EB
Erin B.
Rhinelander, WI
05/31/2019
Fixed my flat tire in a timely manner!

Erin

Jamie and Brian B.
05/27/2019
Honda CRV Branch Family
Sorry to say but our ignition stopped working and we had to have the car towed to Stoughton
We are waiting now to see if someone is willing and able to fix it on Memorial Day
If not, we will have to went a car to get home and then come back to retrieve it 😞
Everything else worked fine

Can you send us the receipt with the list of things to be done
That might help the Door Co mechanic

Jamie and Brian
Glad everything work out in Door County. Randy did a great job for you guys. This is the Napa System at work.

GP
Georgiana P.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
05/23/2019
Truthfulness
Maintaining a car is work regardless of how reliable it is. I’m glad I have a service station like Genins that I can trust to help me understand what my car needs and to do the work quickly with a warm welcome.

Georgiana
Hope you are well.

Jennifer M.
Baraboo, WI
05/17/2019
Pre-purchase inspection of vehicle
We were so happy with the service we received from Genins! They saved us from buying a lemon!!! They were knowledgeable and professional and provided a detailed report as well as taking the time to explain their findings to us in person. We couldn’t be happier with our experience at Genin’s!

Jennifer

WB
William B.
Subaru Legacy
05/16/2019
Quick and expert service
My car battery went dead unexpectedly. I live less than I have mile from Genin's so they were my first thought to call. Someone came quickly to get the car started. I had a new and high quality battery in a short time. The price was reasonable too.

William

Chrysler PT Cruiser
05/13/2019
A Service Visit At Genin’s
Every staff person at Genin’s is professional, polite, attentive, and informative. They provide excellent service and prompt follow-up.

Thank you!

JN
John and Linda N.
05/10/2019
Kerri Jo is as good as there is in this business.

John and Linda
Thanks guys

TH
Tim H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/09/2019
They help keep a 2008 Mercedes running like a much newer car!
At Genin's they say what they do and always do what they say. It's the only place I let touch the hood release of my car that isn't me.

Tim

KR
Kurt R.
05/09/2019
Great customer service. Keri-jo is the best!
Super customer service. Keri-jo is the greatest!

Kurt

05/08/2019
Not a great experience
I’ve been looking for a small, locally owned shop to bring my cars to since my last mechanic retired. I stopped in last weekend and made an appt to get my tires swapped and hoped to start an ongoing relationship.

I came in for my appt and they did not appear to be expecting me, and informed me that it would be done around 11:30 am when I was told initially 9am. This totally screwed up my day. I was told I could reschedule but at that point I wanted to make sure my car was safe and get the old tires removed.

I was a bit thrown off about how to rearrange my work schedule but still very nice about the whole thing but the person helping me seemed annoyed with me, wasn’t very nice and made me feel like I somehow inconvenienced THEM. While I waited, she was in the back laughing with another employee and it just seemed unprofessional.

Ultimately, I thought there would be some small gesture for the mix up just to show they value my business. They noted my headlight was out and if it were my business, I would have swapped that out or offered a discount to come back and get that taken care of.

RP
Robert and Carol P.
05/07/2019
Excellent car care
We have used this shop to service our vehicles for many years, and have generally been very pleased. In the real world of repairs, things don't always turn out quite right, but if you give them a chance, they always make it good. The staff from the owner down have always been reasonable, gracious and honest.

Middleton, WI
Honda Civic Cpe
05/01/2019
.....
Rick G., President from Genins Autocare responded on 05/01/2019

Hi
I can see you replied 'NO' to Would you recommend Genin's?
Could you share your reason for this reply, please?

John L.
04/30/2019
Excellent service of Air Conditioning
Excellent service along with good communications and customer support.

Cathleen C.
Honda Fit
04/26/2019
Tire swap
Twice a year the snow tires and the all weather tires get swapped. So convenient to have it done right in the neighborhood. At the same time a complementary check is run and if a problem shows up it can be taken care of there too. I trust their advise and have confidence in their service

Cathleen

INFINITI G35 Coupe
04/25/2019
Average Car Check
I made an appointment, gave them some flexibility with time and they took all day to get back to me. Felt a bit pressured to do more work than necessary, overall felt the bill was high for such a minor problem. Also it should say on their website that coupons can only be accepted when you first call, although how you are supposed to tell how many hours of work are needed is hard to tell if you aren't sure of the problem.

04/24/2019
Tesla tire mounting
Nice and efficient, good people.

DT
Dennis T.
Waukesha, WI
04/22/2019
Transparency
They were very open about what they did to determine the problem and made valid preventative actions to take.

Dennis

FR
Flo R.
Buick Lucerne
04/21/2019
Service and friendly staff
Am always so pleased at how well I am taken care of! Thank you!

Flo
Always good to see you!

LR
Lisa R.
Acura 3.2TL
04/13/2019
Awesome service!
I needed major work done on a nice, low mileage but old car. I got an estimate from another place and then went to Genins. Their estimate was $2000+ less than the other place. I had Genins do the work and it was completed incredibly fast. I'm very happy with the entire experience I had with Genins and I'll be going back for future needs.

Lisa

Lexus ES 300
04/07/2019
It's convenient; staff is friendly & helpful
I appreciate supporting a locally owned business in my own neighborhood. They are dependable, friendly and helpful.
Rick G., President from Genins Autocare responded on 04/08/2019