Overall Rating 4.6065552/5Overall Rating 4.6065552/5Overall Rating 4.6065552/5Overall Rating 4.6065552/5rating 4.6065552
Overall Rating 2.14754/5Overall Rating 2.14754/5rating 2.14754rating 2.14754rating 2.14754

R0
Richard 0.
Farmington Hills, MI
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Repeat customer
see previous comments
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for your review. We always appreciate your business.
We have reached out to you in regards to your comments, please give us a call back

12/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Overall Experience
Always a Great Experience...very friendly staff... easy to schedule.transparent with the billing upfront and keep you in loop what is going on ..i really appreciate the courtesy shuttle... i will recommend Glassman Hyundai
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for your review and kind words. We appreciate your time and business.

Service not bad
Everything was fine until the comment that I received before I left
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and have addressed your concern. We always look forward to your next visit.

TE
Tiffany E.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Awesome
The customer service is great.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate you choosing Glassman for your service needs and look forward to your next visit

12/11/2018 Category: Service
good
I didnot have to wait long and also donuts and coffee is great
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your time and business.

12/11/2018 Category: Service
I don't like to return for the same problem 2 to 3 times when I bring it to the dealership. I accidently pushed the wrong star it should be the 3rd star.
I'm find now! Example of 2 to 3 visits for the same simple problem, that's one of the reasons why I brought my Hyundai Tucson to the dealership. It was for a low pressure tire, that went flat when I woke up the next day, so I brought my vehicle in. On 12/10/18 Hyundai didn't fine a slow leak or low pressure. (Pressure 25). Going home and the pressure kept going down, about three times, I kept putting air in the vehicle so I could get home. It went down( PSI to 21) I parked my vehicle until the next day. I woke up the next day 12/11/18 and put air in it again to get to Hyundai, returned again and the problem was solved. It was a nail in it. (tiny) The staff was excellent! It's the travel time, I stay too far away from the dealership in Detroit, MI 48227
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to helping with your vehicles needs in the future. Have a wonderful evening!

David L.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Service advisors
When I bring my Hyundai in for service the advisor and I will discuss what needs to be looked at and I have trust that the service will be done correctly.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to servicing your vehicle again in the future. Have a wonderful evening!

RD
Roy D.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Timely service
Good wash job!
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Have a wonderful day!

VE
Valarie E.
Lathrup Village, MI
2006 Hyundai Tucson
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Customer service.
Very good experience,
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to helping with your vehicles needs in the future. Have a wonderful day!

2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/09/2018 Category: Service
Poor
Already explained my concerns with this visit.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your comments. The service director will be in contact with you soon.

Alexandra M.
Beverly Hills, MI
Service team rock stars
The service team is friendly and walks through everything. No hard upselling. And they do what you need and explain everything.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for your review and kind words. We appreciate your time and business.

James H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/08/2018 Category: Service
No reason to go anywhere else!
Every detail addressed!
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for your review Dr. Herman! We appreciate your continued business!

John P.
Waterford, MI
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Review
Marcy did a great job-friendly, knowledgeable, and professional.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for your review Mr. Perry! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next visit!
Happy Holidays!

Good communication
Friendly service

Chirag S.
Novi, MI
Great
Always meets expectations
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future. Have a great day!

GL
Genelda L.
Redford Charter Township, MI
Quick Service
They did a great job at dpi g my repair in a timely manner.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 12/08/2018

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to helping with your vehicles needs in the future. Have a great day!

AR
Allen R.
Bloomfield Hills, MI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
On time appointments,
Fast service, tasty bagels.

Waterford, MI
Hyundai
This is the closest dealership I go to. The services is always professional.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

12/06/2018 Category: Service
Great Associates
I would not go anywhere else because I have bought 3 cars from Glassman and I just think it's great for myself and others to know they have great people working there for you happy holidays.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to helping with your vehicles needs in the future. Happy Holidays to you!

Marsell M.
Highland Park, MI
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Fixed my car, but cost more than I thought.
The guys know what they are doing. My car runs like new, but $100 for an oil change is a bit on the high side.
STEPHANIE C. from Glassman Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for your review! We look forward to helping with your vehicles needs in the future. Have a wonderful evening.