Anne M.
01/11/2018 Category: Service
Anne said everything went really smoothly and she appreciates the quick fix.

Anne

Cody H.
01/09/2018
Couldn't Afford Service
I heard a wonderful review from the mouth of a friend, so I brought in my 2003 Honda Accord with high hopes of getting a recent engine oil leak checked out. Informed them that I've been driving over a year without power steering due to a leak in the power steering line. Dropped my car off at 8am and was asked when I'd like to pickup - agreed that end of day (5pm) was fine. No call all day; I call them at 5pm to ask about the status - they didn't get to it. 11am the next day I'm given confirmation that the power steering has a severe leak and is "spraying" everywhere. Was told they could not diagnose the engine oil leak until they degrease from the power steering fluid and replace the whole power steering system for $850. They estimated that the engine oil repair could bring the total to a couple thousand $. We agreed it was not worth proceeding with repairs, so I picked it up later that day for $70. I'm a little disappointed they couldn't diagnose the engine oil leak. They could have left the p/s empty and dry, and I feel with a little of the extra effort I heard about it should have been possible to diagnose where the oil leak was coming from. It's a busy season but I felt like I didn't get excellent service.

Bill S.
01/09/2018 Category: Service
Bill said he has always been satisfied with the work this business does.

Bill

AH
Andy / Courtney H.
01/07/2018
Fast, high quality
I stopped into Genins without an appointment, and was able to get four new tires installed the next day! Once I dropped my car off, it was ready in just a few hours! Genins has great, quality products available as well. Their staff are knowledgeable, friendly and professional. I didn't feel I was treated like I knew nothing about car repairs, which I often do at the dealer or big box stores when I take my car in for service. Thank you!

Courtney and Andy

All great

Carl B.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
01/06/2018 Category: Service
Carl said the business does good work.

Carl

CD
Carol D.
01/04/2018 Category: Service
Carol said this business is good, and she likes it very much. The attendant advised her to go to Firestone to get the tire, because this business does not carry the type of tires that match the other tires on her vehicle. For a slight fee, they replaced the flat with the spare tire.

Carol

Mary D.
GMC Yukon
01/04/2018 Category: Service
Mary said the team was kind, and explained things well with a pleasant demeanor. She's just picked up the vehicle, and it's working very well.

Mary

Casey M.
Mc Farland, WI
01/03/2018 Category: Service
Casey said the service went well.

Casey

Jihyun K.
Jeep Renegade
01/03/2018 Category: Service
Jihyun said the lady in the office was very nice and kind.

Jinyun

Doug B.
01/02/2018
Love it
They listen and never do anything more than reasonably must be done. And they stand behind it. Sometimes the prices are a bit higher than a chain or discount place but you get what you pay for.

Doug

AF
AAA F.
01/01/2018
GREAT SERVICE!!!
Great service here, as a AAA provider myself (Finish Line Towing, LLC) I was very pleased with this shop. I now know who to recommend in the Madison area!

Finish Line Towing

LN
Linda N.
12/29/2017
Attention to details, positive attitude to customers
Office staff and mechanics are polite, efficient, get the work done efficiently, and, overall, provide good service.

Linda M.
Ford C-Max Energi
12/29/2017
They fixed my turn signal without an appointment
thanks!

Linda

Andy S.
12/27/2017 Category: Service
Andy said the staff are efficient and friendly.

Andy