Overall Rating 4.5660364/5Overall Rating 4.5660364/5Overall Rating 4.5660364/5Overall Rating 4.5660364/5rating 4.5660364
Overall Rating 2.20755/5Overall Rating 2.20755/5rating 2.20755rating 2.20755rating 2.20755

GH
Gerald H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Convenience to home
Service manager was good.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you choosing Glassman for your maintenance needs.
We look forward to your next visit

AW
Alvenia W.
08/18/2018 Category: Service
I was informed about the service of my vehicle and the staff was friendly and polite.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit here at Glassman

Bingham Farms, MI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Once again a satisfied customer
Derek Samp, as always, was great!
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit.

2005 Hyundai Tucson
08/17/2018 Category: Service
13 years
Needing car care has been non-stressful.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your continued business!

MJ
Michael J.
Potterville, MI
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Over and above
The service people had our vehicle for 3 months trying to repair an electrical problem. They gave us a car to drive while they tried everything in their power to repair ours. These folks kept us up to date on everything they were doing. They were very patient and worked with Hyundai engineers to repair our vehicle. The final solution was to replace the complete wiring harness. The cost plus the age of the vehicle prohibited the added investment.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your continued business and always look forward to seeing you both!!

EL
Elizabeth L.
Croswell, MI
2014 Hyundai Accent
Keep you on the road
Regular maintenance is important to keep you moving. The service team at Glassman are great. They know the car they know what it needs and when it needs it. My service consultant is able to answer all my questions
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your continued business and we always look forward to your visits!

Dearborn Heights, MI
Excellent!
Super quick service!
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and time. We look forward to your next visit!

Friendly Staff
The staff was very accommodating to my service needs for my vehicle and did it in a timely matter.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your time and business.

Rolenia B.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Accident Repairs
Glassman worked with my insurance company to make sure all necessary repairs were made. My car was just like new when it was returned
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for your review!!
We appreciate your time and business here at Glassman Auto.

We look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again and have a great day!

GB
Gabby B.
Madison Heights, MI
2012 Hyundai Veloster
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Service Staff, Service Sub Par
Took my car in for an oil change and ended up with a cooling system leak. First the cooling system was most likely by fault but was not leaking when I took the car in. Service ordered parts, and 3 days later my car is ready. On my drive home the car overheated and blew steam from the vents. Had the car towed back to Glassman. The problem was air pockets in the the cooling system. I watch enough velocity channel to even know this. Never got an explanation on why this system was not checked properly before returning to the customer. Big service mistake. Car has been fine since the second visit, but I am now uncertain if I will have my car serviced at Glassman again.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thank you for your review.  I am addressing all your concerns and appreciate you as a customer.

EW
Eric W.
Waterford, MI
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Customer service automobile review
Friendly and professional atmosphere.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your time and business here at Glassman Auto!

We look forward to working with you in the future! Thank you again and have a great day!

Larry B.
Wayne, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Survey
The professionalism nd gorgeousness of the ppl in the Glassman Hyundai service dept towards me.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you and your time here at Glassman Auto.
We look forward to your next visit. Thank you and have a great day!

Julian M.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Thanks but don’t try to upcharge me for every problem i list
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you speaking with us and we look forward to your next visit.

SP
Sri P.
Farmington, MI
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff
Friendly staff and great service with multiple pricing options.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for your review!! We appreciate your time and business here at Glassman Auto.

Rochester, MI
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Warranty work review
The warranty work was accomplished satisfactorily within a few hours after the dealership received the parts. Ordering the parts took several weeks. A free car rental was offered during this ordering period due to safety recall but I declined.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and have addressed your concerns with the staff.

West Bloomfield, MI
08/08/2018 Category: Service
We reached a better understanding on both sides.
I believe all things were resolved to both our satisfaction.

08/08/2018 Category: Service
Glass Hyundai should look and see what Feldman Hyundai servive has to offer.
Feldman Hyundai and Glassman Hyundai recommend oil changes are quite different in terms of next oil change.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you speaking with us in regards to your concerns.

LA
Linda A.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great customer service!
Hyundai always give exceptional customer service, especially Trevor!! Thank you!!
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for your review!! We appreciate your time and business here at Glassman Auto!

We look forward to working with you again in the future and hope you have a wonderful day! Thanks again!

2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Marcy was very helpful, and kept me informed of the issues causing my car's problem and progress toward correcting the problem. She was also helpful in obtaining a rental car when the repairs could not be completed in a day.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your time and business here at Glassman Auto!

We look forward to working with you in the future! Thanks again, and have a great day!

David S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/06/2018 Category: Service
fast and courteous service
Glassman Hyundai makes getting auto service easy. Work is done in a timely way. I have never had a problem with work I have had done there. Service representatives are always courteous and helpful.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for your review! We Appreciate your time and business here at Glassman Auto!

We look forward to working with you in the future! Thank you and have a great day!

Josef S.
West Bloomfield, MI
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/06/2018 Category: Service
GREAT SEVICE
LIKE THIS DEALERSHIP SERVICES.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for being pleased with our services!

We look forward to working with you in the future, thank you again and have a great day!