GG
GARY G.
11/26/2020
Honesty and Trustworthy
Good quality work and honesty on my vehicle repairs. Nothing better than having a place to have my car repaired where I’m not being taken advantage of. Scott was honest and gave me good advice.

Tina B.
11/25/2020 Category: Service
Tina said they are very friendly, get her in and out and everything usually goes pretty smooth.

JERRY H.
11/23/2020
I cut a tire over the weekend from a set that I had bought from Gene's. Stopped in on Monday and dropped it off. They called me that afternoon after they acquired a replacement and had it on the rim. I stopped in again, they put it on and I was on my way.
Thanks for working me in without an appointment.

Independence, MO
GMC Terrain
11/19/2020
Honest Dependable Shop
The guys at Gene's are an honest group that won't try to up sell service that isn't needed. This shop does the job the right way, treat their customers with respect and are an upstanding business for the northland community.

MIKE C.
Chevrolet Pickup
11/19/2020
Super Service
The service I get at Gene's Tire is exceptional and the guys there are great and knowledgeable. Genes is my place for car and truck service.

AH
AARON H.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/14/2020
Worked me in. Great service. Trustworthy.
Great service. They work on all 4 of our family vehicles.

TR
THOMAS R.
11/07/2020
Great experience
I arrived for my vehicle inspection and was greated friendly. The guys went to work quickly and had the job done in 25-30 minutes. It was a good experience and I would recommend the shop to anyone!

Debbie H.
11/06/2020 Category: Service
Debbie said they just did a good service.

LR
LONNIE R.
11/03/2020
Solid & honest operation
Always good to deal with

CT
CASEY T.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
11/02/2020
MVI inspection
Wonderful service. Would recommend Gene’s Tire to everyone.

10/30/2020
I wasn't understood, was I told the truth?
When I called in for an appointment I asked that they would check the right front fluid leak and do an oil change. I dropped the car off at 1pm for appt. And was told that the oil change would take approximately 30 minutes and not sure how long it would take to find the leak. I explained that when the steering fluid gets low it whines. I came back at 1:45. The car was parked out in the parking lot. When I went to pay, I was told that the oil change had been done and the right front tire had been low and had a nail in it and had to be patched. I said I had not noticed that tire being flat. I explained that when I had dropped the car off I had said that I've had it in for the fluid leak before and that when my steering fluid gets low it whines. I'm have been pleased with past work. But, today - not so.

CD
CLINTON D.
Kia Sorento
10/22/2020
Straight forward and affordable for 15+ years
Scott and crew established and maintained a great reputation over the years. Been going here since we moved here. Glad to see so many others feel the same.

J
JUSTIN
Dodge Charger
10/22/2020
Excellent customer service and work.

CR
CARL R.
10/21/2020
Honest, reliable & do great work
Great work as always

Malcolm D.
10/21/2020
A great place always had good service.
It's a friendly local service shop for me been coming here for years, and a great bunch of workers as well.