Cynthia B.
Grove City, OH
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/16/2020 Category: Service
Needed help
Took my Tucson to Germain Hyundai. It was making some scary sounds.

Service personnel were extremely supportive and used my description to identify the problem quickly.

They were extremely thorough and repaired everything I approved.

Wonderful experience!

TE
Tina E.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Always great service! TJ is amazing!
JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 02/14/2020

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Efficiency
Appointments are on time and they explain what needs to be done.
JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

Pickerington, OH
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Good job
Service was good, they were quick. John Bricker took care of everything.
JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 02/13/2020

hi, we are glad to hear that you had a great experience on your last visit

Grove City, OH
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2020 Category: Service
Great Service!!
I took my car in for an oil chain and a little bit of of raw maintenance assessment. I was given the 4-Hour blog but they completed my work within an hour in the entire team was so pleasant, helpful and informative. I would go there again because of the superior customer service. I was even shocked that one of the car salesman remember me from six months prior when I purchased a car. he recognized me immediately buy face and was warm and friendly to my son and I. I feel like the team went above and beyond for us and I really appreciate it. That's why I will continue to purchase cards and get my vehicle maintenance there

AR

Joseph P.
Hilliard, OH
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/11/2020 Category: Service
GREAT PEOPLE GREAT SERVICE.
THE BEST DEALERSHIP I HAVE EVER WORKED WITH.

DE
Daniel E.
Mc Arthur, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
2019 Santa Fe
Germain Hyundai is like being with a very knowledgeable and professional family.
We have purchased two SUVS there and will go back to them with any of our vehicle needs.
I would recommend them to anyone I talk to about a dealership.
JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

KD
Kathy D.
Hilliard, OH
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Excellent service department. Always friendly and helpful. John was my contact in the service department. He answered all of my questions and made sure everything was fixed as quickly as possible.
JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 02/11/2020

Michael D.
London, OH
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/10/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service every time
Had normal service changes and some warranty work done and every time, they have done an outstanding job working with me and my timelines. Very contentious about my concerns and works with me on possible options while keeping me updated.
JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy

Miranda S.
Lancaster, OH
2015 Hyundai Tucson
02/08/2020 Category: Service
John Bricker, Mike Barker, Brandon Dille
I would have never bought my Hyundai if it weren’t for Brandon Dille. He is amazing, warm and exceptional at his job. Secondly, Mike Barker has helped in Service but also at sales and helped immeasurably. But this time John Bricker is my hero. My Hyundai broke down on Christmas 4 hours away. And needed a new engine. I was anxious, distraught, beside myself,... maybe car people don’t feel that way about a broken vehicle but I felt as though it was the end of the world! And as many times as Brandon and John have helped me, this time Mike made sure I had a vehicle to use, John talked me off a ledge, made sure I didn’t lose my mind, helped me figure out all the warranty stuff, and then got my car fixed for me kept in touch so I knew what was going on with it and is always kind and comforting. He is my hero! As a single woman I have felt less than positive about many car issues. But between those 3 I would never go anywhere else. I have to admit I was a little worried when it went from Hatfield to Germain, but as long as those 3 are still working there or near (Brandon is now across the street at VW) I’m incredibly happy with everything and if it’s raise time, they should definitely be considered. Making a single woman feel comfortable in any car arena is a tall order, and I’m incredibly grateful to them all!
JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 02/10/2020

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy

AK
Andrea K.
02/07/2020 Category: Service
Andrea Kirsh
Great fast service with good communication from Eric
JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 02/07/2020

Treating our customers to excellent service is always our priority

Jamaica R.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/06/2020 Category: Service
Friendly staff & Quick service
Always have a positive experience when I take my car here to get serviced!

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one

PW
Patricia W.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
02/04/2020 Category: Service
Good service. Service done in timely manner.
Thanks for the $20.00 off service coupon I received in the mail.
JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 02/05/2020

We understand your time is valuable. We appreciate your feedback.