4.6

Michael M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/19/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
Roberto was exceptional in handling of my service needs. He was very cordial and helpful in reviewing my car’s service needs. He kept me informed while waiting for the service was performed. I’m glad he will be my advisor moving forward. The whole experience was top notch.
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service visit. It is always our goal to provide a 5 star service experience. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

Julene M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/18/2020 Category: Service
great job ... updates were provided timely
great job … updates were provided timely and easy to follow.

I am delighted to hear you had such a great service visit with your Santa Fe. We appreciate your business and the five star review.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly and Personable
They respect you and your time. Knowledgeable and helpful and friendly.

Thank you for your business and the 5-Star rating. We truly do respect your time and we look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it.

Alfred S.
Ruskin, FL
2018 sonata
I was greeted by the service advisor Mike. He took all my info and paper work very professional courteous. Good experience as always.

It's great to hear you had another good experience with our service department. We are proud to have Mike as a member of our service team.

Lakewood Ranch, FL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
Quick service
Service at Lakewood is top notch. Mike was waiting for me and explained things thoroughly.

I'm pleased to hear you received top notch service. It is always our goal to provide a 5 star experience. Mike is a valued member of our service team.

RD
Robert D.
2020 Hyundai Palisade
02/18/2020 Category: Service

Thank you for your kind words and the 5-Star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it.

BG
Belinda G.
OIl Change
I was taken in at my assigned appointment time and was out quickly. Love the complimentary car wash too!

I'm happy to hear your Sonata was serviced in a timely manner. The complimentary car wash is our way of saying thank you for doing business at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

Linda M.
Amazing Service!
Our advisor Roberto was great. He always responded in a very timely manner.

Margaret G.
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Customer service was great! Everything was just as expected. Roberto was great he stayed in touch with us and helped us with all our problems!
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 02/18/2020

Tim S.
Parrish, FL
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
02/17/2020 Category: Service
I know I will receive the best service when I come to Gettlel Hyundai LWR. Roberto is always so helpful and professional. Love it here.

Thank you for your very kind words regarding our dealership. We are fortunate to have Roberto on our service team. We look forward to being here for you and your Sonata for many miles to come.

VV
Vincent V.
2010 Hyundai Tucson
Work of Roberto
Once again Roberto made the service quick and easy. He is very professional and will go the extra yard to give advice about other services you might need without pushing

Thank you for your business and the 5 star review. I am happy to hear Roberto has been such a great help to you and the service needs of your Tucson. I will be sure to share your kind words with him.

Jessica A.
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Helpful when I needed it most!
My service agent worked with my difficult schedule to make my experience pain free!

I am pleased to hear we were able to accommodate your schedule to have your Kona serviced. We appreciate your business and the 5 star rating.

Service & Sales
5 star rating ! Sales staff is very helpful and understanding. Roberto Barboza In service is the go to man for any service needs

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our dealership. We are very proud to have Roberto as a member of our service team.

TC
Tamara C.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Overall excellence
Great customer service, comfortable waiting area and always informed about what is transpiring during the service with future recommendations as well.
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 02/17/2020

Kurt M.
Orlando, FL
02/17/2020 Category: Service
I’ve leased a sonata with this dealership for the past 3 years and have had no issues at all. Got a great price on my lease and have had my vehicle serviced routinely with their service center. Appointments are easy to make and their customer service is fantastic, they are more than willing to take care of your needs and are great with communication. Highly recommend!

Thank you for your business and the 5-Star rating. We appreciate your loyalty. We look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.