PV
Portage, WI
Kia Sorento
04/05/2019
Fabulous people
I am very grateful for the wonderful service! Everyone there was very responsive, professional and helpful! I’m so glad they were able to diagnose and fix the problem before anyone was injured!

Pat

Renee / Scott M.
Volvo XC90
04/03/2019
Tire repair and tune ups
Always fair prices and very accommodating! We are so lucky to have found Genins for our car/ truck care needs! Thanks so much you guys are 👍

Renee and Scott

Ben B.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
03/31/2019
Thanks Rick!
I appreciate Rick reaching out to me to resolve my complaint. He issued me a partial refund which brought the service cost in line with my expectations. Many thanks. I will be sure to get an estimate of all work to be done in the future to avoid surprises when it comes time to pay.

03/31/2019
Air filter upsell is a rip-off
I think the customer service and the quality of the work done was very good, but the prices are way too high. I had taken my car in for an oil change, and got a call in the middle of the day suggesting I get my engine and cabin air filters replaced, which I agreed to because it had been a while. However, after seeing the bill, I realized they dramatically marked up the parts (over double the cost of the exact parts from NAPA) and labor costs ($54) of the air filter work. I can easily do that kind of work myself, and would have had I known they charge such ridiculous prices for it. Now I don't think I can trust this shop. There are several other good repair shops in the area so I won't be back.
Rick G., President from Genins Autocare responded on 04/03/2019

Ben
Thanks for taking my call 4/2 @ 11:56 am. We reached an agreeable refund amount.
I hope you are more satisfied with your overall service experience at Genins

Ben
If you do not mind I am sendinf a 'Rescore' survey.
If you feel you can now Score Genin's with a 4 out 5 positive please rescore it.
If not just discard the survey.

Rick G., President from Genins Autocare responded on 04/15/2019

Tillman M.
03/30/2019
Have been getting cars serviced at Genin’s for years. Always fair, complete and polite - greatly appreciate having a trusted shop we like!

Seth H.
Chicago, IL
Subaru Forester (Natl)
03/30/2019
Friendly and helpful
I needed a quick repair and Kerri Jo was helpful and accommodating, and the service guys were creative in their repair work to get the job done. I really appreciated their efforts.

Seth

James M.
03/30/2019 Category: Service
James said his experience with the business was its normal excellence. The staff did a good job. He stated he hopes they keep it up on the next job.

03/28/2019
Fast Service
I had a flat tire and Genins Autocare happened to be the closest place to get it repaired. They were able to order me a new tire & fix it in the same day. Very fast service and they went out of their way to redeem a coupon for me when they couldn't process it at check out. Would definitely recommend to others.

PG
Peggy G.
03/27/2019
Exceptional neighborhood auto care!
Genins Autocare has been my go to service station for years. No matter if you are filling up for
gas, asking questions, ordering parts or changing winter tires, the men and woman at Genins Auto care are friendly, efficient and professional. If they do not have an answer or the part for your auto, they will find the answer for you. A great family owned neighborhood station!

I have had multiple models of cars: Audi, VW, and Cadillacs serviced. No matter the age or model, Genins will be there to service your car quickly and at a very competitive price.
Peggy G.

Peggy

BD
Brian D.
Ram 1500
03/27/2019
Brook and the team at Genins are always a pleasure to deal with. I've never had a problem with any of the work done on my vehicles, and Brook is always a delightful person to see. From simple fixes, to more extensive problems they have always made the repairs as fast as possible without sacrificing quality. Pricing is comparable if not better than others in the area,. Couple that with the convenient location for me, and the great customer service I couldn't be happier with Genins.

Brian

Rick T GeninPresident

HS
Helen S.
Buick Century
03/24/2019
Professional with clear communications skills.
Excellent customer service going the extra mile making sure customer is happy and satisfied with their service in a timely manner.

Helen

Verona, WI
Nissan Pathfinder
03/20/2019
Amazing service!
Carrie Jo went the extra mile to contact my car manufacturer to see is a part that was over $1300 was still covered so I didn’t have to pay for it out of pocket! It was and I can’t thank her enough! My car was in and out in one day! Brooke was very pleasant at the front desk as well! I will be back!

Andrea

03/19/2019
Friendly and quick
They are always friendly and quick when it comes to checking and working on my car. I’m newer to the area and would recommend.

