ST
Oshkosh, WI
Toyota Yaris
03/15/2021
Fast and Quality Service
I broke down in Madison as I was going out of town and AAA recommended I take my car to Genins Autocare. I had it towed there and they had it fixed within 1 day with great customer service, fast communication, and quality service. They also have a AAA discount on labor. I highly recommend if you are in need of service to your car!

Sydney

Toyota Camry Solara
03/11/2021
Thorough and efficient service. I was directed to another merchant who specialized in a particular repair and could do the repair for less. The repairs done by Genin's were done excellently and affordably.
See above.

Katie S.
03/11/2021
Great place that has your back
Genins is a great place I stumbled upon from a referral from AAA. The people are super friendly and helpful. I truly feel that their primary concern is you and your car and not making money. Hometown feel where they know your name!

PG
Peggy G.
Cadillac SRX
03/06/2021
5 Star Auto Care!
I have been coming to Genins auto care for years with all of my cars. Genins has a very welcoming, knowledgeable,
and courteous staff. They always are in great communication with you on every step of your auto care from making
a reservation, service needs, recommendations and scheduling pick up times. I especially appreciate the loaner car
service. You will receive a very detailed list of all service work and recommendations. Genin's is easy to find right
on University Ave. I highly recommend you servicing your automobiles with them. Kelly Jo is most enjoyable to work with. Peggy G

Peggy

Jennifer H.
03/06/2021
Helpful and responsive
Staff helped me prioritize repairs, and the complementary loaner car reduced the stress of finding alternative transportation while my car was in the shop.

Jennifer

WB
William B.
Subaru Legacy
03/03/2021
Prompt Warranty Tire Service
Since the recent severely cold weather, my recently purchased Cooper tires had recurring pressure issues. Genin's solved the problem by resealing the tires in one day for no cost to me and provided a loaner car so I could keep my appointments.

William

Middleton, WI
Honda Civic Cpe
03/03/2021
Great place!
Love that my car is thoroughly looked over every time I visit. I want to be catching potential problems before they leave me stranded, and the routine inspection makes me feel like I'm able to be proactive on problems.

James L.
Honda Civic Si
03/02/2021
Hidden fees
I asked them to use an air filter I brought in, they apparantly did not get the message even after confirmation. Charged me $259 for one muffler (they go for 80-120) and was informed that is their mark up, then I was charged another 20, just for them to charge my battery when they made it sound fee-less, oh we will just plug it in and brush down the terminals, only got my money back for that because I caught it and called, not a wonder they were rushing me to sign the waver and leave before I saw everything. Last time I came in for a simple oil and air filter change, they changed the oil, and then told me I NEEDED a new air filter. I should have never given them another chance, no flippin' really, way to not do your job. Overcharged by 150, only getting 20 of that back. Not only am I disgusted. I will be warning people not to give you business.

FR
Flo R.
Buick Lucerne
02/24/2021
The personnel....so very accommodating
Am always pleased with the service!

Flo
Always good to see you!

CD
Carol D.
02/22/2021 Category: Service
Carol said they do good work.

Carol

CR
Cheryl & Paul R.
02/21/2021
Quick battery replacement
Our car’s battery died on a Friday late afternoon. We jumped the car, drove over to Genin’s and they were able to replace it even though we arrived an hour before they closed. Everyone was helpful and kind!

Cheryl & Paul

Renee S.
02/18/2021
Well done!
This was my first trip to Genins’s for repair. You solved both my car’s problems, communicated well, and were friendly. I knew from your reputation that I could trust your shop. You are officially my new mechanic!

Renee

Jim K.
02/17/2021
Super Nice People, Great Service
Genin’s managed to fit my car in during a very busy time and uncovered the issue/performed the service quickly and thoughtfully. They’re a great local shop with wonderful, caring people!

Jim
Appreciate your bvusiness.

David S.
02/10/2021
Oil change and vehicle checkup
Always great service and concen for the safety of the vehicle.

David
Always good to see you.

Jack D.
02/04/2021
Very accommodating and friendly.
I’ve been going to Genins for years. They are my go to place for oil changes , battery checks and general car maintenance. My last three cars have been serviced there.

Jack