Overall Rating 4.8219145/5Overall Rating 4.8219145/5Overall Rating 4.8219145/5Overall Rating 4.8219145/5rating 4.8219145
Overall Rating 2.27397/5Overall Rating 2.27397/5rating 2.27397rating 2.27397rating 2.27397

Mary M.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent Customer Service
Gerald Hyundai had my vehicle for 3 days. They determined the oil pressure switch and harness was leaking and needed to be replaced. I was very lucky that this problem was diagnosed early. I want to commend the staff especially Joey Reid. I needed work equipment out of my vehicle and he assisted me removing it. Also, when the vehicle was ready he met me at the cashier. He proceeded to pull the car up and had it running. It was a very cold day and that was such a nice gesture. He is relatively new but should be commended for a job well done.

Joanne B.
11/12/2019 Category: Service
As always, I received great service for my 2012 Sonata. Thank you Jaybee for your help.

Karl B.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Asking for my opinion--again and again
This is the third time in three days that I have been asked for my opinion of the last time you did service on my car. Sorry, it has gotten to be a waste of my time. I mostly like my 2019 Tuscon, but think there are a few design flaws that could be corrected. But the Gerald Hyundai dealer does a great job.

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Service hours
My only complaint is to have an 8 am appt and then be told that the techs arrive at 8 and have to set up. That makes no sense and causes extra wait time for customers.
KEVIN L. from Gerald Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Dear Madam,

Thank you so much for your time and your business. We really appreciate it here at Gerald Hyundai  and look forward to working with you in the future

Gerald Hyundai

Jelena K.
Naperville, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Warranty repair
Part was on backorder from Hyundai Corp. When it arrived at the dealership. Gerald Service dept called and scheduled appt at my convenience. Outstanding customer care by ALL (Kevin Service Mgr, Jaybee and Bes Senior advisors). Pleasure dealing with them
KEVIN L. from Gerald Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

WL
William L.
Bolingbrook, IL
11/08/2019 Category: Service
excellent service
Completed service before estimate time. Great work.
KEVIN L. from Gerald Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

PS
Pawel S.
Crystal Lake, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Good service center
Welcomed me as walk in person, was able to get service, great lounge area for waiting till work is done, frendly staff that are there to answer your questions. Missed huge on lack of board with service list and prices. Little uneasy feeling on how much you get charged for service.
KEVIN L. from Gerald Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

AW
Ann W.
Dekalb, IL
2004 Hyundai Sonata
11/06/2019 Category: Service
I made it to my appointment early they took me in with no problem even the new guy was on point I got my oil change did by the best.
KEVIN L. from Gerald Hyundai responded on 11/07/2019

Thomas M.
Saint Charles, IL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Poor ethical standards.
Don’t service my car and return it to me in a lower quality condition than Hyundai received.
KEVIN L. from Gerald Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Dear sir,

I am sorry that the charges did not go back on your card.  I was unaware  it didn't go through.  I will be reaching out to you to resolve this for you tomorrow.

DK
David K.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
saved time
I needed tail light and I didn't have an appointment. I called early Saturday and the service department was able to accommodate
KEVIN L. from Gerald Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

John L.
2014 Hyundai Azera
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
Always provides a courtesy car!!!
KEVIN L. from Gerald Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Dear Madam,

Thank you so much for your time and your business. We really appreciate it here at Gerald Hyundai and look forward to working with you in the future

North Aurora, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding customer service. Staff are always friendly and ready to help answer questions and do a great job.
KEVIN L. from Gerald Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Carol H.
Yorkville, IL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
11/03/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE
Employees are friendly and get the job done

Barbara M.
Medinah, IL
11/02/2019
Great customer service!!!
I went to test drive a couple of different vehicles but was not decided on a particular type of car I wanted. I worked with Nderim and I must say he was very patient with me and also very informative. I would definitely recommend him and this dealership to all of my friends and family.

Dear Madam,

Thank you for your time and business we really appreciate it here at Gerald Hyundai

EL
Friendly
Iam very happy

2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2019 Category: Service
My battery died and my car sales man come iut to my house to jump it. We took it in and he got a loaner for me while the service department looked at my car. Abel provided updated and my car was fixed! Thank you.

Sugar Grove, IL
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Slow n expensive
My one hr oil change was closer to 2 hrs. $65 for oil change and tire rotation seems high.
KEVIN L. from Gerald Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Dear Madam,

I am so sorry that the service we provided was not to your expectations and I will be reaching out to you on Monday to talk to in person and make it right by you. Enjoy your weekend I look forward to talking to you

HP
Hetal P.
North Aurora, IL
11/01/2019 Category: Service
Service Appointment
Went in for an oil change and the service was prompt and professional as always.
KEVIN L. from Gerald Hyundai responded on 11/01/2019

Montgomery, IL
10/31/2019 Category: Service
service
never had a bad experience
KEVIN L. from Gerald Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Christopher C.
Sugar Grove, IL
2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Genesis
A dealership that makes you feel like a valued customer. Had all of my service performed at this dealership on my 2016 Genesis and have always received top notch service.
J.B my service rep is a class act!
KEVIN L. from Gerald Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019