TA
Thaar A.
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Thaar said the price was a little high.

Thaar
Thank you for taking my phone call today.
I called to talk about the low review and find out your concerns.
You are stuck on the price of our services even after we provided you a No Charge Loaner vehicle and allowed you to bring in your own alternator.
My Staff did everything they could to accomadate you on this repair.
I wish you better luck in the future

Agian Thank you

Jerry H.
03/12/2019
Great Staff
As always the experience at Genins was excellent. Brooke and Keri Jo absolutely keep the focus on great customer service.
My whole family has trusted Rick for more than 25 years. I wish there were more than 5 stars.
Jerry Hancock

Jerry
Appreciate your loyalty all those years. And as always your business.

Susan C.
Wild Rose, WI
03/09/2019
Carrie joe rocks
They are nuce and a great help. Everyone there went out of there way to help us.

Susan
We appreciate your business.
I agree Keri jo does "Rock"

AC
Ayana C.
03/01/2019
New to Madison from nyc with car trouble
So my car won’t start after leaving work on a cold night figured I would’ve needed a jumpstart call my insurance for road Side assistance. Let’s just say they won’t helpful I Uber home after jumpstaring failed and found myself on google looking at reviews and auto shops in the Madison areas not to far from where I work or live. I called one shop that also had pretty decent reviews but they told me they wasn’t able to fit me in till Thursday which would’ve been 4 days later so of course my reply was is that the best you can do because that’s not going to work for me. My second call was to Genins who give me a two Truck number after jumpstarting fail to make plans to get it to their location. So Tuesday around 11:15am I believe the two tuck took my car from the location in which it was stall to Genins which mind you I called and let them know my car was on the way and give them permission to diagnose and let me know the next step. My car got their and no one contacted me to let me know what was happening I may have call about twice that same day to be told my car wasn’t looked at yet at this point 24hr had went by and I called and had to explain how unprofessional it was that they had my car for 24hr and know one contacted me.I was doing all the calling and I need to know what was going on ASAP because I’ve been ubering to and from work and that was costly. I’m not well vers in cars but I do come from a family of mechanics and know it doesn’t take 24 for a shop to tell you what’s wrong with a vehicle. I got my dad involved because I really couldn’t explain to him what was going on so I had them explain to him after 24 hours all my car needed was a fuse to be changed and a battery recharge. Then I figured they already had the car 24 plus hours why not do an oil change since I’m due for one. I ask if someone could have dropped my car off where I work that way I didn’t have to leave work to pick it up they was nice to do so but when I got in the car my lights to the radio display wasn’t turning on I then waved down the person dropping the car off to ask if he noticed it his response was no but you can call the shop and let them know. At this point I’m just about overly frustrated and was like I’m deal with this tomorrow. To my surprise got to parking my car and my coworker noticed one of the brake light was out. Can someone say frustrating! Called the shop back today to let them know her first response was someone drove behind your car when it was being drop off they would’ve noticed it helloooooo someone also drove my car and didn’t realize my radio display wasn’t lightning up. They told me they could come to where they drop off the car which is my place of employment to look at it but unfortunately I was able to allow that to happen so tomorrow I’m going to take my to the shop so they can let me know if the Lightbulb need to be changed. Mind you I already paid about $229 to have my car Diagnosed,oil change and to recharge the battery. Just about over this let’s see what happens tomorrow!

Ayana
Thank you for taking my call today 2/4 at 9:44 AM.
I appreciate your taking the time to go over the events of your service at Genin's.
As I explained a dead vehicle, referred to our Tower, is only placed on the repair schedule once the vehicle is physically here. With this extreme winter this year there have been times that took days.
You make a lot of valid points and I appreciate that. I will use them for more Employee Training.
There is a certain awkwardness about 'first time' service and repairs similar to a 'First Date', I still believe a business relationship can be successful.
I called today to apologize and rectify the situation.
You remain dissatisfied so we simple go forward, agreeing to disagree.

Tim/Terence B.
03/01/2019
Consistent excellent service
I can count on Genin's to always solve my car issues and do it quickly.

Tim and Terence
Rick

Ric C.
02/28/2019
The service was fantastic. They identified the problem, got the part and installed it almost overnight. We will certainly be using them again!

Ric

Cristina W.
Middleton, WI
Kia Rio
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Cristina said the service was good. The employees were polite, explained things to her and were done right away.

Cristina