Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43

Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5Overall Rating 4.799998/5rating 4.799998
Overall Rating 2.3/5Overall Rating 2.3/5rating 2.3rating 2.3rating 2.3

VD
Victoria D.
2016 Hyundai Accent
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Car service
Friendly caring going the extra mile
Jimmy Y., Parts and Service Director from Gilroy Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars.

Dawn B.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Personable customer service
The entire staff at customer service is super personable and take the time to get to know their customers. Very family friendly oriented group. Very detail oriented on Feedback for work that needs to be done on my car as well as a quote to go with each line item. Helps me to stay on budget but make sure that my car is running at its full capacity. Looking forward to getting at least 300,000 miles on my car so the service team is going to have to put up with me. LOL. They ROCK!!!

When our customers leave here happy, that makes us happy.

NA
Natalie A.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Great place to do business with.
I like the friendly people that have waited on me they all make me feel welcome. I especially like the lady that signs e in for my maintenance work. She is very friendly
Jimmy Y., Parts and Service Director from Gilroy Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Your kind words are much appreciated.

Steven W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Don’t care attitude
Have purchased three new Hyundai’s here in over the past few years. New sales department has a very “don’t give a crap” attitude and service department seems unknowledgable and uncaring. They are unacceptably slow.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We are a small dealership and had to have the local parts store deliver the oil. We try to keep a good stock of inventory for all of our customers needs. Please feel free to contact me directly if I can help you in the future.

Sincerly,

Julie S.
2014 Hyundai Accent
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Love this place!!!
I’ve been bringing my Hyundai back to the dealership I purchased it from. They have never let me down. All my service experiences have been awesome!

Thank you so much for the great review.

09/16/2018 Category: Service
appointment are easily available and work is done timely
Work well done although they could lean the car a little better from inside

Your feedback to very valuable to our dealership.

Morgan Hill, CA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Retired
Efficient and pleasant staff. My service was performed quickly and explained to me what was done.
Jimmy Y., Parts and Service Director from Gilroy Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

We are glad your experience was a positive one.

09/11/2018 Category: Service
I was in and out of there within 1 hour.
Jimmy Y., Parts and Service Director from Gilroy Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thanks for the great review.

San Martin, CA
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Gilroy Hyundai
They took my car in for service an hour early and completed the work in a short time. Everyone was friendly.
Jimmy Y., Parts and Service Director from Gilroy Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

We always appreciate positive feedback from our customers.

Soquel, CA
09/05/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Very friendly, caring
Jimmy Y., Parts and Service Director from Gilroy Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Thank you for the very kind words and taking the time to fill out the survey.

AA
Ana A.
Fast service
Jimmy Y., Parts and Service Director from Gilroy Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey.

Mario M.
Corona, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
09/04/2018 Category: Service
tina was very accomodating and nice.
excellent service. no complaints.

We are glad your experience here was a positive one.

1st Service for new car - Sunny
I was welcomed by Tina who was multi-tasking. She's really good. Jimmy and team explained what service my car was going to have and recommendations for the next visit. It's unfortunate that the dealership does not have a detailer on hand to have washed up the car. This is something I've always expected when receiving service from the dealership.

Your feedback is very valuable to our dealership, and I hope on your next visit we can accommodate you on the car wash.

2012 Hyundai Elantra To
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Jimmy and pete

Your kind words are much appreciated.

MT
Mark T.
Hollister, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Service availability is terrible
Very difficult to get service done on my car. No availability and scheduling takes weeks.
Jimmy Y., Parts and Service Director from Gilroy Hyundai responded on 08/28/2018

Hello Mark,

Thanks for taking the time to speak with me. I spoke with my staff and we will do a better job on communicating with our customers on the pick up time. And we are working hard to increase out staff to better suit our customers needs.

Thanks,

2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Excellent workmanship and in a timely manner
Jimmy Y., Parts and Service Director from Gilroy Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

When your customers leave here happy, that make us happy.

BW
BILL W.
Mill Valley, CA
08/24/2018
Perfect car buying experience
After 4 weeks of searching, a colleague directed me to Majid Salid, the owner at Gilroy Honda, and I am sure grateful for it. Majid had a 6th sense about exactly what I needed, and sales specialist Shadeeda Ali handled everything perfectly. I just drove to San Diego in my new Ioniq, fully loaded with all my tools and gear, averaging 56.2mpg! They made it happen for me! Great place, wonderful people.
Jimmy Y., Parts and Service Director from Gilroy Hyundai responded on 08/24/2018
  1. Thank you for the kind words.

David L.
Hollister, CA
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
08/17/2018 Category: Service
3rd time a charm
Very helpful in getting repair for leaking valve gasket, that has now been replaced 3 times, covered for no cost. First time repaired as part of recall, 2nd time I had to pay about half of the cost. This time number 3 Gilroy Hyundai got ok to do full repair for no cost to me, they even got my 50 dollar deductible waived. Very good service ans customer care provided by staff here.
Jimmy Y., Parts and Service Director from Gilroy Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

Thank for the kind words, we're happy when our clients are happy

Morgan Hill, CA
08/15/2018 Category: Service
They were accommodating to my timing request
Jimmy Y., Parts and Service Director from Gilroy Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

Thanks for positive response and kind feedback.

Salinas, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service, friendly receptionist
Bought my vehicle there in 2014 and have received excellent service each time. People are very friendly.
Jimmy Y., Parts and Service Director from Gilroy Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

We are so glad you had a positive experience here and thanks for the feedback.