Cathleen C.
Honda Fit
04/11/2021
They do what you ask
After only being driven 100 miles in the last two years, I knew my car needed attention. I asked for it to be back to optimal function. Now I have new tires, fresh fluids, replaced belts that were cracked and confidence when I drive it. I was contacted during the process and given the opportunity to put some things on the “keep an eye on it” list. Always can count on Genins for professional and friendly service.

TW
Tommy W.
Schofield, WI
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/09/2021
The best customer service experience ever
I am not from Madison . I am from 3 hours north. I have been here for 7 months with my son he is 2 and is in need of a kidney transplant. The last thing I needed was car trouble. After calling around I called genin's they got me in right away gave me a loaner car and call with a great estimate. And after all was said and done applied discounts . All in the same day thank you and your team 🙏 for being there in these troubled time genin's .

WB
William B.
Subaru Legacy
04/08/2021
Prompt, excellent service
Prompt and efficient service on tire maintenance covered by manufacturer warranty.

Honda Civic Si
04/08/2021
Prompt and Effective
Genin's switched over the seasonal tires and wheels on my car.
The job was done quickly, and the price was OK with me.
They have done work on another vehicle with the same result.

David S.
04/07/2021
I always have gotten great and friendly service at an affordable price.

Beaver Dam, WI
04/02/2021
No appointment. Short notice service. Timely.
I needed service done and they were able to accommodate. Friendly staff, and what they said they were going to do, they did. Prices were acceptable and accurate. Highly recommended. I plan to be back!
Thanks!

Oldsmobile Bravada
03/30/2021
Shouldn't do entire car eval for 100 if u don't want one
I was disappointed. I wanted an est to fix 1 thing and couldn't with out 100 dollar eval on entire car which I already knew. Some of the info was not accurate.

03/20/2021
Keri Jo was wonderful. She took time to explain the work that was done on our car and addressed our questions about repair options.

SP
Suzanne P.
03/20/2021
Terrible service
I am a new Madison resident, I work near this garage. I thought it would be a simple thing to get an oil change. I made an appointment and dropped off my car in the morning, signed a work order for 28 dollars and change. Called at 1:30 to see if it was ready, it was not. Called again at 4:45 because they close at 5pm, the CSR said she was leaving and they needed to keep my car overnight, "the oil change is done but we aren't done with all the other stuff". I went over immediately and got my car, the oil change was $94 and change. "Why are you so mad?" she asked. Never again.

Suzanne
Appreciate your taking the time to reply to our Reveiw.
I apologize we do not meet your expectations.
We wish you better service in the future.

Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
03/19/2021
Best mechanics in Madison!!!!!
The gals and guys at Genin’s are competent, courteous and professional!!!!

Sheila

03/17/2021
Very friendly and helpful
The crew at Genin’s was responsive and worked to fit me into their busy schedule. I trust their reputation to give me honest reliable service.

Jane B.
Honda Civic Cpe
03/17/2021
Friendly and efficient
I recently moved into the city and wondered where to take my car. I went to Genin’s and while my repair wasn’t a big one, I was impressed with their friendliness and professionalism, as well as good value for the work done. I’ve happily found my new garage.

Jane

Raymond M.
Belleville, WI
03/16/2021
Always a great experience! Never disappoints!!
I've been a part of Genins since they opened and will continue to be for years to come! Hats off to the staff for being always there for me and my family. Thank you

Mister Ray
Always good to see you.

KL
Karen L.
03/16/2021
Fast, Excellent, Honest Service
We realized on a Sunday night that our Honda CR-V had an oil leak, and were able to make an appointment online to have it checked out by Genin's the next morning. Genin's staff made a thorough examination of the engine, and determined that the only problem was a faulty oil filter (which had not been installed by them, by the way.) We had our vehicle back by the afternoon, with a total cost of $64. We're extremely happy with our service and highly recommend Genin's!

Karen

BL
Brian L.
Acura TL
03/15/2021
Great First Visit
I had tires and rims purchased from Tire Rack delivered to Genin's for mounting.
They were friendly and professional and helped me solve a few issues that arose with an on line purchase. I will use them again!

Brian