Overall Rating 4.5660364/5Overall Rating 4.5660364/5Overall Rating 4.5660364/5Overall Rating 4.5660364/5rating 4.5660364
Overall Rating 2.20755/5Overall Rating 2.20755/5rating 2.20755rating 2.20755rating 2.20755

EL
Elizabeth L.
Croswell, MI
2014 Hyundai Accent
Keep you on the road
Regular maintenance is important to keep you moving. The service team at Glassman are great. They know the car they know what it needs and when it needs it. My service consultant is able to answer all my questions

Dearborn Heights, MI
Excellent!
Super quick service!

Friendly Staff
The staff was very accommodating to my service needs for my vehicle and did it in a timely matter.

Rolenia B.
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Accident Repairs
Glassman worked with my insurance company to make sure all necessary repairs were made. My car was just like new when it was returned
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for your review!!
We appreciate your time and business here at Glassman Auto.

We look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks again and have a great day!

EW
Eric W.
Waterford, MI
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Customer service automobile review
Friendly and professional atmosphere.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your time and business here at Glassman Auto!

We look forward to working with you in the future! Thank you again and have a great day!

Larry B.
Wayne, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Survey
The professionalism nd gorgeousness of the ppl in the Glassman Hyundai service dept towards me.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for your review! We appreciate you and your time here at Glassman Auto.
We look forward to your next visit. Thank you and have a great day!

Julian M.
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Thanks but don’t try to upcharge me for every problem i list
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you speaking with us and we look forward to your next visit.

SP
Sri P.
Farmington, MI
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Great service and friendly staff
Friendly staff and great service with multiple pricing options.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for your review!! We appreciate your time and business here at Glassman Auto.

Rochester, MI
2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
08/09/2018 Category: Service
Warranty work review
The warranty work was accomplished satisfactorily within a few hours after the dealership received the parts. Ordering the parts took several weeks. A free car rental was offered during this ordering period due to safety recall but I declined.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and have addressed your concerns with the staff.

West Bloomfield, MI
08/08/2018 Category: Service
We reached a better understanding on both sides.
I believe all things were resolved to both our satisfaction.

08/08/2018 Category: Service
Glass Hyundai should look and see what Feldman Hyundai servive has to offer.
Feldman Hyundai and Glassman Hyundai recommend oil changes are quite different in terms of next oil change.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you speaking with us in regards to your concerns.

LA
Linda A.
Great customer service!
Hyundai always give exceptional customer service, especially Trevor!! Thank you!!
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for your review!! We appreciate your time and business here at Glassman Auto!

We look forward to working with you again in the future and hope you have a wonderful day! Thanks again!

2016 Hyundai Sonata Plu
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Satisfied customer
Marcy was very helpful, and kept me informed of the issues causing my car's problem and progress toward correcting the problem. She was also helpful in obtaining a rental car when the repairs could not be completed in a day.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you so much for your review! We really appreciate your time and business here at Glassman Auto!

We look forward to working with you in the future! Thanks again, and have a great day!

David S.
fast and courteous service
Glassman Hyundai makes getting auto service easy. Work is done in a timely way. I have never had a problem with work I have had done there. Service representatives are always courteous and helpful.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for your review! We Appreciate your time and business here at Glassman Auto!

We look forward to working with you in the future! Thank you and have a great day!

Josef S.
West Bloomfield, MI
2015 Hyundai Genesis
GREAT SEVICE
LIKE THIS DEALERSHIP SERVICES.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/07/2018

Thank you for being pleased with our services!

We look forward to working with you in the future, thank you again and have a great day!

Huntington Woods, MI
REVISED RATING IS 5*
I must apologize to Glassman Hyundai for my original review which was based on my misunderstanding of the circumstances. After taking the opportunity to speak with the service personnel, it was clear to me that their service was more than adequate; in fact the accommodations provided were very generous. I just didn't have my facts right, and they were very polite in explaining the situation. I appreciate the follow up phone call .

Gotta do better / faster
Three hour oil change. Enough said.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate speaking with you this afternoon in regards to the miscommunication with your daughters visit.

Michele B.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Michele B
Service technician went over and beyond to find a part to repair my car.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/04/2018

Thank you for your review and kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit

Tina S.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Awesome service
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your time and business here at Glassman Auto! Glad you appreciated our service here.

We look forward to working with you in the future. Thank you and have a great day!

MJ
Mary J.
08/02/2018 Category: Service
High performance the maintenance that I do 4 my car.
💘 my Santa Fe the performance that the car gives me
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for your review!

We appreciate your time and business here at Glassman auto! We look forward to working with you in the future!

Thanks again, and have a great day!

Shawn C.
Farmington, MI
2016 Hyundai Veloster
08/02/2018 Category: Service
Emily in service and Kelly at the body shop
They were friendly fast and very helpful Thanks again
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for your review.
We appreciate your time and businesss here at Glassman Auto!

We look forward to working with you in the future,thanks again and have a great day!

Sayyed S.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great job!
They really take care of the customer.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

Thank you for your review!!
We appreciate your time and business with Glassman Auto!

We look forward to working with you in the future, thanks again and have a great day!