4.4

David S.
Arcadia, CA
07/09/2020 Category: Service
Good timely service
Shorter time than estimated and as car wash

07/09/2020 Category: Service
Always happy with Hyundai
I've had a Hyundai for nearly 9 years and always had great services---friendly people and quality work.

FG
Francis G.
07/08/2020 Category: Service
very nice people.

Robert G.
La Verne, CA
07/04/2020 Category: Service
Easy to deal with rep, good results!

2019 Hyundai Sonata
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Poor communication and don't answer calls.
Departments don't answer phones or voicemails amfvoicemails are full.
Poor communication with customers.
Service department did not write up customers in order
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/06/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We appreciate the feedback both positive and negative as it gives us an opportunity to grow as a dealership. We are currently reviewing the number of employees and working on increasing the presence in the service drive. We are also working on a more efficient and seamless delivery in the cashier office. I am sorry that your experience was not pleasant and we will work diligently to improve our processes moving forward. Thank you for your time and we hope you will allow us an opportunity to show you our growth with your next service.

HF
Heather F.
07/02/2020 Category: Service
Service Department
The Service Advisors in the service department are very rude and they do not listen to the customer.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/02/2020

I want to apologize for the experience you had while here at our delaership. I believe I was on a conference call when you came in because I do remember speaking with Arnold in regards to this vehicle. He explained the situation with the diagnosis fee and I told him that when you came back to let you know that we would waive the diagnosis fee and verify warranty coverage. If the findings revealed the failed component was under warranty then we would move forward and if it was not we would let you know and release the vehicle back to you at no charge. I was under the impression he let you know that, as I was not there when you returned. It is generally a policy that we have a customer authorize a diagnosis fee on any vehicle that is out of basic warranty (3 years 36,000 miles) as the warranty becomes limited past that point. There are always circumstances that can make that policy change but it is a case by case scenario. I apologize that he did not communicate that to you properly and I will have that discussion with him. Thank you for your honest feedback as without it we could not grow and councel our team to better their interactions and treatment of customers. Please accept my apology, it is my hope you will still enjoy your Hyundai and please don't allow his behavior impact how you feel about your vehicle. Even if you don't buy or service from us I hope you will give the brand another opportunity. Please know that your feedback is taken seriously and I will discuss the communication breakdown as well as how he made you feel with both his tone and attitude. We want all guests to be heard and to do all we can to accomodate everyone as best we can.

Cheree M.
La Puente, CA
06/30/2020 Category: Service
Glendora Hyundai did great!
Arnold was my Service guy. He went above and beyond my expectations. I came in with all of my concerns, he took the time to listen and address each one. Even tho they were very busy on a Thursday morning in June, he provided excellent service. I hope he will be there when I go back in Sept for my next service.

Katherine B.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Wait time
I made an appointment for June 23 at 10:30. The wait to sign in my car was so long I ended up making another appointment for Saturday. Robert is the person that usually helps me and he was great!! Super courteous and efficient.

PN
Pamela N.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
No help
Not attentive
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I appreciate you speaking with Arnold and per your conversation with him we will be making more signs to direct customers as yourself in the right direction. We will also work on having a greeter in the drive to ensure you are properly and timely addressed in the future.

AH
Andrew H.
Baldwin Park, CA
06/29/2020 Category: Service
BEST MANAGER
I was upset about my policy changing for my free service maintenance. I spoke to plenty of people to help me and understand that my policy stated 3 years warranty and not millage. No one wanted to help me except the General Manager Dave. He listened to my situation and cares about serving the customer. He helped me out any way that he possibly could. I really appreciate his dedication in customer service. Thank you Dave.

Chino, CA

Nancy C.
La Verne, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Walk-ins values as much as appointments
3 hours for a car wash and oil change with an appointment and is like this every time. I have to go here to keep my warranty and I can't wait till the time frame is up so I can go somewhere else more efficient or do it myself. My time is valuable as well.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 06/29/2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your most recent experience. I apologize for the delay. We are in the process of hiring and implementing more staff in our wash area to expedite timing. Given the time needed to complete the service the service advisor should have been more respectful of your time and made sure to expedite or communicate the delays. I apologize and we will do a better job valuing your time. Again thank you for servicing with us and we hope we can improve your next experience with us.

2015 Hyundai Accent
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Quick and easy no wait and great customer service thank you!!

HN
Herminia N.
Mira Loma, CA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/21/2020 Category: Service
Car Check-up
I make sure I take care of my car. The service department is so helpful and knowledgeable.

2014 Hyundai Azera