Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5Overall Rating 4.31/5rating 4.31

Overall Rating 3.892855/5Overall Rating 3.892855/5Overall Rating 3.892855/5rating 3.892855rating 3.892855
Overall Rating 2.10714/5Overall Rating 2.10714/5rating 2.10714rating 2.10714rating 2.10714

Covina, CA
07/17/2018 Category: Service

Jessica C.
2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Timely
I've been coming here 3 years for service and they've been spot on, for how long my service was going to take. It's nice knowing what to expect.

QL

Roy T.
Lancaster, CA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/14/2018 Category: Service
We've always been treated fairly and with respect. The Service Representatives are all very nice and accommodating.

James H.
Pomona, CA
07/13/2018 Category: Service
The people are very nice and welcoming I appreciated being treated like family, thank you Rob in the service dept very nice man

RA
Rod A.
Pomona, CA
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Friendly Service!
They had my oil change done quickly! In general, great customer service!

Glendora, CA
Really nice people
The service manager was knowledgeable and very nice

RP
Russell P.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
Perfect service experience
It was easy to make an appointment and my car was ready when promised. The Glendora Hyundai team did a great job.

Theodore M.
San Dimas, CA
07/12/2018 Category: Service
You Can Count on Glendora Hyundai
Great service, honest, they'll give you a ride home if you live close. Friendly, easy to get in and get your car serviced. Love my Hyundai Sonata!
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to take the Hyundai survey. We appreciate you choosing our service department to meet your needs and look forward to our continued relationship.

Alhambra, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Top Notch Service
I purchased my HYUNDAI at GLENDOA HYUNDAI and I drive from these the Los Angeles area because of their fabulous service. Highly recommend this establishment.

SN
Steve N.
Corona, CA
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Service provided is usually top notch
Overall pretty good service, just need a few improvements
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for filling out the survey and letting us know where we need some improvement. Please give me a call if there are any questions.

909-394-3500

Ronnie W.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Satisfied customer
Love the service and the atmosphere service manager was very nice

Thomas S.
Recent service
Glendora Hyundai has always provided reliable and prompt service to my wife and me during the past several years. Their service representatives and employees in the parts office and at the register have always been friendly and efficient.
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for the 5-star review and allowing us to service your car. We look forward to keeping your vehicle in tip top shape in the future.

GH
Garry H.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Great Customer Service
My experience with your service department was excellent. I had a very serious problem because the actual hybrid battery on my 2013 Sonata stopped working. Rob, (sorry I don't know his last name) was so helpful and considerate of my problem that even though my car was in the shop for 45 days, he made sure my wife and I had a loner car to use when we needed it. We are both retired seniors ( I'm 70, and my wife is 68) and had several important doctor appointments during the period our car was disabled, and Rob was a tremendous help for us. He was very kind, and regularly kept me posted on the progress being made for the repairs on my vehicle. He is the reason I will return to Glendora Hyundai for service and future sales. I can honestly say as someone who owned my own company for nearly 50 years, that Rob is the kind of employee every business owner wants working for them, and if you're lucky enough to find someone like him, you never want them to leave. One thing I would recommend is asking the young lady cashier for service to pay attention to the way she addresses a customer. Rob brought me in to her and left me standing to the left of the counter with my paperwork. Once Rob left, she snapped at me to "get behind the line" until she was through with the person she was currently waiting on. The tone in her voice was unnecessary, and in fact a little embarrassing . I will say she checked me out of service in a very professional way, but telling me to get behind the line, in a way like she was scolding me was disrespectful and unnecessary. That said, I refuse to let her lapse in good judgement regarding customer service discourage me from keeping Glendora Hyundai as my future dealership for service and sales. Thanks again Rob. Best Regards, Garry Hall
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you very much for the 5-star rating.  We appreciate the time you took to fill this out the survey but more importantly the fact that you were satisfied.

Claremont, CA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Friendly service staff
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Thank you for the great survey, we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Azusa, CA
Very helpful.
Not only do I get the work done quickly, but they also take the time to clean my car for me so it always looks and feels great!

James K.
Covina, CA
Routine Maintenance
Car was taken right away and service was completed within the promised period.

Carol H.
Upland, CA
It was Saturday
I was in & out in under 1.2 hours, oil change and rotation

Brea, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
07/08/2018 Category: Service
Two hour wait for oil change with an appt
Not worth driving 30 min for a complimentary oil change.
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the Hyundai survey, I've left you a message and would like to speak to you about your last service please feel free to give me a call at your earliest convince.

909-394-3500  EXT. 4200

Cara M.
Los Angeles, CA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/07/2018 Category: Service
JASON T B. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Thank you taking the Hyundai Sure Critic survey, we appreciate your business. Please reach out to us if you have any Questions or suggestions.