Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 4.2391293/5Overall Rating 4.2391293/5Overall Rating 4.2391293/5Overall Rating 4.2391293/5rating 4.2391293
Overall Rating 2.11111/5Overall Rating 2.11111/5rating 2.11111rating 2.11111rating 2.11111

PS
Pamela S.
Glendora, CA
03/23/2019 Category: Service
They are very friendly and efficient in getting my car taken care of with anything it needs.
My only issue is with the phone system. I waited on hold for 20 minutes and finally got to speak to someone which sounded like a robot. She was unable to answer my questions and very difficult to speak to through I think a relay system. I will go to the dealership in the future with my questions. I do not recommend your phone system.

Juan C.
Upland, CA
03/23/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Is a Great Car
So far my Hyundai has really been a great vehicle. Hyundai has really changed it's reliability from long history past. I'm really thinking about renewing another lease with Hyundai Glendora if everything continue to goes well and if they give me another great deal when it is time.

Steve C.
Shuttle service
I was satisfied with the service. BUT....... unhappy with the shuttle service. It took 2 hrs. for the shuttle to arrive. I called 3 times for the service. I only live 10 mins away.

Covina, CA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Hyundai Service Review
Staff is knowledgeable and friendly...works with the customer.

03/22/2019 Category: Service
Meets their estimate to finish all work
I was able to get in and out of the facility with the least amount of road blocks. It was obvious the service writers were working hard to keep up with the flow.

LU
Lonnie U.
Upland, CA
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people and on time service
Great place. We try to use as possible, but we live out of state.

W
W.
Walnut, CA
friendly
i always feel that they care about my needs .

Donald S.
West Covina, CA
03/22/2019 Category: Service
service island personnel very friendly (Rob) and car was done when promised.
It was a good experience. This was my first time to use service. Facility was clean and inviting.

EO
Ed O.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Recall issue
The service was for a recall issue. They diagnosed that there was no issue in quickly and I had my car back in under an hour.

AT
Alberto T.
Monrovia, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Software update
Courteous service. Took longer than expected. After the update was done, the car was transferred to a spot car wash that took almost 1 hour, don't know why.
JASON T B., Service Manager from Glendora Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Thank you for taking the sure critic survey, we know your time is valuable and appreciate your business. Hope next time we can hit that 5-stars mark. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit..

SJ
Shari J.
Covina, CA
Piss poor service at Hyundai of Glendora
No one greets you when you drive in to drop off your car. Please dont try to get eye contact because the four people working there will avoid you at all cost until you approach them! When getting air in your tires make sure you check the PSI before leaving the dealership to ensure that all PSI's are consistent with each other. The complimentary car wash is a joke. You will be better off going to the car wash!
JASON T B., Service Manager from Glendora Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Mrs. Jackson, i have reached out to you to speak with you about your last visit, I'm sorry to hear it was unsatisfactory. I look forward to peaking with you so I can correct these issues.

GF
Gordon F.
West Covina, CA
below average
poor service. people in write up area don't help.
JASON T B., Service Manager from Glendora Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you for taking my call today, I'm sorry to hear that you where unsatisfied by your last service visit. I am going to look into what happen and make sure it doesn't happen again.

AY
Ali Y.
Quick and Professional Service
Quick and Professional Service

LN
Lourdes N.
excellent service
Very friendly and great service!

SL
Sandra L.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Jessica was awesome
Jessica was awesome. Everyone I dealt was very accommodating.

YC
Yolanda C.
Claremont, CA
03/19/2019 Category: Service
I will continue to bring my Hyundai here due to convenience and service is excellent

Mark M.
Walnut, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Service has been great!
Everyone in service dept friendly,
From Mr. Torres, the shuttle drivers to the cashier.

RD
Richard D.
Claremont, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, fast and professional
Greeted by John, always in a good mood, respectful and great service.

Arcadia, CA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
03/17/2019 Category: Service
ROBERT is an amazing, great communication

EV
Evangeline V.
Baldwin Park, CA
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Great people with great service.
I appreciated John Slater’s great car service.