2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
Again can't say enough great things about the service team. My vehicle is always washed and the time it takes for them to complete the work is perfect. I will continue to use this place and I recommend others do the same
JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

Thank you so much for the great review, We really do appreciate it.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/13/2021 Category: Service
ABS Recall
Excellent repair service. Poor cashier service
JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 01/14/2021

Your feedback will help us improve in the future

Lancaster, OH
2019 Hyundai Sonata
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Awesome customer service
Went in for an oil change and the work that was done along with the customer service was phenomenal and above and beyond.
JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 01/08/2021

Thank you for your feedback we do appreciate you taking time out of your day to complete our survey

Raymond H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
01/08/2021 Category: Service
Great service department
Every time I take our vehicles here we are met with friendly service personnel who do an exceptional job servicing our vehicles.
JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 01/08/2021

Thnak you very much. Have a great day.

Taiwana M.
Excellent Personal...
If you have a Hyundai, The Auto Mall is the place to be.
JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 01/07/2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our survey, we really appreciate it. Have a great day.

AC
Arun C.
Hilliard, OH
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Better then before
I had a chance to visit for the same service and oil change to this place, but this time it exceeded in service, quality. I would surly go to this place if they keep the same things and personal. This time I was served by Eric, he was nice and clearly he was focused to do his job in his best efforts.

JZ
Jean Z.
01/07/2021 Category: Service
The team always takes great care of my vehicle.

Charleigh C.
Galloway, OH
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/06/2021 Category: Service
While I like the service I get at my location but I am still frustrated that I have to pay for features that are free with other brands like remote start
JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 01/06/2021

We understand your time is valuable.  We appreciate your feedback

Mike M.
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Typical dealer experience
Nothing spectacular. Typical over priced service. Only went because I didn’t want to void my remaining warranty.
JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

i will be in touch soon over your concerns

Judith T.
01/04/2021 Category: Service
Service personal
The service department is excellent at helping with all my service needs thank.

Denny W.
Pickerington, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Xl
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Great Experience
I have had great experiences with Germain Hyundai. Service people are always straight forward and make sure you get the service you are trying to get completed. No pressure to get anything completed that doesn't need done. Professional in dealing with the customer. Service is always completed in a timely fashion.

01/04/2021 Category: Service
Great experience
JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 01/04/2021

i will be in touch soon .

JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 01/05/2021

thank you very much we really do appreciate it.

12/31/2020 Category: Service
Always able to get in and out quickly.
JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 12/31/2020

Treating our customers to excellent service is always our priority

Plain City, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/30/2020 Category: Service
Trust
I can trust Germain to be fair priced, prompt attention, and a clear description of th problem.
JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 12/30/2020

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy

Teresa M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/30/2020 Category: Service
The people
Hey are really good with people. They make you feel like you are the only customer.
JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 12/30/2020