Alejandro M.
Volkswagen GTI
08/08/2019
Best shop here, in Sarasota
Great staff. Very professional. They don’t over charge. They find the problem. They never force any repairs or fees on you. I love my car. And I don’t let just anybody work on my car. Glad I found German Automotive.

Kim A.
Audi TT
07/23/2019
Excellent service and prices
We can always count on great service and excellent prices. We like that they are family owned and take care of our vehicles like they are their own. No more dealers for us!

WC
Warren C.
Volvo V40
07/15/2019
Why I take my cars there
In this day and age, it's all about relationships and customer service. These guys nail it. They know me by name, and they know my cars. When I sked a visit, the job gets done at a great price. If there's a glitch? (which is rare) they tell me why. No BS. No lame excuses. Why would I take my cars anywhere else?

GR
George R.
Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
07/14/2019
Excellent Service from German family-owned highly-trained techs!
Have taken my 2004 Merc Benz SLK convertible to G.A.S. numerous times for various services and always pleased with work done by Josef and his sons; more reasonably priced than MB dealership too!.

Luciana M.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
07/12/2019
AMAZING
Honest service, rare to find these days. I would highly recommend this business. Professional, dedicated and committed to customer satisfaction.

TJ
Tim J.
BMW 528
German Automotive Services has been a real blessing! They are fair, fast and honest. Stay away from the dealership and give these guys a try. You won't be disappointed!!! Aaron rocks on my BMW!!!

Silivia W.
07/10/2019
Reasonable pricing and not long wait and very thorough
Very satisfied with workmanship.

Jody B.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
07/10/2019
MOST HONEST CAR REPAIR I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH???
I took my VW Beetle to have air conditioner checked. The owner Joseph, was so friendly and explained everything to me. In 30 mins. I had my cold air back!!! I would not take my car anywhere but there.
They were very reasonable and beat all other estimates I had gotten. Thank you??

GS
George S.
AC repair
We took our Mustang in for AC repair because they gave us great service on our Mercedes. They do repair domestic cars as well as German. Totally satisfied and have recommended them on our community online bulletin board!

Jim G.
07/06/2019
confidence and honesty in the work they do.
They get to the point of a problem, so less time is wasted. I feel their pricing on work they have performed for me is fair and they are very professional when dealing with me.

CO
Carolyn O.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
07/06/2019
Great service .
GAS , professional, honest and fair. Gives a start and finish time.....have not failed me yet.

SI
Steve I.
07/05/2019
Honest as the day is long
I've had Joseph and his sons do a lot of work on my BMW. They do a detailed quote so you know what to expect and will call if it changes. They are up front about stuff you need to do and things you don't.

Bud B.
07/03/2019
A/C maintenance
The shop is one where everyone seems to be focused on his job and where the atmosphere is always friendly. I have confidence that the work will be thorough and that the price is reasonable. The tech guys seem to pay attention to one's specific expectations.

Kim A.
Audi TT
06/26/2019
Great service by wonderful people
Such a great place. Wonderful service and prices. And I love it is family run-they have a real passion for cars and care about providing great service. Spent too many years going to the dealer and spending too much so I was happy to find them.

Kevin A.
06/24/2019
Awesome
Definitely masters of their craft