Roch S.
Lisle, IL
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
07/02/2020 Category: Service
No nonsense. Respect the customer. Keep the owner on the road.
We all know the challenges of these times. The last thing any of need to worry about is car problems or a business that makes our lives more difficult.

So I give Gerald high marks for keeping my 2011 Sonata Hybrid on the road, 112,000 miles and still going strong.

Tell me what maintenance is needed, fix it, so I can get back on my way.

By the way, my daughter just bought a new Hyundai at this dealership - she was worried about reliability of her previous car when driving with my grandchildren.
KEVIN L. from Gerald Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for allowing the staff at Gerald Hyundai work on your vehicle and we look forward to working with you again in the future

Janice P.
Sugar Grove, IL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/01/2020 Category: Service
great service
I did not have an appointment but the service department looked at my vehicle right away.
KEVIN L. from Gerald Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your time and your business we really appreciate you and your loyalty to Gerald Hyundai

SP
Stephanie P.
Batavia, IL
2019 Hyundai Sonata
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Excellent, friendly and knowledgeable dealership. Knows how to make super deals with a great location.

Dear Madam,

Thank you so much for the kind words and the 5 star review. We look forward to being able to assist you again in the near future

Montgomery, IL
Jaybee was fantastic!
Jaybee did a great job of communicating with us. He returned calls promptly and worked with us the entire time our car was in for servicing.

Dear Madam,

Thank you so much for allowing the staff at Gerald Hyundai to work on your vehicle and also the kind words for Jaybee. We appreciate you and look forward to assisting you in the future

Yorkville, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Dep
No issues with service department

Dear Madam,

Thank you so much for your business and look forward to working with you again in the near future

North Aurora, IL
Customer friendly
I did not have an appt but I came in as my battery died and I was taken care of anyway as expeditiously as possible

Dear Madam,

Thank you so much for your time and your business we really appreciate it here at Gerald Hyundai and look forward to working with you soon

06/29/2020 Category: Service
Very professional and easy to work with

Dear Sir,

Thank you again for bringing your vehicle to Gerald Hyundai for your servicing needs. We look forward to working with you again soon

Geneva, IL
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/29/2020 Category: Service
They go above and beyond to make your experience the best ever.
I feel like I'm being treated like a family member. This is the second time I got a car from Mike Chino and it won't be the last.

Dear Madam,

Thank you so much for your time and business we really appreciate it here at Gerald Hyundai and look forward to assisting you in the near future

GP
Gary P.
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Great counter person
service was adequate. The counter assistant, JayBee Bantug, was great!
KEVIN L. from Gerald Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your time and business we really appreciate it here at Gerald Hyundai and look forward to working with you again in the near future

PP
Patrick P.
Sugar Grove, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Wonderful Experience
Wonderful experience!
KEVIN L. from Gerald Hyundai responded on 06/26/2020

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your loyalty to Gerald Hyundai and the kind words. We look forward to working again with you soon

Janet S.
St. Charles, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Service is dependable. Still encountering a problem with the lower panels on the passenger side door which keep popping off. I am scheduled for my 3rd fix.
KEVIN L. from Gerald Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Dear Madam,

So sorry that this is happening and I would love for you to let me know when you are at the store on your next appointment so I can get involved so I can try and resolve the issue for you once and for all

Reagan G.
Richton Park, IL
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Always a great experience when going there. Everyone is nice & helpful as well.
KEVIN L. from Gerald Hyundai responded on 06/25/2020

Elburn, IL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great experience
Great buying experience from the time I inquired about a new call and even after I drove off the lot

Dear Sir,

Thank you for allowing the staff at Gerald Hyundai to assist you in the buying of your vehicle and if you need anythingfrom us in the near future do not hesitate to reach out to us

Mary M.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good and friendly service
Great professional service that they stand behind and friendly and helpful staff. The best place to go for service on your vehicle.

Dear Madam,

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star review. We look forward to being able to work with you again soon.

Mary S.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/23/2020 Category: Service
Sales, service and protection plan
Nick is a great salesman.
I am disappointed that I spent lots of extra $$ on the extra protection plans and it doesn’t cover a scratch in the paint that is right inside the door. Also some things, like tire rotation is kinda expensive considering I have all this extra coverage I paid for. When they talked me into getting the extra protection plan, I feel I was a little misled.
Love the fact that I can get a car wash any time!!

Dear Madam,

We appreciate your business and allowing the staff at Gerald Hyundai to service your vehicle. We look forward to working with you again soon. I am sorry that the protection PKG you purchased did not cover the scratch.