Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5Overall Rating 4.44/5rating 4.44

Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5rating 4.799998
Overall Rating 2.3/5Overall Rating 2.3/5rating 2.3rating 2.3rating 2.3

11/09/2018 Category: Service
Service contract is bogus
Besides the staff who were super professional and personable, I would not recommend buying the service contact they offer.
Jimmy Y., Parts and Service Director from Gilroy Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Your feedback is important to us. Please feel free to contact me, I would like to help you with the cab ride.

2017 Hyundai Azera
11/08/2018 Category: Service
First Service
As scheduled
Jimmy Y., Parts and Service Director from Gilroy Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.

Kay S.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Wheel Alignment
Wheel alignment service was performed as scheduled withing the estimated time. Very satisfied with the results.
Jimmy Y., Parts and Service Director from Gilroy Hyundai responded on 11/06/2018

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers

Joseph S.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
We moved to Gilroy 3 years ago and have been using Gilroy Hyundai since then. They understand our needs and are willing to work with us for them.
Jimmy Y., Parts and Service Director from Gilroy Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thanks for the kind words and the 5 Stars!

Kathryn S.
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Service crew
Jimmy and his crew handle me error of locking the keys in care quickly, and then got to servicing my car.

Jimmy took the effort to explain what he recommended be done for my low mileage 2013, and explained what he

thought should be done next time assuming putting similar mileage on it.

I was to see that new owner's were treating me with the same respect as previous owners did.

Thanks

Wayne Schwacofer
Jimmy Y., Parts and Service Director from Gilroy Hyundai responded on 10/31/2018

Thank you very much for kind words and the 5 stars.

Robert R.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/30/2018 Category: Service
2016 Hyundai Servicing
I took in my car for servicing, it was quick and easy. Within a few hours it was ready to go. Good job!
Jimmy Y., Parts and Service Director from Gilroy Hyundai responded on 10/30/2018

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers

RF
Robert F.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
10/23/2018 Category: Service
60,000 mile service
Great speedy service. Staff is friendly and courteous. All is now ship/shape with my Veloster.
Jimmy Y., Parts and Service Director from Gilroy Hyundai responded on 10/23/2018

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.

10/23/2018 Category: Service
Won’t be returning
If you have to pay for your services, they’ll be much more accommodating. The work I needed done was covered under warranty and I didn’t get the same treatment as I did when I had to pay. They didn’t provide a rental (for which they had my car for 4 days) and then had me running circles to pick up and return it.They weren’t rude to me, but I definitely didn’t get the feeling I was a priority customer. Overall disappointed.

Hello,

I'm sorry you felt that weren't a priority. Taking into consideration of the diagnosis and locating parts, I would expect the repair time to be two to three days. The manufacture controls any rental provisions. Unfortunately we do not have a car washer and have taken down any offers at this time in our advertising. Please allow me to contact you to discuss your visit, I would like to earn you business back.

10/22/2018 Category: Service
Great Job!!!
staff are friendly and accomodating.
Jimmy Y., Parts and Service Director from Gilroy Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you so much for the great review.

JE
Julio E.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Gracias
Good personality and nice cervice tks again!!!

Thank you for the 5 stars.

GG
Grant G.
Salinas, CA
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Customer Service
Tina the Service Advisor was friendly and took good care of what I needed to get my vehicle serviced. She was very helpful to me and got me out of there less than an hour. Thanks Tina!!
Jimmy Y., Parts and Service Director from Gilroy Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.

2009 Hyundai Genesis
10/16/2018 Category: Service
75,000 mi. service
The time required to service my Hyundai Genesis was as promised. Work was thorough.
Jimmy Y., Parts and Service Director from Gilroy Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

We appreciate your positive feedback.

Judy M.
Watsonville, CA
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Great people and great service
Welcome environment, great employees and service.

We are glad your experience was a positive one.

MA
Michael A.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Warranty work
The work was completed satisfactorily.
Jimmy Y., Parts and Service Director from Gilroy Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey. Please let us know what we can do in the future to improve your service experience.

Sylvia C.
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Great
Good customer service

We are so glad your experience here was a positive one.

WW
William W.
Mill Valley, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/02/2018 Category: Service
This is a family atmosphere
I am actually sending 2 colleagues down to get new IONIQs like mine!
Jimmy Y., Parts and Service Director from Gilroy Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

We couldn't ask for a better endorsement.

09/28/2018 Category: Service
Service Beyond & Above
The pricing is fair, the service is always excellent, the staff is friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I wouldn't trust my car with another dealer. I tried one closer to work and was sorely disappointed. Gilroy Hyundai treats me like a VIP. They always take my car, even when I don't have an appointment.
Jimmy Y., Parts and Service Director from Gilroy Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for the kind words, glad were there for you.

Theresa B.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Services
Jimmy at Gilroy Hyundai was excellent! Awesome customer service and kept me in the loop about all my cars needs! Thank you!!
Jimmy Y., Parts and Service Director from Gilroy Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Your kind words are much appreciated.

09/26/2018 Category: Service
Great Hyundai Service
I have been pleased with my Hyundai Sonata and my local dealer. I will go back.
Jimmy Y., Parts and Service Director from Gilroy Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.

Maria C.
Seaside, CA
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Tina is the best
We always have a great experience at Gilroy Hyundai. Tina makes everything cool and easy. She knows what she’s doing and she’s got excellent customer service skills.
Jimmy Y., Parts and Service Director from Gilroy Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thanks for the 5 stars.