Sheila B.
Reynoldsburg, OH
Everyone is friendly!
They have been quick and efficient
JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 07/14/2020

Thank you so much for the great review

Price difference
I like price transparency. If I go in & have coupon for 59.99 for oil change and tire rotation thats besides tax is all I should pay. Don't add charge for disposal fee.
JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 07/14/2020

I will be in contact with you soon over this concern.

GW
Gregory W.
07/14/2020 Category: Service
I notice the safe conditions that are in place
Whenever I call the staff is helpful. I can in most cases get an appointment within a week or less.
JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 07/14/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our survey, we really appreciate it. Have a great day.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/13/2020 Category: Service
Not great but not terrible
For what I received, it was very over priced and nothing I asked to get fixed was done. I received my vehicle back with a new problem I have never experienced before. The person I was communicating with did a great job though, he kept me updated along the way.
JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey,
Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership

See above
Items that are costly recommendations are presented as "needed" services
JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 07/13/2020

I will be in touch soon over this matter

Anita M.
07/11/2020 Category: Service
I always get great service when I get my oil changed. The courtesy car wash is an added bonus!! Keep up the great work!

PC
Paige C.
Dublin, OH
2020 Hyundai Elantra
Quality over Quantity
John Bricker was amazing. I couldn't get my car to start and they immediately had Hyundai roadside assistance out within the hour to take my car to the dealer. When I went to pick it up I had a few other questions and John took the time to answer them all. He said if I had any other issues to just call him, he'd be more than happy to help me out. Every experience I have had at Hyundai has been fantastic.

ID
Ilene D.
Chillicothe, OH
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Hyundai cars are great
I have a 2012 Elantra, over 366,000 miles! Had factory battery til 305,000 miles! Can’t beat a Hyundai. So I bought a sonata in dec 2018. Still driving the Elantra mostly. Waiting for the 500,000 mile!

AH
Angela H.
2020 Hyundai Sonata
Oil Change
Very Friendly Staff

Commercial Point, OH
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Quick and Easy
I came in and sat while my car was serviced. It was quick and they washed my car.

2019 Hyundai Tucson
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Been going to Hatfield for years, my fist expressive w Germain
Been going to Hatfield for years, my fist expressive w Germain, I liked it just the same, I will continue

AP
Albert P.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
The people
The people and the way they treat their customers is always the most important thing to me.

NC
Nancy C.
Miss Hatfield
Wow they used to give me a coupon for oil change and a car wash. Now,no
JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 07/10/2020

we will be in touch with you soon.

James P.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Great and honest service.
I never feel like I am being misled or oversold when working with this team.
JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 07/10/2020

thank you for the great review, we really appreciate you taking the time to complete our survey.

Craig C.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Great service at a great price!
John always provides great service at an honest price.

I highly recommend it!
JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 07/09/2020

Hi, i just want to thank you for the great review! it's nice to see that we can make a customer happy. be safe and have a safe trip.