Bradenton, FL
Mercedes-Benz E500
01/21/2020
E500 Service
Great service at reasonable cost!

SD
Steve D.
Mercedes-Benz E320
01/21/2020
They always get the job done.
I’ve been a GAS customer since 2018 and use them primarily to keep my 94 E320 convertible in top condition. This involves many challenges, as older systems fail and have to be rebuilt or replaced. Nothing is easy, but in the end Josef, Aaron & Jared get the job done. As they grow and get much busier advance appointments have become more important.

Brett H.
01/14/2020
BEST SERVICE POSSIBLE!!
What a great crew!! Super courteous, very hard working, very caring and 100% trustworthy!! This shop and these people are by far the greatest shop I have ever dealt with in my 53 years! They all treat me like family and I highly appreciate that!! Thank you, thank you, thank you, German Automotive! Brett H.

LL
Larry L.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
01/12/2020
Fast turn around
Brought my car in on Wednesday afternoon and found I needed a new radiator. I had the car back Friday afternoon. The price was very fair

MF
Mario F.
Longboat Key, FL
Volkswagen CC
01/11/2020
Best service
They care about my car very professional and get the job done tight, integrity, honesty, and guarantee their work

PV
Paul V.
01/07/2020
Just good service!!

01/03/2020
Great people
Fast Service, everybody is very friendly and efficient.

Steve B.
Mercedes-Benz E400
01/03/2020
Outstanding Service
GAS did annual service on my Benz 400C. I searched local shops including MB Sarasota and their charge for complete and thorough service was better than my previous service at MB and 200 less. The small but well trained tech with certified MB training was excellent.Dont expect luxurious waiting room or food and beverage but they had comfortable seating.
WIFIand tv and kept me informed. I highly recommend Josef and his Team for all service and repairs for your German made cars

Ray B.
Mercedes-Benz C250
01/01/2020
They care for your auto as if it was their own
I would recommend this company to everyone

Maria S.
Mercedes-Benz C350
12/31/2019
Phenomenal
They do an awesome job and are very friendly. They are very Informative they also go over in detail if your car needs anything.

12/24/2019
BMW Geniuses
Great as always. Diagnosed and repaired a complicated issue and had the car back on the road in time for the holidays.

HM
Harold M.
Volkswagen Passat
12/24/2019
Professional staff and service
Once again I was very pleased with the quality of service here. They pay attention to the details better than other shops I’ve used.
I’ll be back!

NB
Norman B.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
12/22/2019
SL 55 AMG Vario Roof issue
I have had this problem before (2017) and used a different German "expert" shop without much success before coming across German Auto Service. We shall see how the longevity of this repair works out, but what I can say is that Josef worked hard to minimize my cost exposure and that is very much appreciated. An honest man and one that has been handling my vehicle maintenance since they opened the shop with all due diligence. :-)

IR
Ivan R.
Audi Q5
12/22/2019
Very good experience
I was really pleased with the prices and the explanation of my vehicle's report by the owner, Josef. He takes the time to explain every single observation and is not pushy. Very knowledgeable and professional.

Volvo V40
12/21/2019
Honest and Reasonably Priced
My go-to mechanic since I moved here 3 years ago. Always honest, up-front with repair options, and very reasonably priced. I’ve recommended them to everyone who asks.