Oak Park, MI
2009 Hyundai Elantra
01/12/2021 Category: Service
Arlene Zimberg
Very good service I will go back for service. Very nice personal. I will recommend there service
Dave D. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 01/13/2021

Thank you so much for the great review.  We appreciate you and your business.

Dave Davis
Service Director
248-372-5210

RJ
Renee J.
Detroit, MI
12/20/2020 Category: Service
You're wonderful staff of course.
Well my friends and family and colleagues do not drive a Hyundai everybody drives Jeep Chrysler Ford GM that's their choice my choice is the Hyundai.
MF
mike f. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 01/06/2021

Thank you Renee... nice conversation.. appreciate your business... Happy Holidays

Miriam D.
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/11/2020 Category: Service
Great place to service your Auto nerds
Great place to service your Auto
Dave D. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 12/14/2020

Thank you so much for the amazing review!

VE
Valarie E.
Lathrup Village, MI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
12/11/2020 Category: Service
I have always gotten excellent service when I took my car for service,

12/10/2020 Category: Service
Good experience.
The staff are always professional.
Michael G., GM from Glassman Hyundai responded on 12/11/2020

Thank you for bringing this to my attention and taking the time to talk to me on the phone. Looking forward to assisting you on your next visit.

Michael Glassman

11/30/2020 Category: Service
nice treatment
treated like family
Dave D. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 12/04/2020

Thank you so much for the great review.  We appreciate you and your business.

FW
Felicia W.
Warren, MI
11/27/2020 Category: Service
Glassman
I would highly recommend this draletship.
Dave D. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 12/04/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review.  We appreciate it!

SR
Scott R.
11/25/2020
Best experience I have had in leasing a vehicle
I have purchased and leased many vehicles but this was the best experience I have ever had! I met Crystal initially and she was awesome in helping me find a vehicle for my son. We were interested in the Hyundai Kona. Shawn the sales manager introduced himself and told me about the amazing lease deals that they had and we were able to work out a deal the very next day. Dave the finance manager was great as well. Selling is not always about the numbers, it's how you were treated and never did I feel pressured into buying something. I truly felt like a part of their family! I will be recommending them to everyone I know and will continue to go there for future cars. Amazing experience!
Dave D. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 12/04/2020

Thank you for the amazing review!  Our team appreciates the postive feedback!

Oak Park, MI
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/20/2020 Category: Service
Recall
Very friendly staff. Had a wonderful experience dealing with Manager Mike. Was in and out in an hour as promised.
Dave D. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. Our entire team at Glassman appreciates your business.

SL
Sang L.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/19/2020 Category: Service
good service in time and friendly environment
Dave D. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 11/23/2020

Thank you very much for the amazing review.  Our entire team at Glassman appreciates your business.

Michael W.
Livonia, MI
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/23/2020 Category: Service
Try their best. They are always improving their service to make you happy.
All issues corrected before I left the dealership. I appreciate the coupon.

11/10/2020 Category: Service
Good but incomplete
Dave D. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 11/11/2020

Good Morning Michael.  As per our conversation this morning we will continue with onsite training and coaching.  We appreciate your commentary to help us build our team.

CT
Charles T.
Keego Harbor, MI
11/05/2020
Customer service
Shonda in the service department is a true asset to your company. From the initial contact through the completion of the work completed, she was knowledgeable and courteous. We are totally satisfied and grateful for the service provided.
Dave D. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 11/09/2020

Thank you for the wonderful survey.  We appreciate your business.

Southfield, MI
2008 Hyundai Elantra
11/02/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change
had to go in because I saw my car was ready and no one told me
Dave D. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 11/03/2020

Thank you for the wonderful review.  We appreciate your feedback as we are constantly working on our processes.

YY
Young Y.
Detroit, MI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Not friendly
I booked oil change at web site, it was showing the cost for oil change without tire rotation was $29.99 so I booked. But when my wife went to dealer, they requested to show discount coupon, my wife called me and I spoke with service staff but they were insisting that coupon should be presented. Later they charged almost $100 for oil change, labor and air filter. I will never buy Hyundai car. so disappointed.
Dave D. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 10/22/2020

I apologize we did not live up to your expectation.  We strive for our customers to have a wonderful service experience on every visit.  Please contact me personally as I would love to have a chance to regain your confidence.

Dave Davis
Service Director
248-354-3300

Mary P.
Plymouth, MI
10/15/2020
Excellent Experience
Crystal turned around a frustrating COVID car buying quest elsewhere (plural) into a focused, easy, organized, timely and successful end to our quest. She even delivered the car to our home. Crystal is a good listener, incorporates your particular parameters, finds the answer to your questions and definitely looks out for your best interest while being very conscientious, understanding and personable. With Glassman's having Subaru, Kia and Hyundai right next door to each other, we were able to compare the Subaru Ascent, the Kia Telluride and the Hyundai Palisade. Once we decided on the Palisade with the options we required, Crystal enabled us to purchase the car immediately. Quite an accomplishment during COVID. Thank you, Crystal.
Dave D. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 10/28/2020

Thank you so much for the wonderful review.  We appreciate your business.

John H.
Rochester, MI
10/13/2020
Great Hyundai dealership! Very friendly staff!
I very glad to have gone to Glassman Hyundai to lease our Kona SUV. From the moment I arrived in the showroom, I was greeted and they set me up with Randy. He is a great Salesmen, who is friendly and very knowledgeable. Shawn the sales manager went out of his way to get me the price I wanted. Great dealership, will definitely come back for our next vehicle purchase.
ST
SHAWN T. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 10/15/2020

Thank for taking the time to give us a review of your experience working with us at Glassman Hyundai. We truly appreciate you and your family's time and business!