Overall Rating 4.5789432/5Overall Rating 4.5789432/5Overall Rating 4.5789432/5Overall Rating 4.5789432/5rating 4.5789432
Overall Rating 2.57895/5Overall Rating 2.57895/5rating 2.57895rating 2.57895rating 2.57895

VM
Vincent M.
Venice, FL
04/18/2019 Category: Service
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai Of Charlotte County responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for your positive feedback. We strive to make each visit a 5 star visit. We truly appreciate your business !!

DZ
David Z.
Great location
Like the Service

RN
Randy N.
Cape Coral, FL
04/18/2019 Category: Service
They take great care in making sure we are satisfied.
Ron is a real asset to the dealership. He explained the details of our prepaid maintenance agreement and had the work done very quickly including two minor recall items we weren't aware of.

LW
Linda W.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai Of Charlotte County responded on 04/17/2019

04/16/2019 Category: Service
No review
No comments

Thank you for your feedback  I will certainly get with out IT department about the phone situation, I agree totally.  Have a great day and we appreciate your business.

LF
Linda F.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Up front and fair evaluations of problems
Excellent will be back

ST
Steven T.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Consistency. Employees take pride in their work and treat you right.
The folks at Gettel Hyundai have treated me right since 2012. They do the work needed and advise me what the car will need in the near future.
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai Of Charlotte County responded on 04/16/2019

CD
Carolyn D.
Rotonda West, FL
2008 Hyundai Elantra
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Went in for service..came out with new car
Went in for an oil change and while waiting wanted a test drive in the Kona. Loved the car and found Gage, my sales assistant, excellent and a truly caring person. Drove out with a new Kona...am thrilled and this is my third Hyundai from this agency. Thank you...you do a great job.

KF
Karen F.
2011 Hyundai Azera
Gettel from Palm
Employee Amber Stordahl listened to me and had my vehicle fixed under warranty. Paid for a warranty repair under Palm, needed repaired again and they just promised and promised. I gave up and never came back till now. I am hopeful to obtain better service now.

Thank you for your positive feedback. We strive to make each visit a 5 star visit. Please let us know what we can do better next time and thank you for giving us the opportunity to serve you.  We truly appreciate your business !!

CG
Constance G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
The Service
We love how we are treatd and the service is excellent.

Dana H.
Arcadia, FL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Superstar service, amazing staff!
We wouldn't dream of taking our Elantra and our Tucson anywhere for service but Gettel of Charlotte County. Amber Stordahl is the kindest, most thorough customer service rep we've ever met. We call and ask for her specifically, and she always takes care of every issue speedily. Amber's so on top of things, sometimes she calls US to let us know it's time for a visit.
Both vehicles are fantastic and we'll drive them until they literally fall apart, which thanks to Amber and crew will never happen!
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai Of Charlotte County responded on 04/15/2019

BC
Barbara C.
Fort Myers, FL
04/14/2019 Category: Service
my favorite place for car care and purchases
I am always pleased with the service that I get at Gettel Hyundai of Charlotte County. The time that is estimated for work is right on target, and they never try to get me to do anything that isn't required. I feel like they have my interests in their hearts.

04/12/2019 Category: Service
Confusing
I brought my vehicle in late February to get two recalls completed on my vehicle which was nice and easy two weeks later I arrived at the dealership service center right about 1:50pm in a Saturday because I felt like my vehicle was driving different since getting the recalls done. The tech did run a scan on my vehicle and I overheard him tell the girl some code was going reading back and then the girl says s to me even if she wanted to keep my vehicle the car rental place across the street is now closed and that I needed to come back on a different day and have them reset it and go from there. I work 2 jobs Monday through Friday and work on call for my job and also have three children and it will be hard for me to determine when I’d be able to come back. Then exactly 12 days later my vehicle brakes down on me on my way home from work I was unable to pick my children up from their after school program and had to have a family member get them for me as I had to stay with my vehicle until the tow truck arrived. I was unable to work on Saturday March 30 due to having to wait for the dealership to open and figure out what was the issue with my vehicle and was then told it was due to the recall and that normally it happens right away and that they have to keep my vehicle and the part was in back order and now I have to find a way to get to the rental car place to go pick up a vehicle so they can fix my vehicle properly. I feel like this whole entire situation would have been avoided if the lady would have just kept my vehicle on Saturday March 16 when I came there. Yes I would have had to wait until the rental place opened back up to get a vehicle but I wouldn’t of had the stress of my vehicle breaking down in Venice on my way home from work and not being able to get home to my children until 9:30pm at night and missing work due to my vehicle breaking down.

Good morning   I apologize for the delayed response, I am out of town with little reception.  It certainly sounds like the original situation could have been handled better. I will certainly address thee issues as soon as I return.   By the comments it appears either Morgan or Amber originally took care of you.  The 1 star  survey went towards your service visit with Ron- If he took care of you and provided you with good service would you mind ReScoring him? I have sent you a ReScore request if not I understand.  Please accept our apologies for what happened.  Have a great day

RF
Richard F.
04/11/2019 Category: Service
They Make It Right
There were circumstances that led to an atypical experience after many fine previous service visits. This Dealer has always striven to provide a quality service experience.

04/11/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
Timeliness was not what I expected.
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai Of Charlotte County responded on 04/11/2019

I certainly apologize for your extended wait time this visit. As you said we typically try to get vehicles in and out in an hour for basice maintenance issues. Not sure if we had to pick up the tires from another vendor or why the delay for tires but I will certainly look into it and check with my parts manager on our pricing structure to make sure we are competitive . Amber told me she has spoken and offered you a free oil change and rotation and wash for your incovenience. We do truly appreciate your business and thank you for your feedback.

Reda M.
Maintenance
Quick professional & friendly service

LC
Linda C.
Arcadia, FL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Prompt service
Excellent customer service. Prompt and friendly
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai Of Charlotte County responded on 04/10/2019

Joyce H.
Customer service
I have given Hyundai a 5 star, due to customer service provided by Mike McDade, My recall experience was excellent. First and foremost on my list for supporting any business , is how do they treat the consumer. The word consumer is cold, but Mike was not. Recalls have been daunting for me as I have octogenarian status and driving back and forth from Englewood is a bit much. So, thank you for taking care of the matter Mike. On my previous visits Ronald Torres has also gone above and beyond to listen and make sure the tasks at hand are completed correctly.

Thank you for your positive feedback. You are very welcome-it was a pleasure meeting you.  We strive to make each visit a 5 star visit. We truly appreciate your business !!

SP
Susan P.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
Good fast service
Easy to set up appointments. Fast courteous service

CP
Christine P.
Pt Charlotte, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Oil change done quickly. Comfortable customer lounge.

Rita W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/08/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Punta Gorda
I get my Hyundai serviced there because I brought it there last year, and this was a recall. I still think that you should get a CAR WASH installed there as I am sure I am not the only one to ask about it. it is definetly need there.
MICHAEL M., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai Of Charlotte County responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for your positive feedback. We strive to make each visit a 5 star visit. You are most definitely not the only one to ask about a car wash-there are talks that we will be getting one but I'm not sure when. We truly appreciate your business and have a great day !!