Overall Rating 4.8181791/5Overall Rating 4.8181791/5Overall Rating 4.8181791/5Overall Rating 4.8181791/5rating 4.8181791
Overall Rating 2.26364/5Overall Rating 2.26364/5rating 2.26364rating 2.26364rating 2.26364

BC
Betty C.
West Chicago, IL
No waiting
Service was timely and waiting area very clean and pleasant

Yorkville, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Friendly & clear
They are friendly, courteous & clear as to what they are doing to your car.

Aurora, IL
Worker
Awesome, thank you for help

David L.

Donna E.
Geneva, IL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
friendly
Quick appointment and pleasant advisors
KEVIN L. from Gerald Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Dear Madam,

Thank you so much for your time and your business. We really appreciate it here at Gerald Genesis / Hyundai and look forward to working with you in the near future

St. Charles, IL
Nice Service Dept
My associate communicated consistently throughout my service.
KEVIN L. from Gerald Hyundai responded on 07/18/2018

Mark C.
Montgomery, IL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Great friendly service at a fair price!!

Plano, IL
2013 Hyundai Equus
Excellent staff
Good Service

Richard S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/17/2018 Category: Service
A very busy service area, but the work done was very good.
Did a very good job....

EL
Erin L.
Aurora, IL
Clean and friendly
Service was quick and people are always friendly.

VS
Vicki S.
They got the job done!
When I called to make my recent service appointment, I explained to JB about an issue with the exterior paint, windows etc on my car
which appeared to be paint over spray (Accidental) as had no idea when it happened but there was something gritty on my car. I have a 7 yr warranty on the car, and this was only the 1st year. JB and my sales person, Brian, worked to get this looked at, cleaning by hand didnt remove, so they were able to call the warranty Company, after obtaining a bid to clay and reapply the product protection. This all happened same day as the car was in for servce, The went above and beyond service, Thanks JB

Geneva, IL
On time service
Repairs completed ahead of estimate. Convenient shuttle service so that I could get things done at home while the car was worked was being serviced.

FK
Fred K.
Montgomery, IL
2007 Hyundai Sonata
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service on repairs and my car feels good again!
Had some regular maintenance done, oil change/tire roation/power sterring flush/brakes - front and back ... but also had to deal wiht an issue where my car was cutting out when I turned the key. Turned out to be a faulty ground wire that was shorting out the car when I tried to start it. Anyway, Jaybee took care of everything and kept me in the loop on the progress of all the repairs and the car runs and feels great again ~ thanks to Jaybee and the awesome service team @ gerald Hyundai in North Aurora!!

Sugar Grove, IL
07/14/2018 Category: Service
Top notch service.
Carwash needs attention. I got my car back dirtier than I gave it to them. Seriously!!

Donald S.
Ottawa, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe

HI
Hannah I.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2018 Category: Service
I come about every 3 months to do my oil changes and the guys who take care of checking me and my car in are amazing! They remember me and talk to me like a friend which makes the whole experience so great!

Review
Anthony is an asset to Gerald Hyundai. He's polite and professional.

Batavia, IL
Quick service, hassle free
Quick service and good communication. Vehicle was ready when they said it would be.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
Excellent!!!
Gerald Hyundai feels like walking in the bar Cheers. Everyone say hello like they know you for years. The people there are so nice. They make you feel right at home, if you have an issue they are there to help you with anything with your car. I had an issue with my back windows and they set me up right away with an appointment. I was able to drop my car off that evening and was set up with a rental for the day. I would recommend Gerald Hyundai to anyone! When people ask how I like my Genesis. Of cours I tell them I love it, but if you want a dealership that is going to take care of you and treat you like you are part of the family. Go to Gerald Hyundai.

Thank you Gerald Hyundai for taking care of me and my family. This is our eighth Hyundai.

Batavia, IL
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Oil change take a bit to long
KEVIN L. from Gerald Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018