Middleton, WI
Hyundai Accent
05/16/2020
Amazing Community Care During Times of Need
Got in quick. Staff were welcoming and friendly and accommodating to my schedule. Service was smooth. Greatly appreciate Genin's ability to reach out and support our healthcare workers during this challenging time.

05/15/2020
My dependable neighborhood car care place
Been taking car here for years. The folks are cordial and always willing to help. I appreciate their telling me which maintenance repairs are important to do soon, and which can wait a while.

AF
Annya F.
Efficient and helpful
My CV axle broke in the middle of an intersection. AAA suggested taking my car there because it was close to the incident. I didn’t have a clue as to where else to take it so they tow dropped it off there. When I called to notify them that the car was being brought there and later on again of the situation I was in without having a car. they were able to secure a loaner that I could use to continue on with my job to going to clients as a caregiver. They were able to reduce my stress immensely in an unexpected situation. They were very cognizant of the current COVID-19 situation so I felt bad that I could not personally think them in person for the help they provided. Pricing seemed to be in line with other sources that I checked out. I will definitely go back there when I need service on my car.
I also observed their staff being very responsive and helpful to a mother with young children in her car to help out with either a small or a big problem.

Annya

KR
Kris R.
Toyota Prius v
05/15/2020
Great service, even during pandemic
Genin's friendly and knowledgable staff did a superb job working on some issues on my car that couldn't wait. They were very careful about social distancing, sanitizing keys, credit card, etc. I'm very pleased.

Kris

Jane K.
Jeep Renegade
05/12/2020
Great customer service!
I trust that the work that is recommended to keep my vehicle running safely is necessary. I don’t have to worry about being charged for repairs that are not needed. The work is done in a timely and efficient manner. The office staff communicates regularly and gives information about estimates and updates for time completion.

Jane

SA
Shawyn A.
Mercury Mariner
05/06/2020
Great Service!
Brought my car in for an oil change. I like the report at the end of additional items to budget for the next time I bring it in. Great service from everyone who works there.

Shawyn

Mark B.
05/05/2020
Great service, great location.
I took my car to get the wheels switched. Even in the midst of Corona-19, service was prompt and effective, even the right price. I'll be back.

05/05/2020
Setting up appointment was very fast and loved that they were very flexible and worked with my hours. Great costumer service!!

MA
Michael A.
BMW M6
05/01/2020
Have earned my complete trust over a decade, Always excellent service.

Michael

Rick S.
04/29/2020
Friendly, professional service.
Have gone to Genin's for years. The service (on 4 different vehicles) has always been excellent. They keep track of needed service intervals and the work has always been top-notch. Prices are competitive with other service providers and the workers are very friendly. Highly recommended.

BL
Brian L.
Subaru WRX
04/29/2020
Quality shop.
Came in for a winter to summer tire swap. Clean install, no damage to wheels and they even cleaned up all the tire bead sealant. Very satisfied.

Brian

Marcelo R.
Chrysler Town & Country LWB
04/25/2020
Great staff
100 %. Very reliable, professional and responsible staff.

Mercelo

Daniel P.
Honda Civic Cpe
04/23/2020
Changing gears
I normally go to the dealership, but the polite and comprehensive service at Genin's has caused me to reconsider.

Daniel

Mark C.
Chevrolet Corvette
04/18/2020
Friendly courteous service
Work done as promised in a timely manner. Maintained social distancing.
Rick G., President from Genins Autocare responded on 04/20/2020

Appreciate your business.

Great to see you.

04/16/2020
Service was top-notch!
The service I requested was done and then the service tech saw something else that was needed, they called me and got it all done. It was easy to make an appo8ntment and the staff was great.