4.4

Todd M.
Pasadena, CA
2018 Hyundai Kona
02/24/2020 Category: Service
A great environment to look at cars. Clean, neat, friendly staff
Do reviews even matter or go anywhere? I would be interested in finding out who sees these and what value they hold. Any response would be appreciated.
todd.mangiafico@yahoo.com

FD
Frank D.
02/22/2020 Category: Service
Short wait
Glendora’ Hyundai did my brakes really quick when I take my car in for service I never wait to long

YC
Yolanda C.
Claremont, CA
02/21/2020 Category: Service
The service department is wonderful! It is very easy to get an appointment and weekend for the working class.
Thank you!

Samuel S.
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/21/2020 Category: Service
Glendora Hyundai Was Super
The team was professional, courteous di what they said and delivered on time

Deb M.
Duarte, CA
02/20/2020 Category: Service
Super service.
I will definitely buy my next car here. Super courteous, fast service, squeaky clean car! Wonderful!!

02/20/2020 Category: Service
Friendly and great customer service

Robin W.
San Dimas, CA
02/19/2020 Category: Service
I had a great experience, it was easy in getting my oil changed. Thank you
ROBIN R. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 02/20/2020

Great survey, thank you for taking the time to rate us so highly. We look forward to see you again for all of your vehicle service needs.

GL
Grant L.
La Verne, CA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great job
Excellent service. Did everything on time and a good job
ROBIN R. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Jose F.
San Dimas, CA
02/18/2020 Category: Service
best experience at any Hyundai dealership
My experience at Glendora Hyundai was the easiest straight forward of any dealership. No hidden or extra charges the service representative told me what needed to be repaired. I told him I just wanted to fix what I brought my car in for and that was it. I will definitely come back here thank you again Glendora Hyundai.
ROBIN R. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

Thank you for allowing us to service your vehicle. We are so glad you were satisfied with your service and look forward to continuing our relationship with you here at Glendora Hyundai.

VG
Vincent G.
Poor service
Do not get service done here
CHRISTINA K A. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 02/19/2020

I want to apologize for the advisor not providing you with the level of service you deserve and expected. I am putting people in place in our service drive to ensure each guest is greeted in a timely manner, so as to reflect our true appreciation for your choosing our dealer for service. I hope you will allow us the opportunity to make your next service better. Please contact me at your earliest convenience either through this email or by phone whichever you prefer as I would like to discuss further. Thank you for your time and I look forward to speaking with you.

Christina
Glendora Hyundai

NR
Nancy R.
Chino, CA
02/17/2020 Category: Service
Robert is great
Went in for regular oil change. Robert took care of everything professionally.
ROBIN R. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for visiting our service department and allowing us the opportunity to service your vehicle we appreciate the 5-star rating and hope we can continue to earn an exceptional rating from you.

LW
Lana W.
02/16/2020 Category: Service
I brought my car in with a blender door actuator problem. They took excellent care of the issue and got the company to pay for the part so I only paid for labor. Thank you Jesus!

AR
Amauri R.
02/14/2020 Category: Service
I've been going there since I bought my 2012 Hyundai Sonata Special
My car runs great bc I make sure I consistently take my car here. Thank you!
ROBIN R. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you submitting the Hyundai Sure Critic survey, we appreciate your business. We appreciate your time and the 5-star rating.

Fontana, CA
2019 Hyundai Veloster
02/14/2020 Category: Service
Best service department
Always on time and professional!

FD
Frank D.
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Great service department
Satisfied with my service my advisor Mike Ramirez was very helpful and friendly and scheduled my next visit for break service I only wish they would rotate tires with scheduled maintenance visits
ROBIN R. from Glendora Hyundai responded on 02/18/2020

Thank you for coming in and allowing us to service your vehicle. We really appreciate the great review and look forward to a long relationship with you at our dealership.