4.6

CE
Carl E.
06/19/2020
Unfair!!!!!!
Had to take my car some where else to get it fix because of the slow poor service I received from this place after I dropped my car off a day early! Was charge for diagnostic test that taking a while to do ! I’m just done try to use local businesses but this make it hard to do ! After an hour looking for no place to replace a battery and oil change I’m out and extra $46 but I know better

PH
PHILLIP H.
Chrysler 200
04/18/2019
I'm not satisfied with the work.
I drove my 6 or 7 blocks from the shop and had to be towed home.After paying 300 dollars for the sorry work they did.
The Team a. from Glen Park Autoworks responded on 04/18/2019

Please don't mislead the readers that you was not satisfied with the out come of the labor we provided for you. Your vehicle was towed here needing a engine. We stated to you that you need a engine and you still wanted us to install your part to stop the oil from pouring out of your car, hoping that the engine wasn't bad. The oil leak was stop which completed the labor repair you hired us for. Sorry that your decision didn't work out for you.

JJ
James J.
03/05/2019
Horrible
I call up there to get an estimate on my car for a racket Pinion and the lady or whoever doesn’t know what she is talking she told me she has to call me back to give me an estimate like I never heard of a repair that has to call you back for an estimate they tell you right there

02/17/2019
Stop to opt out
Stop to opt out
The Team a. from Glen Park Autoworks responded on 02/17/2019

Sorry that your first time calling GPA for an estimate on your transmission replacement was not an estimate that you was looking to invest in for this repair, but keep us in mind for future estimates on your next vehicle service. Thank you

WT
WILLIAM T.
Dodge Magnum
02/03/2019
Terrible service these people do not care about their clients they use too it ?
Horrible service where r the original owners they cheated us out of our monies u are monsters my job could be fine because of your lies
The Team a. from Glen Park Autoworks responded on 02/04/2019

We are saddened to read that your visit at Glen Park Auto Works was terrible and Horrible. You asked us to replace the thermostat before we was done diagnosing your vehicle for over heating and losing coolant. You also said, this has to be the problem and I said to you that your vehicle is not over heating at this time and the thermostat is not showing that it is causing the over heating problem. I ask you, are you sure you want us to replace your thermostat before we completely diagnosing and you said yes. It was disappointing to tell you that, what you ask us to replace didn't fix your vehicle. We would like to continue to help you repair your over heating problem, thank you.

AA
AKIMA A.
Chicago, IL
Kia Sorento
02/09/2020
Great customer service. Even though the problem was the fan wouldn’t turn off causing the battery to die. Had to get the vehicle towed the next day and the problem was discovered. Will use you guys again. Wish we could have got to the bottom of it the first time

Javonie H.
Griffith, IN
Dodge Avenger
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Javonie said the business was unable to resolve his vehicle's issues and he was charged for something that the vehicle didn't need. The business diagnosed the vehicle further and is now charging him for another service to fix the vehicle.

Santia B.
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Santia said she had to take the vehicle back once and is scheduling another visit to have the vehicle realigned. She stated that the business would not be her first recommendation.
The Team a. from Glen Park Autoworks responded on 04/25/2019

Thank you Santia for your business and we appreciate your response after your first visit for repairs on your vehicle. We value customer service and we strive to fix it right the first time. When customers as yourself, lets us know that we didn't get it all right and you are still willing to give us another chance to correct it and because of your 12 months/12000 miles warranty on your wheel alignment, I will have my whole team schedule for up to date training and the alignment machine inspected for calibration and updating anything that it is needed so that this wont happen again for you and any other customers after you, thank you for being a value Glen Park Autoworks customer.

RACHELLE R.
Chicago, IL
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
08/22/2020
Being a female vehicle owner, it’s very stressful when something goes wrong with you car, a lot of businesses are quick to try to sell you something you don’t need , because., they know your mechanical knowledge is limited. I was treated respectfully and informed that service I thought was needed wasn’t and that saved me money.

KP
KATHY P.
Ford Edge
07/24/2020
Flex pipe
It took forever for my part to comeand when it did then I was injured and not able to drive And they were very informative on updates and when I was able to get my truck in for the repair, they made sure to get me done that day! Always smiling and customer oriented!

Merrillville, IN
Chevrolet Cruze
07/03/2020
Good Service
Good Service my mother recommend Glen parks auto.

Chevrolet Suburban
06/20/2020
👍🏾Great customer service and reasonable prices..
I would refer anyone who's looking for good service and affordable prices to these guys , pretty honest, good business. In other words,tey don't overcharge their customers, unlike alot of these other mechanic shops, so check then out 😉

Nissan Rogue Sport
01/22/2020
Convenient location
I was glad that I was able to get my car in so quickly.

EW
Ellen W.
Nissan Sentra
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Ellen said she had a vehicle emergency so she went to the business when it was about to close. She said that the business was able to accommodate her. She added that the service was good but the price was a little high.

DJ
DARESIA J.
Dodge Avenger
08/08/2019
Local business; located close to home.
Mr. Fred shows patience with understanding the problems with your vehicle. He listens without showing disrespect of a female as do some mechanics.