Overall Rating 4.3835612/5Overall Rating 4.3835612/5Overall Rating 4.3835612/5Overall Rating 4.3835612/5rating 4.3835612
Overall Rating 2.21918/5Overall Rating 2.21918/5rating 2.21918rating 2.21918rating 2.21918

FH
Frank H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Recall service
The service was timely and efficient. The facility is relatively new with a. Dry nice waiting lounge. No pressure to have other things done in my vehicle. Very friendly service advisors.
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 04/18/2019

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service visit. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it. We look forward to seeing you for your next service visit at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

BR
Bob R.
2012 Hyundai Azera
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Terrible Customer service. No communication. Wasn’t even welcomed and it was our first visit!
First time visiting this dealership with two vehicles in for service and probably will be last. Two hours for oil change! Never was told why or that it was delayed. No communication. I had to go check on it myself. Diagnostics were never discussed. We were told ‘it’s on the paper receipt “.
I could go in and in. I’m not sure how they stay in business.

We appreciate your business and apologize that you did not receive the excellent experience that we strive to give each customer. Your feedback is important and allows us to improve upon our standards. You are correct, two hours is entirely too long for an oil change. I believe we took care of the cost for you? You certainly should have been greeted in a warm and friendly manner and welcomed to our dealership.I can assure you I take your comments seriously and have made corrections and counseled our entire staff. Please accept my sincere apology for your experience. We hope to show you our commitment to high customer satisfaction should you choose to give us another chance.

Jack L.
Lakewood Ranch, FL
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Punctual, friendly, and completed service in a reasonable time.
Punctual, friendly, and completed the work in a very reasonable time.
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service visit. It is always our goal to provide a 5 star service experience. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

Wimauma, FL
Communication
When setting up for my service appt. I requested to get my butler service done at the same time. But I was told over the phone that the service is done only during the work week even though I had my last service done on a Saturday. Later at my service appt. was told it can be done on Saturday mornings. Now I have to take time out of my work week to get in for the butler service before this month expires being I work 6 days a week three weeks a month and last Saturday was my one off. Not to happy about this lack of communication between service dept. and the appt. schedulers.

Thank you your business and the 5-Star rating. I apologize for the inconvenience in scheduling your auto butler. Please feel free to speak directly to a service advisor next time and we will be sure to accommodate you. We look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

RD
Ronald D.
Ellenton, FL
hyundai service
took less time then quoted, free car wash, friendly

Thank you your business and the 5-Star rating. We look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

Sarasota, FL
Quick and Professional
Quick oil and filter change with a low tire. They found a nail and fixed it for a fair price. It didn't even take longer than normal for the extra fix. Service also got me in for an appointment same day which was impressive. I'm very satisfied with this visit.

Awesome service
The service I receives is always GREAT. ROBERTO IS THE BEST,very professional and knowledgible. Make sure he is recognized.

MK
Mary K.
Lakewood Ranch, FL
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Mark Phillips was very courteous & helpful
He understood I needed transportation to continue working & I was low on cash due to all the needed work I was having done to my car. He arranged for a courtesy car. I didn’t need to ask he just arranged it. I was very impressed

Janet M.
High Five
This is my 1st Hyundai Sonata, I will definitely buy another one. Gettel is very easy to work with, service dept always courteous and on time.
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 04/16/2019

Donald H.
Quick efficient service
I enjoy the atmosphere while I wait

Donna M.
Very clean

Marion P.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
You pay attention to my wishes
Everyone was professional and caring

Thank you for your kind words and the 5-Star rating. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Poor customer service
Service department has poor customer service. They do not call their customers to update them on the status of their vehicles. They just leave for the day and keep your vehicle extra day(s).

Thank you for taking the time to rate your recent service appointment. I apologize that we did not deliver the 5-Star experience that we strive to give each and every customer. We appreciate your business and hope to prove our commitment on your next service visit here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

WF
Wanda F.
Parrish, FL
Unsatisfied
The service guys did a great job but I was less than happy with other services. You have no transportation to take a person to work and there was no vehicle available for me to use. Not convenient for working class people. I am single and had to ask a co- worker to go out of her way to take me back and forth. I didn’t want to wait to have it serviced on a Saturday because I had 2 episodes of it not wanting to start. I didn’t want to take a chance on being stranded with it. I was told it was possibly the recall on some software that was causing the problem. Lease is up in November and I am not sure Gellel will get my business.

We appreciate your business and your feedback. I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during the service visit. I will share your concerns regarding alternate transportation with our management team. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction and we hope to prove that commitment to you on your next service appointment.

John S.
Sun City Center, FL
Car service
Service performed on schedule

Thank you for your business and the 5-Star rating. We look forward to serving you again when your vehicle requires attention here at Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it.

Steven S.
Wimauma, FL
04/13/2019 Category: Service
great service
great service
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 04/13/2019

Jennifer M.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Not as good as they used to be
Ice typed a novel and you want more?

Our technician certainly shouldn't have left a tool in your vehicle and I do apologize for that. I would welcome the opportunity to speak with you regarding your steering coupler. Unfortunately at 135,000 miles Hyundai will not allow me to replace it under warranty, however perhaps we could assist you in a discounted price. Please feel free to reach out to me.

We hope to show you our commitment to high customer satisfaction on your next visit to Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood.

2012 Hyundai Veracruz
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Good service with competent employees
They are efficient, polite and did the repair in a timely manor.

James D.
n/a
none
JILL G., Service Manager from Gettel Hyundai of Lakewood responded on 04/12/2019

Jurgen W.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Not happy
Dropped off my car for an oil change and to check on a loose driver side mirror. After hours of waiting they told me the mirror needs to be replaced for $370. I got my car back and i found the mirror on my passenger seat. Walked back in and asked what happened? Answer was well to check the mirror we had to take it off and it broke more and cant be put back in place. Ok so now i asked isn't there anything you can do like glue it? Nope so i drove without driver side mirror home. Called Autozone in palmetto, stoped by there and they fixed the mirror for $7. They could also not believe that Hyundai would let me drive without it. For me the last time with Hyundai.