Overall Rating 4.6176471/5Overall Rating 4.6176471/5Overall Rating 4.6176471/5Overall Rating 4.6176471/5rating 4.6176471
Overall Rating 2.52941/5Overall Rating 2.52941/5rating 2.52941rating 2.52941rating 2.52941

Linda M.
North Port, FL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Fantastic service department!
My needs are met and recommendations are made. Ron Torres is always doing the best for my benefit. THANK YOU!

Joann G.
Pt Charlotte, FL
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Amber Stordahl was very helpful. Waiting area is comfortable. Service was excellent.
I plan to continue using Gettle.

Jesse C.
Fixed it
My drivers side window wasn't working. My appointment was scheduled and it was fixed in a timely manner. Everyone was wonderful.

Debra G.
No Fort Myers, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Service people are great.
Get the job done. Thanks Amber.
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai Of Charlotte County responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for your positive feedback. We strive for each and every service visit to be a 5 Star experience. Thank you for your business and have a great day!

GS
George S.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Met expectations
Didn’t have any complaints, therefore, great job.

RE
Richard E.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Thank for great service and a friendly staff.
I have been bringing my vehicle to this dealership for eleven years. Great people always willing to help. Thank for great service and a friendly staff.
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai Of Charlotte County responded on 02/13/2019

EM
Elissa M.
North Fort Myers, FL
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Review
There is one problem with your service department. Every time I come in to get the oil changed, I am told that I need to have something replace and tell me how much it is going to cost. I am not told if these parts need to be changed or not. They are expecting me to tell them to go ahead and replace the parts. I am on a fixed income.

Thank you for your feedback. I will certainly review this with my staff. You should definitely know the urgency of things we recommend. Some are for preventive maintenance and some are more important. Thank you for your business and have a great day!

James P.

Mirna F.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Is better
I'm happy
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai Of Charlotte County responded on 02/11/2019

Dianne W.
Englewood, FL
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
PARTS DEPARTMENT PROBLEMS CAUSE LONG SERVICE DELAY
Beyond the problems detailed previously I have had good experiences with this dealer. The biggest problem over time with this dealer is that it is located in Punta Gorda and I am on Manasota Key in Englewood-a 40 minute ride.

Thank you for your positive feedback. I apologize for whatever parts delays you experienced during your visit. I will look into it to see if there was anthing we could have done diffenerent. We strive for each and every service visit to be a 5 Star experience. Thank you for your business and have a great day!

Dorothy G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
My 2016 Hyundai
I have brought s few cars from Gettel Hyundai of Charlotte County
The sale people have been wonderful to work with. Richard is great
to work with he will answer all your questions for you and help you
get the best deal.. I would recommend Gettel Hyundai to any one
looking for a used or new car.
Dorothy G.

WW
Wayne W.
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Recall Notice
The dealership solicited me to come in for my recall. They inspected and found several additional items they recommended. I declined at the time. There was no pressure. I will compare the quoted prices and decide. Nothing urgent. The service advisor was very pleasant!

Thankyou for recent service visit. If there is anything we can do for you in the future please do not hesitate to ask.

Robert W.
Venice, FL
2010 Hyundai Sonata
TPMS Dashboard Light
After 3 trips to get the sensors fixed , the problem is resolved

02/09/2019 Category: Service
Most of the time the service is great. This time they blew it
Not a good expensive

I would like to apologize for your recent service experience with us. Please bring the vehicle back in at your convenience and we will make sure the issue is taken care of. I will make sure Ron calls you so we can get this handled for you.  Thank you for feedback.

BL
Bernard L.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Customer service
Friendly service personnel, clean customer waiting area. Overall very pleased with service.
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai Of Charlotte County responded on 02/10/2019

Thank you for your recent feedback. We do our best to make sure that each and every service visit is a five star experience. Have a great day!!!

J'mesa G.
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Everything was done quickly and the service was excellent!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Gettel serviced my car and had me out the door in a short period of time.

VG
Victor G.
Great customer service!!
You guys provide awesome customer service. Ron is the best!!
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai Of Charlotte County responded on 02/08/2019

Deanna B.
Venice, FL
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Amazing staff!
The staff there is always so pleasant and accommodating. They make the whole process so simple.

Joan P.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
The service is taken care of as it should be.