Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

Excellent job.

Marvin W.
Arcadia, FL
Marvin Willliams
Good service by friendly personnel.

Great
Great

RN
Ryan N.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
excellent service
they get the job done right in a timely fashion.

WA
William A.
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Ron in service did a great job

PJ
Paula J.
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
Love my Santa Fe...Even if it is 16 years old
Love my Santa Fe...Even if it is 16 years old
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai Of Charlotte County responded on 12/18/2018

Thank you for your positive feedback. We strive for each and every service visit to be a 5 Star experience. Thank you for your business and have a great day!

VC

AE
Annie E.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
AWESOME SERVICE REPS
Service Reps are PERSONABLE, PATIENT, KNOWLEDGEABLE, UNDERSTANDING, FLEXIBLE, and WITTY. What a blessing they have been. My sincerely appreciation to the service representatives

Debra M.
Re-scoring...
I am providing a re-score of my service of 12/12/18. Now I give them a 5 star again.

12/18/2018 Category: Service
Could have been a disaster...
My review is not of Ron or Amber, it is of the mechanic who worked on my car. Amber wrote up that my oil light was going on and off but nothing was done because maybe it didn't go on when he turned it on? I fortunately don't drive many miles but on the 17th I had to go to Sarasota and the light was constantly going on and off. I called, talked to Amber, she had me come right in and it was found to be the oil pressure gauge. My engine could have seized!

IF I hadn't have found this out on the 17th, this review would have been, as usual, a good one but I do know, so poor review.

In regards to recommending, I suppose so, it's the only game in town.

Good afternoon, I phoned and left you a message as well. I would like to apologize for your recent service experience. I pulled the original repair order and see that there was no codes in the system at that time and the light was not on. In hindsight we probably should have driven the vehicle more to try to get the light to come back on. I am glad to hear that we were able to repair the problem for you the next visit. For your inconvenience I would like to offer you your next oil change on us. I am sending you a rescore for Ron and Amber if you feel we handled the situation properly. We truly appreciate your business and thank you for your feedback. Have a great Holiday.

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Always Excellent
Both my husband and myself are always treated with the upmost respect and kindness and our vehicles are well taken care of. What more could you ask for?

PM
Perry M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Convenience, easy & quick
Great staff. work done on time.
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai Of Charlotte County responded on 12/17/2018

Thank your for your recent survey. We truly strive to give you 5 star service every time you come to our dealership. Please feel free to contact us if you ever need anything. Have a safe and happy holiday season.

IK
Ines K.
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendliness and ease
Everyone is very friendly and the wait time is good.
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai Of Charlotte County responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you for your feedback. We truly appreciate your business!! Have a happy holiday season!

Alfred S.
Lehigh Acres, FL
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Service on 2017 Santa Fe
Ron the service coordinator is very good. I recommend him above all the others.
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai Of Charlotte County responded on 12/14/2018

Kathy B.
Cape Coral, FL
2010 Hyundai Genesis
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Very prompt and knowledgeable employees
Friendly helpful employees . Do a great job .

Thank you for your positive feedback. We strive for each and every service visit to be a 5 Star experience. Thank you for your business and have a great Holiday!!

12/11/2018 Category: Service
My 2011 Sonata has been serviced here since we bought it and receive excellent service. Plus excellent attention by Amber.
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai Of Charlotte County responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for your positive feedback. We strive for each and every service visit to be a 5 Star experience. Thank you for your business and have a Holiday!

Well done!
Excellent work done on my car and everyone had a friendly and positive attitude (porter, service advisor and service tech)👍

RV
Ralph V.
friendliness, professionalism, etc
they always seem to get the job done in due time
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai Of Charlotte County responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate your business. We strive to make every visit a 5 star experience.  Havea great day!!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Service Hyundai
Car was serviced on time and clean.

GC
Gary C.
Arcadia, FL
12/10/2018 Category: Service
I love my car

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate your business. We strive to make every visit a 5 star experience.  Have a great day!!