4.6

RJ
RUTH J.
03/06/2021
Fair Price - Outstanding Work
And honest mechanic which is a rarity to find these days. Did outstanding work with quality parts for a price that fit my budget. I highly recommend Glen Park auto works for repairs & maintenance! Less than $40 for a synthetic oil change! WoW!!

Cherry M.
02/23/2021 Category: Service
Cherry said the technician was very efficient and very knowledgeable.
TA
The Team a. from Glen Park Autoworks responded on 02/25/2021

Thank you Ms. Montgomery, see you in three months for your next oil change.

DENISE W.
Pontiac Grand Prix
02/18/2021
Services rendered
They started to work on the car as soon as they were brought in even though it was brought in late that day they called me and kept me up on everything that was going on with my car. Their appearance very professional as well as friendly
TA
The Team a. from Glen Park Autoworks responded on 02/18/2021

Thank you Ms. Winters and we appreciate you, come back and visit us for your oil change services.

Michael B.
Chrysler Concorde
01/28/2021 Category: Service
Michael said this business is terrible, and did not elaborate.

SG
SHAWN G.
Mazda CX-7
01/23/2021
Customer service
Very friendly employees. Does a great job with the work being done. As well as really truthful with the things wrong with your vehicle. Now have a life long customer for sure

EC
EUGENE C.
Nissan Maxima
01/08/2021
Service was Great.
Got my 2011 Nissan Maxima repaired here. Price was good. Lifetime warranty as well. Woman at the desk was nice.Got quote for more work as I left. Will be back.

SHANNON M.
Cadillac Escalade
12/16/2020
Fair prices
Very hospitable and informative about what was done fixing car

12/10/2020
Honesty
They are honest and trustworthy: they give you what you need and don't add a lot of what you don't need. Polite and Covid safe.

Munster, IN
Honda Fit
12/01/2020
horrible customer service, scam pricing
I paid Glen Park $25 for an estimate and had an awful experience. I was quoted at about $730... The mechanic was not even available to answer my questions, he just went to the next customer.

I asked for a written estimate and the lady said that was not necessary since all the information was stored on file. I was not provided any information about warranty, part cost, or labor cost. So, I called back the next day asking for more information to which she said she would call me back. Never received a call back.

I called back again a few days later asking about the estimate once again and was told she would get back to me. I still have not received any call back.

I was forced to go another shop and was quoted $300 where the mechanic actually answered my questions. This place is a rip off. Avoid at all cost.

CARLA W.
Hyundai Santa Fe
11/19/2020
Very efficient
Ms. Richardson offered me great service and the mechanics as well.

GC
GACHELE C.
Olympia Fields, IL
Toyota Camry Solara
11/17/2020
Very professional & Expedient service. Pleasant & courteous customer service. I was more than satisfied overall.

LL
LISA L.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/10/2020
The owner was very knowledgeable
Friendly and courteous people. Found out why my check engine light was on.

LT
LAVON T.
Buick LaCrosse
09/02/2020
Great overall service
Came in for an oil change, everyone was polite and they got me in and out in no time, will definitely be returning

RACHELLE R.
Chicago, IL
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
08/22/2020
Being a female vehicle owner, it’s very stressful when something goes wrong with you car, a lot of businesses are quick to try to sell you something you don’t need , because., they know your mechanical knowledge is limited. I was treated respectfully and informed that service I thought was needed wasn’t and that saved me money.

TG
TAMIKA G.
Pontiac Grand Prix
08/20/2020
Honest and Very Helpful
My car wouldn't start and I didnt know why. I had it towed over there. They quickly found the problem and gave me a quote.