Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 2.43478/5Overall Rating 2.43478/5rating 2.43478rating 2.43478rating 2.43478

10/17/2018 Category: Service
Polite and accommodating employees. Dealership close to my residence.
I received excellent service. The customer waiting area is comfortable.
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai Of Charlotte County responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your positive feedback. We appreciate your business. We strive to make every visit a 5 star experience. Havea great day!!

Taylor S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Personable
The girls that work in the service department at the Gettel Hyundai in Punta Gorda are fantastic. They know who I am when I call in, they fit me in, even on the shortest of notices, and they get straight to the point (not to mention they know what they're doing). I love feeling like a person and not just another number to the service department.

AH
Alfred H.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Great Customer Service
As always Ron Torres does an exceptional job! He insures the customer is completely satisfied before leaving the dealership!

Jay W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Job on Regular Maint
My Santa Fe came with two years of free maintenance. In the several times I have gone to Gettel, the service has been great and the staff beyond courteous. I'll be coming back.

HH
Herbert H.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast, efficient service
My appointments are easily scheduled. My vehicle is in and out in no time with all the work completed in a timely manner.
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai Of Charlotte County responded on 10/13/2018

GD
Geraldine D.
Pt Charlotte, FL
2010 Hyundai Accent
10/13/2018 Category: Service
they do what they say they will do and do not push to do more.
everyone is friendly and nice. they do not do anything with out telling you first and getting your o.k. and explaining why it needs to be done.

Thank you for your positive feedback. We strive for each and every service visit to be a 5 Star experience. Thank you for your business and have a great day!

KZ
Kathleen Z.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Great Replacing Lights
After finding out I couldn't replace the lights on my own, I brought my car in. I thought I only had 3 or 4, they replaced 9!! And I thought the price was reasonable. I have a 2012 Elantra and I still love my car.

Thank you for your positive feedback. We strive for each and every service visit to be a 5 Star experience. Please let us know what we can do to improve in the future.  Thank you for your business and have a great day!

good service
service was taken care of promptly

HF
Hugh F.
Pt Charlotte, FL
Everything went smoothly.
Everyone is so courtesy, polite, & friendly----willing to help anyway they can.
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai Of Charlotte County responded on 10/12/2018

KMHC65LC7KU111215

James P.
service
as usual ron torres took great care for us. thanks

North Port, FL
Service call
Friendly, helpful and quick service for an oil change and warranty claim; in and out in one hour. Comfortable service lounge.

DT
Darrell T.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Keep up the good work and service Ron me service writer is the best

Robert M.
Excellent!!!

KC
Karen C.
Cape Coral, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Ordered part ,replaced in vehicle in timely matter
Customer service in servive was excellent. In women’s perspective need to address cigarette butts scatted about area near service

CD
Cindy D.
professional
I like being able to make an appointment online.

Candy H.
prompt
If they say your car will be ready at a certain time, it is. Service was done and car was ready to be picked up on time.

SD
Susan D.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Honest, Reasonable, Secure
Ask for Ron Torres!
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai Of Charlotte County responded on 10/11/2018

AH
Alfred H.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Customer Service
Service Rep Ron Torres from Gettel Hyundai is awesome! Hes always polite and very attentive to customers needs and concerns. Ron promptly follows up with anything needed to be discussed. He insures the customer is completely satisfied before they leave the dealership.

CK
Cynthia K.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service personnel that actually care.
Always the Best service place to take my Elantra to. Ron and the blonde lady took great care of me. Thanks!!

TW
Thomas W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Oil change rip off
You advertised an inexpensive oil change. By the time I got upcharged for type and amount of oil, it was more expensive than elsewhere.
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai Of Charlotte County responded on 10/10/2018

Good morning Mr. Weekes, I just wanted to reach out to you regarding your recent survey. Us like any other dealership offer low price oil changes to promote business and get the opportunity to earn your business. The 9.99 oil change is the true price for what is on the coupon-natural oil and I believe it states up to 6 quarts. You requested synthetic oil and your Genesis has a larger capacity so naturally it would cost more. I do understand that sometimes this seems like we are trying to take advantage of you but I can assure you that is not the way we do business. We are trying to gain customers not scare them away. I'm not sure what you were paying for your oil changes at the other places but we do our best to be competitive and also are using genuine Hyundai parts. Either way for the misunderstanding I would like to offer you your next oil change completely free. Even synthetic oil. We do appreciate your business and hope to establish a relationship with you. If you do have any questions or concerns,  please feel free to email or call me anytime.