Ludmila M.
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Ludmila's husband. He said the staff members are very friendly, good, and it is fast service.

NK
Nancy K.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Mario. He said he would recommend the business for service.

DK
David K.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
David said the woman at the front desk was wonderful but his engine still has the same problems. He stated that they charged $97 an hour just to say something was wrong.

TD
THOMAS D.
Warren, RI
Porsche 911
12/19/2018
Routine maintenance done right
This was just a drop off to do routine maintenance, but, as usual, they gave me a ride to my office and picked me up when the car was ready. They're a pleasure to do business with.

JOHN K.
Charlestown, RI
Mercedes-Benz S430
12/18/2018
Great service -
Quick fix for my leaking valve stem.

PG

Joel S.
Norton, MA
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Joel said that service was great and they took care of him. He would highly recommend them.

12/08/2018
Great service and people.
Never had a poor experience here. Recommend it w/o any reservations.

CL
Cherie L.
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Cherie said the service went smoothly. The employees completed the requested work.

VB
Valerie B.
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Kadem. He said the lady at the front was kind, courteous and well informed.

KT
kathy t.
Lincoln, RI
Volkswagen Tiguan
12/04/2018
your are the best, thanks she is running great
YOUR THE GREATEST!!!!!

NF
nicholas f.
Volkswagen GTI
12/01/2018
Not great
I cannot recommend their service for a few reasons. First, I asked them to check on a problem with my gear shifter. They gave a diagnosis and an estimate, but I did not have the service done. Curiously, driving the car home the shifting problem was significantly worse. The car was drivable before, but after it left their shop, it was pretty much no longer drivable. Somehow they made the problem much worse by looking at it in the garage. I have no idea what they did to it, but they made it so that it now needs to be fixed asap.

Also, this is a small thing, but it drives me crazy: they felt the need to overfill both my coolant and oil so that they could charge me $25. I have a supply of both at home and keep them near the max. The shop decided to fill way over the max and then charge me. On top of that, they put the wrong oil in my car. They didn't check with me or ask-- if they had I would have told them to leave it alone.
Gerry M. from German Motors Inc responded on 12/15/2018

Hello Nick. I trust the extensive details we provided in our last email to you provided adequate clarity and resolution to the issues you spoke of. We look forward to continuing to provide high quality service on your vehicle. Warm regards. Gerry Moreau

JOHN K.
Charlestown, RI
Mercedes-Benz S430
11/19/2018
Great customer service and expert repairs
Another excellent experience.

Warren, RI
Porsche 911
11/18/2018
Found some out-of-stock snow tires and mounted them
Having waited a bit too long to get new snow tires for my Porsche, I discovered they were long out of stock. German Motors did some research, found a set for me, and mounted them.

PG
PHIL G.
Mercedes-Benz
11/08/2018
Outstanding customer service
They kept me informed as to what was needed to repair my G Wagon. Very professional staff and they are a pleasure to work with.

STEPHEN H.
Mercedes-Benz E350
11/07/2018
Professionalism and expertise at every turn.
The staff and owner took incredible care to get me the best service at the most reasonable price. My first time not using the dealer and I will be back often.

NW
Nicholas W.
Rhode Island
Volkswagen Passat Sedan
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Nicholas said the business did a good job.

JJ
JOHN J.
Cranston, RI
11/05/2018
Battery replaced under warranty.
I purchased a battery in May, 2018. In October, 2018, the battery was dead one morning. I got the car jump started and returned to German Motors to get the battery assessed and recharged. When they returned me my keys, they said the battery was defective, already replaced and I was good to go! I had no appointment and my battery was worked on and completed in less than an hour. I'm very satisfied with the service at German Motors!

JEANNINE D.
Cumberland, RI
11/03/2018
Always a great experience
The staff and owners at German Motors Are top notch, honest, dependable and hard-working as much as the days go on. They Always give truthful scenarios on your car and various options for remedying any problems. Highly reputable and recommended.

carlos m.
Pawtucket, RI
Mercedes-Benz C300
11/02/2018
Hi
The entire team sucked.
They didn’t checked my car because it couldn’t started. What a horrible place todo business.
Gerry M. from German Motors Inc responded on 11/07/2018

Carlos. It is unfortunate your are unhappy or misunderstood our advice. You requested a diagnosis for an intermittent radio, but left us a car that had a gashed tire that would not hold air, nor would the vehicle start. You expressed no interest in our advice to make the car driveable first, before fixing intermittent radio. We made recommendations and charged nothing as a courtesy. We would be happy to continue repairs once those other issues are resolved. Regards.