Overall Rating 4.8421082/5Overall Rating 4.8421082/5Overall Rating 4.8421082/5Overall Rating 4.8421082/5rating 4.8421082
Overall Rating 2.25564/5Overall Rating 2.25564/5rating 2.25564rating 2.25564rating 2.25564

SL
Shannon L.
Bolingbrook, IL
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Always truthful
I always enjoy how truthful they are been to other dealerships that lie and try to sell you what you dont need. Plus the staff is always nice and the are done before the time the tell you it will take.
KEVIN L. from Gerald Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Dear Madam,

Thank you so much for your time and your business. We really appreciate it here at Gerald Hyundai and look forward to working with you in the future

AA
Armando A.
Oswego, IL
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Regular maintenance
Great work and friendly service.
KEVIN L. from Gerald Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

03/15/2019 Category: Service
Great service, professional and courteous staff.

KG
Kellie G.
Plano, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is alway so kind and takes care of my car!
The young man that helped me out was very kind and helpful.

AT
Albert T.
Sugar Grove, IL
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Kevin makes sure I get the important stuff done
I came in for an oil change. He reminded me my brakes needed to be redone. No way Kevin would let me forget to keep my car in good repair.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
Service good.
Clean waiting room.
Waiting time good.
Friendly staff.

Dear Madam/Sir,

Bindu M.
Awesome
Appreciate JB for always doing a great job.

Dear Madam/sir,

WI
William I.
North Aurora, IL
03/14/2019 Category: Service
The people, Bremen Hurd, Mike Chino, Nic Smiley.
The car and personnal attention they give are outstanding! Their desire to ensure everything is permissible second to none!

Deanna H.
Naperville, IL
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
Thanks for always being time efficient when getting my service done on my vehicle.

Batavia, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly
I pulled in and immediately Abe came over and set me up for my appointment. The waiting area is so nice. I was able to work while I was waiting in a clean and quiet space!

North Aurora, IL

SF
Sharon F.
Bartlett, IL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Personal customer service
It's great to pull in my vehicle and have the service rep greet me in a friendly manner. I usually make an appointment and it's as though the service department "studied" my past records and knows exactly why I'm there. They keep you informed every step of the way so there aren't any surprises. That's why I ALWAYS have my Tuscon serviced by Gerald Hyundai in Aurora.

NG
Noralene G.
Recall
You are efficient you keep us updated as to what is going on. But I Don't like to wait more than a hour and a half it was a little longer this time.

AJ
Arthur J.
Big Rock, IL
Hyundai service
Great people to deal with and service is great

Mindy B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Gerald Hyundai is awesome, from my salesman (John) to the service technicians and office people, everyone is very courteous and helpful. I couldn't ask for a better place to buy and service a car.

PB
Patricia B.
Geneva, IL
Nice to work with
Clean. Pleasant to work with, stayed on schedule of completing work.

Margaret W.
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Service department employees are always polite and ready to help you out

CK
Colleen K.
Naperville, IL
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is so friendly and helpful!

SD
Sally D.
Yorkville, IL
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Store all the way around. Great Service.

LR
Lisa R.
Carol Stream, IL
2015 Hyundai Accent
Very friendly.
The people who work there are very friendly. They explain things about what is being done to your car. They have a nice waiting area where you can watch tv, have coffee or a snack while you wait.