4.6

EB
EVELYN B.
03/23/2019
Fast and efficient service
They took me as a walk in and were courteous

KIM M.
03/22/2019
They care about you being safe on road and not just getting job done. Will tell everyone bout them!!

WC
WILLIAM C.
03/16/2019
Great people who provide services
They took care of my automotive needs with no questions asked! I would recommend them to anyone in need of automotive care.

JOHNSON L.
03/13/2019
My transmission is fix,and the suv truck is driving perfectly. Thank you .Glen park auto.

JJ
James J.
03/05/2019
Horrible
I call up there to get an estimate on my car for a racket Pinion and the lady or whoever doesn’t know what she is talking she told me she has to call me back to give me an estimate like I never heard of a repair that has to call you back for an estimate they tell you right there

CP
CHRISTOPHER P.
03/03/2019
fast service !!!
I went for a oil change and was in and out in less then a hour.

02/17/2019
Stop to opt out
Stop to opt out
The Team a. from Glen Park Autoworks responded on 02/17/2019

Sorry that your first time calling GPA for an estimate on your transmission replacement was not an estimate that you was looking to invest in for this repair, but keep us in mind for future estimates on your next vehicle service. Thank you

Chrysler 300
02/11/2019
This was my first time going there.
My ABS light and 2 others were on. I went in to see why. Found out what might be the cause but was not able to get the repair done right then. Service was great and respectful. Plan on going back for the repair.

WT
WILLIAM T.
Dodge Magnum
02/03/2019
Terrible service these people do not care about their clients they use too it ?
Horrible service where r the original owners they cheated us out of our monies u are monsters my job could be fine because of your lies
TA
The Team a. from Glen Park Autoworks responded on 02/04/2019

We are saddened to read that your visit at Glen Park Auto Works was terrible and Horrible. You asked us to replace the thermostat before we was done diagnosing your vehicle for over heating and losing coolant. You also said, this has to be the problem and I said to you that your vehicle is not over heating at this time and the thermostat is not showing that it is causing the over heating problem. I ask you, are you sure you want us to replace your thermostat before we completely diagnosing and you said yes. It was disappointing to tell you that, what you ask us to replace didn't fix your vehicle. We would like to continue to help you repair your over heating problem, thank you.

IB
ISAIAH B.
Chicago, IL
Dodge Charger
02/01/2019
Wonderful Service
Their prices are great, they don’t give off the vibe that they don’t feel like dealing with you. Nor do they keep your vehicle for daysssssssss like other places I highly recommend them.

FC
FALISHA C.
Kia Forte
01/17/2019
Customer service was excellent. They're very patient and give their full attention to the customers

IB
INGRID B.
GMC Envoy
12/29/2018
Determination
I took my truck there and they worked hard in finding the solution to the problem.

MY
Mary Y.
Buick Rendezvous
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Mary said she was very satisfied and happy with everything.