Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5Overall Rating 4.4/5rating 4.4

Overall Rating 4.3396189/5Overall Rating 4.3396189/5Overall Rating 4.3396189/5Overall Rating 4.3396189/5rating 4.3396189
Overall Rating 2.13208/5Overall Rating 2.13208/5rating 2.13208rating 2.13208rating 2.13208

Jose A.
Compton, CA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Love this place
Great customer service. They make you feel like a family the minute you go in.

SR
Sylvia R.
Industry, CA
Friendly service. Sla
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback in regards to your most recent service visit. We want every customer to feel they received good customer service and we are grateful you were able to rate John with 5 stars.

Daria D.
Covina, CA
06/15/2019 Category: Service
I love there customers services i am
I am happy with the the way I was greeted
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am happy to read you love Arnold's customer service and that you were happy with the way you were greeted. We strive for 5 star service and hope you will continue to bring your vehicle to Glendora Hyundai.

Charles B.
Upland, CA
06/14/2019 Category: Service
SERVICE TECH'S ATTENTION TO DETAILS...
ALWAY PLEASED WITH SERVICE....WHICH WHY I RETURN....CHUCK BLOOD
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments in regards to the type of service you receive, We are happy to hear that you come to Glendora Hyundai because you receive the level of service you are pleased with. We thank you for choosing us and are glad we have been able to secure a relationship with you and your vehicle.

Glendora, CA
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
06/13/2019 Category: Service
good service and courteous staff.
good service and courteous staff
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback about your most recent service experience. We appreciate your time and look forward to being your service facility of choice.

Michael D.
Rowland Heights, CA
Excellent customer service
I love the service I receive at Glendora Hyundai. John is my favorite service writer.
He answers all of my questions and handles any concerns I have about my car.
He makes taking my car in for service a breeze.

CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for sharing such kind words for John. We are always pleased to hear such high praise given to one of our staff members regarding their customer service. We appreciate you coming in and appreciate the time you took to rate John with 5 stars. We hope you will continue to service your vehicle here with Glendora Hyundai.

La Verne, CA
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was helpful and friendly
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you for the 5 star rating in regards to Arnold's customer service. We look forward to a continued relationship.

Mary G.
Duarte, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai provided prompt, efficient and courteous service.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

We appreciate the time you took to share your service experience. We also thank you for rating Robert's customer service with 5 stars. Thank you for choosing Glendora Hyundai.

AP
Angie P.
La Verne, CA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Nice people
I enjoyed my visit. All the team members there are professional and polite! They were also super fast and had me in and out!
Just a little bit expensive.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to rate Arnold with 5 stars. We pride ourselves on providing the best customer experience and we are happy see you received just that!

Marii M.
Pomona, CA
Maintenance service
I was so pleased with my service! I will only be coming to this location from now on. Give a raise to John Slater for being the first person to point out to me that my plan includes prepaid maintenance services. I had previously been going to another Hyundai location for my maintenance services, and was being charged for the same service I received free today. Thanks again John! See you soon!
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Here at Glendora Hyundai we do our best to provide each customer with the best experience we can. I and sorry that your previous dealer experiences were less than stellar, but I am glad we were able to gain a customer in you. Thank you for the kind comments regarding John and thank you for the 5 star rating.

RF
Richard F.
Claremont, CA
people
interaction with people to get work done was good.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comments and we hope on your next visit we are able to bring that experience to 5 stars.

Mitchell D.
Pomona, CA
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Regular maintenance while I waited.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for rating your customer service experience with Robert 5 stars. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you for all of your service needs.

Claremont, CA
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Our service advisor Arnold handled our cars needs without any problems. True professionalism.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share this feedback. I am glad to read you felt Arnold handled your needs professionally and was able to earn a 5 star rating. We look forward to a continued relationship.

CL
Charles L.
Rowland Heights, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Very satisfied
I was in & out within one hour exactly the service estimate time. Although usually I did in the morning but take too long
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for sharing your feedback. I am happy to read you were in and out within the promise time and hope we are able to exceed your expectation on your next visit in order to elevate you to a 5 star service experience.

Diamond Bar, CA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Excellant
There were no donut.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for sharing your service comments with us. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to a continued relationship. Hopefully we can elevate your experience to a 5 star on your next visit. I will make the recommendations to senior management in regards to the donuts.

Azusa, CA
06/09/2019 Category: Service
Great, quick service.
Great quick service.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback on the service that you received from Robert here at Glendora Hyundai. We appreciate your time and hope to continue this relationship with you and your vehicle.

AO
Angela O.
Glendora, CA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/09/2019 Category: Service
A BIG thank you to Mr. Torres for your commitment to resolving the issue with my windshield. The service staff has always been very professional and transparent with the work they do and I will continue to take my Santa Fe here for service.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

I am very sorry for what happened with your windshield, I am glad Arnold was able to take care of it for you. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and thank you for allowing us to correct the windshield. We look forward to a continued relationship.

Hacienda Heights, CA
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Fast return time for services
It was okay service since it was for an oil change.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

Our goal is to present each customer with exceptional service. The fact that you only felt you received OK service is not what we want from each experience. If you have time and could elaborate or share any feedback on how we could have made your visit a 5 star visit I would appreciate your time. Thank you for coming in and we look forward to seeing you for your next service.

Sandra C.
West Covina, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
5 star
They repacked my battery, free of charge, even though I’d gone over warranty miles!!
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

I am glad we were able to take care of that battery for you. Thanks for rating John with 5 stars.

Baldwin Park, CA
Quick turn
Dropped off my car for pick up end of following day. It was ready before I was.
Great service, as usual.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 06/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback in regards to your service experience here at Glendora Hyundai. We appreciate your time and look forward to servicing your vehicle in the future.