Overall Rating 4.8396954/5Overall Rating 4.8396954/5Overall Rating 4.8396954/5Overall Rating 4.8396954/5rating 4.8396954
Overall Rating 2.26923/5Overall Rating 2.26923/5rating 2.26923rating 2.26923rating 2.26923

RK
Robert K.
St. Charles, IL
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Comprehensive Professional service.
We have had a number of recalls on our 2011 Sonata, more recalls then I have ever experienced on the dozens of cars I have owned in the past. The Service Department at Gerald Hyundai is the reason we have kept the car. Work is easy to schedule and is completed according to schedule and the work is flawless. I'm told when there is something that will require attention and they honor my decisions on where I choose to have the work done. I can see where Hyundai is becoming a better car but the recalls and excellent service are what makes the whole thing work.

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your time and your business. We really appreciate it here at Gerald Hyundai and look forward to working with you in the future

FK
Frank K.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/21/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly people and good service.

Ralph S.
Wheaton, IL
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Gerald Hyundai
Service work was good. I was not happy with how they dealt with scratches on the hood four days after I took possession of the vehicle.

Roch S.
Naperville, IL
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
01/19/2019 Category: Service
Respects the customer
My partner in keeping my car running, avoiding breakdowns, doing the work that is necessary.

Recognizes that they increase sales long term by respecting the customer and working efficiently so the customer comes back, NOT upselling unnecessary work which is what some dealers do.

ST
Sharon T.
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Bes was very respectful and friendly. Made sure I was happy with the service. It was refreshing dealing with a happy person!

Oswego, IL
01/18/2019 Category: Service
The service department was amazing
Front to back I was kept informed of the status of my vehicle. I bought Hyundai because of your exceptional dependability and warranty and have always been amazed.

Joseph K.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great Dealership
You expect great service, good communication and respect when you visit a dealership for service. You get it at Gerald Hyundai in North Aurora. They changed my oil, rotated my tires and gave me a free car wash and interior cleaning. The price was a little on the high side but the quality was very good. They promised it would take about 2 hours, which I thought was rather high but it took only 1.5 hours.

Jerry S.
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Service Department was great.
Perform recall software updated in a timely manner. Service department was very considerate and made me feel like a valued customer.

AJ
Arthur J.
Big Rock, IL
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Great service they know your name when you drive in always ready to help and know there cars mechanical parts.

TA
Thomas A.
Yorkville, IL
2016 Hyundai Accent
01/16/2019 Category: Service
The quality of the people
Always a pleasure to go there

Dennis R.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
See earlier comment

Mark D.
Naperville, IL
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Proessional. Efficient. I trust them.
JayBee always does a great job!

Delargo D.
Hoffman Estates, IL
01/15/2019 Category: Service
The employees are so nice and happy and helpful
They are so helpful

Geneva, IL
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Always happy with this Hyundai service department. Very friendly, trustworthy and knowledgeable.
I will buy my next car from here because of the service department!

Dear Madam/Sir,

Michael P.
North Aurora, IL
Service for Recall
Staff was very attentive and courteous. Answered all of my questions.

Jerome S.
Sugar Grove, IL
01/14/2019 Category: Service
work was completed on time
keep up the good work!

2011 Hyundai Elantra
8-year satisfied customer
Gerald Hyundai has been unwavering in their excellent customer service. They are consistent, professional, efficient, and honest.

Lisle, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Maintenance
Not going to drive 20 miles anymore for just a oil change that I can do myself when that’s all the warranty covers what’s the point.

Dear Madam,

I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the maintenance coverage and I would like to have someone to talk to about it

Robert M.
Yorkville, IL
2017 Hyundai Azera
multi check discrepancy
Normally it is fine but now i wonder - on my previous visit the multi check showed my tires in the yellow as well as the brakes - my visit on 1/8/19 everything was in the green - something is not correct!

LD
Lynn D.
Bolingbrook, IL
2013 Hyundai Veloster
Friendly staff
I had a pleasant service visit.