Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5Overall Rating 4.36/5rating 4.36

2069 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.23256/5Overall Rating 4.23256/5Overall Rating 4.23256/5Overall Rating 4.23256/5rating 4.23256
Overall Rating 2.11905/5Overall Rating 2.11905/5rating 2.11905rating 2.11905rating 2.11905

RP
Russell P.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
2017 Hyundai Accent
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Nice service experience
It was easy to get an appointment, my car was ready when promised, and the staff was friendly and helpful. Couldn't really ask for more.
JASON T B., Service Manager from Glendora Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you very much for the 5-star rating.  We appreciate the time you took to fill out the survey, but more importantly the fact that you were satisfied.

Christine W.
Glendora, CA
2017 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/18/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and quick customer recognition
Got oil checked for free, due to it being a 2017 model. Service was quick and easy.
JASON T B., Service Manager from Glendora Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. We really appreciate the great review and look forward to a long relationship with you at our dealership. Please let us know if we can do anything for you in the future.

Chino Hills, CA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/17/2019 Category: Service
service
I was attended too immediately upon arrival and had all worked completed in less time than first estimated.
JASON T B., Service Manager from Glendora Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for the 5-star review and coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. We know your time is valuable and we strive to be the best. If you have any questions please fill free to call.

WR
William R.
Claremont, CA
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Wellness Check
SErvice is as good as always. Fast and reliable.
JASON T B., Service Manager from Glendora Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for the 5-star review and allowing us to service your car. We look forward to keeping your vehicle in tip top shape in the future.

RF
Rudy F.
Duarte, CA
01/16/2019 Category: Service
First service
It was time for my first Tucson service. Making the appointment online was easy, The drop off was fast and my car was ready when promised. I'll be back in a few months for the 14,000 mile service!

QL
Quanjiang L.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Great service, very nice staff
Easy to make an appointment, friendly staff, pleasant waiting area and surrounding, quick and thorough work.

Joanna S.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful service by excellent staff
Every one is always kind and helpful. Thank you

Rancho Cucamonga, CA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
They know who I was for my appointment!
Not convenience! I leave in Rancho Cucamonga Ca
They close Claremont without any notice!!!
What time of business is that?
I should have gone to Glendora and give them the business

As expected
All was good and expected.
JASON T B., Service Manager from Glendora Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for taking the sure critic survey, we know your time is valuable and appreciate your business. Hope next time we can hit that 5-stars mark. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

GM
George M.
San Bernardino, CA
John
My Service Guy John is awesome. Will definitely return for service.
JASON T B., Service Manager from Glendora Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. We are so glad you were satisfied with your service and look forward to having a great relationship with you here at Glendora Hyundai.

Liliana S.
Covina, CA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2019 Category: Service
In regards to the nest dealership
They really care about you as the customer
JASON T B., Service Manager from Glendora Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you taking the Hyundai Sure Critic survey, we appreciate your business. Please reach out to us if you have any Questions or suggestions.

BL

FP
Frances P.
Covina, CA
GLENDORA Hyundai is a hidden gem 💎
Attentive service writer. Polite,knowledgeable, easy to understand Ease drop off. Ready at time of promised.
Cashier was so nice😊 My Hyundai was all washed on the outside only🤔
Tucson runs great !! Thank you!!

Ken B.
Fullerton, CA
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Done well on time and quoted price
Thanks Rob!

Ralph W.
Yorba Linda, CA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/14/2019 Category: Service
waiting area is horrible, small, cold and no amenities
above speaks for review
JASON T B., Service Manager from Glendora Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Mr. Wilson,
         I'm sorry to hear about your last service visit and would like to speak to you about it. Also it looks like the parts that had to be ordered for your vehicle arrived today. I called and left a message on th number we have on file. Please give me a call at your earliest convenience. Hope you had a great weekend.

JASON T B., Service Manager from Glendora Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank yo for coming in today and allowing us to get your vehicle finally finished. I hope today was a much better experiance and you were satisfied with your visit. Have a great weeend.

Ligia B.
Upland, CA
01/14/2019 Category: Service
First I came in to Claremont for service and. Come to find out that they were closed . So they referred me to Glendora
The tech took the time to call Claremont to confirmed that I was to get my service done .
And with no problem they took care of my car

Pasadena, CA
01/13/2019 Category: Service
overall, Very Good!
Overall, this was a very good service experience. Great assistance from John, the Service Manager. Very friendly and helpful. I was not too pleased with the cashier experience. The 11% discount I had been quoted when I made the on-line appointment, was not applied to the bill at first. I had to ask for this to be reviewed and it took some time to get it cleared up. Also waited too long at the payment/cashier area for service. No one was there and then the cashier arrived after about 10 minutes, she was not particularly helpful. I also had to request a copy of the service provided, and wait an additional 10 minutes for this to be printed out for me. I will continue coming to this dealer for servicing, but I would really appreciate a more timely, friendly, and positive experience at the cashier area after the service is completed. Thanks.
JASON T B., Service Manager from Glendora Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for taking the sure critic survey, we know your time is valuable and appreciate your business. I'm sorry for  the discrepancy at the cashier, your discount should have been applied to final bill before it got there. I hope next time we can hit that 5-stars mark. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

BD
Brian D.
Upland, CA
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Since buying our Elantra, I've visited three different Hyundai dealers for scheduled service. All have been good, but with the recent end of Saturday service at our closest dealer in Claremont, our go-to will be in Glendora. On my last visit, the service was for a basic oil change, which was finished right in the expected time. They gave the car a good overall check, and I was alerted to some nails in several of my tires, which I wouldn't have noticed, since they were in the center tread and staying inflated. I followed up with my tire dealer later that day to address. They even gave it a wash, which was appreciated, since it was still quite dirty from a recent road trip.

Azusa, CA
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai really honors their warranty , my car was barely was over the 100k and my engine took a dumm they replaced it and apparently they had extended the warranty to 120k awesome and was thrilled I didn’t have to pay for much except a new battery which dead .

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr