Overall Rating 4.3137265/5Overall Rating 4.3137265/5Overall Rating 4.3137265/5Overall Rating 4.3137265/5rating 4.3137265
Overall Rating 2.15686/5Overall Rating 2.15686/5rating 2.15686rating 2.15686rating 2.15686

KP
Kyle P.
Palmetto, FL
2016 Hyundai Accent
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Once again I received excellent service from Allison Everly and the technicians at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 08/16/2018

I'm so pleased to hear you had an excellent service experience with your Accent. We are proud to have Allison as a member of our service team. We appreciate your business and the 5 star review.

Robert M.
Sarasota, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
courtesy and efficiency
Always enjoy coming to the dealership for service.
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 08/15/2018

Thank you for your business and the 5-Star rating. We look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it.

WS
William S.
Clean, professional, courteous
Fast, efficient

I'm pleased to hear your service was completed in a timely manner.Thank you for your business and the 5-Star rating.

Darleen M.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Brought car in for service, greeted courteously, waited in the clean and friendly waiting area, left happy with people and service.

I'm pleased to hear you had such a great service experience with your Elantra. Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.

KG
Keith G.
Killarney, FL
very satisfied with service on 2012 sonata
The service representative kept me informed and took care of the engine issue to my satisfaction.

I'm happy to hear you had a good service experience with your Sonata. We appreciate your business and the 5 star review.

Robert C.
Overall excellence
We had a most pleasant experience with Gettel. The service was always spot on in doing requested service, and explaining what was going on with our Hyundai. The experience we had with Skylar and Steve at the SR64 store was second to none. We bought out our lease and these gentlemen made it an enjoyable event. This is the second Hyundai we have purchased. Both from Gettel. I am certain the next one will also be a Gettel vehicle.

Thank you for your kind words and the 5-Star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it.

Brian M.
Lakewood Ranch, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good Job
On time on price
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 08/14/2018

I'm pleased to hear your service visit with your Santa Fe was timely. We thank you for your business and the five star rating.

SG
Stephen G.
2012 Hyundai Genesis
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Everything was handled to my complete satisfaction.
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service visit. It is always our goal to provide a 5 star service experience. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

Susan S.
Myakka City, FL
Regular Servicing
The service itself was done excellent - however the follow up after the car would not start after the service was very poor.

We appreciate your business and apologize that you did not receive the excellent experience that we strive to give each customer. Your feedback is important and allows us to improve upon our standards. We hope to show you our commitment to high customer satisfaction on your next visit to Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

James W.
Wimauma, FL
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Great service from the minute we arrived to walking us to our car when we were leaving. Costs were given upfront with no surprises. This was our first time and won’t be our last.

I'm pleased to hear your first service visit was a great experience. We place customer service as a number one priority.

Sun City Center, FL
Hyundai Service
Quick efficient service, no high pressure marketing, like they do in other dealerships.

I'm happy to hear your service visit was timely and efficient. We thank you for your business and the five star rating.

Sandra B.
Hyundai service
Staff is helpful and courteous. Wait time has been excellent.

I'm pleased to hear our service team is helpful and courteous. We appreciate your business and the five star review.

KC
Kathy C.
Ruskin, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Great service, friendly faces
From the moment I arrived I was greeted with friendly service until the moment I drove off with my brand new 2018 sonata. My salesmen Willie and Don were very informative and was very patient working with me to get the best deal. They were exceptional in there professionalism and yet very down to earth young men.
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 08/11/2018

IN
Irene N.
08/11/2018 Category: Service
I like the service I get at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood. I dealt with Roberto Barbozo and he was very good at his job. I also like that he did not try to sell me more work than I needed. I came in for an oil change and an induction service and that is what I got. Wish it did not take so long but the attention I received from Roberto was great. And he even made sure to hand wash and wipe my car cause he did not like the way the car wash came out in the first place. Not too many customer service reps would care to go the extra mile.

Thank you for your kind words and the 5-Star rating. We place customer service as a top priority and Roberto is a valued member of our service team. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

Robert G.
Wonderful staff
Everything that I need regarding vehicle purchases right down to basic oil changes are handled efficiently!
Michael Shleffer, my main man in the service dept happens to be my go to guy! I'm sure everyone else is great also. Michael is accommodating, knowledgeable and most of all friendly and extremely courteous!
My warranty work was handled in a timely fashion and everything completed including time frame of project as originally expressed to me. I wouldn't consider going elsewhere!

We are very proud to have Mike as a member of our service team. I'm pleased to hear you wouldn't consider going anywhere else to service your Sonata. Thank you for your business and the five star rating.

GS
Gerard S.
Sarasota, FL
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast Service!
15,000 mile service done in less than an hour.

I'm pleased to hear the service on your Sonata was completed in a timely manner. We appreciate your business and the five star review.

DK
Donald K.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Mike was great service was what I wanted
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 08/10/2018

I'm pleased to hear you had a great service experience. Mike is a valued member of our service team. We appreciate your business and the 5 star review.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Great place to take a car
Excellent service and fine waiting area with good amenities
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 08/08/2018

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Very much like the Sunday hours for service.

I'm pleased to hear you enjoy our Sunday service. We appreciate your business and the 5 star review.

RA
Robert A.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Lack of Communication
Salespeople need to talk to customers better

Our apologies for the poor communication regarding your recent service. We have discovered a glitch in our software program. The alignment should not have shown as a recommended or declined service.