Ann & Dan M.
Subaru Legacy
01/27/2021
Great job and communication
Good diagnosis, excellent communication, good work, free loaner. They diagnosed and fixed what another repair shop totally blew off. Small local business which is important to support.
Rick G., President from Genin's Autocare responded on 03/08/2021

Ann & Dan

GN
Geri N.
01/21/2021
Great communication & service
I appreciated the call to let me know what the issue was with my car, an estimate of cost, and when the car would be ready. When another issue came up with possibility of car not ready, they offered a loaner car. I also like the “recommendations “ on the invoice for future service needs.
Rick G., President from Genin's Autocare responded on 03/08/2021

Geri

KR
Kris R.
Toyota Prius v
01/12/2021
Friendly people, great work.

Kris

CD
Carol D.
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Carol said the assessment of what needed to be done and the cost of the repairs were given to her before any repairs were done.

Carol

NH
Nancy H.
Verona, WI
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/31/2020
Great Service at a fair price!
At Genins, They take pride in their work. They are knowledgeable, honest, and professional. Thank you once again for a job well done!

Nancy

12/29/2020
Fast, friendly and local service
Genin’s fit me in without an appointment and replaced my headlight in under 30 minutes. And the cost was about half of what I anticipated. They are a treasure in the near West side of Madison. Love being able to support local businesses.

Chengwen C.
12/22/2020
Excellent staff, Excellent service
This time I brought my car to Genin's Autocare for winter inspection and tire repair(a tire leak air), they checked the car carefully and repair the leaked tire. The service experience was full of warm and respect, the staff care about my car, my safety and my expenses(I spent only $39 for the service). Thanks Genin's Autocare for your excellent service, your kindness and your honest!

Chengwen

WC
Wendy C.
Toyota Matrix
12/21/2020
Emergency care
I limped into Genin’s at the end of the day with a crisis. They were so patient and so kind. In the end, they looked at whether they could help, took me on late, solved my problem, got me going in an hour and treated me so well. I’m so grateful for their great service.

Wendy

Justin K.
Middleton, WI
12/21/2020
Friendly, fast, done the right way.
I have never had an experience at Genin's that I wasn't blown away by their attention to detail, and exceptional service. Every time, the job was done the right way, and I was informed of reccomendations and issues that were discovered throughout the process. Not once have I ever felt like I didn't know what was going on with my car. Well done all!

Justin

CP
Chris P.
Verona, WI
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/17/2020
Can't say enough good things
Truly one of our great local businesses. Will use them anytime we have a problem or questions on our vehicles.

Chris

Matthew W.
12/16/2020
Attentive
I pulled in, unannounced with a radiator/coolent leak. I was fixed up and on the road in a day! The consistent updates and personable phone calls are very comforting when dealing with important things like your transportation. I was offered a loner car upon arrival, and couldn't be happier with my experience!

Matthew

12/15/2020
Good work, great people
Work was done professionally and on time.
I will definitely use them again. In fact I prefer
them over the dealer's service.

John L.
12/09/2020
Always the Best.
Excellent and considerate service.

John
Appreciate your busoness.
Always good to see you!

CD
Carol D.
12/05/2020 Category: Service
Carol said she would recommend the business for service.
Rick G., President from Genin's Autocare responded on 12/09/2020

Carol

Deb & Rich C.
Toyota Camry Solara
12/01/2020
Winter preparation
We brought our Solara in for routine maintenance, tire rotation, and winterizing. The service was efficient and complete. Another excellent experience with Genin’s. We trust their work and will continue to be loyal customers.
Rick G., President from Genin's Autocare responded on 12/09/2020

Deb & Rich
Always great to see you two.
Greatly appreciate your business.