Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

Overall Rating 4.0606036/5Overall Rating 4.0606036/5Overall Rating 4.0606036/5Overall Rating 4.0606036/5rating 4.0606036
Overall Rating 2.0303/5Overall Rating 2.0303/5rating 2.0303rating 2.0303rating 2.0303

JJ
John J.
Montclair, CA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Understanding Customers
I have 4 Hyundai's, this last service was above and beyond, I was told they would have to order the parts but they were able to obtain what I needed and completed the work that same day. Glendora Hyundai has always taken care of me. Service Advisor Robert Soliz is an asset to Glendora Hyundai, I've been with Glendora since 2005.

EK
Edmund K.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Yessi in service was very professional
My first service on my new car went fine and I will be back for the next service. Yes he was my service advisor but she explained everything to me with what needed to be done to the car and the recall and also when I went to pick up the car everything was explained to me on what work was done

San Dimas, CA
09/25/2018 Category: Service
I went in for the 15,000 maintenance service. Took about 5min to check in my car and another 10 to pick up my car. Overall, I'm very satisfied with the service.

LC
Lisa C.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Friendly and efficient
Every time I come to get my car serviced, I'm always greeted warmly and served. Always a pleasure.

EV
Evangeline V.
Baldwin Park, CA
Change oil
Satisfaction guarantee with the great people and cars as well!

HF
Henry F.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
very good service
John did everything he could. The service was very good service. The rest of my remarks stand.

disappointed
I am very disappointed in Glendora Hyundai and in Hyundai
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for taking my call today and discussing your last visit. I'm glad we could resolve the situation, and look forward to getting to the bottom of the possible oil consumption issue. I will let John now he did everything right and to let him handle your vehicle from here on out.

LD
Lindsay D.
Fontana, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Oil change was fast. But my car was suppose to get washed and it was not.
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you for taking the survey, we have tried to reach out to you to discuss your last visit with us but have not been able to reach you. Please feel free to give me a call at your earliest convenience as I would like to talk to you abbot it.

Daniel C.
Amazing staff!
Took my 16’ Sonata in to fix a rattle in my right door and was helped by John who got it fixed in about 45 mins. I also had an issue with the chrome on the grill aging badly for only being 3 y.o. and John ordered a new one for me since i’m still under warranty. Superb service!

BA
Balaji A.
Glendora, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Excellent service!
Thank you for the great service as always

Diane P.
Beaumont, CA
2014 Hyundai Genesis
Professional and Courteous
The staff was efficient and my job was completed on time.
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you very much for the 5-star rating.  We appreciate the time you took to fill out the survey, but more importantly the fact that you were satisfied.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

BK
Bruce K.
Covina, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service 201 for Santa Fe sport
201 for Santa Fe sport....Glendora Hyundai provided excellent service of my vehicle and also great customer service.
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for the 5-star review and coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. We know your time is valuable and we strive to be the best. If you have any questions please feel free to call.

CU
Cesar U.
West Covina, CA
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Good, friendly and prompt customer service
My service advisor was prompt, friendly, and knowledgeable. Thank you
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you taking the Hyundai Sure Critic survey, we appreciate your business. Please reach out to us if you have any Questions or suggestions.

Joy R.
Chino, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Educational Service
Tganks to the amazing Service tech who dpuble checked for any recalls, gave me updates on my vehicle. Fast service, nice wipe down car wash.

Jimmy C.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Elec
Limited shuttle service
They only offered shuttle drop off. they did not offer to pick you up when car is ready. Expected more, other dealerships offer it. very inconvenient and annoying.
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

I'm sorry to here about your disappointing last service here at Glendora Hyundai. This is unexceptable and I would like to talk to you about it. I have reached out to you and left a message. i will try to contact you a little later. Please feel free to give me a call at your earliest convenience if you don't hear from me.

Megan L.
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Kind and curtious service...keep the process simple
The service agent, Rob, was excellent, provided great service, response and communication.
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. We really appreciate the great review and look forward to a long relationship with you at our dealership. Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future.

VD
Vincent D.
John Slater is the Goat.
This is my second time getting my car serviced here and both times John has went above and beyond for me. With it comes to anything mechanical I always use to get in such fear talking to different mechanics. But John is my guy since I met him! I trust him and his staff so much I have no worries cause I know he’ll take care of me. Glendora Hyundai has a great one! Thanks John! Your homie Vince!

PB

RD
Ruth D.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Super nice people
My experience was great, A/C works great and people are really nice & efficient...
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for the 5-star review and allowing us to service your car. We look forward to keeping your vehicle in tip top shape in the future.

GG
Gabriel G.
El Monte, CA
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Gabriel Gudino
Great service thanks john
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Great survey, thank you for taking the time to rate us so highly.  We look forward to see you again soon.

Pomona, CA
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Thanks
Thanks
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the survey, I've reached out to you to see if there is anything we could have done differently to improve on your last service experience. Please give me a call at your convenience.