Jeep Cherokee
09/23/2020
The service was great! The communication was even better!

Mark R.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
09/17/2020
Attentive Service!
I started going to Genin’s when I got tired of going to my dealership for mediocre service at high prices. I haven’t regretted it. They treat old cars like mine well, providing what I need to keep it running safely and effectively. Great switch for me.

Dorit B.
Toyota Yaris iA
09/17/2020
Consistently High Quality Service
During a routine oil change, the service people at Genin's discovered a major safety issue. They took the time to show me the problem, rather than just tell me about it, so that I could accurately describe it to the dealer, since the car is still under warranty. This is exactly the kind of careful and caring service I always get at Genin's, over the course of the 25 years I've been taking my cars there.

MK
Marge K.
09/17/2020 Category: Service
Marge said she's always been pleased and she'll continue coming here for her vehicles services.

Claudia S.
09/10/2020
Great service.
My ride improved tremendously.
All employees I spoke with were courteous ,and performed expected work as discussed within the time frame.

PG
Peggy G.
Cadillac SRX
09/09/2020
Genin Auto Care
Genin Auto Care is a Five Star car service.
I stopped in without an apt to have my oil changed before leaving up North tomorrow . They were happy to work my apt into their busy schedule. I appreciated the rental car.
They kept me informed of the time frame
and process with an inspection list. Also they ordered a hubcap that was missing. Genins is always Friendly. Caring and Efficient.

TK
Thaddeus K.
Morrisonville, WI
Pontiac Firebird
09/07/2020
High prices and incomplete service.
The only good part was I was able to get in when I wasn't my schedule time slot.

Carolyn H.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/04/2020
assistance was immediate and within 4 hours my problem was solved. the leadership under kerry joe, and the friendly competent service, gets my highest rating.
(my review above should have gone here...)
in short, my problem yesterday, 9/3/20, was taken care of immediately — help with my flat tire, new tires ordered and put in place — within 4 hours!
genin’s, under the leadership of kerry joe, and with competent and friendly help of her mechanics, and brook, offers outstanding and honest service to customers.
my husband and i have been satisfied customers for as long as i can remember, and give them the highest rating.

Jordan B.
09/01/2020
Communication
Kerri Jo took the time to explain everything that was happening to me. As someone who doesn’t understand car mechanics it was greatly appreciated for someone to actually take the time to explain what was wrong with my vehicle.

Cynthia M.
Honda Fit
08/30/2020
Great service once again
I recently moved to the east side but continue to go to Genin’s for all my car care needs. It’s worth the drive knowing I will Gent good service, honest assessments, and from mechanics and managers who have know my car for a long time. Keep up the good work, Genin’s.

KD
Keith D.
Nissan JUKE
08/27/2020
Wow. Immediate professional service.
From towing recommendations, to an open bay, to assessed and repaired in the same day.
Blew me away.

MA
Mark A.
Very pleased
Friendly , qualified, helpful, knowledgeable people

AF
Anthony F.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
Did not meet expectations
Overall feeling like the customer service was lacking, especially from the lady with the teal blue hair. Was told my truck would be looked at and possibly repaired same day but by 3 o’clock in the afternoon I have not been contacted. I don’t mind if service takes longer, but it would be nice for someone to offer a realistic expectations and follow through on offers made. Simple phone call to explain the situation would have made me feel much better. Did my truck get fixed? Yes. Do I feel great about the $700 I spent? Not really. Would I recommend the shop to a friend? Doubtful. Plenty of options out there.

Kathy S.
Honda Fit
08/20/2020 Category: Service
Kathy said the experience was good. She waited probably 30 minutes for them to replace two little light bulbs. It was more expensive than she thought and she would recommend this business to her friends noting how expensive it was.

Chris H.
Chevrolet Cruze
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Chris said he had trouble with his old vehicle,, it broke down in front of the building and they allowed him to keep it there on the front lot. He will take his new vehicle there for an oil change.