EC
EDMOND C.
06/14/2019
Always great!
We appreciate the work you do. Thanks!

JJ
JASON J.
Cadillac Escalade
06/13/2019
Great job!!
I had a lot of things that needed to be done on my SUV. Luke kept in touch with me and was very nice to work with! Thank you!

JASON B.
06/12/2019
Great service every time
Returning customer. They service our fleet of vehicles & our personally owned vehicles too. I highly recommend.

JI
Jessica I.
Orrick, MO
Ford Police Interceptor
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Jessica said she had no issues and they were good.

CD
CLINTON D.
Kia Sorento
06/09/2019
No brainer
Been coming here for years and will continue to do so. Honest fair and friendly.

CR
CARL R.
06/08/2019
Family
Scott, Luke and the guys take care of their customers like each was a member of their family. They do what they promise, on time and for the amount they quoted. They never try to take advantage of people because of their age, gender or mechanical knowledge. I recommend them to everyone.

JERRY H.
06/05/2019
Always good service
Service is always good

PV
Preston V.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
06/04/2019
Always does a good job, and very courteous. We have used them for about 30 years and both owners and staff have been great.
We have used Gene's for about 30 years. This owner, just like the previous one, has always given good service.

MIKE W.
05/19/2019
Luke
Luke is Always friendly and patient. He takes good care of us

RP
RACHEL P.
Ford Police Interceptor
05/15/2019
Always Reliable
It's hard to find a repair shop that does not want to 'repair' something that is fine with your vehicle. Gene's has always been honest and upfront about the work needed, completed the work in a timely manner and provided quality work. I have referred many ppl to their shop and I am glad I was referred to them years ago.

Thank you and great job guys!

BW
Billiejo W.
Missouri
GMC Acadia
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Billie Jo said the staff were super informative and very nice.

MICHELLE L.
05/08/2019
Top notch
I have been coming here for years. It is nice to know people who always treat me honestly and fairly. (That is particularly important to me as a single woman.)
I never have to worry that Scott and his team ALWAYS have my best interest in mind. They help me plan by telling me about what HAS to be done, what should be done and what might be coming up. Awesome respect and customer service EVERY time.

05/01/2019
Luke and Scott are great
I trust the staff, they communicate well, and they take great care of me while still only doing necessary services and explaining their rationale. Very approachable and convenient.

JEANNINE B.
05/01/2019
DEPENDABLE
I never have to wonder where I should take my car to get honesty and integrity. That's what I feel I can always expect at Gene's.

JERRY H.
04/23/2019
Good service as aleays
Always can count on good service

DON R.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
04/23/2019
Friendly, fast and well done
These guys have always treated me and family fairly. One of the few shops I've visited where I would feel comfortable sending my daughter unaccompanied. Knowledgeable and friendly.

CONNIE S.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/22/2019
Friendly staff
Friendly staff and fast service

GH
GUY H.
Toyota Camry Solara
04/22/2019
Ownership & employees.
Quality work always performed in a timely manner by very courteous personnel.

JOHN S.
04/17/2019
Had a scheduled appointment and got right in when I arrived at my scheduled time! They worked on my Escape on a timely manner and their service was great!

TROY M.
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/16/2019
Great service, takes care of my cars
Gene's has always taken care of my car repairs. They are much easier and more convenient to deal with vs a dealer.