PO
PEGGY O.
Chrysler 200
02/06/2020
peggy
They always have time when I Bring my vehicles and they do great work quality work their professional. They do a fast and a great job. I really like taking my vehicles there they do great work

Dave G.
Dodge Dart
02/05/2020
Fast and reliable
I live out of state but my son goes to school in Jamestown. I was looking for a local garage to take care of him because I am so far away so in Sept I looked at reviews and call Gene and talked to him and he was as nice as can be. I was hoping that I would not need his help but Feb 1 my sons car needed a brake line replaced so I contacted Gene and he remembered me and fixed the brake line fast and inexpensive. If you are looking for a reliable mechanic or tires this is the place to go.

Christine C.
Jamestown, NY
02/05/2020
Fantastic Service
Gene Swanson’s Keystone is a great place to have vehicles repaired. Very friendly staff. Gene is very knowledgeable in repairs and will inform you of what repairs will cost and an estimate of the repairs. Highly recommend.

AW
Allen W.
Suzuki Kizashi
01/31/2020 Category: Service
Allen said they were quick , they did a nice job and they didn't try to nickel and dime him.

CY
Chris Y.
Jamestown, NY
Ram Pickup
01/30/2020
On the recommendation of brother I called Gene to see if he could install new brakes on my 2012 RAM 1500 p/u. I arrived at his shop this morning and he and one of his guys pulled all 4 tires/wheels and gave me an estimate within about 25 minutes. As I rarely can find time to get this kind of work done I asked of it might be possible to do the brake job today. The estimated time and cost of the whole job were very reasonable and Gene and his colleague very thorough..

I highly recommend Gene Swanson Keystone for your automotive needs.

John M.
Celoron, NY
Cadillac DeVille
01/29/2020
Honest to Deal With
Honest to deal with. If your vehicle is older and it’s just a sensor, he gives you the choice to repair or not. Discusses any times that the sensor lights flashing would have serious implications and then the need to see him right away.

01/28/2020
Always there for you.
Efficient, kind, great crew, works around your schedule—- always ready to help and address any of your concerns!

Displaying 1 Review