4.5

Upland, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/23/2020 Category: Service
Oil change service
Service was quick and easy

ES
Eliana S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/23/2020 Category: Service
service
I like the service and cleanliness of the Glendora Hyundai dealership. I usually only go in for service to keep my car maintained. I usually go to Robert S. He has been there the longest and is very knowledgeable.

San Dimas, CA
Exceptional service.
Making an appointment has always been a breeze. The employees are kind. Never had a problem with my car they couldn't handle.

La Verne, CA
Always willing to help
They are helpful

Convenient
Always willing to help out, even without an appointment.

AG
Andrea G.
Satisfactory Service
Arnold is the best! He has been servicing my car for the past couple of years and every time he greets me with a positive attitude and I always leave the dealership very happy.

GC
Genesis C.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
10/22/2020 Category: Service
Awesome service and welcoming staff!
I always come to Glendora Hyundai for my servicing. They are always so helpful, polite, and professional! Arnold helped me out the last time I went in and he was great! They had my car our very fast and I was able to go on with my day! I would highly recommend!

Stephanie B.
10/20/2020 Category: Service
Everyone is great. Arnold Torres Gretchen and Ping.. who sold me my car.
Excellent service from everyone.

FD
Frank D.
10/19/2020 Category: Service
Not happy with previous visit
Car completed on time waited too long for paperwork
CA
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 10/20/2020

I am very sorry that you had to wait so long for paperwork. We as a company value your time. We however did not respect you or your time on this visit. That is definitely not how we want our guests treated. As you have been here before I am sure you know we are not normally represented that way. I will speak to Michael and the rest of our team about respecting your time. I understand you will be in Monday for a special order part and hope we can hold a better impression and earn a 5 star on your next visit.

Christina
Glendora Hyundai

Claremont, CA
10/16/2020 Category: Service
Exelent just grate
I been satisfy since the binging of purchase of their products cars till now
. courtesy of employees n the services performed on the product .most the guarantee
You provide n give to your products.Sincerly. Victor.Morataya

DF
Debby F.
Fontana, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/06/2020 Category: Service
Go See Arnold!
If you have any issues with your Hyundai vehicle, just ask for "Arnold" and he will make it right. You will be very pleased!

Upland, CA
2019 Hyundai Sonata
10/04/2020 Category: Service
Customer service
The staff was exceptional. Got my vehicle done in the time promised and sanitized before and after the service. Even left a sticker in there for me to remove showing it was cleaned. Thank you!

CF
Celia F.
Diamond Bar, CA
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Basing this review from my last visit. Check in was quick and wait time was no more than 50 minutes.

TT

San Dimas, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plugin Hybrid
09/28/2020 Category: Service
30K Service
I scheduled my 30k service with Glendora Hyundai same day. This was my first time there. The service team member, Mike explained everything. He transferred all my information from Hyundai’s database. I’m so happy I didn’t have to fill out a lot of paperwork. He was friendly and knowledgeable. He told me my car service would be complete by 4 and it was. Their team is great when is comes to customer service!