Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5Overall Rating 4.43/5rating 4.43
4.4

Overall Rating 4.3684211/5Overall Rating 4.3684211/5Overall Rating 4.3684211/5Overall Rating 4.3684211/5rating 4.3684211
Overall Rating 2.14035/5Overall Rating 2.14035/5rating 2.14035rating 2.14035rating 2.14035

RE
Robert E.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
Local and very good
All were helpful, service completed on time.

Raymond C.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Location, ease of access
Ease of Operations

Lucy M.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Always excellent and professional service.

HF
good service

MV
Michelle V.
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service department and makes sure car needs are met.

Johana C.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Always friendly and helpful
I’ve gotten my car serviced a couple times at Glendora Hyundai, they’re always friendly and helpful, my last service was a transmission swap and the team did a great job, kept me updated along the way and finished faster than I expected.

11/13/2019 Category: Service
Bert was very informative on everything my car needed

Los Angeles, CA
Friendly staff.
Robert Solis is always helpful and friendly.

WC
Wing C.
San Gabriel, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Efficient and professional
Problem got fixed in a timely manner and has good customer services

CK

JE
Jesus E.
11/11/2019 Category: Service
Customer Oriented
I brought my Sonata for inspection of the engine. They promptly took care of the problem at no charge to me. They offered coffee and a very nice reception area where I could wait. At the end, they washed the car and brought it to me. Great service!

11/08/2019 Category: Service
The people here are always kind and respectful.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am happy to read that you are always treated with respect and our staff is kind. It is our goal to ensure each guest is happy and feels they were treated the way they deserve to be on every visit. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reynaldo B.
Whittier, CA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
11/08/2019 Category: Service
Amazing place for service
I’ve been coming here since I bought my car last year on June 30. This place is amazing and even though it’s not the closest dealership to me I still go and get my service because of how helpful they are. They have never pressured me to do anything only given me the best advice
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you submitting the Hyundai Sure Critic survey, we appreciate your business. We appreciate your time and the 5-star rating.

11/05/2019 Category: Service
Buy Hyundai
Quick, friendly and efficient
ROBIN R. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you very much for the 5-star rating.  We appreciate the time you took to fill out the survey, but more importantly the fact that you were satisfied.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

RL
Richard L.
11/01/2019
Service Department
I have waited to write this review because most businesses these days follow up. I went to get service on my Ioniq it took a while longer than I expected to get checked in. I had my wife come get me. When I returned to get my car I went to the cashier's office. To my surprise there was no charge. Also to my surprise the representative handed me my keys and told me to go look for my car in the back lot. I am obviously on oxygen support as I carry a portable concentrator. I was surprised but I went and found my car and had to find someplace to throw away the ticket on the mirror. I drove away and and the dash said to drive a while for the gauge to register. Again, to my surprise I get near Home Depot and the gauge tells me that all four tires had different tire pressure. I return to the service desk and tell them so and a guy took my car back to put in the proper tire pressure. Once again to my surprise as I was waiting for my car the attendant was taking care of another customer, who was able body at that, and the attendant went to the back lot and retrieved this customer's care for him. The attendant also removed the claim ticket from the mirror and threw it away. Needless to say I was quite dumbfounded by the service and attitude. If there were a Hyundai dealership closer to my house I would probably be using them in the future. By the way, when the young man cam back with my car all tire pressures were the same and at the right psi. I don't remember the exact date I was there but it was on a Saturday.
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience here. I can tell you that we are in the process of changing the process for vehicle delivery. The cashiers are calling out the cars and having the vehicles brought up. I will definitely speak with the staff as they should have brought your vehicle to you. As for the tire pressure lights, I am sincerely apologetic as I have hired additional technicians and I will follow up with them to ensure they are following the process. Please allow us the opportunity to do a better job in the future. Please let me know when you are able to speak more on the issue. I look forward to speaking with you, please respond to this email or call me at 909-394-3500.

Jessie C.
Monterey Park, CA
Efficiency
I have she’s looking into Santa fa
ROBIN R. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to take the Hyundai survey. We appreciate you choosing Glendora Hyundai's service department and we look forward to our continued relationship.

Lake Arrowhead, CA
Visit
See previous
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I do apologize that the service and complimentary wash took longer then expected. We are making adjustments to expedite the wash as that is usually what makes the wait longer. We appreciate your input on the amenities and as of now we do offer free wi-fi, water, cookies, snacks and coffee. We will look into the possibility of adding more amenities. Thank you again for your time and your comments. We hope to be able to earn a 5 star rating on your next visit.

RO
Ricardo O.
Placentia, CA
AWESOME VEHICLE...
LOVE MY SONATA...EVERYONE IS ADMIRING THE GOOD LOOKS AND OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE FOR MY MONEYS' WORTH....
ROBIN R. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to rate Glendora Hyundai's service department. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to a continued relationship.

Chino Hills, CA
Awesome Service Dept.
Keep up the excellent Service, is always Right On!
ROBIN R. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We look forward to keeping your vehicle in tip top shape in the future.

VG
Virginia G.
Azusa, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/29/2019 Category: Service
treated well
I had made an appt. but for whatever reason it was not showing when I arrived, however I was taken right away with no problems. Service was even done ahead of schedule.
ROBIN R. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. We are so glad you were satisfied with your service and look forward to continuing our relationship with you here at Glendora Hyundai.