David & Mollie M.
10/24/2020
Thank you!
Genins has always taken great care of our cars. Thank you!

David & Mollie

Ford C-Max Energi
10/24/2020
Prompt service
Easy to schedule, efficient repair. On the down side, waiting room was cramped and non-COVID friendly

Hi
Appreciate your taking the time to reply to our survey.
As far as our Waiting Room and Covid "even though there are 4 chairs, less than 6' apart giving the impression of a lack of Social Distancing, we restrict the use of the Waiting Room. Allowing only one customer at a time. And it is cleaned after each use. We have been from the start active and aware of Covid."
We offer hand sanitizer, masks and maintain 6 feet at all times.
Again, Thank you

Hi
Appreciate your taking the time to reply to our survey.
As to our Waiting Room and Covid - "even though there are 4 chairs, less than 6' apart giving the impression of a lack of Social Distancing, we restrict the use of the Waiting Room. Allowing only one customer at a time.And it is cleaned after each use. We have been from the start active and aware of Covid."
We offer hand sanitizer, masks and maintain 6 feet of separation at all times.
Again Thank you

10/08/2020
Convenient but expensive
Charged $40 To remove nail/repair tire which I’ve had done for $20 At another place in the past:(

Good morning
I appreciate your taking the time to respond to our Survey.
While I can certainly understand your concern with the two different Shops and their pricing. I think it's best you understand at Genin's we only do Patch/Plug tire repairs in accordance with the NHTSA.
This type of repair is more time and equipment intense. The point being I don't believe this is an apples to apples comparison. I don't believe both repairs were Patch / Plug repairs.
With that said our pricing is very fair and competitive.

According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), there is only one safe way to repair a punctured tire: using a combination plug and patch technique. Despite a broad awareness campaign and devastating injuries resulting from improper tire repairs, many individuals and companies continue to repair tires improperly, leaving unsuspecting drivers at risk. "Blowout" accidents, or sudden tire deflation, can have costly consequences.

10/07/2020
Very friendly and fair
Very friendly and fair shop. Quick service, trusted work, and nice follow up.

Chevrolet Chevy Express
10/06/2020
Honest People
They did a proper evaluation, with great service and were honest about the information. Would service here again.

John L.
10/06/2020
Keeps my old car running
Genins has given me excellent service to keep my old high mileage car running very well. It is safe and dependable.

John
Always good to see you!

AH
Andy / Cortney H.
10/03/2020
Friendly Faces
Whenever I visit Genins, there’s always someone who helps me out with a smile on their face. Whether it’s helping me fill my tires or getting an oil change. When my car had a dead battery, they fit me in the next morning. Their prices are fair and they don’t try to convince me to pay for extra services. They are honest and let me know that certain services can wait until my next visit. Thanks for your friendly and honest staff!

Andy and Cortney

10/01/2020
Very convenient, friendly, and excellent work!
Genin's always has someone available to schedule an appointment at a convenient time. Everyone is courteous and friendly. I'm not a mechanic myself, but the results show that their work is excellent! We appreciate the fact that they will suggest extra maintenance or repair steps that might be worthwhile to consider, but at the same time they're not pushy about their suggestions. They explain the options clearly and patiently.

Madison, WI
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
09/30/2020
Quick and professional
As above

Jeep Cherokee
09/23/2020
The service was great! The communication was even better!

Mark R.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
09/17/2020
Attentive Service!
I started going to Genin’s when I got tired of going to my dealership for mediocre service at high prices. I haven’t regretted it. They treat old cars like mine well, providing what I need to keep it running safely and effectively. Great switch for me.

Mark

Rick G., President from Genin's Autocare responded on 11/11/2020

Mark

Dorit B.
Toyota Yaris iA
09/17/2020
Consistently High Quality Service
During a routine oil change, the service people at Genin's discovered a major safety issue. They took the time to show me the problem, rather than just tell me about it, so that I could accurately describe it to the dealer, since the car is still under warranty. This is exactly the kind of careful and caring service I always get at Genin's, over the course of the 25 years I've been taking my cars there.

Dorit

MK
Marge K.
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Marge said she's always been pleased and she'll continue coming here for her vehicles services.

Marge

Claudia S.
09/10/2020
Great service.
My ride improved tremendously.
All employees I spoke with were courteous ,and performed expected work as discussed within the time frame.

Claudia

PG
Peggy G.
Cadillac SRX
09/09/2020
Genin Auto Care
Genin Auto Care is a Five Star car service.
I stopped in without an apt to have my oil changed before leaving up North tomorrow . They were happy to work my apt into their busy schedule. I appreciated the rental car.
They kept me informed of the time frame
and process with an inspection list. Also they ordered a hubcap that was missing. Genins is always Friendly. Caring and Efficient.

Peggy