Overall Rating 4.57895/5Overall Rating 4.57895/5Overall Rating 4.57895/5Overall Rating 4.57895/5rating 4.57895
Overall Rating 2.21053/5Overall Rating 2.21053/5rating 2.21053rating 2.21053rating 2.21053

Troy, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Friendly staff with attentive service
From start (making the appointment online at a convenient time) to finish (quick complete service), Glassman ensures the experience is positive.

2015 Hyundai Genesis
the employees
customer friendly, timeliness of service and detailed explanations when problems arise.

PB
Peggy B.
Walled Lake, MI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Best Service Department Ever
Great team in the service department which also reflects great leadership.

2005 Hyundai Santa Fe

West Bloomfield, MI
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Always wonderful service
Marcy was
Extremely helpful and service complete on time as always
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you Beth for your review. We always appreciate your business and look forward to your every visit

10/19/2018 Category: Service
Very happy with my service
The service that I received was great! I was informed of what was going on with my car. The customer service lady great, very courteous and friendly. She also attended to my concerns and questions.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you so very much for your review! We appreciate your business and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Have a great weekend!

Tracey M.
Farmington, MI
10/18/2018
My recent service experience w/MARCI
My 2nd visit. I did not want to return. After my service this week, I am happy to say this visit was a complete turnaround. EVERYBODY was friendly, polite, & helpful. Marci is AWESOME!!! She is the ultimate service advisor. Here's why, as a female, she never doubted me, was well informed, prompt, friendly, & kept me up to date w/o me trying to get info. She hooked me up w/rental service asap AND got my car back to me asap. She totally understands the importance of a woman having a safe car
. I would also like to thank the gentleman (I think he was a Glassman) that entered the waiting room to visit w/another customer's dog & not only acknowledged me, he was gracious enough to inquire if I had a dog too, & gifted me w/a pet dish & toy! Sometimes it's the little things that add up to keeping a customer. My dog has not put his toy down, & I love the bowl w/dogs in a car. TY Mr. Glassman for going a step above. Now I feel confidence in returning for service on my Hyundai. Hey Marci, ty for the hug too!!!!
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for your raving review! We appreciate your business and its customers like you that help us continue to try harder.
Have an awesome weekend!

10/17/2018 Category: Service
M. Roberson
The customer service is outstanding
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you so very much for your review! We look forward to helping with your vehicles needs in the future. Have a wonderful day!

West Bloomfield, MI
2014 Hyundai Azera
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Glassman is great.
I always get a friendly reception and great service.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you so very much for your review! We apprecite your business and look forward to working with you in the future.

Mark B.
Southfield, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/16/2018 Category: Service
5 Star Service!
Love the Service Department @ Glassman Hyundai Southfield! Everyone is very courteous and professional! Marcy (hope I am spelling her name right) is Awesome! She truly represents Glassman Hyundai well with her professionalism, her beautiful spirit and awesome personality!
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you so much for your review, Mark! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to working with you in the future. Have a lovely day!

RE
Ronnie E.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/13/2018 Category: Service
It is obvious that great customer service is a priority.
Very satisfied customer, as usual.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Good morning, Ronnie. Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback! We look forward to working with you in the future. Have a lovely week!

Kameeca M.
Clinton Township, MI
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Great come back😊😊😊
Great follow up on getting things straight. Definitely returning back for next maintenance service. Thank you Stephanie and Trevor.

1st time
Service was quick, but didn’t replace my service sticker or my service reminder on the car.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. I look forward to seeing you this evening to reset your light and bring you a new sticker.

PH
Pamela H.
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Problem was not solved I believe the technician work hard at it but I still hear the same noise I heard when I brought it in
My review I did like most of the service I received my problem is I'm still hearing the same noise I heard when I brought it in the service that I did pay for it was needed but the problem that I had was not resolved I need to bring it back again and I'm concerned about getting charged even more money.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and appreciate you speaking with us and are eager to resolve your concerns

Mildred W.
they are very friendly
Answer all your concerns you feel comfortable
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Good morning, Mildred! Thank you so much for your review. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Have a wonderful week!

Darlene C.
Change
I would have like for my car to be looked at and to see if any maintenance needed to be done. Not what recommended from the company. What was actually needed. Check the vehicle, I told them a maintenance check. I was given a oil change, no one said this check out ok , this was low, this need change or everything check out ok.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for your feedback, Darlene. We hope you have a wonderful week!

GM
George M.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Service representative was very helpful regarding my visit for oil change, checked for upcoming maintenance and estimated charge. Work was completed on time and matched initial cost quote. Very efficient as usual!
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Good morning, George! Thank you so much for your feedback. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future. Have a great week!

Jacqueline M.
Southfield, MI
2005 Hyundai Xg350
10/11/2018 Category: Service
The wheel cap on my right front wheel is missing.There were greasy marks on my glove box
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for your feedback, Jaqueline. Have a wonderful weekend!

SK
Shane K.
Clarkston, MI
Great job!
It was great!
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Good morning, Shane! Thank you so much for your review. We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Have a great weekend!

10/10/2018 Category: Service
Good service.
I'd recommend glassman.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Good morning! Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it. We look forward to working with you in the future! Have a great weekend.

Troy, MI
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Not worth my time and money here.
Needs reasonable prices and fast service
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for speaking with me in regards to your concerns, we appreciate your business