ET
Edgar T.
lack of customer care
poor
John W B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 04/10/2021

I will be in touch soon over your concerns.

Galloway, OH
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/10/2021 Category: Service
Germain Hyundai is the best in town.
Best service department in Columbus. Forever customer.
JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 04/10/2021

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our survey, we really appreciate it. Have a great day.

Grove City, OH
04/09/2021 Category: Service
Good for regular maintenance
I like using the oil change special, but I would go to another (cheaper) place to get specialty services done due to pretty high prices. Good service, just expensive. Thanks.

AH
Andrea H.
Rescore
The follow-up we received from John Bricker enabled us to give a higher rating.

04/09/2021 Category: Service
Poor service
Did not like the total time for the service to be completed.
JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 04/09/2021

JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 04/10/2021

Your feedback will help us improve in the future, again thank you very much.

2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Staff was very helpful and accommodating to my situation.
JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 04/09/2021

We understand your time is valuable.  We appreciate your feedback

CO
C O.
Mc Arthur, OH
04/08/2021
Service Department is Exceptional.
Best service department in central Ohio!

04/07/2021
Great service department! Sales and Finance, not so much.
Best service department in Columbus! Not a single complaint about the service department or advisors. John and Tj are excellent!! My issue started with a faulty door sensor that prevented my 2019 Hyundai Sonata from locking due to it thinking there was a door opened. Also due to that sensor, my panic alarm on my car would go off constantly all hours of the day and night. This started on Sunday, March 28th 2021. The service department worked me in right away to determine the issue and determined it was a passenger rear door sensor. Due to this sensor being faulty, my car would randomly lock and unlock. Alarm would go off. I was unable to work on 30th, 31st or April 1st 2021. It was not safe to leave my car unlocked in some of the areas I work in. I was told the sensor would not be in until Thursday or Friday the latest. Ultimately, the door sensor was replaced on Friday, April 2, 2021. This is the third brand new vehicle I have purchased from the German dealerships in the Columbus area. When I purchased my Hyundai in October 2019, I was offered a very pricey extended warranty. I was mislead into believing the warranty would cover a loaner/rental vehicle when a covered part/issue was under repair or replacement. I was also told that loaner cars would be available for customers who purchased vehicles from the dealership that was in for service. Due to my job, it's ALWAYS very important and imperative to me that loaner/rental vehicles are provided in the event of something going wrong with the car that is warranty related and not at any fault of my own. I also recognize that regular routine service wouldn't require a loaner vehicle. I ask these very questions when purchasing any new vehicle. I was informed by Tj in service that the warranty only covered one day rental which is completely opposite what the finance manager told me the day he mislead me into purchasing the pricey warranty. It's worth noting, this dealership was still operating under Hatfield Hyundai when I purchased my Hyundai. I was going to purchase a new Hyundai Palisade from this dealership because I believed my initial buying experience was a good one. Last week turned a good experience into a bad one immediately when I realized I was losing nearly a weeks worth of income and I was mislead into buying an extended warranty. Fortunately, I won't make the same mistake twice. Just goes to prove when dealing with dealerships, you get everything in writing and read the contracts yourself before agreeing to or purchasing anything.
JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 04/08/2021

i will be ion touch soon over your concerns.

2015 Hyundai Azera
04/04/2021 Category: Service
I have been taking my car for service at Germain (formerly Hatfield) Hyundai since 2014. Always receive great service. It just seems like i always end up paying one hundred or more everytime I'm there. In spite of that, I have never had a recall and my car runs great. I own an Azera which Hyundai no longer makes or at least not in the US. Great car! Sorry it's no longer available.
John B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

I will be in touch soon over your concerns.

John C.
04/04/2021 Category: Service
Awesome service! Professional staff!
Awesome service and staff! No tick tack up charges. Everything I asked for timely and Professional!
John B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 04/05/2021

John B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 03/31/2021

Lewis Center, OH
03/26/2021 Category: Service
Everything was perfect
I have had my service, everything was perfect and as per scheduled, Thank you guys!
John W B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 03/27/2021

Thank you for the great review, have a great day.

Stephina S.
2011 Hyundai Tucson
03/25/2021 Category: Service
Service on my vehicle
I had exceptional, friendly service at Hyundai on Auto Mall Drive. I believe his name was Brandon and he was telling me the prices of the labor and the part and how long it would take to finish the job. My car was done in time for my personal training session at 3 pm. They also washed my car free of charge.
John W B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 03/26/2021

Thank you for the great review, have a great day.

Jennifer M.
Magnetic Springs, OH
03/25/2021 Category: Service
JOHN B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 03/25/2021

Jeff G.
Hilliard, OH
03/23/2021 Category: Service
Recall
Totally happy with Germains service dept.

Thanks !
John W B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 03/24/2021

HA
Harry A.
Reynoldsburg, OH
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/23/2021 Category: Service
Consistently Great Service.
Four vehicles later, and Germain continues with the same great service.
John W B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 03/24/2021

Thank you for the great review, sorry I missed you. Have a great day.

Arnold M.
Hilliard, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/20/2021 Category: Service
John W B. from Germain Hyundai responded on 03/20/2021

I will be in touch soon over your concerns .