Overall Rating 4.6153854/5Overall Rating 4.6153854/5Overall Rating 4.6153854/5Overall Rating 4.6153854/5rating 4.6153854
Overall Rating 2.16923/5Overall Rating 2.16923/5rating 2.16923rating 2.16923rating 2.16923

NS
Nicholas S.
Southfield, MI
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Marcy did an incredible job taking care of me.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you so much for your review and your kind words for our advisor! We truly appreciate your business! We look forward to working with you on your next service visit!

Stuart B.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave your review. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to yiour next service visit here at Glassman! Thank you!

TE
Timothy E.
Warren, MI
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Coupon booklet
Thanks for the coupon booklet, it helps to offset the service cost. We bought another 2018 Hyundai from another local location, and surprisingly they did not accept your coupon nor do they have their own, therefore we will only have our service done at Glassman.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you so much for your business and your 5 star review. We truly appreciate your business! I am glad you have the coupon bookklet and we are happy to have you a Glassman customer!

Southfield, MI
2008 Hyundai Elantra
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Everything was completed as promised.
excellent service !
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We love to hear all those wonderful comments! We appreciate your business and your time to write this review! We look forward to working with you on your next service visit here at Glassman!

West Bloomfield, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Subpart customer lounge, snippy staff.
I've bought a lot of cars at Glassman but their service department has long gotten on my nerves ... once they wanted to charge me $90 to change a bulb, so I stopped going. Now I have a Hyundai under warranty so I went back. Disappointing again. Service advisors downright unpleasant. Waiting area is uncomfortable, unheated.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 02/14/2019

As we spoke on the phone, I apologize for how you were treated, I will use this as a training lesson and help to make sure we treat every customer with respect, thank you for your comments

PB
Peggy B.
Walled Lake, MI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly, responsive
As the song says...I love going to a place where everybody knows your name...and they take very good care of my car.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you so much for your 5 star review. We truly appreciste your business! We look forward to working with you in the future.

Thomas S.
Oak Park, MI
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Mysterious symptoms
Even though the Glassman was not able to "hear" the symptoms of the noise, they went out of their way to make certain that there was nothing to be found. I applaud their persistence.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you so much for the review. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to working with you in the future! Have a great day. Thank you!

2010 Hyundai Sonata
Did a Great Job!!!
My car is running again. So Happy!!!!
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Good morning, I am so glad your car is running again and you had a great experience here at Glassman. We truly appreciate your business and your 5 star review! We look forward to working with you in the future!

Judy A.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/13/2019 Category: Service
The service personnel are warm, welcoming and thorough with their information and service
Mike and his staff are cordial and responsive to customers. Consistently, they listen, identify and take care of any problems! During my last visit, they allowed me to test drive a battery for several days. Now, I have no problem starting my car in sub zero weather!

This is the second car I have purchased at Glassman. I have been a customer for 14 years.

A satisfied customer!
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Good morning our goal is to always give great customer service! I am so glad your experience here was great! we are glad your car is now starting in any weather! Have a great day and we look forward to your business in the future.

Joe C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
They do good work
I wouldn't go anywhere else
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

We are so happy to have your business here at Glassman, we appreciate your time to make this review and look forward to working with you in the future! Thank you!

GR
Gloria R.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous staff, prompt service, clean facilities and waiting area.
Service is always prompt and courteous. Staff is professional even when items are missed during inspeciton/repair.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you so much for your 5 star review. We truly appreciate your business with us. We look forward to seeing you at your next service visit! Have a great day.

Dearborn, MI
Great Customer Service
Great customer service and minimal wait time.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Good morning thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I am glad you had great service with us and minimal wait time. We look forward to your future visit with us. If there is anything else we can do to earn your five stars next visit please don't hesitate to give us a call at 248-354-3300.

02/12/2019 Category: Service
recall and keyless entry service
Great service, fast and quick delivery.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you so much for your business and your review. We truly appreciate your business here at Glassman and taking your time to leave this review. If there is anything else we can do to earn your five stars next time please don't hesitate to give us a call at 248-354-3300.

KG
Karen G.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Good Oil Change
It's clean and comfortable..
Place some "New Car brochures" out in the customer waiting area....🤤🤤
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Good morning, Thank you so much for your business and your suggestion we are passing it on to upper management. If there is anything else we can do to earn your five stars please don't hesitate to give us a call at 248-354-3300.

Martim B.
Franklin, MI
02/10/2019 Category: Service
Check engine light on on a Sunday
Sunday PM, check engine light came on near home. Called roadside assistance, they towed the car within 45 mins to Glassman. Next day AM, service advisor calls me, gets my permission to diagnose. Calls me back an hour later, couple of updates and faulty coil. End of morning car ready for pickup and washed.
All in all, everything I was expecting from this dealer. Keep up the good work.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 02/12/2019

Good morning, Thank you so much for your business we truly appreciate your business and we are glad you received 5 star service while with us! Have a great day and see you on your next service visit!

Inkster, MI
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Good customer service
The service personnel is courteous and promptly updated me with repair status.

02/08/2019 Category: Service
Over priced
They over charged my repair. Before you go there please check the pricing at other auto services.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for speaking with us today. We do appreciate your business and apologize for any miscommunications

JJ
Justin J.
Clarkston, MI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Not completeing all steps of process when busy
Not impressed this time around.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you speaking with us today and look forward to showing our improvements on your next visit

AC
Antuan C.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Great and Speedy Service
Great and Speedy Service, I had an 2 Recall Appointment for 10 am on one of the Coldest Day's in Michigan Record History which happened to be a busy day too at the Dealership, they got me out of there within 1 hour which Definitely surprised me but also made me Appreciate their Service and Friendly Service Advisors.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Thank you for your review Antuan! I am so glad you had a great and speedy service with us. We truly appreciate your feedaback and your business! Have a great day! Thank you!

KH
Kimberly H.
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Able to get in for an appointment the same day and great service was provided in a timely fashion
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for your 5 star review we truly appreciate your feedback. I am glad your services were completed in a timely fashion! Thank you for your business, we truly appreciate it. Have a great day!

Joo L.
Novi, MI
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Just average
Just average
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 02/06/2019

Thank you for your review, we truly appreciate the feedback. We have been trying to contact you. If you could please contact us with any concerns you may have 248-354-3300. Thank you for your business.