Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5Overall Rating 4.34/5rating 4.34

1940 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.1538462/5Overall Rating 4.1538462/5Overall Rating 4.1538462/5Overall Rating 4.1538462/5rating 4.1538462
Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692

Jessica A.
Covina, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/12/2018 Category: Service
great customer service
very good customer service and no pressure at all

YI
Yasmin I.
West Covina, CA
Great Service!
Super professional and friendly!

MK
Madhusudan K.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/11/2018 Category: Service
Service reps. are very prompt to attend me. The service was done at the promised time.
Service was excellent. Only suggestion is to improve waiting room amminities.

GO
Guadalupe O.
Baldwin Park, CA
2015 Hyundai Veloster
guadalupe ortiz
very rude worker
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

I'm sorry to here about your last visit. I have reached out to you in regards to your last service and would like to speak to you about it. I left a message with you and if you could please call me back I'd appreciate it as i have tried to call through out the day.

909-394-39500  EXT. 4200

West Covina, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Car repairs
The service we received from John Slater was excellent ...he kept us informed of the progress on repairs. He arranged for a rental & we got the car back in a reasonable amount of time. He was very friendly & professional.
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to take the Hyundai survey. We appreciate you choosing our service department to meet your needs, look forward to our continued relationship.

Jason T. Bock

Mark H.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
11/08/2018 Category: Service
better luck next time
make sure all the parts you pay for are installed when service is rendered
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for taking the survey. Let me apologize again for not getting the cabin air filter installed when your vehicle was in the shop. Also thank you for allowing us to come to your home to install it. Next time we will hit it out of the park. Have a great weekend.

ZK
Zare K.
San Bernardino, CA
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Engine Replacement
John and his crew were exceptional in the replacement of the engine on my 2015 Sonata. Nearing 160k miles the engine went out. John took about 3 days of relentless back and forth communication with Hyundai in getting the engine replaced out of warranty and he did so. I am forever grateful to him and his team. It took a little over a week in getting everything done. I was also given a rental which helped out a lot as well. It has given me a lot of faith in Hyundai brand and made me think about becoming a lifelong Hyundai owner. My next car will definitely be another Hyundai. Thank you everyone at Glendora Hyundai and making all of this possible.
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. We really appreciate the great review and look forward to a long relationship with you at our dealership. Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future.

Walnut, CA
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Great Job once more
Been going to this spot ever since I got my car from them. Nothing but great service from this team :)

Jason T. Bock

Chino, CA
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Honesty, and reliability.
5 Star!
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you very much for the 5-star rating.  We appreciate the time you took to fill out the survey, but more importantly the fact that you were satisfied.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Roberto R.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Went for a 30K Mile Service, Left with a Transmission Replacement -- Amazing Service
I've been experiencing odd lags and noises coming from my gear box since day 1 of owning my car. I went to numerous dealerships in OC and IE to complain about transmission issues and never did they diagnose my car with an issue. I finally took my Hyundai Veloster Turbo to Glendora Hyundai for a 30k mile service. Robb was my service adviser. I brought to his attention my concerns about the transmission. An hour after dropping off my veloster he calls me to notify me that he found an internal issue with my car that requires a new transmission. Robb constantly called me to update me on car diagnostics, facilitated car loaner experience (Hyundai covered all costs), and constantly updated me on delivery of new transmission. It took my transmission 2 months to arrive to Glendora since it was shipped from the manufacturing plant in Korea (Glendora did not have spare transmissions for Velosters). Once my new transmission arrived Robb expedited the installation process for next day.

My Veloster drives amazing with the new transmission. Robb made the waiting process very smooth. The transmission also arrived a month sooner than anticipated. I highly recommend Glendora Hyundai, they truly care about their customers and make sure all concerns are addressed and resolved.

LG
Loretta G.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
I feel that the employees are honest and knowledgeable
Car was completed sooner than expected and everything was explained
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Great survey, thank you for taking the time to rate us so highly.  We look forward to see you again soon.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Great place with great people who really care for you and your car
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the great survey, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

BO
Bessie O.
Whittier, CA
Customer service
Customer service
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the great survey, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

CL
Carmelita L.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service.
Glendora Hyundai goes above and beyond to satisfy their customers. I am never disappointed here.
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. We are so glad you were satisfied with your service and look forward to having a great relationship with you here at Glendora Hyundai.

Jolene R.
11/04/2018 Category: Service
RIP off prices!
Estimated $758.00 for brakes on a 2016 Sonata with 25800 miles.
WOW! I GAVE SOME ONE ELSE MY BUSINESS AND MONEY. SHAMEFUL!
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for filling out the sure critic survey, I have reached out to you in regards to the last service. Please give me a chance to explain the last service recommendations and estimated charges.

Thank you.
909-394-3500 EXT.4200

Lucy M.
Glendora, CA
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Regular Service
I bought my car at this Hyundai dealership & from the beginning I have had excellent service! Very professional!
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the 5-star review and coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. We know your time is valuable and we strive to be the best. If you have any questions please feel free to call.

Debra L.
Ontario, CA
10/29/2018 Category: Service
The People
The service desk guys are awesome.

BL
Bingham L.
Temple City, CA
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Quick oil chg, returned a clean washed car
This was just a quick oil chg which they completed promptly.
One improvement could be having the service writer greet the incoming customers a little sooner. I waited nearly 10 min prior to my scheduled appointment time.

BD
Babrbara D.
2016 Hyundai Accent
10/26/2018 Category: Service
professional, friendly service
Professional service and friendly. If you have any problems relating to the service provided, bring your car back to
further investigate the problem. Comfortable service area to wait in while your car is being serviced.