Business Solutions

ReScore Average
Net Promoter Score ®

Business Details

About

Let our world famous crew keep you on the road safely and efficiently. We have provided the Southern Wisconsin region with high quality auto repair and maintenance services for more than 25+ years. As a Napa Auto Car Center we are committed to giving you the best auto parts from the most trusted brands at a price you can afford.

Categories

Sat
closed
Sun
closed
* Central Time (US & Canada)
3505 University Ave Madison, WI 53705-2140
Genin's Autocare's Reviews

Tamara M.
Madison, WI
05/06/2022
verified customer Verified Customer
Quality Work I Can Trust
I was helping my daughter sell her car to my sister, so I wanted to be sure that I got the car inspected before my sister bought it, so I called Genin’s, and they got me in. When I got the report back, I asked if they could fix the things on the inspection report. That day, they replaced the windshield, wiper blades, air filter, and battery. Kerry-Jo and Rick listen well and are very responsive, and the mechanics do quality work.
Rick G., President from Genin's Autocare responded on 06/20/2022 06:13 AM

Tamara
Appreciate your Business.
Rick

Rick T Genin
President
608-238-1088
Net Promoter® NPS®, NPS Prism®, and the NPS-related emoticons are registered trademarks of Bain & Company, Inc., Satmetrix Systems, Inc., and Fred Reichheld. Net Promoter Score™ and Net Promoter System™ are service marks of Bain & Company, Inc., and Fred Reichheld.