Cathleen C.
Honda Fit
04/11/2021
They do what you ask
After only being driven 100 miles in the last two years, I knew my car needed attention. I asked for it to be back to optimal function. Now I have new tires, fresh fluids, replaced belts that were cracked and confidence when I drive it. I was contacted during the process and given the opportunity to put some things on the “keep an eye on it” list. Always can count on Genins for professional and friendly service.

TW
Tommy W.
Schofield, WI
Chevrolet Avalanche
04/09/2021
The best customer service experience ever
I am not from Madison . I am from 3 hours north. I have been here for 7 months with my son he is 2 and is in need of a kidney transplant. The last thing I needed was car trouble. After calling around I called genin's they got me in right away gave me a loaner car and call with a great estimate. And after all was said and done applied discounts . All in the same day thank you and your team 🙏 for being there in these troubled time genin's .

WB
William B.
Subaru Legacy
04/08/2021
Prompt, excellent service
Prompt and efficient service on tire maintenance covered by manufacturer warranty.

Honda Civic Si
04/08/2021
Prompt and Effective
Genin's switched over the seasonal tires and wheels on my car.
The job was done quickly, and the price was OK with me.
They have done work on another vehicle with the same result.

David S.
04/07/2021
I always have gotten great and friendly service at an affordable price.

Beaver Dam, WI
04/02/2021
No appointment. Short notice service. Timely.
I needed service done and they were able to accommodate. Friendly staff, and what they said they were going to do, they did. Prices were acceptable and accurate. Highly recommended. I plan to be back!
Thanks!

Oldsmobile Bravada
03/30/2021
Shouldn't do entire car eval for 100 if u don't want one
I was disappointed. I wanted an est to fix 1 thing and couldn't with out 100 dollar eval on entire car which I already knew. Some of the info was not accurate.

Katie S.
03/11/2021
Great place that has your back
Genins is a great place I stumbled upon from a referral from AAA. The people are super friendly and helpful. I truly feel that their primary concern is you and your car and not making money. Hometown feel where they know your name!

James L.
Honda Civic Si
03/02/2021
Hidden fees
I asked them to use an air filter I brought in, they apparantly did not get the message even after confirmation. Charged me $259 for one muffler (they go for 80-120) and was informed that is their mark up, then I was charged another 20, just for them to charge my battery when they made it sound fee-less, oh we will just plug it in and brush down the terminals, only got my money back for that because I caught it and called, not a wonder they were rushing me to sign the waver and leave before I saw everything. Last time I came in for a simple oil and air filter change, they changed the oil, and then told me I NEEDED a new air filter. I should have never given them another chance, no flippin' really, way to not do your job. Overcharged by 150, only getting 20 of that back. Not only am I disgusted. I will be warning people not to give you business.

TK
Thaddeus K.
Morrisonville, WI
Pontiac Firebird
09/07/2020
High prices and incomplete service.
The only good part was I was able to get in when I wasn't my schedule time slot.

AF
Anthony F.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
08/27/2020
Did not meet expectations
Overall feeling like the customer service was lacking, especially from the lady with the teal blue hair. Was told my truck would be looked at and possibly repaired same day but by 3 o’clock in the afternoon I have not been contacted. I don’t mind if service takes longer, but it would be nice for someone to offer a realistic expectations and follow through on offers made. Simple phone call to explain the situation would have made me feel much better. Did my truck get fixed? Yes. Do I feel great about the $700 I spent? Not really. Would I recommend the shop to a friend? Doubtful. Plenty of options out there.

Buick Lucerne
07/30/2020
Excellent care
Trustworthy

Cadillac STS
07/16/2020
Honesty
Had a car looked at for brakes. Found other issues and instead of suggesting getting the work done they recommended not doing work based on car value. I appreciated the honesty of Rick and his team.

Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/30/2020
Excellent service, beautifully maintained service station, efficient, caring staff.
I am treated well. Staff answers the phone promptly.
Appointments simple to make, good, useful reminders of appointments, work done well, as promised. Very happy customer.

Toyota Camry Solara
06/24/2020
Solara Service
Superb and comprehensive service is our usual experience at Genin’s. This visit exceeded that. The mechanic who did the alignment wasn’t satisfied w/ the first go round, so he repeated it to get it to his satisfaction. We had a windshield leak and the staff used a hose and then 2 different car washes to try to replicate the leak. They also identified an issue which didn’t require immediate work, but needed us to monitor for future service. We trust their judgement and the quality of their work.