12/16/2019
Preparation
My last two visits have not been good. The service is scheduled with ample time in advance to have all supplies etc. on hand. Tires were not on site for one visit so I had to return, an alignment wasn’t scheduled so I have to return again.
Josef W. from German Automotive Services responded on 12/20/2019

We are very sorry she had a poor experience, that's not our norm. We are an Honest Family owned busines and strive to provide great service. One of the reasons the car needed to return was due to a unservicable tie rod which was replaced and did need to schedule an allignment and we did drop the ball for that appontment.
Althought we made a scheduling error, we will never misslead, missrepresent or wrong somebody.

Mark S.
North Port, FL
Porsche Boxster
12/15/2019
Inspection with oil change
Summarized and Reviewed one on one after appointment New inspection with oil change was descriptive including detailed pictures of recommended services by their state of the art software program. Before I left, received printed report which was also emailed to me.

SD
Steve D.
Sarasota, FL
Mercedes-Benz E320
12/13/2019
They bailed me out again
One of the cylinders in my convertible top was leaking so the top wouldn’t latch. Jared got it to close so that I could use the car until I returned to Sarasota and could schedule a service appointment .

Alan B.
Mercedes-Benz 560SL
12/12/2019
1988 Mercedes Benz 560SL
We have recently purchased an 88 560SL for what was considered a fair price. I knew the car needed some work and had some previous experience with German Auto Services. The diagnostic work found some problems that even I did not know about. Also, some preventive measures were taken with an extended crank problem. I think the price was fair for the services rendered but was a bit time consuming, 8 days in the shop not counting the weekend. Over time more work needs to be done and I will return.

Julio M.
Mercedes-Benz R350
12/11/2019
Fantastic work
Really professional

Marina S.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
12/04/2019
Great service!!! Professional, courteous and timely
We have been using German Automotive Services for over 2 years now. This is a highly professional auto shop where your vehicle's needs will be immediately met!!! We are very satisfied pricewise and timewise, as well as we have enjoyed such an upbeat attitude of the owner and friendly and courteous staff. It seems that The German Automotive Services will go that "extra mile" to satisfy their customers. We are very pleased. Thank you so much. Msrona S.

Martha L.
Sarasota, FL
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/25/2019
Thank you for great, trustworthy service
Last week, I had a water pump and timing belt replaced at German Auto Services on my 2008 VW Jetta. I have been a client for several years and LOVE THEM. They are trustworthy, knowledgeable and NICE! Highly recommend.

CL
Carole L.
11/22/2019
Great customer service!
Josef and his sons run a top notch service center!
They go over everything with you .. showing photos of things that your car may need replaced in a future service. It is a family business, and I would highly recommend German Auto Service.

John G.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
11/16/2019
knowledgeable dealer alternative
After some odd experiences with the local Mercedes dealership, I decided to go elsewhere. Josef at German Automotive Services spent a considerable time explaining what was needed (and not needed) in terms of maintaining my SLK. The bill was considerably less than I have been used to paying for similar dealer's service. The only advantage the dealership has is a large waiting area, something I can easily do without. I'll be back!

HM
Harold M.
Volkswagen Passat
11/14/2019
Excellent service.!. I’ll be back!
Jared explained various things about my Passat very well and was a pleasure to talk with. Josef went through the service details in a very professional way. Great experience!

Mark L.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
11/12/2019
Great ser8
Always a ple9to get my car serviced here promptly in and out with very reasonable prices

Brett H.
11/11/2019
World Class Service!!
What a truly great group of guys at German Automotive Services! They have always over delivered on their promises and I have confidently referred them to dozens of people! Add to that, they treat me like family and I am truly honored to have them in my life.

Brett H.

MK
Mariusz K.
Volkswagen Tiguan
11/11/2019
Perfect job!
Fast and excellent service.

Michael M.
11/10/2019
Timely Repairs
Great service. Work completed in a timely manner. Love the pictures showing the customer exactly the condition of the inspection results.

TO
Tony O.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
11/09/2019
The team at German Auto has consistently done excellent work on my Mercedes. The staff is always courteous and makes sure I am aware of all potential issues before starting repairs . They are also responsible for all my routine vehicle maintenance and I have recommended their service to many people.