Overall Rating 4.6190519/5Overall Rating 4.6190519/5Overall Rating 4.6190519/5Overall Rating 4.6190519/5rating 4.6190519
Overall Rating 2.38095/5Overall Rating 2.38095/5rating 2.38095rating 2.38095rating 2.38095

Robert M.
Port Charlotte, FL
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Great Place
For all the people that give dealerships a bad rap, really ought to give this place a try, I was one for 40 years then I gave them a try, it really changed my thinking. There service dept. is about the best around they go out of there way for you.
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai Of Charlotte County responded on 08/19/2018

Thank you so much for positive survey. We do our best to make each and every visit a five star experience.   Have a great day.

KP
Kiran P.
Mr
Friendly and competent service
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai Of Charlotte County responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you for your positive feedback. We strive for each and every service visit to be a 5 Star experience. Thank you for your business and have a great day!

Jim C.
Bokeelia, FL
2012 Hyundai Azera
The personal service
Had a great experience at Gettle. Shawn and Sam were terrific.

EP
Evelyn P.
Fort Myers, FL
2009 Hyundai Elantra To
Friendly and courteous
Work is done in a timely and efficient manner. Everyone is friendly and courteous. Steve L. was the original salesman who sold me my car. He always takes the time to speak to me when I come in and answers any questions I might have.

WJ
Good Service

Jim S.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
First maintenance visit
Probably the main reason I bought my Sonata here was because of the good service I received on my trafed in Elantra.It is easy to make appointments, and the quick service is excellent. The cookies are also good
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai Of Charlotte County responded on 08/16/2018

Melody C.
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Tire changeout
3 hours seemed too long for a tire change out even though I didn't have appt.

God morning , I apologize your service visit took longer than normal.  Sometimes we have to go outside to other vendors or wait to have parts delivered. Not sure if the circumstances but I will look into it.  We realize your time is important.  Have a great day.

DJ
David J.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Customer service at its best!
Amber, n your service Dept, is one of your “shining stars”. Polite, knowledgeable and professional! Since, after purchase, she is the main person who is representing your company, you should consider her a true asset to your company!
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai Of Charlotte County responded on 08/15/2018

TF
Thomas F.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Generally treated exceptionally well.
This is the second time that the air pressure in the tires was not properly attended too. Over-inflated first time (36 lbs - rated for 34 lbs max) This time the tires were rotated with 32-33 lbs per tire upon arrival and 29-30 lbs after rotation completed, signed off, bill paid, and left the premise. Had to return when I could, later in the week for proper inflation of the tires. This is my second new Hyundai and the service has alway been great. Don't understand the inconsistency.
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai Of Charlotte County responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for your feed back. I will address your concerns with my technicians. I also don't understand the inconsistency but will certainly work on correcting it. Have a great day.

TL
Thomas L.
Rotonda West, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Disappointed
Check list off all items indicated all fluids were added and checked. The window washer fluid was EMPTY!. This is the second time I have observed this omission. Should I question the validity of all the other check marks?

Thank you for your feedback, I certainly appreciate  the 5 star survey for my service advisor. I will address the other situation with my shop and technicians.  We appreciate your business. Have a great day.

2009 Hyundai Genesis
Improvements discussed
Glad to hear the Service Manager is addressing my concerns. I hope for a improved service visit in the future.

08/13/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication with customers.
Poor communication when I drop off my vehicle as to repairs required and time it will take.
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai Of Charlotte County responded on 08/13/2018

Good afternoon, thank you for your feedback. I certainly would like to apologize for your experiences with our dealership. Even though it may not seem like it to you we do our best to take care of our customers. Unfortunately,  sometimes things happen during the repair process,  some out of our control and some that we totally drop the ball on. It seems like it was the latter in your case. There is absolutely no reason that your car should have been here for 5 days without being looked at or written up. That is totally unacceptable and I will deal with that accordingly. I am aware that we have had some phone issues that I believe we have taken care of. You are a valued customer and I truly appreciate your business and want to do whatever is necessary to keep that relationship. Morgan does a great job for us and unfortunately she was the advisor for this survey. I would like to take care of your next service for you-oil change and tire rotation and I will get your vehicle completely detailed and fueled up at our expense. Please accept my apology and hope to see you in the future. Have a great day!

Martin P.
North Fort Myers, FL
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Exceeded my expectations on this first time for this new car coming for an oil change and other routine items.
Made my first appointment in the a.m. on-line for 2:15 p.m. Got there on time and it was promptly taken into the shop. Was back on the road in an hour or so. During part of that time Stephen (the man who sold it to us) saw me in the waiting room and visited for 15 minutes or so, including answering some questions I had.

Margaret D.
Port Charlotte, FL
2006 Hyundai Tucson
08/12/2018 Category: Service
good service
good service
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai Of Charlotte County responded on 08/12/2018

Jane C.
2015 Hyundai Veloster
Customer service
SO happy to be treated with respect and car taken care of!

BP
Bill P.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change - 8:00 a.m. appt. out before 9:00 a.m.

Madelyn B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
My salesman
Feel like my sales rep took good care of me
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai Of Charlotte County responded on 08/11/2018

Fort Myers, FL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Appointments always available
Dont care for the suggested by mechanic extra sales at the end of appointment. Previous appointment had a sales person trying to get me to trade my car. I love my Genesis and dont care for the newer sportier look.

Thank you for your recent service visit. We appreciate your business. I agree, I like the older body style better myself. Have a great day.

Ronald G.
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Professional and courteous demeanor

HG

North Fort Myers, FL
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Peace of mind.
Done right, on time within estimate always!
Thanks to all in the Service Department
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai Of Charlotte County responded on 08/10/2018