Overall Rating 4.267855/5Overall Rating 4.267855/5Overall Rating 4.267855/5Overall Rating 4.267855/5rating 4.267855
Overall Rating 2.19643/5Overall Rating 2.19643/5rating 2.19643rating 2.19643rating 2.19643

DK
Dolores K.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Friendliness attentiveness experience knowledgeable
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your kind words and the 5-Star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it.

Cynthia M.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
oil change
Very professional and efficient in service department First time there for an oil change on my new car and they were amazing. Car was done when they said it would be and I also got the car washed. I called the dealership for the first time and someone actually answered the phone and transferred me to the correct department. Great customer service and they waiting room was clean and bright and very pleasant place to wait.

I'm pleased to hear your first service visit with your Tucson was such a great experience. We place customer service as a top priority. We appreciate your business and the 5 star review.

Carrisa C.
Ellenton, FL
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Poor Service Department
From being ignored when I entered the service area for 15 minutes or more by my service adviser who could not even look my way and smile to acknowledge my existence because he was too busy on the phone, poor communication regarding the repair time and what exactly needed to be done, which went from a few hours to a total of 6 days for a new tire and a strut, and being told two different prices at the time of payment neither of which matched what my insurance adjuster was quoted and a few more issues which I probably don't have enough space here type. Not a good experience. All I was given at the beginning of this disaster was an apology that made no difference because things got worse after that.

We appreciate your business and apologize that you did not receive the excellent experience that we strive to give each customer. Your feedback is important and allows us to improve upon our standards.

Ryan G.
They lost my car
Dropped off for warranty repair and like it says above, they lost my car. When I called nearly a week later to ask how it was going, they said they didn't have my vehicle.

They did have it, and once they figured things out, the service was completed quickly and adequately.
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 10/16/2018

We appreciate your business and your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during the service visit. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and we hope to prove that commitment to you on your next service appointment.

Theresa S.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Always attended to promptly and efficiently

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service visit. It is always our goal to provide a 5 star service experience. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

EH
Elizabeth H.
Palmetto, FL
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Willing to help
My car battery died and since it’s a hybrid, it needs a special battery. Roberto quickly got my car In and had the battery replaced in no time. Thank you for all your help!

I'm pleased to hear we were able to take care of your battery concern in a timely manner. We are proud to have you as a member of our service team.

MA
Malleri A.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Awesome sw
Awesome service

Tampa, FL
Basic scheduled service
Appointment was worked effectively and efficiently

I'm happy to hear your service was completed in a timely manner. Thank you for your business and the 5 star rating.

EG
Edward G.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/15/2018 Category: Service
The service dept. are always available to help - welcoming, trying to accomodate our busy lives and schedules
This is the best Hyundai dealership in the area. Every employee is polite, trained well and goes out of his/her way to make sure we get the best service for our car.
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your kind words and the 5-Star rating. Customer service is a top prority for our service team. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it.

EM
Erma M.
Effiency.
Professional and friendly service

Thank you for your business and the 5-Star rating. We look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it.

Tony M.
Service department
We think our issue of bogging down on take off from a complete stop may be corrected. There are still a couple take offs that don't totally bog down but still stutter when hitting gas pedal.
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 10/13/2018

Joan H.
my experience with Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood
the staff and service are excellent

Thank you for your kind words and the 5-Star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again when your Elantra requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

Janet T.
2010 Hyundai Veracruz
Friendly Service
Always a pleasant friendly experience at this dealer location.

PN
Patricia N.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service, trust , integrity,
Having Brent as my service advisor gives me a sense of unparalelled trust. I know beyond any shadow of a doubt I am in competent, caring hands. Brent leaves me with a strong sense of security. I do not have to question the service being done, cost or if it was done to my level of safety and satisfaction.
I feel he is a great asset to Gettel and we are both blessed to have him on our team.

Thank You!
Mrs. Patty Neely
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for your kind words and the 5-Star rating. I'm happy to hear you feel a sense of trust when working with Brent. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

KK
Karen K.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Kim;s visit
Very efficient, pleasant and courteous
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 10/10/2018

SL
Salva L.
Lakewood Ranch, FL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service, did not need to wait long. Repairs were done promptly. The staff was very polite and helpful

I'm happy to hear we completed the service on your Santa Fe in a timely manner. We appreciate your business and the 5 star review.

PL
Patricia L.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
The doughnut holes and coffee !!
I go there for the doughnut holes and coffee and the service Is great too.

Thank you for your business and the 5-Star rating.  We look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it.

2013 Hyundai Genesis
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Service department and waiting area is exceptional.
Service Advisor met me almost as soon as I arrived I tool him of something other than my original order and he immediately took care to ensure that my problem was addressed Car came out of the service dept with all problems taken care of and had been washed. I must say that the ccar was cleaner than I expected.

RL
Richard L.
Prompt service
Always promptly served, explained every detail of service, included coupons discounts in my booklet that I forgot about. The only reason I gave a 4 star and not 5 in one area is Hyundai does not sell TRUCKS, at least in the USA.

KO
Kenneth O.
Venice, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Was in and out relatively fast and Roberto took real good care of me.
Excellent service.
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for your kind words and the 5-Star rating. We are proud to have Roberto as a member of our service team. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it.