( 1911 Reviews )

Overall Rating 4.652775/5Overall Rating 4.652775/5Overall Rating 4.652775/5Overall Rating 4.652775/5rating 4.652775
Overall Rating 2.15278/5Overall Rating 2.15278/5rating 2.15278rating 2.15278rating 2.15278

BD

MF
Mary F.
Ann Arbor, MI
11/08/2019 Category: Service
I like the service.and the people that works there. Very friendly
I would only let glassman Hyundai service my car
Mike W. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

We appreciate your business

West Bloomfield, MI
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Very good service and followup
Very good service. Provided replacement vehicle during repair process.
Mike W. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 11/09/2019

IW
India W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/07/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
I had an oil change done 11/04/19 Mitchell was great! He was so polite. My vehicle was ready & washed in a timely fashion.
Ask for Mitchell for your next service.
Mike W. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 11/08/2019

Thank you for your review!!!!

GG
Gary G.
Madison Heights, MI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Service department
I had a great experience, from write up to picking up my car.

Thank you Mr. Gold, we appreciate your business

Curtis S.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
11/03/2019 Category: Service
Genesis Rep is good
Glassman now has a Genesis representative who facilitates repairs on Genesis vehicles.

My last experience was good. The actual cost of the repair was less than the estimate.
Mike W. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

We appreciate your business. Thank you

Rudine G.
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Personnel friendly and helpful. Most times wait for service of vehicle is fast.
Mike W. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your business

Stuart B.
Farmington Hills, MI
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
Mike W. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you, we look forward to your visit

DF
Debbie F.
Berkley, MI
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Service Rep
Marci my service rep went WELL AND BEYOND to get my car fixed. She is a great asset to Glassman Service department.
Mike W. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you, we appreciate your business

Lisa B.
Southfield, MI
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Parts &Service
Customer Service means Everything!
Mike the Service Manager, called me personally to follow-up to make sure I was satisfied with the service.
Mike W. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you Lisa, I'm glad we were able to help you

CJ
Charles J.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
2002 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Glassman Motors
Cole the sign-in man at service is very helpful and goes beyond to help the customer.
Charles Johnson
Mike W. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you, we appreciate your business

RJ
Renee J.
10/24/2019 Category: Service
The Glassman family are excellent in customer service❤
👌

Beverly Hills, MI
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service as usual!
I came in for a 90,000 mile maintenance - spark plugs, fluid flushes, oil/filter changes. It took about 4 hours, but they were kind enough to give me a loaner vehicle while I waited. My car is running great so far after 1.5 weeks, no issues. The cost seemed a bit high at first, but they gave a break down of labor and parts to show what I was paying for, which is much appreciated. My service agent was professional and personable and kept me updated on the progress my vehicle maintenance.

Chandra M.
Farmington, MI
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Service at glassman
quick and reliable service
Mike W. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

We look forward to your next visit

West Bloomfield, MI
2019 Hyundai Sonata
7500 Service
They serviced my car in a timely manner. Wish the first 25,000 miles of service was free like Toyota.

AR
Andy R.
Farmington Hills, MI
Glassman Service is the Best
Great service department to bring your Hyundai. Short wait times for an oil change and tire rotation service (about an hour). Definitely bang for buck value especially when you throw in free WiFi, donuts, bagel and coffee. Thank you so much Glassman for the great value, excellent, professional, courteous and expeditious service. I will definitely always bring my car in for service at your dealership.

Warren, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Good Service
Good Service, Good Value. Overall good experience

Repair done timely
Went in for a check light and they found the problem and fixed it on the spot. Didn't have to keep my car and it was completed relatively quick.

We appreciate your business

FA
Flossie A.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Excellent service repair
I had arrived at 8:15 am to the service department to receive an oil change, replace an A/C controller, and check my navigation date and time. I had received an estimated completion time of 10:45 am, yet my service repair was completed an hour and 15 mins before that time. I was ecstatic!! Usually, I have to wait so long, that I would get a ride home, then return several hours when my vehicle was done. I told the manager, Mike, that was impressive. It may have been because he got rid of his previous employees and hired the best, such as Terrell M., whom had checked on me in the waiting area and seen that my vehicle was ready in time.
Mike W. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you so much for your kind words, we appreciate your business

Madison Heights, MI